Sayfa 1 Toplam 3 Sayfadan 1 2 3 SonuncuSonuncu
Toplam 71 adet sonuctan sayfa basi 1 ile 25 arasi kadar sonuc gösteriliyor

Konu: Gökdeniz Karadeniz | FC Rubin Kazan of Russia

Recep Çaltepe - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart Gökdeniz Karadeniz | FC Rubin Kazan of Russia

http://www.rubin-kazan.ru/players-ge...586702efb.html

Trabzonspor's national team player Gökdeniz Karadeniz moved to Russian side FC Rubin Kazan for a period of 5 years.

Here is the topic for Gökdeniz Karadeniz and Rubin Kazan for both foreigner guests and members of BordoMavi.Net

Bartuğ13 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Ankara
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

i want to make the first interpretation:

he has played for our team,for 10 years.he made a lot of good things for our team.however,he had made some mistakes but tried to fix it.in last two years,he has took the responsibility and i think he fixed.

we have gained 8.7million € for his sale and i think it is a great money.he will gain much.so.there is one think to say:thank you,i will not forget you,bon vojage!
    HADDİNİ BİLEN MERTTİR,VATAN BÖLÜNMEZ TEKTİR,CUMHURİYET İÇİNDE CUMHURİYET KURAN NAMERTTİR!NE MUTLU TÜRKÜM DİYENE!

SERHAT KIRKAYAK,BÜNYAMİN KAHRİMAN,AHMET MUHAMMET DEMİREL VE MESUT KELEŞ!SİZİ HİÇ UNUTMAYACAĞIZ!21.12.2009

Takım tutmak farklı, adam tutmak farklı...

Terzioğlu - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

The first match of the season for Rubin Kazan is on sunday against Lokomotiv Moskau. I wish good luck for Gökdeniz and Rubin.
    Hope they'll win..
    "CHAMPIONS AREN'T MADE IN THE GYMS. CHAMPIONS ARE MADE FROM SOMETHING THEY HAVE DEEP INSIDE THEM - A DESIRE, A DREAM, A VISION" - MUHAMMAD ALI -

macka61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

I agree with you

Cabri61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Artvin
    Mesajlar

Standart

i wish we saw Gökdeniz in better team.but if he had wanted to go to there then we can just say Good Luck Gökdeniz.i think this transfer will be good for not only gökdeniz but also Trabzonspor. .Thank you little man for your great contribution.

Yeşil - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Can somebody write about performance of Gökdeniz Karadeniz in Russia?
    "Ekmeğe gösterdiği hürmet, kendi savaşına duyduğu saygıdan kaynaklanıyordu."

Düzeltemediğine (d)üzülme... O düzelmez, sen bozulma...

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Kuzey Amerika
    Mesajlar

Standart

Gozdeniz scored 2 goals today against Zenit. Is there anybody who could provide the videos for his goals?

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Kuzey Amerika
    Mesajlar

sergio_zenit - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Rize
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hello. I'm from St Petersburg, fan of FC Zenit. Last sunday, Karadeniz played fantastic match against us, scored two goals, and made goal pass. Seems he is a very talented player, so why Trabzonspor sold it? Why he hasn't been transferred to one of the top championships (i.e. English Premier League or Serie A)? Can you describe him, his strong points, style of play? That about history with illegal betting involving him? Unfortunately in English & Russian Internet very little information available about Turkish football and Turkey. Feel free to ask me any questions you want.

Best wishes to everyone.

oguzkoc - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı sergio_zenit Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Hello. I'm from St Petersburg, fan of FC Zenit. Last sunday, Karadeniz played fantastic match against us, scored two goals, and made goal pass. Seems he is a very talented player, so why Trabzonspor sold it? Why he hasn't been transferred to one of the top championships (i.e. English Premier League or Serie A)? Can you describe him, his strong points, style of play? That about history with illegal betting involving him? Unfortunately in English & Russian Internet very little information available about Turkish football and Turkey. Feel free to ask me any questions you want.

Best wishes to everyone.
    Q1: he is a very talented player, so why Trabzonspor sold it?
    A1: you paid almost £9million for him, and this amount is so much for a 28-year-old player

Q2: Why he hasn't been transferred to one of the top championships (i.e. English Premier League or Serie A)?
    A2: The teams of these leagues never pays this amount for a 28-year-old player

Q3: Can you describe him, his strong points, style of play?
    A3: He is so speed... and the ball is a toy for him

Q4:That about history with illegal betting involving him?
    A4: Never mind.. it was a big mistake and he was awared of it aswell
    VERENA (KIRANKAŞ)

Ali İhsan - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Best wishes to everyone.
    Our chairman called him a theoretical star not practical and the reason for his thoughts was very interesting: He said a real star can change 0-1 game into 3-1. The game he emphasized was the last game of Gökdeniz in Trabzonspor shirt, in which he got a red card, and Trabzonspor lost the game 0-1. But he went Russia and answered back, just two weeks later and just as the scenario the chairman wrote.

His strong point is quickness. He is the quickest player in Turkey history as I remember. You can see how quick he is in the first goal of him against you.

He is not a good finisher but he generally create chances for himself or the team.

He is 0 on set pieces, was the set piece taker of Trabzonspor and in 8 years I do not remember a freekick goal from him.

Illegal betting issue is something that prevented him to show how valuable he is. He is banned for 6 months, and since then he always faced the that shame.

And I wanna ask questions about Tekke, why he is not a first team regular, is he loved by fans, and is there any speculations about him moving somewhere else?
    Hürriyetimi kaybettim, cesaretimi asla kaybetmeyeceğim!

Burçak - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

sergio_zenit
    Welcome my friend.
    Can you say fans forum Rubin Kazan's?
    2010 - 2011 Şampiyonu Trabzonspor'dur
    Gerçek budur. ☆

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi Özge - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Best wishes to everyone.
    You will see a lot of assists like this.His acceleration is perfect.His technique is good.He is good at long shoots.He is a responsible player.He is a team player.For example If his team is in trouble,he tries everything to win.He is ambitious.I'll write some negative reports about him.For example Ali İhsan wrote there, he isn't good at set pieces.Sometimes he is in trouble one on ones.But we have to accept, we lost a star player.I hope he will be very succesful in Rubin Kazan and he will be good for to develop the Russian Football.
    -1461 TRABZON-

Anıl Caner - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Kocaeli
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Best wishes to everyone.
    hi sergio, welcome.

gökdeniz karadeniz is one of the most talented Turkish player.
    But never forget it, you have got the most talented Turkish player Fatih Tekke.

Strong Points of Gökdeniz Karadeniz,
    -effective long shoots.
    -acceleration
    -pace(term of football manager )
    -aggresion
    -dribling
    -flair
    -stability
    -stamina
    Weak Points of Gökdeniz Karadeniz,
    -Heading
    -Defencing
    -Finishing for the one an one positions (generally he shoots the ball on to the keeper)

Gökdeniz Karadeniz is always very effective midfielder, he can change everything on the pitch at every minute of game.

-That about history with illegal betting involving him?
    + Never mind it. it is a disappointing event and he apologized for these and never do it again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, i will ask you some questions. Why Fatih Tekke is a subsitute player for Zenith. Aren't you angry for this?, or don't you know the potential ability of him?
    Delikanlı kız arkadaşına "Sana olan aşkım 4 kardeşiminki gibi olacak.Bedenen ölse de onu ruhen hep yaşatacaklar" diyordu.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Kuzey Amerika
    Mesajlar

Standart

Best wishes to everyone.
    His best skills are at service and speed. His lack of skills is at scoring the ball when the chance of score is very high.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Rize
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Ali İhsan Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    And I wanna ask questions about Tekke, why he is not a first team regular, is he loved by fans, and is there any speculations about him moving somewhere else?
    Tekke suffered from several injuries in previous season (last he received in November, during the golden match), and because of that he hasn't played very often. Now he is fully recovered and gaining physical conditions. Two weeks ago in match Zenit-Marseille, he came off the substitutes bench on 75 minute and two minutes later made goal pass which broke us through into 1/4 final of the UEFA cup. This Thursday we play against Bayer Leverkusen on their pitch.

During last season Tekke stated in several interviews that he is unhappy in the team and wants to leave us. There were several rumors that he is one step away from move to Fenerbahce. But after golden match all changed radically, now he is satisfied and wants to stay.

Tekke is loved by fans, all acknowledge that he is a clever striker, but he hasn't realized his full potential yet and I this his better matches are still to come.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Rize
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı forever61 Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    sergio_zenit
    Welcome my friend.
    Can you say fans forum Rubin Kazan's?
    Sure!

http://www.rubin-kazan.ru/guestbook/ - guestbook of the official site of FC Rubin.
    http://www.fcrubin.ru/forum/ - unofficial fans forum.
    http://rubingoods.ru/gb/ - unofficial guestbook of the "Rubin Goods" fan group.
    http://community.livejournal.com/fc_rubin - Russian LiveJournal community of FC Rubin supporters.

Burçak - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

thanks sergio
    2010 - 2011 Şampiyonu Trabzonspor'dur
    Gerçek budur. ☆

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Rize
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı jansoldier Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    hi sergio, welcome.
    Now, i will ask you some questions. Why Fatih Tekke is a subsitute player for Zenith. Aren't you angry for this?, or don't you know the potential ability of him?
    Salam aleikum, jansoldier.

Partly because of injuries, partly because of his hard adaption to Russia. I think for man from south is hard to live in city without sea, with only 60-65 sunny days in the year, in foreign language environment. But it seems Tekke finally adapted, so I'm awaiting great performances from him during this season.

Hotaman - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

ooooooooooo
    Aleykum selam my frend;
    Tekke is a good player. He made 50+ goals and 25+ assists when he was playing for Trabzonspor. He has been chosen "year player" in 2002-2004.
    Congratulations! Leverkusen 1-4 Zenit Petersburg
    I hope Zenit will take the UEFA cup.

Dasıvidanya

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Rize
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı princeofpersia Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Congratulations! Leverkusen 1-4 Zenit Petersburg
    I hope Zenit will take the UEFA cup.
    Thank you! Bayern Munich is a fierce opponent but we will fight till the end. I hope someday our teams meet in the Champions League.

xenit - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Thank you! Bayern Munich is a fierce opponent but we will fight till the end. I hope someday our teams meet in the Champions League.
    I watched whole 90 minutes on TV against leverkusen tonight. Zenit is realy good team. You have realy talented players and they were seeming never be tired. your team struggled well and deserved to play at semi final. But unfortunatly we havent seen tekke on pitch. maybe Zenit has good and talented strikers as Arshavin but i believe in Tekke. he can do everything in everywhere. Hope to watch him in next matches.. probably Zenit will play in UEFA cup final thi year (As i see tonight)

meanwhile gokdeniz less talented player from f. tekke but he was destroyed Zenit midfielders...ı just wonder how zenit lost 1-3 rubin at the weekend? Anyway after these two matches i missed old years when fatih and gokdeniz were playing together and performing their shows at trabzonspor...
    .....J U S T W A I T I N G........

Anıl Caner - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Kocaeli
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Salam aleikum, jansoldier.

Partly because of injuries, partly because of his hard adaption to Russia. I think for man from south is hard to live in city without sea, with only 60-65 sunny days in the year, in foreign language environment. But it seems Tekke finally adapted, so I'm awaiting great performances from him during this season.
    aleyküm selam sergio .

firstly i want to explain one thing.

trabzonspor fans are known by their loyalty to their players and team. We don't give up support our legend players. Fatih Tekke is the biggest star of Trabzonspor at past 10 years. maybe he is not our player now, but all the trabzonspor fans are worring about his performance. we always want to see him successful. Never mind the rumours about his transfer to Fenerbahce. Fenerbahce is big football club, may transfer stars like roberto carlos,anelka,kezman,alex vs. but never buy fatih tekke. we all hope fatih will complete his adapatation and will contribute to Zenit's Uefa Cup victory ...

Go zenit go.
    Delikanlı kız arkadaşına "Sana olan aşkım 4 kardeşiminki gibi olacak.Bedenen ölse de onu ruhen hep yaşatacaklar" diyordu.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Rize
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Salam aleikum, my friends,

Today Rubin played away match against Khimki (Moscow). Karadeniz once again showed superb performance, and scored two goals. Rubin won 4-0.

Watch: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x51vkq_khimki-rubin-04_sport

And have a good time.
    Konu sergio_zenit tarafından (12.04.2008 Saat 20:50 ) değiştirilmiştir.

Konu Bilgileri

Bu Konuya Gözatan Kullanıcılar

Şu anda 1 kullanıcı bu konuyu görüntülüyor. (0 kayıtlı ve 1 misafir)

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •