Sayfa 2 Toplam 3 Sayfadan BirinciBirinci 1 2 3 SonuncuSonuncu
Toplam 71 adet sonuctan sayfa basi 26 ile 50 arasi kadar sonuc gösteriliyor

Konu: Gökdeniz Karadeniz | FC Rubin Kazan of Russia

Ömer SEVİNÇ - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Thanks Sergio.

Congratulations for uefa semi-final
    Sâhipsiz olan memleketin batması haktır;
    Sen sâhip olursan bu vatan batmayacaktır!
    - Eomer -

mehmet83 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Kuzey Amerika
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Gokdeniz always plays in a strong level. maybe in 30 games he'll have 5 bad games. I think he's gonna be real successful in Russia because In Turkey we put a lot of pressure to our players. But i dont think thats the case in Russia. If he keeps his head clear, he'll probably move up to better league(No disrespect to Russian league). Keep an eye on our little man with a big heart and please keep supporting our captain. Good luck to Zenit and Rubin. But i want Rubin to be the champions this year because Zenit had theirs last year. By the way our new captain is Huseyin cimsir. He's really good too. He's worth about 7-8 mil. euros. If you have any contacts with any Russian club, Huseyin is the player you want to suggest to them. he'll be the new hero in Russia. Take care and good luck. Allah'im nolur bi rus kulubuyle yakinligi olsun arkadasinda kurtulalim su Huseyinden.

subay - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Mesajlar

Standart

Amazing performance from Gökdeniz, if he goes on like this, I'm sure he will be the top goal scorer of the season, maybe even the best foreign player of the season.

Öztürk Adem - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

gokdenız yenı takımıyla yenı heycanlara yelken acıyor yepyenı bır takım ve gecen senenın aksıne sampıyonluk mucadelesı veren bır kadro devam gokdenız durmak yok
    Rejime el koyamadıgımız anda bile,yön vermeye devam ederiz.(KUZEYİN ÇOCUKLARI)

İSTANBUL AREL ÜNİVERSİTESİ

murseltaskin - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Mesajlar

Standart

deplasmanda 4-0yendikleri maçta takımının ilk 2golüne imza attı yine.ama olsun gökdeniz yıldız değil.sadri şener getirecek yıldızı

sergio_zenit - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Rize
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Salam aleikum.
    Today Rubin played away match against Dinamo Moscow (2nd place in the table). Rubin won 2-0 and set a new absolute record - 7 consecutive wins from the start of championship. Karadeniz once again performed very good and made assist which lead to the second goal of Rubin.

Video of his assist: http://www.d1g.com/video/show/1955879-

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    28TS61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

@ sergio_zenit

thanks for the link

Forumdan Uzaklaştırılmıştır
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

aleykum selam, sergio. thanks for all informations about gokdeniz and fatih. i watched ur team against bayern, they made a big impact to bayern, they could win the match, just so unlucky of arshavin. and he'll misses next match. what do you think? fatih will play instead of him?

when fatih at 20, bayern munchen interested in, about 1999. they withdrawn their interest when fatih's leg broken.
    now, this is the chance of revenge for fatih. if he plays, he'll score, i believe in him...

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Rize
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı kyuzo Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    ...they could win the match, just so unlucky of arshavin. and he'll misses next match. what do you think? fatih will play instead of him?
    Yes, I want to see Fatih in action but it is our trainer who decides. For your information, we have yet another forward - Alejandro Dominguez, he is Argentinian, former youth world champion. But Tekke is much better in the air and I think he can be helpful not only during counterattacks but also during corners in our penalty box. Bayern have a lot of tall players, like Lucio or Luca Tony, so every our player with header ability can be crucial.

By the way, it is almost certain that Arshavin leaves us this summer, so if Fatih choose to stay he can become team regular.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Happy birthday Sergio!

Remzi - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Bursa
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Happy Birthday Sergio
    Bir Gün Mutlaka!!

b_m_61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar

Standart

rubin kazan plays first 7 match in russian leage and they have 21 points.they're going great and gökdeniz leader player in team.he almost every match making goal or asist.i wish he make champion rubin kazan and go england premier leage i want see him in premier leage.specially liverpool =)

b_m_61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar

Standart

where are you from sergio?

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Rize
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

RMZTS61, thank you for your kind congratulations. I'm happy to be here.
    b_m_61, thank you. I'm from small town Kirishi (about 60.000 citizens). It situated near St.Petersburg (3 hours by electric train).

And about Karadeniz. In one of our sport newspapers he states that he feels very comfortable in Kazan and that cook in the hotel he lives is from Trabzon. May be here lies secret of his fast adaptation.

Hotaman - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Selamın aleyküm Segio_Zenit;
    and Congratulations!
    Zenit Petersburg:4 - Bayern Münih:0
    I hope Zenit will take the UEFA cup. Go Zenit go
    Dasividinya

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

rubin lost today 0-3 against spartak moscow

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Rize
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Salam aleikum.

I was very busy this week so didn't wrote anything.

1. If you didn't seen yet, Rubin fans dedicated perfect state of the art banner to Karadeniz:
    http://www.sovsport.ru/s/issue_page/...f?t=1210021225 - direct link to PDF page of sport newspaper with banner. He already got star status in our championship, many publications in press and fans of other teams talking about him. Also I see more and more rumours in newspapers about Rubin summer transfers: they want more Turkish players in their team.

2. I'm 99% sure that Tekke will play in UEFA final. Pogrebnyak suspended because of yellow cards and we simply don't have another centreforward. I believe in Fatih and hope he'll scores. Tomorrow (Sunday) our team plays a friendly match against AZ Alkmaar and I think Tekke will be in starting line-up.

h@msi61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Kuzey Amerika
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hey Sergio, thank you for news. Gokdeniz is really successful up to now and I hope he'll be even better.But you should have seen Tekke & Karadeniz playing together, maybe next year you can transfer him...
    Good luck in the uefa cup final, we are for Zenit of course and I believe you'll beat Rangers. We'd like to see Tekke in the starting line up in the final and it is time for him to do something for Zenit.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Rize
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Rubin lost away match against Spartak-Nalchik, the score is 2-0. Karadeniz got more attention not only from journalists but also from defenders of opposing teams. Now always 2-3 players man-mark him and opponents of Rubin trying to leave as small open space as possible.

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

thanks for the information

h@msi61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Kuzey Amerika
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Congratulations Sergio! We are so happy for Tekke & Zenit.... It was very nice to see Tekke on the starting line and watch him 90 minutes....

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Rize
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Thank you for congratulations, I hope you someday experience that we feel these days. The city completely gone mad, it is simply unbelieveable! Tekke helped us very much in the final he won many air duels against tall defenders of Rangers and took participation in organizing both goals. Will he bring UEFA cup in his city of birth? Will Fatih Terim include him in your national team?

And another good news about Karadeniz, he scored another goal yesterday: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5fvrl_1_sport . But Rubin conceded goal in injury time and match against Shinnik (Yaroslavl) ended with draw 1-1.

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Uğurtan - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Ankara
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Thank you Sergio..
    Bir Gün Mutlaka Aslına Döneceksin. Dönmek Zorundasın. Bu Senin Genlerinde var...

unique - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Giresun
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı sergio_zenit Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Thank you for congratulations, I hope you someday experience that we feel these days. The city completely gone mad, it is simply unbelieveable! Tekke helped us very much in the final he won many air duels against tall defenders of Rangers and took participation in organizing both goals. Will he bring UEFA cup in his city of birth? Will Fatih Terim include him in your national team?

And another good news about Karadeniz, he scored another goal yesterday: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5fvrl_1_sport . But Rubin conceded goal in injury time and match against Shinnik (Yaroslavl) ended with draw 1-1.
    Congratulations for your big Cup success. Fatih Terim didn't choose Tekke for the European Championship. They can't get on well; so I don't think that Tekke will be able to wear the national shirt during Terim's reign.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Rize
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart Euro 2008

Congratulations with first glory on Euro. I watched broadcast live, and can say it was really breathtaking game, one of the best on this tournament. Fantastic comeback from very hard situation after you conceded the first goal and awful weather conditions were against your technically skilled players too, but you proved that you're real men and powerful football nation. Good luck in next decisive game.

Konu Bilgileri

Bu Konuya Gözatan Kullanıcılar

Şu anda 1 kullanıcı bu konuyu görüntülüyor. (0 kayıtlı ve 1 misafir)

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •