Sayfa 12 Toplam 27 Sayfadan BirinciBirinci ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... SonuncuSonuncu
Toplam 671 adet sonuctan sayfa basi 276 ile 300 arasi kadar sonuc gösteriliyor

Konu: Hi From Drogheda in Ireland

Recep Çaltepe - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Drogster Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Ya, I was just wondering about that, as I was monitoring the score on a live scoreboard and it came up abandoned after 90mins ???????
    However, it was up as a result on UEFA.com.
    Did the result stand, or will there be a replay?
    The federation will give a decision about the match. It is now just a big mess.

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Tunga - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

UEFA Cup Match (ilk maç)

Drogheda United 1 ('54 Zayed)
    Helsinborg 1 ('34 Larsson)
    Trabzonsporlu olmak...
    Zor ama güzel be kardeşim!

Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar

Standart

Can't stay long but:

As you know we drew 1-1 with Helsingborg in the UEFA Cup, fair result, they were better in the first half, we were better in the second, although I think we had the most clear-cut chances. I think we have every chance of progressing.

On Monday we played Galway Utd. in the league at home. They had a man sent off in the first half and we dominated from then on and went 2 up. But two cock ups from our keeper in the last three minutes gave them the draw.

This Friday we play Bohemians away, again. The match will be live on tv, and it can be watched online @ www.tg4.ie , just click 'Home' and then WebTv at the top tomorrow night, kick off is 7:45 local time.

TolgaTopçu61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

i hope drogheda win vs bohemians.

macka61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

I hope so drogheda win

Selimag - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

what happened against bohemians? let us know, also for the coming helsingborg game...

and if i ever have a chance to visit ireland, I would love to see ur team and possible after this messages i will try to buy a Drogheda jersey

Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı selimag Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    what happened against bohemians? let us know, also for the coming helsingborg game...

and if i ever have a chance to visit ireland, I would love to see ur team and possible after this messages i will try to buy a Drogheda jersey

Unfourtanetly we only drew 1-1.

And we were very lucky. Bohs were far better than us on the night. Very, very entertaining second half. Our keeper saved a peno.

You can watch the game HERE
    if you want.

I'll post up a link later where you can watch the UEFA Cup match with Helsingborgs later.

Emirhan Çorumlu - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Mesajlar

Standart

Thank you Drogster we wish you the same luck at the irish league friends 4 ever

Forumdan Uzaklaştırılmıştır
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Forza Drog

Drogster - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi All

I hope that you are keeping well and enjoying the good start to your season

With regard to the Drogs V Helsingbrog here is the link to Viasat Sports, if you click on Webb-TV if brings up a dialogue which has a few matches from the Swedish league,. Click on the HIF V Drogs Game.
    http://www.viasatsport.com/index.php...d=1213&lang=se

They have the match alright, this was on the Fotball TV page:
    VS1 kl. 20.25 DIREKT (Kval UEFA-cupen) HELSINGBORG – DROGHEDA

Enjoy!

Hopefully it's a good match with a good result....for the Drogs of course

Chat to you soon, when I get back from Sweden.....

C'mon the Drogs

Claret N Blue Army
    Claret & Blue Forever

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

0-3, huh? obviously this is not the best year for Claret and Blue teams in Euro Cups...

anyway Drogster, cheers, nevermind... hope ur trip to Sweden was nice and u had good time there...

Kadir - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Eskişehir
    Mesajlar

Standart

drogheda forever.. they are the best

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi All

Well the EuroDrog Trip for 2007 has come to an end, with a big bang. Beaten 3:0 in Sweden. We seemed nervous and didn't perform and the managers subsituations were very strange.
    But anyway, it was a great trip and we all home safely.

Our League form has dipped in recent weeks, but we are still 7pts clear at the top of the table and equal games played.

It has been a frustrating couple of weeks.

We threw away 2pts when we played Galway at home. We were 2:0 up with 4mins to play. Then a mistake by our Keeper (and maybe a doggy call be the Ref) lead to Galway's 1st goal and just on the stroke of full time a pass was played into the box and Dan (the Keeper) misjudged the flight of the ball and punched it into his own net . The most frustrating thing was that is was a great team performance, everyone played great, up until the goals!!!

We were also lucky to get away with a 1pt when we played Bohs away.

On Monday night saw the rearranged UCD game played. It was probably the worst performance this season! .

UCD won the game 1:0 (a deflected shot), but they deserved the points, taking the rest of the game into account.

Some of the media and fans are saying that the players are looking tried. But we have a big squad, but the manager is not utilising it to its full potential. Mainly, because he has fallen out with a few players, one of which is probably our most creative mid-fielder?????

One point made after the game was, due to the number of games that we have won to date, we have built up a 7pts gap at the top were the chasing pack are dropping points and taking points of each other.

In saying that, I would rather be 7pts ahead, then 7pts behind the leader. The only thing is that we could be 13pts clear, but since we have drop points lately, it is giving the chasing teams new belief.

However, the run in of the 9 remaining game will not be just as easy. A number of the weaker teams at the lower end of the table and finding their form, to get away for the relegation zone and a taking points of the higher position teams!

We play Galway away on Friday night, who are one of the teams trying to climb out of the drop zone, so it won't be easy. Hopefully the Drogs and regroup and get back to winning ways. Every game now is like a cup final....a must win game.

C'mon the Claret n Blue.
    Claret & Blue Forever

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Faik Yılmaz - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Mesajlar

Standart

Congrulations our friends
    Ne mutlu Türk olana değil , Ne mutlu Türk'üm diyene !

"Cahilin karşısında kitap gibi sessiz ol." Mevlana

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hello Drogster,

nice that ur sweden trip was nice despite the game.

So just i was going to ask (ok I asked then I edited my message ) if u have any idea about the story of symbols in Drogheda United's flag? ... But then now I found my answer in previous comments where this subject was discussed....

now I liked the idea to look for the very first chance to order a Drogheda jersey

so also, I just checked on flickr photos about Drogheda, cute town...

Konu Selimag tarafından (07.09.2007 Saat 22:34 ) değiştirilmiştir.
    There are 10 kinds of people
    Those who understand binary and
    Those who don’t

macka61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

symbols is very beautiful

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Folks

Well we played Galway last Friday and it ended up another draw 1:1. We took the lead in the 63min and Galway levelled on 70mins from a free-kick, which the Ref awarded. (it was never a free). Galway's goal was scored by a former Drog ! It was a better performance then the UCD game, were we fell to only our 3rd defeat.

Derry up next tonight. Derry are really starting to improve and their new manager is getting to grips with the team. Not going to be easy.

We have to start winning games again to keep a good gap between us and the chasing teams. 8pts is the gap at the moment, with 8 games to play including tonights game.

The good news is the the game is being broadcast by the Irish speaking station TG4. Just click on the link below and click the webtv button. Kick-off is 19:45hrs (Irish Time)

http://www.tg4.ie/Bearla/Webt/webt.htm

Hopefully it will be a good game and, even better result....for the Drogs...3pts

I don't know if you saw the SKY sports TV's international football magazine FIFA FUTBOL MUNDIAL. Drogheda were the main feature on it this week. I think that they might have brought bad luck as the cameras were at the UDC match which we lost! Good PR for the club, once we go on and win the league, for the 1st time EVER!!!!!!

C'mon the Claret n Blue Army
    Claret & Blue Forever

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Drogheda United : 1 - Derry City : 0
    (1' Bates)

Go Drogs!!!
    Konu Recep Çaltepe tarafından (19.09.2007 Saat 13:06 ) değiştirilmiştir.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi All

Yep, the Drogs got back to winning ways against Derry of Friday night.
    An absolute thunderbolt for one of our more recent signings score, Guy Bates, or as we call him Master Bates . (Just wondering if anyone tried to watch the game with the link that I posted up. Did it work?).

However our lead is now down to 5pts as Shamrock Rovers won their game in hand last night.
    5pts clear and 7 games to go. The big game now seems to be on the 12th Oct Rovers v Drogs. It may just decide the destination of the Silverware! We have a weekend off, this weekend.

I see that Trabzonspor drew 0:0 with Ankaragücü at the weekend. You are still very much in the mix, with a game in hand and so far unbeaten this season . Keep it up...

Forever Claret & Blue
    Claret & Blue Forever

Burçak - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

hi Martin. how r u.
    2010 - 2011 Şampiyonu Trabzonspor'dur
    Gerçek budur. ☆

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Folks

Well the Drogs were back in action this weekend, after their weekend off. We travelled to Longford on Friday night, and we continued where we left off, with a 2:1 victory and 3 more points on the board.

Both Drog goals were scored in the 1st half. 1st by Guy Bates, (which makes it 3 goals in 3 games) and 2nd for Paul Keegan, great header from a corner kick.

If one was being picky, we should off had may be 2 of 3 more,but their goalkeeper was in good form and playing well.

In the second half we sat back a bit and soaked up the Longford pressure, not that there was much, all midfield play.

Longford scored in the 90min, much against the run of play, but we hung on for the 3pts.

We have now stretched our lead at the top of the table to 8pts, with 6 games remaining. However, Shamrock Rovers have to play Bray tomorrow night, and we expect them to get 3pts, which will cut the lead back to only 5pts, but who knows. There maybe be a surprise as the Bray game was postponed as a mark of respect for one off their supporters who died while flighting to put out a fire, while he was on duty. So it could the incentive to up their performance?

Here's a link to a short video off some of the travelling Drog fans.....I'm in there somewhere.

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=trHwQujbVfA

It wasn't a bad atmosphere, considering that we never play well in Longford.

I read that Trabzonspor also continued their good run of form with a 1:0 win v Konyaspor, yesterday. .

May the Claret N Blue domination continue

Say it Loud & Say it Proud CLARET N BLUE Forever

Claret & Blue Forever

Çetin - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Uzak Doğu
    Mesajlar

Standart

i think i saw u the news are very good for u and for us.
    Siyasetin "bizden olduğu sürece" yer aldığı, karşıda olduğu zaman "siyasete bulaştığı" büyük kulüp/taraftar camiası Trabzonspor

melodicforce - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

drogheda united'in forum sayfasini bana söyleyebilirmisiniz?
    can me anywhere say the forum side of drogheda united?
    1. Hanauer FC 1893 e.V. ~ Hessen eyaletinin en eski kulübü

http://www.fc-hanau93.de/

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı melodicforce Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    drogheda united'in forum sayfasini bana söyleyebilirmisiniz?
    can me anywhere say the forum side of drogheda united?
    www.irishfootienetwork.com

This is a general forum, you can find the topics for Drogs in the inner parts, but it is not so comlicated, you can find it easily.

Forumdan Uzaklaştırılmıştır
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Drogheda United took place in the world's most selling football computer game And also it contains their league,too.

Konu Bilgileri

Bu Konuya Gözatan Kullanıcılar

Şu anda 1 kullanıcı bu konuyu görüntülüyor. (0 kayıtlı ve 1 misafir)

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •