Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Engenius Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    DROGSTER

Every team has a rival that's for sure. Who is your rival? I mean the team you hate most. Now that we ( as Trabzonspor fans ) have a team in Ireland we should know who we hate too. Am I right?
    Hi Engenius

Since Drogheda and Dundalk (Who are currently in the 1st Division and have been for a number of seasons now & refused entry into the new look premier Division, Which Drogheda are in) are both from County Louth, alot of Drogs would rate them as our rivals (DUNDALK = CR@PTOWN). Dundalk are the third most sucessful team in the League of Ireland, and that pours fuel on the fire!

However, some Drogs hate Shels, Bohs and some Rovers (Mainly the bad supporters, causing trouble).

I'll let you pick a team

Thanks for asking

Your Claret & Blue friend
    Claret & Blue Forever

caykarali_erdal
    Ziyaretçi

Standart

Hi Drogster
    a question to you is there also mafia practices at your klub and country,
    so as at onz in the country.

Drogster - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı caykarali_erdal Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Hi Drogster
    a question to you is there also mafia practices at your klub and country,
    so as at onz in the country.
    No.
    Claret & Blue Forever

caykarali_erdal
    Ziyaretçi

Standart

Alıntı Drogster Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    No.
    happy ierland, its like Ira only this for money and no bomb's

every sonday its a bloody sonday in Turkish soccer!!!
    Konu caykarali_erdal tarafından (13.01.2007 Saat 16:31 ) değiştirilmiştir.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart Marcelinho

Hi All

Just reading on UEFA.com that "Veteran Brazilian midfielder Marcelinho has returned to the Bundesliga to sign for VfL Wolfsburg after just six months in Turkey with Trabzonspor".

Will he be a big loss to Trabzonspor?

Any new signings i.e. players in?

When does the transfer window close?

Later

Irish Claret & Blue Warrior
    Claret & Blue Forever

cicero9 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart Marce

Later

Hi SirDrog

For the first, i think, it doesnt seem to be a great loss for the goals of today's Trabzonspor. He may be a good striker or midfielder, but he is not needed for the time being.

Transfer closing on Feb1st.

Our ex-player Erdinç(defender) resigned back.

Later
    :meşale1:
    "dere coştu bir kere"

Barış - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi All

Just reading on UEFA.com that "Veteran Brazilian midfielder Marcelinho has returned to the Bundesliga to sign for VfL Wolfsburg after just six months in Turkey with Trabzonspor".

Later

Our coach doesn t need an attacking midfielder,Marcelinho or another one..

He needs strong,speedy and ordinary defensive midfielders.

We couldn t score for 5 weeks,but he says we don t have offensive problems.

No comment..
    Konu Barış tarafından (15.01.2007 Saat 18:16 ) değiştirilmiştir.

hay1699 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Bursa
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Oflu144 Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Our coach doesn t need an attacking midfielder,Marcelinho or another one..

He needs strong,speedy and ordinary defensive midfielders.

We couldn t score for 5 weeks,but he says we don t have offensive problems.

No comment..

you are right, but marcelinho was not so influential; with return of Yattara our attacking block will gain strenght again, ı think.

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Erdem Keser - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

i am from turkey i am nineteen years old i am sitting in istanbul

xenit - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi All

It is not a big loss for us. ıf you Know Marcelinho you already know that he has a remarkable background in BundesLiga. He had showed his magician talents about 5 years at Herta Berlin. We hoped that he ll rise our power. But unfortunatly we saw just an old star who lost its lighting and just has its old reputation..
    So We (at least me) are glad to sold this old repuatation to Wolfsburg about 2,3 Milion Euros.

I hope we ll make new transfers.. We are going to buy Risp And Ayman from Genclerbirligi (from Turkish first league). They are 2 midfielder. But i dont think they ll help us so much.. We have been an attacking team in all our history.. Our silly coach and Adminastrator board are dragging us to bottom of league..

But claret&Blue ll rise and ll be Top always.. in everywhere..
    Konu xenit tarafından (17.01.2007 Saat 11:06 ) değiştirilmiştir.
    .....J U S T W A I T I N G........

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı xenit Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    It is not a big loss for us. ıf you Know Marcelinho you already know that he has a remarkable background in BundesLiga. He had showed his magician talents about 5 years at Herta Berlin. We hoped that he ll rise our power. But unfortunatly we saw just an old star who lost its lighting and just has its old reputation..
    So We (at least me) are glad to sold this old repuatation to Wolfsburg about 2,3 Milion Euros.

I hope we ll make new transfers.. We are going to buy Risp And Ayman from Genclerbirligi (from Turkish first league). They are 2 midfielder. But i dont think they ll help us so much.. We have been an attacking team in all our history.. Our silly coach and Adminastrator board are dragging us to bottom of league..

But claret&Blue ll rise and ll be Top always.. in everywhere..
    Xenit
    Chatting to one of your colleagues, it seems to be the “off the field personnel” that need to be replaced, such as the president?

It seems that you share this view.

Do you think the Coach/Manager is just not suitable for the job, or is it that he is trying to change the way Trabzonspor play football, more defence rather then Trabzonspor attacking football?

Later
    Claret & Blue Forever

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Xenit
    Chatting to one of your colleagues, it seems to be the “off the field personnel” that need to be replaced, such as the president?

It seems that you share this view.

Do you think the Coach/Manager is just not suitable for the job, or is it that he is trying to change the way Trabzonspor play football, more defence rather then Trabzonspor attacking football?

Later
    My dear Colormate friend,

We had been unhappy and not satisfied becouse of being 2nd or 3rd in turkish premier league before this president and management board came to Trabzonspor. So we wanted more powerfull and rich president to save our rights against Istanbul teams and their federation, referes, meida...

But we dissappointed (not me..I ve never wanted them...) They sold our unique Scorer (King Fatih Tekke) to Russia... and just have bought untalent ordinary players who cant bear identifation of Trabzonspor... And this was the starting of our collapse. But not only All problem are these now.. They brought a brasilian Coach who have never trained a team more than 2 months in his career.. So that...Becous of our insitance he came back to Brasil (with largly compensation money)

then we introduced with Ziya Dogan again.. He trained trabzonspor and had won a few matches... He is bald man (with physically and mentalty) and very cowardly person. He wants to play with 8 defender and just dpnt want to rival team score.. Maybe it is a good idea but watching 80 minutes rival team play football on our semifield.. He doesnt like talent players.. If a player cant play in defense (even if scorer) he cant play in his team..

So we (fans) just teas with them.. But president and coach are very shameless.. they are still speaking about good days which ll bring us..
    But so many fans dont believe them any more. We think big trabzonspor ll come back with real Trabzon lovers who just think to attack to rival team and struggle against unjustic Istanbul federations...

I just wanted to say them to my colormate.. We are crying and spitting blood... but no one cant hear us... Maybe you can understand us my colormate.......

forever claret and blue..........
    Konu xenit tarafından (17.01.2007 Saat 13:53 ) değiştirilmiştir.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

My dear Colormate friend,

We had been unhappy and not satisfied becouse of being 2nd or 3rd in turkish premier league before this president and management board came to Trabzonspor. So we wanted more powerfull and rich president to save our rights against Istanbul teams and their federation, referes, meida...

But we dissappointed (not me..I ve never wanted them...) They sold our unique Scorer (King Fatih Tekke) to Russia... and just have bought untalent ordinary players who cant bear identifation of Trabzonspor... And this was the starting of our collapse. But not only All problem are these now.. They brought a brasilian Coach who have never trained a team more than 2 months in his career.. So that...Becous of our insitance he came back to Brasil (with largly compensation money)

then we introduced with Ziya Dogan again.. He trained trabzonspor and had won a few matches... He is bald man (with physically and mentalty) and very cowardly person. He wants to play with 8 defender and just dpnt want to rival team score.. Maybe it is a good idea but watching 80 minutes rival team play football on our semifield.. He doesnt like talent players.. If a player cant play in defense (even if scorer) he cant play in his team..

So we (fans) just teas with them.. But president and coach are very shameless.. they are still speaking about good days which ll bring us..
    But so many fans dont believe them any more. We think big trabzonspor ll come back with real Trabzon lovers who just think to attack to rival team and struggle against unjustic Istanbul federations...

I just wanted to say them to my colormate.. We are crying and spitting blood... but no one cant hear us... Maybe you can understand us my colormate.......

forever claret and blue..........

Xenit

As a football fan and a Drog supporter for many a year, when Drogheda United were known as the YO-YO team, i.e. relegated then promoted only to be relegated the following season between divisions, I can feel your dejection , frustration and anguish towards the “POWERS IN BE” .

All I can say is, keep the faith in your team, keep the faith in the Claret & Blue.

Later
    Claret & Blue Forever

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Xenit

As a football fan and a Drog supporter for many a year, when Drogheda United were known as the YO-YO team, i.e. relegated then promoted only to be relegated the following season between divisions, I can feel your dejection , frustration and anguish towards the “POWERS IN BE” .

All I can say is, keep the faith in your team, keep the faith in the Claret & Blue.

Later
    Thanx my friend for all your encouraging and hopefull words...

Hold! Claret and blue flags at top and let to wave it forever in Ireland too......

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Thanx my friend for all your encouraging and hopefull words...

Hold! Claret and blue flags at top and let to wave it forever in Ireland too......
    Xenit

You're very welcome.

Chin up guys, before the break, Trabzonspor won two game on the bounce (in a row), good for moral. Yes I know you expect more, but it is a starting point and hopefully you will go on a good run of victories and climb the table.

We (Drog Fans) need Trabz to qualify for UEFA Cup so that we can meet up and have a Claret & Blue Party!

Later
    Claret & Blue Forever

Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar

Standart

I get a feeling that Trabzonspor will be much better in the 2nd half of the season. Let's hope

Murat' - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Ankara
    Mesajlar

Standart

we hope this........

dlel - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

hi everyone,when does your league return for the second half of the season
    drogheda united/trabzonspor supporters club-keelings branch

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Erkin - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Kuzey Amerika
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi dlel.. There are Fortis Turkish Cup matches in this weekend.. Next week the second half of the season going to start..
    Bu yolda asla yalnız yürümeyeceksin!

"Benim için Trabzonspor, en güçlülere karşı koyan ve herkesi yenen hayali kahramandı. Öyle bir kahramandı ki statükoyu bile devirmişti.” K.K.

Forumdan Uzaklaştırılmıştır Salih61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Xenit

You're very welcome.

Chin up guys, before the break, Trabzonspor won two game on the bounce (in a row), good for moral. Yes I know you expect more, but it is a starting point and hopefully you will go on a good run of victories and climb the table.

We (Drog Fans) need Trabz to qualify for UEFA Cup so that we can meet up and have a Claret & Blue Party!

Later
    Drogster what is fans address?

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı FORZA61 Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Drogster what is fans address?
    Hi Folks

I see Trabzonspor have signed Egyptian midfielder Ayman Abdelaziz and Swedish defender Fredrik Risp from Ankara club Gençlerbirliği SK on two-and-a-half-year contracts.

Do you think they are a benefit to your team?

FORZA61 asked "what is fans address".

The best way to contact Drog Fans at the moment is by the Fourm at http://www.irishfootienetwork.com/vi...97672d328a9cc8

The official website is due a make-over soon!

Later

Say it loud & Say it PROUD.......Claret & Blue FOREVER.

Claret & Blue Forever

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi

Genel Koordinatör
    Çakır - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

They are good transfers, Drogster... I think, especially Fredrik Risp will be very useful for our team. We will form a good defence wall if Milan Stepanov and Fredrik Risp plays together at the center...
    "... hayat Bordo-Mavi'dir!"

"Şenol Güneş, Türkiye'nin en saygın ve en önemli futbol adamıdır. "

Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar

Standart

I am worried by the transfer in that Çağdaş might be pushed out of the team?

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi

Genel Koordinatör
    Çakır - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

I do not think so. If Çağdaş plays well and keeps his form at the top, he can not be forced out of the team. He will just need to work better, this is for sure. He has a good rival for his position now
    "... hayat Bordo-Mavi'dir!"

"Şenol Güneş, Türkiye'nin en saygın ve en önemli futbol adamıdır. "

Forumdan Uzaklaştırılmıştır Salih61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Folks

I see Trabzonspor have signed Egyptian midfielder Ayman Abdelaziz and Swedish defender Fredrik Risp from Ankara club Gençlerbirliği SK on two-and-a-half-year contracts.

Do you think they are a benefit to your team?

FORZA61 asked "what is fans address".

The best way to contact Drog Fans at the moment is by the Fourm at http://www.irishfootienetwork.com/vi...97672d328a9cc8

The official website is due a make-over soon!

Later

Say it loud & Say it PROUD.......Claret & Blue FOREVER.

Thank you Drogster,

You is Private open one website necessary or Bordomavi.net your is apart be opened one page

What do you say???
    Konu Salih61 tarafından (20.01.2007 Saat 14:03 ) değiştirilmiştir.

Konu Bilgileri

Bu Konuya Gözatan Kullanıcılar

Şu anda 7 kullanıcı bu konuyu görüntülüyor. (0 kayıtlı ve 7 misafir)

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •