Sayfa 2 Toplam 27 Sayfadan BirinciBirinci 1 2 3 4 12 ... SonuncuSonuncu
Toplam 671 adet sonuctan sayfa basi 26 ile 50 arasi kadar sonuc gösteriliyor

Konu: Hi From Drogheda in Ireland

Forumdan Uzaklaştırılmıştır Salih61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Welcome Robert and martin

Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi drog fans. welcome to our well beloved forum I hope you enjoy here...

meanwhile I have a question: your team's crest has 5 corner star and a crescent and particularly they are in a very common configuration for us. I think you know turkish flag. actually that kind of configuration : crescent+star has been the main characteristic of the crests of many turk originated states. where are your symbols and arrangement coming from?

macka61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

welcome to bmn forum

Cabri61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Artvin
    Mesajlar

Standart

welcome martin ,robert and claret-blue brothers

Drogster - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı N.Lobby Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Hi drog fans. welcome to our well beloved forum I hope you enjoy here...

meanwhile I have a question: your team's crest has 5 corner star and a crescent and particularly they are in a very common configuration for us. I think you know turkish flag. actually that kind of configuration : crescent+star has been the main characteristic of the crests of many turk originated states. where are your symbols and arrangement coming from?
    There are a couple of stories behind the Town Crest

Drogheda did get the Star & Cresent from English King Richard
    as a way of enhancing what he thought was the glorious exploits
    of the Crusades in Middle East, he swiped the Cresent from the
    Ottoman Middle eastern ( incls Turkish Empire ).

And during the great Irish famine the people of Turkey sent grain and meal to the starving people of Drogheda. Drogheda being an active port had trade links with Turkey.

As a sign of gratitude the people of Drogheda adopted the Star & Crescent as the town's symbol. There is a plaque erected in Drogheda to commemorate the gift of food from Turkey

There is a plague on the Westcourt hotel (A hotel in the town center) thanking the people of Turkey.

Hope this answers your question N.Lobby
    Claret & Blue Forever

Forumdan Uzaklaştırılmıştır Salih61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

You are the law Drogheda United and Trabzonspor
    You are the law Claret and Blue

Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Drogster Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    There are a couple of stories behind the Town Crest

Drogheda did get the Star & Cresent from English King Richard
    as a way of enhancing what he thought was the glorious exploits
    of the Crusades in Middle East, he swiped the Cresent from the
    Ottoman Middle eastern ( incls Turkish Empire ).

And during the great Irish famine the people of Turkey sent grain and meal to the starving people of Drogheda. Drogheda being an active port had trade links with Turkey.

As a sign of gratitude the people of Drogheda adopted the Star & Crescent as the town's symbol. There is a plaque erected in Drogheda to commemorate the gift of food from Turkey

There is a plague on the Westcourt hotel (A hotel in the town center) thanking the people of Turkey.

Hope this answers your question N.Lobby
    thank you drogster. actually I read from wiki the story of Richard I and the relation of star and crescent in your coat of arms. but I did not see any information about swipping from ottomans. and to my knowledge at the time of incident ottomans were not using star and crescent configuration. also the second story about famine is new for me. I did not know that we had such relations. nevertheless I am very happy to share something very special, and also very happy to see that you are virtuous, your people did not forget the favor of my people.

thank you again and welcome to our forum.

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Sinan SARI - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Aydın
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Drogheda United

Vikipedi, özgür ansiklopedi

1919 yılında İrlanda'nın Drogheda kasabasında kurulmuş olan spor kulübüdür.
    Yaklaşık bir asır önce Avrupa'da ortaya çıkan kıtlık her yeri etkilediği gibi Britanya'yı da etkisi altına almıştı. Dönemin en çok tüketilen besini olan patates tarlalarının mantar virüsü kapmaları bu sefaletin yaşanmasındaki en büyük etkendi. 5 yıldan fazla süren bu kıtlık döneminde yaklaşık 1 milyon kişi bu dönemde hayatını kaybetti ve 500 binden fazla insan ise Ada'yı terk etmek zorunda kaldı. Yaşanan kıtlığın en çok etkilediği bölgelerden biri de Droghedaydı. Özellikle dönemin Osmanlı Padişahı 1. Abdülmecit, Tanzimat Fermanı'nın ilan edildiği dönemde Ada'ya yardım yapabilmek için 3 Osmanlı gemisini bu bölgeye gönderdi. Ancak İngilizler Osmanlı gemilerinin yanlarında getirdikleri tahıl ve gıda malzemelerini kabul etmeyerek limanlarını kapatmışlardı. Osmanlı gemilerinin getirdikleri tahıl ve gıda maddelerini bırakabilecekleri en uygun yer ise dönemin en işlek ticaret limanı olan "Drogheda Limanı"ydı.
    Yapılan yardımlar sayesinde halkın büyük bir sevgisini kazanan Osmanlı'nın anısına şehrin sembolüne Ay-Yıldız verildi. Zaten şu an şehrin merkezinde yapılan yardımlardan ötürü bir anıt bulunuyor. Bunun dışında İrlanda'nın en önemli otellerinden biri olan Westcourt Otel'in içinde de tüm Türk halkına teşekkür ifadeleri içeren bir başka anıt yer alıyor. Bizim için bir başka önemi de elbette 1919 yılında kurulan Drogheda United futbol kulübünün bayrağında Ay-Yıldız'ın yer alması. Hem takıma hem de taraftarlara uzaktan bakıldığında Trabzonspor'u andıran ya da bir başka deyişle bizlere Droghedaspor gibi gözüken İrlanda takımı, 12 takımlı birinci ligde 37 puanla dördüncü sırada yer alıyor. Takımın hocası Paul Doolin ve 23 kişilik kadroda sadece 2 yabancı var. Bunlardan biri 32 yaşındaki Finlandiyalı orta saha oyuncusu Sami Ristila ve 25 yaşındaki forvet oyuncusu Shane Baret.

"http://tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drogheda_United"'dan alındı

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Sinan SARI - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Aydın
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

I TOOK THAT NİCE STORY FOR THE READ OUR FAN AND KNOW THAT FRİENDS.

BU GÜZEL HİKAYEYİ KENDİ TARAFTARLARIMIZIN OKUMASI VE BU ARKADAŞLARI BİLMESİ İÇİN ALDIM.

CLARET BLUE

BORDO MAVİ

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Folks

Just want to wish you good luck in your Cup game this weekend. I believe it's against Ankaraspor (again).

Hopefully its a win for Trabzonspor. It would be a good confidence boost to the player in the league.
    Claret & Blue Forever

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi

Genel Koordinatör
    Çakır - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Thanks Drogster! We'll win this match, thank you for your support..
    :meşale2:

Forever Trabzonspor!
    Forever Drogheda Utd!
    "... hayat Bordo-Mavi'dir!"

"Şenol Güneş, Türkiye'nin en saygın ve en önemli futbol adamıdır. "

Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar

Standart

Yes, good luck to Trabzonspor tonight. I hope the result will be very similar to last Sundays.....with the same scorers..... well, one of them the same anyway!

Recep Çaltepe - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

...And I have a Drogheda United scarf from now on too

A friend named "Boynesider" from Drogheda United's forum sent me a parcel and I received them yesterday. I really got excited and happy when I saw the parcel. Let's have a look what Boynesider sent me:

Great thanks to "Boynesider" for million times for these nice things

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart 2 In A Row

Hi All

Just read that Trabzonspor won 3 - 0 Yesterday in their Cup game against Ankaraspor, Excellent result 2 in a row.
    About time the luck of the Irish finally kicked in

It's going to be a long wait until the 27/01/2007 for your next game, especially when Trabzonspor seem to be hitting a bit of good form.

It will be a great confidence boost to the players and with the break the whole team can assess the league, so far, and focus for 2007, bring in a few players during the transfer window, which I believe is now open and hopefully continue the good run and climb the league table in 2007.

Well done again

From all your Claret & Blue Irish Friends.
    Claret & Blue Forever

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    murathanerol - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Today i learned that why drogheda has moon and star on its amblem..About 120 years ago there was a big famine in Ireland and Turkish sultan Abdulhamid sent a ship to help to Irish people in Drogheda..so they like us...we like you too...

Mayls - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

My english is not very good so sorry when I make mistakes.
    I've a question. When starts the Irish league?

Bordooo Maviiiii
    Claret Blueeeee
    Trabzonspor HES yapma, kendi kalene gol atma!
    Karadeniz'e Özgürlük!

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Selim55 Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    My english is not very good so sorry when I make mistakes.
    I've a question. When starts the Irish league?

Bordooo Maviiiii
    Claret Blueeeee
    The League of Ireland, which Drogheda take part in, starts in March to November, as it is a summer league set-up. The fixtures have not been announced yet.

However, Drogheda qualified for the Setanta Cup competition, which is a cross-border competition with the top four teams from the Irish League (Northern Irland), which we won last year, in its second year. Setanta Cup starts the 26th February, were Drogheda (the Holders) play Linfield, who have been the dominant force in the Irish League for the last number of years.

We are also playing our County Louth rivals Dundalk in the Jim Malone Cup, I think is the 20th February.

Drogheda have recently signed some new players,
    Stuart Byrne, Mikko Vilmunen, Ollie Cahill and Aidan O’Keefe, and the word on the street is that we may sign possibly one or two more. It’s not we have a bad team, just strengthening it in a few areas and releasing a few fringe players.

We are 1:6 to win the league this year, which all the Drogs think is a great bet.

I hope this answers your question Selim55, thanks for asking

From your Claret & Blue Friends in Ireland

Claret & Blue Forever

BDiler61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Ankara
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

claret and blue brothership of colours
    SAMPIYONLUGU GETIRIN BIZE
    CANIMIZI VERELIM SIZE

madheart61--->BDiler61

Mayls - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Drogster Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    The League of Ireland, which Drogheda take part in, starts in March to November, as it is a summer league set-up. The fixtures have not been announced yet.

However, Drogheda qualified for the Setanta Cup competition, which is a cross-border competition with the top four teams from the Irish League (Northern Irland), which we won last year, in its second year. Setanta Cup starts the 26th February, were Drogheda (the Holders) play Linfield, who have been the dominant force in the Irish League for the last number of years.

We are also playing our County Louth rivals Dundalk in the Jim Malone Cup, I think is the 20th February.

Drogheda have recently signed some new players, Stuart Byrne, Mikko Vilmunen, Ollie Cahill and Aidan O’Keefe, and the word on the street is that we may sign possibly one or two more. It’s not we have a bad team, just strengthening it in a few areas and releasing a few fringe players.

We are 1:6 to win the league this year, which all the Drogs think is a great bet.

I hope this answers your question Selim55, thanks for asking

From your Claret & Blue Friends in Ireland
    Thanks for the informations
    Trabzonspor HES yapma, kendi kalene gol atma!
    Karadeniz'e Özgürlük!

cicero9 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Drogs,

I have just finishd a story-book about Ireland's Lough Glass. I mean the book of Maeve Binchy's 'Glass Lake'. I feel more and more closer to you while reading it. I thought the region, whole story had taken place, mentioned in the book is very near to the Drogheda.

Anyway, hope you a good season with several goals ahead.
    "dere coştu bir kere"

sheva
    Ziyaretçi

Standart

Drogster,does Drogheda United belong to Northern Ireland league or the Irish league? Or are they the same

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı sheva Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Drogster,does Drogheda United belong to Northern Ireland league or the Irish league? Or are they the same
    Drogheda United play in the League of Ireland (Republic of Ireland)

Irish League (Northern Ireland).

The Setanta Cup is a cross-border tournament between the two leagues.

Sorry Sheva for the confusion.
    Claret & Blue Forever

sheva
    Ziyaretçi

Standart

thank you

Çetin - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Uzak Doğu
    Mesajlar

Standart

we hope to see you in our country
    Siyasetin "bizden olduğu sürece" yer aldığı, karşıda olduğu zaman "siyasete bulaştığı" büyük kulüp/taraftar camiası Trabzonspor

Engenius - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İzmir
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

DROGSTER

Every team has a rival that's for sure. Who is your rival? I mean the team you hate most. Now that we ( as Trabzonspor fans ) have a team in Ireland we should know who we hate too. Am I right?
    KAZIM YAŞIYOR, KAVGA DEVAM EDİYOR...

Konu Bilgileri

Bu Konuya Gözatan Kullanıcılar

Şu anda 1 kullanıcı bu konuyu görüntülüyor. (0 kayıtlı ve 1 misafir)

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •