Sayfa 1 Toplam 3 Sayfadan 1 2 3 SonuncuSonuncu
Toplam 56 adet sonuctan sayfa basi 1 ile 25 arasi kadar sonuc gösteriliyor

Konu: Otelul Galati - Trabzonspor (Intertoto 2007)

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    agahozlu - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart Otelul Galati - Trabzonspor (Intertoto 2007)

Trabzonspor will play NK Zagreb or KS Vllaznia in Intertoto campaign.NK Zagreb scored 2 goals and win the match 2-1 against KS Vllaznia.Our possible opponent is NK Zagreb.Some people who support NK Zagreb wanted to start a topic for İntertoto campaign to discuss İntertoto matches.We can discuss here on English.Welcome to our web-site NK Zagreb's supporters.
    "Dünyada bir yerdeyim ben"

cipra - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hello, and thank you for opening this topic. I'm a fan of NK Zagreb which is short for Zagreb FC.
    A few things about the club and supporters. Our club is the oldest football club in Croatia, founded in year 1903 in Zagreb, capital city of Croatia, with 750 000 inhabitants. It's english style nickname is "poets" due to the fact that our old but charming stadium is situated in a street named after one famous Croatian poet.Throughout the history it holds the reputation of being a club from upper classes. In former Yugoslavia it wasn't very succesful, due to the fact that the big two of Croatian football, Hajduk from Split and our biggest rival Dinamo Zagreb, were supported by communist governments and were clubs supported by masses. But the interesting thing is the fact that the record number of spectators (around 68 000) on a football match in Yugoslavia actually attended the qualifying match for the first league, in which Zagreb played. It's a record that may well stand for generations to come.
    When croatian league started in 1991 Zagreb emerged from mostly second league shadows to become one of Croatia's leading clubs. In fact, in a similar way Trabzon is the only club outside Istanbul to win national title, Zagreb is the only club in 16 seasons of Croatian league to win the national title against the big two clubs mentioned, in year 2002. Worth mentioning is also one second place finish, and the cup final in 1997. Zagreb comfortably holds the 3-rd position in croatian league all-time tables.
    In Croatia football is not popular (apart from the national team), and our country has only 4,2 million people, so Zagreb's league attendance is usually around 2000, creating nothing like the atmosphere I expect in turkish stadiums. Quality of the league is low, and Trabzon should win the tie comfortably. But off course there are surprises in Euro competitions, and who knows, maybe we'll see an interesting match.
    The supporters of Zagreb are called Bijeli Anđeli, which means: White Angels, name given because it suits our style of support: meaning we are against any kind of violence, racial or other kinds of hatred. We try to support our club the best we can and our growing group is still very small by your standards, not bigger than 100-150 people.
    Sorry if this post is long, now i'm here for any kind of discussion and questions.
    ps. off course maybe we won't even play against each other but we are eagerly awaiting every european game, because it's a success for our club, so i couldn't help registriing here.

Ömer SEVİNÇ - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Welcome cipra

Thanks for information. Go NK Zagrep. We're waiting you

Are you have a most populer player?
    Sâhipsiz olan memleketin batması haktır;
    Sen sâhip olursan bu vatan batmayacaktır!
    - Eomer -

Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hey...probably Safet Nadarević, the defender that puts his heart into the game, and Vrdoljak, who is our best player (won't play against vllaznia). You? How likely is it that Trabzon fans would come to zagreb if the game was played?

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Our most popular player is Gökdeniz Karadeniz.He plays as an attacker.He is very quick especially with ball.Also he plays Turkish national team.
    Other populer player is İbrahima Yattara who is a Guinea citizen.He plays right winger.When the ball come to him all supporters stand up and watch him carefully because he fakes amazingly.He don't play same capacity during the match but when he plays nobody defends him
    Hüseyin Çimşir is an other player who plays Turkish National team.Especially he blocks(defends) the ball good and sometimes he passes good.
    Milan Stephanov is our foreign defender.He is very young.
    İmportant clubs of world want to transfer him.We expect him to play good.

Our stadium name is "Hüseyin Avni Aker".İts capacity is approximately 20.000 especially summers we play with too many supporters than winter because supporters who live in out of Trabzon and Turkey come to country.We are called as ".Blacksea Storm".
    Hopefully we will play friendly and the team which play good will win the match.
    Meanwhile your post isn't long if you want you could be write one page

Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

I'm interested in rivalries in Turkey. Do you, Trabzon fans, make distinction between fener, galata, and besiktas, or you consider them equally unfriendly? Who is your biggest rival?
    I also wanted to tell you something else: there were two former Zagreb players playing in Turkey over the last 3 to 4 years. One is Montenegro striker Radomir Đalović, and the other is Macedonian defender Goce Stavrevski. i think they played in diyarbakir and kayserispor.

6Şafak Aydın1 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

hello cipra,

welcome to our forum.

I hope you will enjoy and support us in the next rounds .

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Mehdi - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Mesajlar

Standart

i think airimizi alır return yapar geliriz
    T R A B Z O N S P O R

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

We don't make distinction between fener,galata and besıktas.All of them our rivals,but not enemy.In Turkey,four team have the title.fener-galata and besıktas are team of İstanbul but Trabzonspor is team of Trabzon.The league cup and other important cups are only in Trabzon and İstanbul.If you ask that which team is the biggest rival, we will say fener.Because they make a fake in 1996.They made a bandage to their some player and they made a domination over country.Military come to country and this was made negative impression and we lost the title on the last match.So we can say that fener is our the biggest rival also galata and bejeke
    Konu agahozlu tarafından (27.06.2007 Saat 12:09 ) değiştirilmiştir.

subay - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hello cipra. First of all welcome to our forums.

Nice post with nice informations about Zagreb FC. Hope for a good match and may the better team (hope Trabzonspor ) win.

I remember Dalovic he played in Kayserispor, but not anymore I think. And the other guy is playing in Diyarbakirspor, but because they are in the 2nd league we dont see him much.

Our best player and my favourite player is Gökdeniz Karadeniz. He is an offensive allrounder and can play almost everywhere, e.g. right wing, left wing, midfielder or as attacker.

I'm living outside of Turkey, I wish I could watch Trabzonspor matches live on stadium than on TV , but sadly impossible. I'm living in Berlin/Germany.

greetz to croatia
    subay
    Konu subay tarafından (26.06.2007 Saat 22:50 ) değiştirilmiştir.

Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Thanks for your answers and comments! Me and my friends are travelling to Albania tonight, to watch the second match. I'll be back in one week and then we'll know who will you play against. See you!

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hopefully your traveling will be good and you are going to watch a good match.See you!After match ,if your team will be win or lost you can continue to write this site or to obtain us

Drogster - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Folks

I see from the link below, that your coach Ziya Doğan is still in the driving seat, that is, in charge of the team!

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/int...id=555308.html

If another Irish Team, Cork City progress further in the competition, you might encounter them. If this is the case, please stuff them. They are LANGERS. The most Arrogant group of players/supporters that you could meet. A real Rival to the Drogs. Although, we have beat them twice to claim sliverware.

Best of luck in the Competition.

Forever Claret & Blue
    Claret & Blue Forever

muratt - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Ankara
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Cipra, wellcome to our form,

I really liked that NK Zagrep and Trabzonspor are similar in a way that they stands against strong and rich teams.. I hope we can play together in the next round . .
    İnadına Trabzonspor !

karayamayman - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Ankara
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

I do not remember exactly when it was, most probably in the beginning of 90's, but Trabzonspor played against another Croation team, Dinamo Zagreb (at that time its name was Hask Gradiansky, I think they temporarily changed the name of the team as a consequence of neo-nationalism in ex-Yugoslavia) in UEFA Cup first tour.

No need to say the outcome.))
    Konu karayamayman tarafından (29.06.2007 Saat 16:43 ) değiştirilmiştir.

vllaznia - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi all
    After the 1-0 win againt Zagreb you will be playing us instead so as a fan of Vllaznia i say Go Vllaznia and may the best win

Ömer SEVİNÇ - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Welcome vllaznia

Can you give some information of your team?
    Sâhipsiz olan memleketin batması haktır;
    Sen sâhip olursan bu vatan batmayacaktır!
    - Eomer -

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Burak - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı vllaznia Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Hi all
    After the 1-0 win againt Zagreb you will be playing us instead so as a fan of Vllaznia i say Go Vllaznia and may the best win
    you are favourite team in this stage

Burçak - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Welcome vllaznia
    2010 - 2011 Şampiyonu Trabzonspor'dur
    Gerçek budur. ☆

vllaznia - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Eomer Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Welcome vllaznia

Can you give some information of your team?
    FK Vllaznia is the Oldest Football Club in Albania created in 1919, it has the most numerous fans in Albania , we've won the National league 9 times .. The stadium "Loro Borici" holds 15.000 here's a couple of pics our Stadium http://www.fkvllaznia.net/main/album...up&cat=0&pos=2

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

have u got another fan pictures ?
    Gerçek budur. ☆

Standart

Hi all!
    How are you doing people?!!
    Are you prepared for this big match?!!

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

welcome forri.
    I think a match easy for our.
    Gerçek budur. ☆

zafer6161 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

I dont cou,capunte yes
    my nesturnik villaziana nev kemute,
    have gut no yes,I tencu mistirs hivalego,don you misis
    I love mencester no no ,
    have ked ,donk you
    mrs lave seveden,
    WE have coundernet ,smokik yes
    villazerane gayck ebbenin
    yes yes yes donk you
    neyse görüşürüz sonrA TAMAMMI
    Konu zafer6161 tarafından (05.07.2007 Saat 16:12 ) değiştirilmiştir.
    Ne Olmuş Şampiyon Olamadıysak,,,
    Hayallerimizi Satmadık'ya,,,

Drogster - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi All
    Just want to wish Trabzonpor the best of luck, from all The Drogs, in your Intertoto game against KS Vllaznia.

C'mon the Claret & Blue
    Claret & Blue Forever

Konu Bilgileri

Bu Konuya Gözatan Kullanıcılar

Şu anda 1 kullanıcı bu konuyu görüntülüyor. (0 kayıtlı ve 1 misafir)

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •