Sayfa 24 Toplam 27 Sayfadan BirinciBirinci ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 ... SonuncuSonuncu
Toplam 671 adet sonuctan sayfa basi 576 ile 600 arasi kadar sonuc gösteriliyor

Konu: Hi From Drogheda in Ireland

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Afrika Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alan Matthews has resigned as drogheda manager

zafer6161 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Drogster Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Hi Folks,

The European adventure once again commences this week. We wish you the best of Luck and hopefully you can progress to the group stage of the Europa Cup and further....fingers crossed.
    I see that the new league is 2 games old and you have 3pts.
    How is the team/squad shaping up, any new additional to the squad during the off season and do you expect to be challenging for the title this season after the good show last season?
    The Drogs are tipping along. The league is half-way through the 3rd series of match and unfortunately we have been very unlucky not to have kept the great run going that we during the 2nd series of games.
    We are currently in 8th place, but hopefully we can push on after the good win against Galway last week, who are in 6th place. We have let a few players go and have signed a few new ones, who seem to be settling in well. St Pats who are in 7th place are contenting in Europe may let the league from slip...hopefully!!!
    Best of luck again and keep the Claret & Blue Flags flying
    C’mon d Claret & Blue

Alıntı dlel Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    hi all we haven been on much lately we are not doing so well this year we are in 9th place out of ten and will be in a play off to try and stop going down to division 1.off the field it is an exciting time as the owners of the club have offered the supporters the chance to take over the running of the club if we can get 500 members into our claret and blue club.we pay five euro every week. i will leave you a link so you can read more and better understand what i mean

http://claretandblueclub.com/

http://claretandblueclub.com/news_58.html
    Hi All,
    Long time no posting....apologies

Thanks Folks for all the kind wishes

Well at this stage as posted up the Drogs won the Relegation Playoff against Bray.

Great display for our guys, there was one thing for sure on the night, they weren’t going down.

At the start of the season we would of bitten you hand off, if you offered us that the Drogs would stay up, especially with all the goings on at the end of last season.

Our Manager Alan Matthews done a great job and brought on some good additions to the squad during the transfer window. James Chambers really stood up to the mark and scored some great and vital goals, especially during the run-in to the end of the season. He also got the Supporters Player of the Season award, with Conor Kenna (who was immense in defence) picking up the Player’s Player Award.

Some great news that came out last week is that the manager is staying on and extended his contract until the end of 2011. This means that he has 3 months to build a team for next season.

With all the financial trouble, it means that the playing pitch will be more level with regard to players wages. We have already seen some of the teams off loading players to reduce their overheads, so there will be a better selection of quality players available. We have heard that the final whistle was only gone after the playoff game, and there were players ringing up AM to offer their services for the 2010 season, which can only be a good sign.

As you are award the Claret & Blue Club are working hard getting things ready for next season budgets and fundraising etc. I was at one of the month supporters meetings and suggested a Tri-nations Claret & Blue competition e.g. the Drog, Trabzonspor and West Ham or Aston Villa. It got a good reaction and may be something that might happen next year....sounds good.

If someone could post up the contact details of the person who would be in charge of arranging something like a friendly, with would be a good start.

We also have a new kit sponsor and new merchandise shop opening soon, before Christmas which generate revenue for the set up for next season.

Anyway, I have been keeping an eye on the Trabzonspor Claret and Blue warriors. So far this season it seems to be a mix bag of results, so far. It also looks like the usual suspects are at the top end of the table.

Hopefully the guys can turn a corner and start a good run of victories together.....fingers crossed.

Take care and chat to you soon.

C’mon d Claret & Blue.
    Many thanks for the info Seferoğlu, I'll check it out and discuss it, i.e. how to progress it with some of the supporter's committee, and will be in touch in due course. Hopefully we can get something organised. It would be a great Claret & Blue Party!

The League of Ireland Kicks off in March and at the moment our manager is in the process of signing players for the new season. We have 7 of last year’s squad and 3 more new additions...work in progress.
    Thanks Again for your assistance.

Ne Olmuş Şampiyon Olamadıysak,,,
    Hayallerimizi Satmadık'ya,,,

melodicforce - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

hello friends from drogheda.

can anybody help me?! i will come this year to ireland!
    i will like to see e match from united with you friends.
    but you must help me!
    when is the best match, where can i stay at the time wenn i am in ireland, and some other things.

so please help me and answer my mail.

(sorry, when my english is not so good!)

greets from frankfurt, germany
    1. Hanauer FC 1893 e.V. ~ Hessen eyaletinin en eski kulübü

http://www.fc-hanau93.de/

Bahadır Çağrı - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

hi irish friends today i looked your web site droghedaunited.ie and saw the situation on the league table... and coz of that i sent an e mail directly to your club... i hope they will care about it anyway i wanna share my feelings also on here i hope god will be with us

"hi guys i dont know if u are reading this or not but i just want to show you support for the situation at the league table.
    i hope u gonna succeed in the leauge and will be on the top!

Play for the honour of Claret and Blue...
    Loves From TURKIYE / TRABZON"

Bahadır Çağrı Bayram...
    Malo periculosam libertatem quam quietum servitium!!!

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

hello trabzon and drogheda fans...
    now i am come!! i fly to ireland, on the 10.09.!!!
    i buy my ticket, united i'm comiiiinnggg!!!

-------

evet arkadaslar, drogheda'ya gidiyorum. 10 eylül'de yolculuk, o aksami da mac var, insallah hersey yolunda olur, bi zorluk cekmem!
    cok sevincliyim, bekleyemiyorum....

Drogster - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Folks
    It’s been a while....Apologies.
    First of all I what to wish you the best of luck against Liverpool in the UEFA Europa League Play-offs.
    I also see that you kicked off the new season with a 2:0 away win to Ankaragücü on Sunday. Well done, and hopefully we see the points adding up to a League Championship, come the end of the season and Trabzonspor sitting at the top.
    Over this side of Europe the ongoing financial struggle continues to have a bad effect on the League of Ireland. The Drogs are once again in the midst of a relegation battle. With budget being cut on an ongoing basis, with small crowds paying into watch the games and sponsorship greatly reduced the club have turned heavily to the young players coming up thought the ranks. As it has been said our original manager Alan Matthews resigned.
    One piece of good news as a result of all this is that we have a Local guy in charge of the team. Darius Kierans, who has a lot of success with your underage teams. He is currently doing his UEFA A License so we also have a temporary Manager to assist him Brian Donnelly. Both are working well together, but as I said they are working with a lot of kids roughly about 18 years old, so it will take a bit of time.
    If, we survive the relegation battle and stay in the Premier we will be set up nicely for next season.
    Best of Luck and Take Care
    C’mon the Claret & Blue
    Claret & Blue Forever

Aykut Uçar - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Nice feeling to be all over the world always blue burgundy!
    S.N.O.O.S.

'M'

faik celikoflu - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Folks
    It’s been a while....Apologies.
    First of all I what to wish you the best of luck against Liverpool in the UEFA Europa League Play-offs.
    I also see that you kicked off the new season with a 2:0 away win to Ankaragücü on Sunday. Well done, and hopefully we see the points adding up to a League Championship, come the end of the season and Trabzonspor sitting at the top.

Best of Luck and Take Care
    C’mon the Claret & Blue
    We won Ankaragücü 2-0, besides we won the Turkish süper cup by winning Bursaspor match 3-0

Good luck to U too
    Konu faik celikoflu tarafından (18.08.2010 Saat 23:27 ) değiştirilmiştir.
    Bordo Mavi

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Afrika Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Terry Collins (Media Officer) and Roisin Phillips (Director) last night represented Drogheda United FC at the Turkish Irish Educational & Cultural Association's (TIECA) Ramadan Iftar dinner in the Louis Fitzgerald Hotel in Dublin. The club is very grateful for the extraordinary support that it receives from Turkey, in particular from Turkish club, Trabzonspor, which shares the same colours as DUFC and has long seen itself as our sister club. The club hopes to organise a friendly against Trabzonspor in the near future. Terry Collins presented Mr. Enes Asmail Yilmaz of TIECA (pictured above with his two children) with a replica League of Ireland winners medal.

Also pictured above Roisin and Terry with Turkish Ambassador to Ireland, Mr. Altay Cenziger.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Folks
    talibim, you are quick of the mark, was going to post that up .

This might also interest some of you.

A local guy and a Drog supporter colleague Brian Whelan has written a book on the History of Drogheda United F.C. titled 'DUFC, A Claret and Blue History'.

The book is a nostalgic look back through the history of Drogheda United Football Club, told through the words of those who played for, managed, administered, and have supported the club. Just some of those who were interviewed include; Charlie Hurley, Vincent Hoey, Liam Cullen, Mick Fairclough, 'Gel' Martin, Damien Byrne, Richie Kelly, Harry McCue, Andy Myler, Graham Gartland, Dan Connor...the list is endless.

A friend of Brian’s, Liam Keegan, who was an avid Drogheda United supporter, died from cancer in 2003. All the proceeds from the book sales are being donated to the Gary Kelly Cancer Support Centre, who helped Liam’s family through the tough time of their lives.

The book is being lunched Thursday 09/09/2010 at 8pm in the Westcourt Hotel (The hotel where there is a plague commemorating Turkey for their help during the famine).

The Turkish Consul is coming down from the Turkish Embassy for the launch.

Time to get out my Trabzonspor scarf out for a few photos.

http://www.drogsbook.com/

http://www.mydrogheda.net/index.php/...d-blue-history

http://www.belfastceltic.org/bookreviewdufc.html
    Claret & Blue Forever

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    UğuR - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

http://www.bordomavi.net/index.php?p...ular&d_id=3747

Whelan'dan Bordo-Mavi dostluk öyküsü11.09.2010İrlanda'da, Trabzonspor ile aynı renkleri paylaşan futbol kulübü Drogheda United'ın tarihini kaleme alan Brian Whelan, bordo-mavili iki takımın en kısa zamanda dostluk maçı yapmasını dilediğini söyledi.
    Drogheda United'ın eski ve yeni oyuncuları, yöneticileri ve tutkulu taraftarlarının katkılarıyla hazırlanan "DUFC, A Claret and Blue History", dün akşam, başkent Dublin'in kuzeyinde yer alan Drogheda şehrindeki Westcourt Otel'de tanıtıldı.

Whelan, çok sayıda davetli, taraftar ve okurun katıldığı etkinlikte, geliri Gary Kelly Kanser Destek Merkezi'ne aktarılacak kitabının içeriğine ilişkin bilgi verdi, 3 yıl süren yazım sürecinde kendisine destek olanlara teşekkür etti.

Konuşmasında Trabzonspor'un Droghedalılar için önemine de işaret eden Whelan, hiç tanışmamış da olsalar, iki takımın taraftarlarının ayrı renklerle birbirlerine bağlandığına işaret ederek, "Trabzonspor ve Drogheda United'ın en kısa zamanda bir karşılaşma yapmasını diliyorum" dedi

Konuşmaların ardından Drogheda Belediye Başkanı Paul Bell, Türkiye'nin Dublin Büyükelçiliği İkinci Katibi Kemal Onur Ekren ve kitabın yazarı Brian Whelan, Trabzonspor ve Drogheda United atkılarıyla basına poz verdi. Etkinlikte Türkiye'nin de temsil edilmesi büyük memnuniyetle karşılandı.

-DROGHEDA UNITED'DAN TÜRKLERE TEŞEKKÜR-
    Aralarındaki coğrafi uzaklığa rağmen "bordo-mavi aşkı"nda birleşen Trabzonspor ve Drogheda United taraftarları, birbirlerini "kardeş kulüp" olarak görüyor.

İrlandalı ve Türk bordo-mavililer, birbirlerine forma, atkı, bayrak göndererek ve internetteki forumlarda sohbet ederek iletişimi sürdürüyor.

Drogheda şehrinin ve futbol takımının, İrlanda Cumhurbaşkanı Mary McAleese'in Türkiye'ye Mart ayında düzenlediği tarihi ziyaret dolayısıyla yeniden gündeme gelmesiyle, takımın internet sitesi Türkler tarafından büyük ilgi görmüş.

Siteye, ziyaretten bir hafta sonra yüklenen mesajda, Türkçe, "Türkiye'deki tüm arkadaşlarımıza Drogheda United'a gösterdikleri büyük destekten dolayı teşekkür ederiz. Bilhassa geçen hafta web sitemizi

(http://www.droghedaunited.ie/news/20.../news_018.html) ziyaret etmeniz ve bizlere yolladığınız emailler bizleri çok mutlu etti. İnşallah yakın zamanda ülkelerimizi futbol vasıtasıyla daha da yakınlaştırmayı ümit ediyoruz" ifadeleri yer alıyor.
    -DROGHEDA'NIN ÖNEMİ-
    McAleese'nin ziyareti sırasında iki ülke arasındaki tarihi bağlara atıfta bulunulurken gündeme gelen Drogheda şehri, Osmanlı Devleti'nin 19'uncu yüzyıldaki ''Büyük Kıtlık'' sırasında İrlanda'ya yaptığı para yardımıyla ilişkilendirilmesi açısından önem taşıyor.

Whelan'ın kitabının tanıtım etkinliğinin düzenlendiği Westcourt Otel binasında, İrlanda'ya yardımı getiren Osmanlı gemicilerinin kaldığı rivayet ediliyor.

Binanın dış cephesine 1995 yılında geniş katılımlı bir törenle asılan şükran plaketinde, "1847'deki Büyük Kıtlık döneminde Türk halkının İrlanda halkına yaptığı alicenaplığın hatırasına" ifadesi yer alıyor.

Drogheda şehrinin ve Drogheda United Futbol Kulübünün amblemindeki "ay-yıldız"ın Osmanlı Devleti'nin yaptığı yardımla bağlantısı bulunduğuna dair inanışınsa belgelenmemiş olduğu ve Droghedalı yetkililerce doğrulanmadığı biliniyor.
    bordomavi.net
    Trabzonspor'un ilk ve en büyük taraftar sitesi

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Warning....Warning...Have you seen this Trabzon Drog

I would like to thank Halil for taking the time out to travel from Germany to see 2 Drog Matches over last weekend. On Friday night we played our local rivals in the Louth Derby, Dundalk in United Park and on Monday night played Bohs in Dublin. Unfortunately we lost both, but the presence of Halil was great. See some of the photos below.

I See that Trabzonspor are keeping the good form running with a impressive 6:1 Victory over Sivasspor
    Claret & Blue Forever

Paksoy - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Uşak
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

I can't see photos

Hakan Karadirek - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Hollanda
    Mesajlar

Standart

Drogster, we would like to welcom you to our site. It's a pleasure to see you here. Hope to see a friendly match between Trabzonspor and Drogheda United as soon as possible. Take care of yourself.
    "Türk gazetelerindeki tek doğru şey tarihtir" Haim Revivo

Burçak - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

very nice photos.
    Martin thanks for the hospitality
    2010 - 2011 Şampiyonu Trabzonspor'dur
    Gerçek budur. ☆

bangkook_61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Eskişehir
    Mesajlar

Standart

We still couldn't do a friendly game with our brothers. I hope it will happen January.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Afrika Diğer
    Mesajlar

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

...now i am back from my long trip!
    ireland, north-ireland, england, france, belgium, netherlands and germany...
    it was very heavy, but very funny too!
    and i have the best time in ireland with my friends from drogheda!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE THINGS GUYS!!!
    you give me so much, i am very happy
    you're all welceome in trabzon...
    ...and in frankfurt too

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Talking

Alıntı melodicforce Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    ...now i am back from my long trip!
    ireland, north-ireland, england, france, belgium, netherlands and germany...
    it was very heavy, but very funny too!
    and i have the best time in ireland with my friends from drogheda!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE THINGS GUYS!!!
    you give me so much, i am very happy
    you're all welceome in trabzon...
    ...and in frankfurt too
    Your Very Welcome
    It was great to see you over.

Claret & Blue Forever

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Our brotherhood became offical today

Congrulations

Claret-Blue Trabzonspor-Drogheda

İrlanda 1.Ligi takımlarından Drogheda United ile kardeş kulüp olunması yönündeki öneriye yönetim kurulumuz olumlu cevap verdi.

Buna göre kulübümüzle aynı renkleri taşıyan ve Osmanlı İmparatorluğu tarafından 1847 yılında İrlanda halkına gönderilen yardımın ulaştırıldığı şehrin takımı olan Drogheda United’la önce taraftar bazında başlayan diyalog süreci resmi boyuta ulaştı.
    Drogheda United FC kulübünün tarihini kaleme alan Brian Whelan’ın “Bordo Mavi Bir Tarih” adlı kitabın tanıtım toplantısına katılan Dublin Büyükelçimiz kanalıyla Dışişleri Bakanlığı’na yaptığı öneri kulübümüze ulaştırıldı.
    Whelan mektubunda aynı renkleri taşıyan iki kulüp arasında 2006 yılından itibaren yakın ilişkiler kurulduğu, karşılıklı forma ve flama değişimleri yaşandığı vurgulanırken kardeş kulüp ilişkisi kurulmasının da söz konusu olabileceğine dikkat çekildi.
    Türk Dışişleri Bakanlığı tarafından kulübümüzün görüşlerinin istenmesi üzerine yönetim kurulumuz tarafından verilen cevapta böylesi bir talebin memnuniyetle karşılanacağına dikkat çekildi. Böylelikle taraflar arasındaki kardeş kulüp süreci resmen başlamış oldu.
    Bu arada söz konusu yakın ilişki bir süre önce ülkemizi ziyaret eden İrlanda Cumhurbaşkanı Mary McAleese’nin Cumhurbaşkanımız Abdullah Gül ile yaptığı görüşmede de gündeme gelmiş ve McAleese iki ülke arasındaki tarihi bağlara atıfta bulunarak Drogheda şehrinin Osmanlı Devleti’nin 19’uncu yüzyıldaki ‘büyük kıtlık’ sırasında İrlanda’ya yaptığı yardımın ulaştığı şehir olduğuna dikkat çekmişti.

English version (Google Translate)

Div 1 teams, with a sister club in Ireland Drogheda United to be the proposal that our Board of Directors gave a positive answer.

Accordingly, with the same colors kulübümüzle and sent aid to the people of Ireland in 1847 by the Ottoman Empire, the city conveyed to the team which started the dialogue process on the basis of Drogheda United'la picture size reached before the fans.

Drogheda United FC club history written by Brian Whelan in "Burgundy Blue A History" Our ambassador in Dublin attended the meeting through the presentation of the book club recommendation was sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Whelan letter bearing the same colors, it was established close relations between the two clubs since 2006, emphasized the mutual form, and the pennant are experiencing changes in the establishment of brotherly relationship with the club in question may be noted.

By the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs requested the views of our club on the reply given by the board of directors noted that such a demand met pleasure. Thus, between the parties officially began the process of a sister club.

Meanwhile, a close relationship with the Irish President Mary McAleese'nin time before arriving in Turkey on the agenda during a meeting with President Abdullah Gul and McAleese has historical ties between the two countries, referring to the city of Drogheda the 19th century the Ottoman Empire's great famine ' Ireland reached the city that drew attention during his aid.

Not:Arkadaşlar benim ingilizcem tam yeterli olmadığı için google translate'den yardım aldım eğer yanlış olan kısımlar varsa ingilizce çok iyi düzeyde olan arkadaşların yardımıyla gerekli düzenlemeleri yapabiliriz.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Folks

Here's a few photos from the book launch, with the 2nd Secretary from the Turkish Embassy and the Mayor of Drogheda and of course Brian Whelan, the man behind the book.

Claret & Blue Forever

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Claret & Blue Forever

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Afrika Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Drogheda United FC is delighted to announce that top Turkish Super Lig club Trabzonspor has accepted Drogheda United as its official sister club. This announcement paves the way for greater co-operation between the two clubs and indeed between the town of Drogheda and Turkey generally.
    It is a tremendous honour to have the relationship between Drogheda United and Trabzonspor cemented in this manner and shows the friendship and respect that the clubs have developed over the last number of years.
    The news comes on the back of a visit by a top Turkish news agency to Hunky Dorys Park a number of weeks ago and discussions between both clubs culminating in the Turkish Ministry for Foreign Affairs putting the proposal to the Directors of Trabzonspor.
    Speaking about the announcement, Director Roisin Phillips said "We have been overwhelmed by the goodwill shown to us by the supporters and those involved in Trabzonspor and hope that this latest development will lead to a number of further exciting initiatives over the coming months".
    http://www.droghedaunited.ie/news/20...r/news_022.php

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Folks

Well last Friday night saw the 2010 League of Ireland come to a close with Shamrock Rovers lifting the trophy, for the 16th time.

Sadly the Drogs faith was confirmed a fortnight ago when we lost 2:0 to Rovers when we need to win our last two games. As a result we have been relegated to the First division for next season.

So next season is going to be a big challenge for the club and supporters, in all aspects.

One huge disadvantage of playing in the First Division is the huge spread of the teams across the length and breadth of the country, so the logistics of travelling for the club are massively increased, especially when all the channels generating revenues are greatly reduced.

So trying to put together a half decent team is a monumental task. Our local rivals Dundalk, who are one of the most successful clubs in the league, spent 7 seasons in the 1st division before getting promoted 2 seasons ago. So it is not an easy ride to get back into the Premier League.

On the plus side, I see that you guys had another win over the weekend, 2:1 away to Konyaspor, and are now are only 1 point behind Bursaspor.

Keep it up folks, you certainly are flying the Claret and Blue Flag

high.....long may it last.

Take Care

And as always, C’mon the Claret & Blue
    Claret & Blue Forever

Konu Bilgileri

Bu Konuya Gözatan Kullanıcılar

Şu anda 1 kullanıcı bu konuyu görüntülüyor. (0 kayıtlı ve 1 misafir)

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •