Sayfa 13 Toplam 27 Sayfadan BirinciBirinci ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... SonuncuSonuncu
Toplam 671 adet sonuctan sayfa basi 301 ile 325 arasi kadar sonuc gösteriliyor

Konu: Hi From Drogheda in Ireland

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Tunga - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Just a summary:

Drogheda United (Drogs) official web page: www.droghedaunited.ie

Fans forum: www.irishfootienetwork.com

Drogs are in the lead with 8 points.

Here once more is their lovely logo

If you'd like more information about the Drogs in Turkish, visit:

http://forum.bordomavi.net/showthread.php?t=4049
    Trabzonsporlu olmak...
    Zor ama güzel be kardeşim!

Drogster - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Tunga Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Just a summary:

Drogheda United (Drogs) official web page: www.droghedaunited.ie

Fans forum: www.irishfootienetwork.com

Drogs are in the lead with 8 points.

Here once more is their lovely logo

If you'd like more information about the Drogs in Turkish, visit:

http://forum.bordomavi.net/showthread.php?t=4049
    Nice work Tunga.

The table makes for nice reading at the moment.....Hopefully it will stay that way .

Our nearest competitors Shamrock Rovers were beaten 3:0 by Bray on Tuesday night. I had a gut feeling Bray would get at least a point, but they got all 3 points.

We play Sligo Rovers at home tomorrow night. Won't be easy, as they have a good manager and play some lovely attacking football. But if we want to make the League Trophy ours, we have to earn the right and 3pts tomorrow night would do the trick.

The next two weekends are big ones. Cork v Shamrock Rovers and next week Shamrock Rovers V Drogs. If Rovers don't keep up full points and if (WHEN) the Drogs beat Rovers, it's in the bag. Although, we have to play Cork, but I think the games are running out for them. Only 6 left.
    Fingers Crossed.
    Best of luck for your game v Kasimpasa SK at the weekend. Keep up the unbeaten run and 3 more points on the board.

C'mon the Claret n Blue
    Claret & Blue Forever

Seyit Hoca - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

we cant keep up unbeaten run..coz have a 0 : 3 score against Sivasspor by the decision of TFF

Forumdan Uzaklaştırılmıştır poetricus - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Mesajlar

Standart

I like that table. Congratulations!
    I hope you'll be champion at end of season!
    Friendship from Trabzon, Brothers.

Selimag - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hey Drogs, here is a news about ur team in a turkish newspaper claret and blues of ireland are running for the title
    http://www.zaman.com.tr/webapp-tr/ha...haberno=599594

and sorry Drogster, I havent been online for long... hope to write u soon...
    There are 10 kinds of people
    Those who understand binary and
    Those who don’t

Forumdan Uzaklaştırılmıştır
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar

Standart

İrlanda'nın Ay Yıldızlıları şampiyonluğa koşuyor

İrlanda Premier Ligi'nde şampiyonluğa giden Drogheda United logosunda, Osmanlı'ya olan sevgisinden ay-yıldız kullanıyor.

Mustafa Denizli'nin meşhur göndermesi "içimizdeki İrlandalılar" artık sadece futbol değil, hemen her konuda kullanıla dursun, İrlanda'nın özellikle logosuyla "içimizdeki" spor kulübü Drogheda United, şampiyonluğa doğru adım adım ilerliyor.

cparibus - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

i m a new user in BMN. i registered my name because of that news in Zaman.Thank you Zaman. You can also get more information about Irish and Turkish friendship at http://www.sizinti.com.tr/konular.php?KONUID=3832.
    Good luck Drogheda United and Trabzonspor.
    Konu cparibus tarafından (12.10.2007 Saat 15:58 ) değiştirilmiştir.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı selimag Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Hey Drogs, here is a news about ur team in a turkish newspaper claret and blues of ireland are running for the title

and sorry Drogster, I havent been online for long... hope to write u soon...
    Hi All

Nice picture.....Just for you all to be able to put a name with a face I'm the one in the Blue hat and Gerry, a friend is in the Claret hat.
    That picture was taken during the Setanta Cup Final in May, when we won the trophy for a second year in a row after beating Linfield (An Northern Ireland team). I was just after a hip replacement operation and I was standing for the whole game including the penalty shootout using my crutches.

I checked out the link and I'm just wondering what the article reads. Anyone want to translate or summarise the article in English...please.

Anyway. The Drogs won again last night 2:0 against Shamrock Rovers in Tolka park (Dublin) Zayed with the two goals. I forgot that the game was being broadcast on tv by RTE. I heard it looked good on TV. We played some really nice football. We are now 10pts clear at the top of the table. We only have 4 games left in the league.

Our game next week is also being televised next Friday when we play Cork City "the Langers" by RTE. I'll post up the link later in the week, if anyone is interested.

Should be an interesting game as due to the results last night, the Drogs only need 1 point to win the league. And as we are playing at home in United Park the trophy will be presented on the night. So hopefully we can win it in style and beet the Langers next week.
    The funny thing is that we have beaten the Langers when we won our 1st FAI Cup our 1st Setanta Cup and...fingers crossed...Our 1st League Trophy. That will be a hat-trick. Rather fitting one thinks.

We have one hand on the Trophy and hopefully the second hand will land on it next week.

C'mon the Drogs,
    C'mon the Claret & Blue
    Claret & Blue Forever

lazoflu - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

go drogheda go
    TakımToplamİçerdeDışardaOGBMAYPuan AVOGBMAYPuanAVOGBMAYPuanAV1Drogheda United291883442162 +2314932251230+131595119932+102Cork City2914105422852 +141476119927+1015744231925+43St Patrick`s Ath291568452951 +1614932291430+1515636161521+14Shamrock291469352048 +151483317627+1115636181421+45Bohemians291397301648 +141595122632+161444681016-26Sligo Rovers2912413324040 -814734201724+315519122316-117Derry City288119262335 +315645161222+413274101113-18Univ College Dublin2971012303631 -615465191918014347111713-69Bray Wanderers287714254328 -1813535141518-115249112810-1710Galway United2951212243327 -915258121811-614374121516-311Waterford United286517194423 -2515537121818-61312107265-1912Longford Town286616284718-6-1914437121715-51423916309-14
    Sonuçlar
    12/10/2007 Shamrock 0 - 2 Drogheda United
    HERŞEY TRABZONSPOR İÇİN!
    TÜRKİYE KYOTO'YU ARTIK İMZALA!

Mayls - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Drogster Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    I checked out the link and I'm just wondering what the article reads. Anyone want to translate or summarise the article in English...please.
    My English isn't very good but I try to translate the 1st part.

Drogheda United that founded 1919 in the little city Drogheda with 32.000 population in the north of the capital Dublin, are league leaders with 8 points distance and they aren't far away from their first title in their history. It isn't a random that the logo of the city and of the club is a crescent and a star. In 1845 there was a virus in Ireland which kill more than 1 million people in 2 years. And 1 million people goes to America or Australia because of it.

This is the 1st part. I hope I haven't make much mistakes and you can understand it. I haven't got time to translate the other parts now but maybe in a few days.
    Trabzonspor HES yapma, kendi kalene gol atma!
    Karadeniz'e Özgürlük!

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Selim55 Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    My English isn't very good but I try to translate the 1st part.

Drogheda United that founded 1919 in the little city Drogheda with 32.000 population in the north of the capital Dublin, are league leaders with 8 points distance and they aren't far away from their first title in their history. It isn't a random that the logo of the city and of the club is a crescent and a star. In 1845 there was a virus in Ireland which kill more than 1 million people in 2 years. And 1 million people goes to America or Australia because of it.

This is the 1st part. I hope I haven't make much mistakes and you can understand it. I haven't got time to translate the other parts now but maybe in a few days.
    Fair play Selim55, good job. Your English isn't bad. It could be worst, I could of asked you to translate into Irish!!!!!! Don't stop there...its getting interesting... I like the sound of this Drogheda place....I wonder do they have a football team?????
    Claret & Blue Forever

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Fair play Selim55, good job. Your English isn't bad. It could be worst, I could of asked you to translate into Irish!!!!!! Don't stop there...its getting interesting... I like the sound of this Drogheda place....I wonder do they have a football team?????
    The 2nd part:

Sultan Abdulmecid of the Ottomans sends 10.000 pound to Ireland because the virus but Queen Victoria from England asks the Sultan if he can send only 1.000 pound because she only send 2.000 pound, too. After this the Sultan sends only 1.000 pound and 3 ships full of cereal, too. But the English didn't allow the Ottomans to discharge the cereals. But the Ottomans didn't gave up. They discharge the cereals in the north of Ireland in the port of Drogheda. Since this day the people in Drogheda love the Ottomans and the Turkish. In May 2006 was a kind of party (sorry, I don't know the words to translate it exactly ) and the Irish hang a poster for say thank you. Many people in the area thought that the crescent and the star should be the logo of the town and of the club. Altough there were many problams at our fathers they send some help to Drogheda. And the Football Club of this town has a nice dream today; to be Champion.

This part was very difficult because my English isn't sufficient to translate word for word. I'm going to translate the other parts soon. In the next parts finally they're writing about Drogheda Utd. and us. It is funny to translate some thing and it is a good excercise for my school exams . Can you correct my grammatic mistakes, please ?
    Konu Mayls tarafından (14.10.2007 Saat 16:10 ) değiştirilmiştir.
    Karadeniz'e Özgürlük!

İHSAN - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Kocaeli
    Mesajlar

Standart

I hope, we will be champion ( together)!!!
    avatar: şike soruşturmasını yürüten özel yetkili savci Mehmet BERK.

melodicforce - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

when we win friday vs cork city, then we are champ..... yuhuuuuuu..... go drogs go!!!
    i will like come to irland and see the match vs cork!!
    but its not easy.. :-(
    1. Hanauer FC 1893 e.V. ~ Hessen eyaletinin en eski kulübü

http://www.fc-hanau93.de/

dlel - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

selim thanks for the translation
    drogheda united/trabzonspor supporters club-keelings branch

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı dlel Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    selim thanks for the translation
    I like this job

Part 3:

In the Ireland Eicorn Premier League, where 12 teams are playing, are the "Drogs" 5 weeks before the end of the season league leaders with 59 points. Runner up are Cork City with 51 points. The team who played sometimes good, sometimes bad in the past but in the last 4 years they are doing well an this year they want to be champions; first time in their history. The best league position of the Drogs who won the Sentanta Cup in 2006 and 2007 was the 2nd place in 1982.

I'll try to translate the other parts this week but it will be difficult because I have many exams this week and I must learn for them. Maybe I can translate the next part today.
    Konu Mayls tarafından (16.10.2007 Saat 19:08 ) değiştirilmiştir.
    Karadeniz'e Özgürlük!

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

4th Part:

The Trabzonspor of Ireland
    The manager of the club who play their matches in the United Park Stadium (5.000 capacity) is Doolin Paul. The most important players are the Finn midfielder Sami Ristila and the forward Zayed Eamon. Another
    sympatheticall thing for Turkish Football-Lovers is the Friendship with supporters of Trabzonspor who are using the same colours. In the fan forums of these two teams can you often see messages where the one side wish luck to the other. Specially in bordomavi.net the fans often wish luck to the Drogs. There are also people who are talking about their problems with Ziya Dogan and the chairman. After every match the sides tell the important things to the other. Both sides want to see their teams on one field. When Turkey is waiting for the national match against the Greece on Wednesday, the "drescent and stars" of Ireland who are our friends and brothers since 1847 are looking for the league matche against the 3rd placed on Friday.

12 Clubs are using the Drescent and the Star
    When the Drogs are using the drescent and the star on their logos also 12 Turkish clubs are using our flag. The biggest example is Besiktas who are very proud of it. The black-white club integrate the Turkish flag into their logoin 1952 because their match against the Greek national team. Karsiyaka get the flag in 1926 from Atatürk because the citys great performance (Sorry it sounds like a football match but I don't know the rigth words for this sentence) in the Turkish indipendent war. After the as the young man of the city are founding the club again Atatürk want to use the flag on the right top corner of the red-green logo.

will continue...
    Karadeniz'e Özgürlük!

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Tunga - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Our game next week is also being televised next Friday when we play Cork City "the Langers" by RTE. I'll post up the link later in the week, if anyone is interested.

C'mon the Drogs,
    C'mon the Claret & Blue
    Of course we are interested Waiting for the link.

At least one claret & blue team will get the title this year. Thanks Drogs

Konu Tunga tarafından (17.10.2007 Saat 02:46 ) değiştirilmiştir.
    Trabzonsporlu olmak...
    Zor ama güzel be kardeşim!

Forumdan Uzaklaştırılmıştır poetricus - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Mesajlar

Standart

Maybe Selim is official translator of this topic. Thank you Selim.
    As Trabzonspor & Dorgheda supporters we are lucky. One of both is unsuccesfully but other is champion.
    Congratulations.
    I should live in Ireland.
    Konu poetricus tarafından (17.10.2007 Saat 11:40 ) değiştirilmiştir.

Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar

Lightbulb from Griffith College Dublin

hi

I LIVE IN IRELAND IN DUBLIN

I WOULD LIKE TO GO NEXT drogheda & cork match

could you help me how can i go there

i live in dublin 14 but i am study Griffith College Dublin

what kind of way it can possible

dart=bus ??????????????????

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

the last parts of the text:

Out of Besiktas and KSK (Karsiyaka) Kasimpasa is another club who is allowed to use the drescent and star. Kasimpasa was excercising football, box and wrestling. Specially in wrestling they were very good. Gazanfer Bilge, Mehmet Oktav and Ahmet Kirecci ("Ahmet from Mersin") were some of the world class wrestlers of Kasimpasa. Because Kasimpasa helped the country to get respectable postions in wrestling all over the world they are allowed to use our flag in their logo.

Out of these 3 clubs also Beylerbeyi, Burdurspor, Bursaspor, Cankiri Belediyespor, Ceyhanspor, Cizrespor, Elazigspor and Eyüpspor are using the crescent and the star in their logos.

Sorry my English isn't good enaugh to translate the last few sentences. Maybe someone can do this. In the sentences I haven't translate aren't informations about Trabzonspor or Drogheda United.
    Karadeniz'e Özgürlük!

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

The compelete text in English:

The Drescent and Star of Ireland are going to be Champion

The famous message of Mustafa Denizli "The Irish in us" isn't using only in football today. Drogheda is going to champion soon. And their logo is "The Turkish in them".

Sultan Abdulmecid of the Ottomans sends 10.000 pound to Ireland because the virus but Queen Victoria from England asks the Sultan if he can send only 1.000 pound because she only send 2.000 pound, too. After this the Sultan sends only 1.000 pound and 3 ships full of cereal, too. But the English didn't allow the Ottomans to discharge the cereals. But the Ottomans didn't gave up. They discharge the cereals in the north of Ireland in the port of Drogheda. Since this day the people in Drogheda love the Ottomans and the Turkish. In May 2006 was a kind of party (sorry, I don't know the words to translate it exactly ) and the Irish hang a poster for say thank you. Many people in the area thought that the crescent and the star should be the logo of the town and of the club. Altough there were many problams at our fathers they send some help to Drogheda. And the Football Club of this town has a nice dream today; to be Champion.

In the Ireland Eicorn Premier League, where 12 teams are playing, are the "Drogs" 5 weeks before the end of the season league leaders with 59 points. Runner up are Cork City with 51 points. The team who played sometimes good, sometimes bad in the past but in the last 4 years they are doing well an this year they want to be champions; first time in their history. The best league position of the Drogs who won the Sentanta Cup in 2006 and 2007 was the 2nd place in 1982.

The manager of the club who play their matches in the United Park Stadium (5.000 capacity) is Doolin Paul. The most important players are the Finn midfielder Sami Ristila and the forward Zayed Eamon. Another
    sympatheticall thing for Turkish Football-Lovers is the Friendship with supporters of Trabzonspor who are using the same colours. In the fan forums of these two teams can you often see messages where the one side wish luck to the other. Specially in bordomavi.net the fans often wish luck to the Drogs. There are also people who are talking about their problems with Ziya Dogan and the chairman. After every match the sides tell the important things to the other. Both sides want to see their teams on one field. When Turkey is waiting for the national match against the Greece on Wednesday, the "drescent and stars" of Ireland who are our friends and brothers since 1847 are looking for the league matche against the 3rd placed on Friday.

When the Drogs are using the drescent and the star on their logos also 12 Turkish clubs are using our flag. The biggest example is Besiktas who are very proud of it. The black-white club integrate the Turkish flag into their logoin 1952 because their match against the Greek national team. Karsiyaka get the flag in 1926 from Atatürk because the citys great performance (Sorry it sounds like a football match but I don't know the rigth words for this sentence) in the Turkish indipendent war. After the as the young man of the city are founding the club again Atatürk want to use the flag on the right top corner of the red-green logo.

Out of Besiktas and KSK (Karsiyaka) Kasimpasa is another club who is allowed to use the drescent and star. Kasimpasa was excercising football, box and wrestling. Specially in wrestling they were very good. Gazanfer Bilge, Mehmet Oktav and Ahmet Kirecci ("Ahmet from Mersin") were some of the world class wrestlers of Kasimpasa. Because Kasimpasa helped the country to get respectable postions in wrestling all over the world they are allowed to use our flag in their logo.

Out of these 3 clubs also Beylerbeyi, Burdurspor, Bursaspor, Cankiri Belediyespor, Ceyhanspor, Cizrespor, Elazigspor and Eyüpspor are using the crescent and the star in their logos...

Temel Yirmibesoglu - Istanbul

Thank you for this nice text Zaman.
    And thank you for reading my translation bordomavi.net
    Karadeniz'e Özgürlük!

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı dublin Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    hi

I LIVE IN IRELAND IN DUBLIN

I WOULD LIKE TO GO NEXT drogheda & cork match

could you help me how can i go there

i live in dublin 14 but i am study Griffith College Dublin

what kind of way it can possible

dart=bus ??????????????????
    Hi Dublin

Your choices are
    1. Get a train from Connelly Station or
    2. Bus it from the main bus station

Both are good services to Drogheda. Should be a train/bus very hou (even 1/2 hour on a Friday). Make it up good and early as Dublin can be mad on Fridays, and go to Mother Hughes Pub (North Road, Drogheda) Mothers will have a huge flag hanging outside "Home of the Drogs". We generally gather there at about 6pm for a few drinks before the match.

Hope you can make it, it should be good
    Claret & Blue Forever

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Selim55 Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    The compelete text in English:

The Drescent and Star of Ireland are going to be Champion

The famous message of Mustafa Denizli "The Irish in us" isn't using only in football today. Drogheda is going to champion soon. And their logo is "The Turkish in them".

Out of these 3 clubs also Beylerbeyi, Burdurspor, Bursaspor, Cankiri Belediyespor, Ceyhanspor, Cizrespor, Elazigspor and Eyüpspor are using the crescent and the star in their logos...

Temel Yirmibesoglu - Istanbul

Thank you for this nice text Zaman.
    And thank you for reading my translation bordomavi.net
    Fair play Selim55. A lot of work went into that. Very much appreciate it .
    I'll have to enjoy an extra drink tomorrow night on your behalf, after we are crowned the new League of Ireland Champions....

C'mon on the SUPER DROGS
    Claret & Blue Forever

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Fair play Selim55. A lot of work went into that. Very much appreciate it .
    I'll have to enjoy an extra drink tomorrow night on your behalf, after we are crowned the new League of Ireland Champions....

C'mon on the SUPER DROGS
    It must be a wonderful feeling to be champion. I don't know this feeling. Maybe in the next years
    Karadeniz'e Özgürlük!

Konu Bilgileri

Bu Konuya Gözatan Kullanıcılar

Şu anda 2 kullanıcı bu konuyu görüntülüyor. (0 kayıtlı ve 2 misafir)

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •