Sayfa 4 Toplam 27 Sayfadan BirinciBirinci ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... SonuncuSonuncu
Toplam 671 adet sonuctan sayfa basi 76 ile 100 arasi kadar sonuc gösteriliyor

Konu: Hi From Drogheda in Ireland

Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Çakır Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    I do not think so. If Çağdaş plays well and keeps his form at the top, he can not be forced out of the team. He will just need to work better, this is for sure. He has a good rival for his position now
    Well, as he says, he is strong, has a good physique for defending so he should be okay Inşallah!

dlel - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

well done on the result yeasterday hopefully the start of a good second half of the season
    drogheda united/trabzonspor supporters club-keelings branch

Drogster - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Folks

I was Chatting to one of your colleagues about our two friendly matches that Drogheda are playing against FC Sibir Novosibirsk and FC Zenit St Petersburg Mid-Feb while the team are in Spain traning for the new season.

He was saying that we will come up against a fromer Trabz player Fatih tekke, who now plays for Zenit. He was apparently known as the king of goals in Turkey last season.

Sounds like good warm-up game for the Euro trip 2007.

I will pass on a message not to kick tekke to hard Joke!

Best of luck for the Kayserispor match on Sunday (28th), the start of the second period, let hope it's a good one...WIN...WIN...WIN
    Drogheda await Trabz in the UEFA Cup

COME ON THE CLARET & BLUE
    Claret & Blue Forever

61-POWER-2 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

welcome irish boys,i am trabzonspor and drogheda united supporter.i miss irish coffee and guinness here in turkey.and good luck for your team.

Recep Çaltepe - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Drogster Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Hi Folks

I was Chatting to one of your colleagues about our two friendly matches that Drogheda are playing against FC Sibir Novosibirsk and FC Zenit St Petersburg Mid-Feb while the team are in Spain traning for the new season.

He was saying that we will come up against a fromer Trabz player Fatih tekke, who now plays for Zenit. He was apparently known as the king of goals in Turkey last season.

Hi Martin,

Your match against FC Zenit, it seems that this match will be waited excitedly by Trabzonspor fans. May be you have seen in this forum that there is also a topic of FC Zenit because of our legendary forward Fatih Tekke moved to FC Zenit at the beginning of the season. This season we have two brother teams in Europe, one of them is you and the other is FC Zenit. We have also nice friends from FC Zenit, writing on this forum.

It will be a great match between Drogheda United and FC Zenit. I think Fatih Tekke will be very confused to play against a team with Claret & Blue

-----

Sing it LOUD&Sing it PROUD
    Konu Recep Çaltepe tarafından (28.01.2007 Saat 22:57 ) değiştirilmiştir.

dlel - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

hi all?was there a game yesterday?if so how did trabz do???
    drogheda united/trabzonspor supporters club-keelings branch

Erman - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Ankara
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı dlel Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    hi all?was there a game yesterday?if so how did trabz do???
    Yesterday we played against Kayserispor, an upper-middle rank team. It was a draw: 0-0. We didn't play well, especially in the first half. The opponent missed some chances and a penalty.

The midfield and the forward are alarming, yet, I'm not sure whether our coach watches what's happening outside our half of the pitch!

Still...

Çok yaşa Trabzonspor

xenit - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Folks

Fatih tekke is still our King in our hearts.. If you have such a chance to watch him.. You are lucky people ... we are waiting him come back....
    .....J U S T W A I T I N G........

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart Cup Game tonight

Hi All

Just want to wish the best of luck to you all & team in the Cup game tonight against Gaziantepspor. It looks like it going to be a close game not much between the teams in the league table!

Best of luck

WIN WIN WIN

SING IT LOUD & SING IT PROUD

Claret & Blue Forever

xenit - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi All

Just want to wish the best of luck to you all & team in the Cup game tonight against Gaziantepspor. It looks like it going to be a close game not much between the teams in the league table!

Trabzonspor can never to be compared with else team by looking present league table...

Gaziantep is not close to Trabzonspor from any angle...
    We won the match 1-0.. We are just in our bad season...
    .....J U S T W A I T I N G........

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi

BMN Yönetim Kurulu
    U.Sadıkoğlu - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

We Are The BeSt!!!
    "When you start supporting a football club, you don't support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.”

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart Manisaspor Match

Hi All

Best of luck to Trabzonspor in this weekends game against Manisaspor.

You had a good result during the week in the Cup game, so hopefully you can follow it up with another win tomorrow night.

I heard that is Ibrahima Yattar
    a is so cool, he even made it snow for the cup game

Best of Luck again

Claret & Blue Forever

Burçak - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Thanks You Martin

Forever Claret & Blue
    2010 - 2011 Şampiyonu Trabzonspor'dur
    Gerçek budur. ☆

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı forever61 Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Thanks You Martin

Forever Claret & Blue
    Don't forget the Drog Scarf & your gangs' balaclavas are getting noticed in Drogheda....

Any chance of getting one?

Best of luck guys

Later

Claret & Blue Forever

cicero9 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Thanks so much Martin for the match informations

We're ashamed of not being able to watch your drogheda's matches as much as you do for us!

Go Claret&Blue
    "dere coştu bir kere"

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Folks

I read that it was a 0:0 draw with Manisaspor at the weekend. 1 point is better then 0 points!

Best of luck against Gaziantepspor on Sunday.

Hopefully the front guys will start hitting the back of the net...Sooner rather then later and Trabzonspor start climbing the table!

Keep the Faith

Claret & Blue Forever

Halit Aydın - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Kocaeli
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Drogster, Do you know Ziya Doğan?
    i think you know, his is the most famous about the mantality (in Turkish Mantalite) What a mantality everytime 0-0 no goal no goal...

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı halitaydin61 Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Drogster, Do you know Ziya Doğan?
    i think you know, his is the most famous about the mantality (in Turkish Mantalite) What a mantality everytime 0-0 no goal no goal...
    Hi halitaydin61,

Chatting to some of your Trabzonspor colleagues, Ziya Doğan seems to be a more defensive coach, which I believe, is against all Trabzonspor tradition, i.e. attacking football.

I also see that the new players in the team are contributing well.

Best of Luck on Sunday, hopefully we will see a win & 3pts

From all the Claret & Blue family in Drogheda

Claret & Blue Forever

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart A Win for Trabzonspor

GOOD Evening all,

Just read that Trabzonspor won 2:0 earlier today, both goals scored by Ceyhun Eris.

What was Trabz performance like.... Did the coach finally let the team play attacking football?

Good result, up to 11th in the table. Lets hope is the start of a good run of victories.

Well done again guys
    Later
    Claret & Blue Forever

Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

GOOD Evening all,

Just read that Trabzonspor won 2:0 earlier today, both goals scored by Ceyhun Eris.

What was Trabz performance like.... Did the coach finally let the team play attacking football?
    Thanks, Martin!

Ceyhun scored two goals with his own flair, especially the second one. In the first, he added the kick hitting back from the keeper.

In short, the 3 points was very important for us. This win will give some smile on the face of our native supportes, at least.

One more thing, according to me, we've fond our needed goalkeeper in the end. It is Tolga! If the team, media and supporters does dare him do better, he will be our Iker Casillas in the future.

We also wait for matches of your Drogguys and good scores from them.

Go claret&blue

"dere coştu bir kere"

Standart

ı learned a phrase from my friend who is from england; "different day..same xxxx!!"..ı suppose,this sentence summerizes our state.
    ı think, T.S lives worst times in its history..bad but real..we must see this real and don't believe a victory..our team must struggle and work. we need stability..
    Konu Gökhan Bozyiğit tarafından (13.02.2007 Saat 07:47 ) değiştirilmiştir.
    sevinelim diye sevmedik!!forza bordo mavi!!

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart Drogheda United 0 Zenit St. Peterburg 0

Evening Folks

Just a quick note, to let you know that the Drogs were playing F.C. Zenit (Your legendary friend Fatih Tekke team & ex-Trabzonspor), earlier today, in Spain.

The score was 0:0, So Fatih must have been confused trying to score against the Claret & Blue , See match report below.

http://www.droghedaunited.ie/scripts...?ArticleID=941

Positive signs, only disappointing thing is that Drogheda have not scored in the two pre-season games, they played in Spain.

They were bet 2:0 to Russian 1st division side FC Sibir Novosibirsk (Monday). They scored a penalty on 80mins & a second on the break as Drogheda push forward to get a equaliser.

Hopefully, not scoring goals is not a sign of things to come, for the season ahead!

The next game we play is against our old rivals Dundalk or (Cr@ptown) in the Jim Malone Cup (Tuesday 20th at 19:45hrs), which is an annual pre-season friendly NOT, between the 2 County Louth teams, Should be good target practice. However, our rivalry has been divided over the last number of seasons, as Dundalk have been playing in the 1st Division (were they belong i.e the graveyard), but is was an easy 9pts per season, when they were playing the Premier Division.

Take care

From your Claret & Blue Brothers in Drogheda.

Claret & Blue Forever

Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

It is said that your Paul Doolin was delighted with the general attitude and commitment.
    Good luck in your coming season!
    I hope you finish with a championship victory!
    "dere coştu bir kere"

Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart 'VIVA Drogheda' T-Shirt

Hi Martin,

I have a quesiton about your team. One piece of casual gear with black 'Che Guevera' design has confused my mind because it's so rare here to see a football team reminding or recalling a politic hero.

He's really a hero for his ideal, but actual thing I want to ask is: is there any relation between your clup sight and Che's or it's only a way of your yelling for independence??

"Go Bordo Mavi"

"dere coştu bir kere"

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı cicero9 Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Hi Martin,

I have a quesiton about your team. One piece of casual gear with black 'Che Guevera' design has confused my mind because it's so rare here to see a football team reminding or recalling a politic hero.

He's really a hero for his ideal, but actual thing I want to ask is: is there any relation between your clup sight and Che's or it's only a way of your yelling for independence??

"Go Bordo Mavi"

Hi cicero9

One of the guys was over in Marbella at the Drog v Zenit match.
    Apparently, from the guys report, Fatih was a ghost during the game. The Drog players were well aware of his potential threat, but it never appeared during the match! Maybe he just had an off-day!

On the 'Che Guevera' subject, I have to check it out for you, I'm not 100% sure.

Later
    Claret & Blue Forever

Konu Bilgileri

Bu Konuya Gözatan Kullanıcılar

Şu anda 1 kullanıcı bu konuyu görüntülüyor. (0 kayıtlı ve 1 misafir)

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •