Sayfa 3 Toplam 3 Sayfadan BirinciBirinci 1 2 3
Toplam 71 adet sonuctan sayfa basi 51 ile 71 arasi kadar sonuc gösteriliyor

Konu: Gökdeniz Karadeniz | FC Rubin Kazan of Russia

6Şafak Aydın1 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

thanks sergio. Yes we won but we had much luck. What about Pogrebnyak and Russia ?

Good luck to you and Russia anyway.

sergio_zenit - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Rize
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Safakno61 Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    thanks sergio. Yes we won but we had much luck. What about Pogrebnyak and Russia ?
    Selam, Safakno61. You deserved that victory because your players fighted till the very last seconds. Now about my National Team. Pogrebnyak is unfortunately received an injury in the last friendly against Serbia and because of that he can't help us. And our main creative force - Andrey Arshavin - disqualified for the first two group matches (he was sent off during last qualification game against Andorra). I don't bear any high expectations from my team but think we still can make it to quarterfinals.

May be you already know, Tekke decided to stay with us. If we sign Gökhan Zan in this tranfer window I think he'll be even more happy.

TSKara61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Kuzey Amerika
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Sergio. Do not sign Gokhan Zan. He is really a terrible defender . I hope Russian team goes to quarterfinals. I really like Bilalyetidnov and Pavluchyenko against Spain. I think you can win both games.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Sergio can you tell us about what Russians/ Russian media think about Tekke and Gökdeniz at the moment in short ? How is the popularity of these both ?

Hasan61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Muğla
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı sergio_zenit Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    May be you already know, Tekke decided to stay with us. If we sign Gökhan Zan in this tranfer window I think he'll be even more happy.
    gökhan zan is not very well player
    he is being injury a lot of time

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Rize
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Safakno61 Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Sergio can you tell us about what Russians/ Russian media think about Tekke and Gökdeniz at the moment in short ? How is the popularity of these both ?
    Selam. I was overloaded with work past days that delay happened because of that. At this moment they write only about our National Team but I searched for past publications. Unfortunately coach of Rubin Kurban Berdiev don't like journalists, don't gives interviews and prefers to fence his players too. He managed Gençlerbirliği in 1993-1994 season so may be you remember his style of work. But I found some interviews of Karadeniz and translated important and interesting parts for you: 14.03.2008 (soon after he was transfered to Rubin): «It was possible for me to choose one of European clubs but finally choosen Rubin because I wanted that my previous team earns as much money as possible from this transfer». 15.04.2008 (after Rubin victory over FC Zenit): «I'm lucky, my abilities and style of play were unknown for Russian defenders and that helped me. I still need to adapt to new football culture, in Russia football is very different. I hope that as time passes I'll be playing at even higher level.». Journalist: Tatarstan is a Muslim region and Tartars - nation which similar to Turks. Was it one of reasons because you choosed Rubin? Karadeniz: Sure. It is very comfortable for me to live with coreligionists. Tartars are our brothers and there lives many Turks in Kazan too (note: nearly 5000 only in housebuilding business). Now you understand why I have choosen Kazan? But I had other variants too: in Spain, in England. Journalist: Is it true that Trabzonspor fans not wanted your leaving despite that every year you had good offers? Karadeniz: Yes, almost every year I had offers, some of them were from big clubs but fans pressure was too high. I was their idol and honor of the club. Because of that Trabzonspor management couldn't release me. In every football country exists similar problems with fans. The same was with me. It was hard for me to convince fans and club management that my transfer will be very beneficial for club in terms of money and that I myself do step ahead after change of environment. Journalist: When Fatih Tekke arrived in Russia he promised to score a bunch of goals but that didn't happen... Karadeniz: Do you know that in one of seasons in Trabzonspor Tekke scored 34 goals and 17 of them were from my assists? Consequently he miss player in Zenit which can provide him with good passes or they simply wrongly use him. A little later I translate some interesting articles about Fatih Tekke, stay tuned Today you have decisive match against Croatia I'll be definitely watching this game and hope you'll win it. You miss some key players: Volkan (he resembles to me Iker Casillas), Servet and Aurelio but you have fantastic team spirit and many fans in Turkey and all around the world. I found out that Aurelio was your former player and want to know your position towards him after he joined Fenerbahçe? (I heard they are your fierce rivals is it true?)

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Rize
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart Congratulations

Congratulations friends! You have unique team with never-say-die spirit. Third comeback in row. Go Ay-Yıldızlılar, Go Türkiye!

unique - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Giresun
    Mesajlar

Standart

Congratulations friends! You have unique team with never-say-die spirit. Third comeback in row. Go Ay-Yıldızlılar, Go Türkiye!
    Thanks. Today, I hope Russia will defeat Holland even if it is a hard work.

h@msi61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Kuzey Amerika
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Thanks Sergio.I hope we'll play the final with Russia. Go Russia, go Arshavin...

subay - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Mesajlar

Standart

Respect to Russia. Almost perfect football, and really nice to watch the Russian team, hat off. Now it's time for us to kick out Germany and meet you in the finals hopefully

Hasan61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Muğla
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

sergio
    can you mean us arshavin?
    if Turkey and Russia play final match
    how can we stop him?

Ayhan Çolak - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

go rubin kazan, go karadeniz...go kabze...
    rasiya!!!!rasiya!!!rasiya!!!

Alptuğ - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Manisa
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

ı think and ı hope rubin kazan will win the russia league cup

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Selam. I was overloaded with work past days that delay happened because of that. At this moment they write only about our National Team but I searched for past publications. Unfortunately coach of Rubin Kurban Berdiev don't like journalists, don't gives interviews and prefers to fence his players too. He managed Gençlerbirliği in 1993-1994 season so may be you remember his style of work. But I found some interviews of Karadeniz and translated important and interesting parts for you: 14.03.2008 (soon after he was transfered to Rubin): «It was possible for me to choose one of European clubs but finally choosen Rubin because I wanted that my previous team earns as much money as possible from this transfer». 15.04.2008 (after Rubin victory over FC Zenit): «I'm lucky, my abilities and style of play were unknown for Russian defenders and that helped me. I still need to adapt to new football culture, in Russia football is very different. I hope that as time passes I'll be playing at even higher level.». Journalist: Tatarstan is a Muslim region and Tartars - nation which similar to Turks. Was it one of reasons because you choosed Rubin? Karadeniz: Sure. It is very comfortable for me to live with coreligionists. Tartars are our brothers and there lives many Turks in Kazan too (note: nearly 5000 only in housebuilding business). Now you understand why I have choosen Kazan? But I had other variants too: in Spain, in England. Journalist: Is it true that Trabzonspor fans not wanted your leaving despite that every year you had good offers? Karadeniz: Yes, almost every year I had offers, some of them were from big clubs but fans pressure was too high. I was their idol and honor of the club. Because of that Trabzonspor management couldn't release me. In every football country exists similar problems with fans. The same was with me. It was hard for me to convince fans and club management that my transfer will be very beneficial for club in terms of money and that I myself do step ahead after change of environment. Journalist: When Fatih Tekke arrived in Russia he promised to score a bunch of goals but that didn't happen... Karadeniz: Do you know that in one of seasons in Trabzonspor Tekke scored 34 goals and 17 of them were from my assists? Consequently he miss player in Zenit which can provide him with good passes or they simply wrongly use him. A little later I translate some interesting articles about Fatih Tekke, stay tuned Today you have decisive match against Croatia I'll be definitely watching this game and hope you'll win it. You miss some key players: Volkan (he resembles to me Iker Casillas), Servet and Aurelio but you have fantastic team spirit and many fans in Turkey and all around the world. I found out that Aurelio was your former player and want to know your position towards him after he joined Fenerbahçe? (I heard they are your fierce rivals is it true?)
    aleykum selam Sergio .

It is true that Aurelio`s first turkish club was TS, discovered by Özkan Sümer in Brazil, he is in our club since about 50 years and has served as almost everything , President, A-Coach , Youth Coach etc. He is an important character.
    Aurelio has played 4 years for TS. I remember he scored more goals during our time so he was used much more at attacks. Now he plays purely defense.

Now you can say Rubin is this seasons champion in Russia. Maybe sensational champions as everybody expected Rubin to fail "next week" .

Thank you for your information.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

the champions
    I am titanium

TS-Tiryaki - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Giresun
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Congratulations Rubin. I wish you Good Luck in the Champions League next year.
    onurluyum, gururluyum çünkü TRABZONSPORLUYUM
    NE MUTLU TRABZONSPORLUYUM DIYENE!!!

macka61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı TS-Tiryaki Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Congratulations Rubin. I wish you Good Luck in the Champions League next year.
    I agree with you TS-TİRYAKİ

kudu_61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İzmir
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

ı love you gökdeniz
    UEFA KANIRTA KANIRTA AÇTI ŞEMSİYEYİ....ARTIK UEFA DAN TESCİLLİ BİR HIRSIZIMIZ, BİR DE ŞAMPİYONUMUZ VAR....82 HELAL PUAN ALIN TERİYLE ŞAMPİYON TRABZONSPOR....TEŞEKKÜRLER SADRİ BAŞKAN VE EKİBİ, TEŞEKKÜRLER BATMAYAN GÜNEŞİMİZ, TEŞEKKÜRLER YÜREKLİ FUTBOLCULARMIZ, TEŞEKKÜRLER PAYDAŞLAR.....

amour_61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

a good sign this week than Gökdeniz goal was to bring hope to continue.
    RUBIN: 4
    Tom Tomsk: 0

Suayb - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Hollanda
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Gökdeniz Karadeniz with his awesome goal against Barcelona... Of course with a beautifull pass of his teammate from the middle...

If there is a Rubin Kazan supporter reading this peace of texture I would ask him to tell us how Gökdeniz is doing now? What you have to say about him as Rubbin Kazan supporters... In Turkey we remember our players, ESPECCIALLY if they are from Trabzon, if they score goals like this against teams like Barca...

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Burak - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Mesajlar

Standart

Dont come back to Trabzonspor.Go to your Aziz Baba.

Konu Bilgileri

Bu Konuya Gözatan Kullanıcılar

Şu anda 1 kullanıcı bu konuyu görüntülüyor. (0 kayıtlı ve 1 misafir)

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •