Sayfa 11 Toplam 27 Sayfadan BirinciBirinci ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... SonuncuSonuncu
Toplam 671 adet sonuctan sayfa basi 251 ile 275 arasi kadar sonuc gösteriliyor

Konu: Hi From Drogheda in Ireland

Recep Çaltepe - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Tunga Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster

I am listening the radio and it seems although it is an away match, lots of Drogs there

Last minute goal and 1-0 Drogs win!
    Sir, I have just tried to open the radio on net but could not manage it, would you please write down the certain link, instead of that web site link

By the way...

...Go Drogs!!!

zafer6161 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

:meşale2::meşale1::tsmeşale:goooooooooooooooooooooolllllllll:::tsmeşale:
    1-0 maç
    Ne Olmuş Şampiyon Olamadıysak,,,
    Hayallerimizi Satmadık'ya,,,

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Tunga - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

edit........
    Konu Tunga tarafından (06.07.2007 Saat 23:50 ) değiştirilmiştir.
    Trabzonsporlu olmak...
    Zor ama güzel be kardeşim!

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Thanks sincerely

At least from now on I know the way to listen the Drogs live. As Turks say, "League is a long marathon, we will look up for the coming matches"

Long Live Drogheda United!!!
    Long Live Trabzonspor!!!

For the Sake of Claret and Blue!!!
    Konu Recep Çaltepe tarafından (07.07.2007 Saat 15:20 ) değiştirilmiştir.

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Forget about the link I submitted and go directly to this page:

http://www.rte.ie/radio1/sport/1041449.html

Then click "Launch Media Player" on the right side of the page.

In the pop-up window, click "Live Medium Wave Stream" and listen to the aftermatch comments.
    Trabzonsporlu olmak...

Drogster - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Folks

Well as already posted the Drogs won 1:0 against UCD last night. A goal from Aidan O'Keeffe, who came on as a sub scored the winner in the 93rd min. It was a fair result. The first half we as about shaded it with a few chances, but the second half was much better. One particular lineman was very wrong on three different occasions, one were he disallowed a good goal!!!!!

Anyway, We got the goal and brought home 3pts on the board.

BUT the even better news was heard on the way home when Waterford bet St. Pat's 2:1. This means that the Drogs are top of the league, by a point, but now also have a game in hand.

The main thing is to push on and but a gap between ourselves and the rest of the chasing pack.

Best of luck in your Intertoto Cup game on Sunday against KS Vllaznia.

C'mon the Claret & Blue.
    Claret & Blue Forever

Burçak - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı zafer6161 Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    burçi kafana dank you,that yes
    dester cafe nodvas masie
    that Iloves şişt nout
    neriy vastırn post gost
    piares level yenta no no
    surinte mac :tsmeşale:
    burçi dont dont cou
    hastır
    la go işine. tövbe tövbee

Congratulations Drogheda
    2010 - 2011 Şampiyonu Trabzonspor'dur
    Gerçek budur. ☆

melodicforce - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

yeeees! drogs are now TOP!!!
    go drogs go, go drogs go!!! :-)
    1. Hanauer FC 1893 e.V. ~ Hessen eyaletinin en eski kulübü

http://www.fc-hanau93.de/

Cabri61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Artvin
    Mesajlar

Standart

Univ College Dublin 0-1 Drogheda United

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi All

Congrat's on Trabzonspor's win tonight. 6:0. A bit of a training session!

Good to see that my name-sake scored twice.

Hopefully you can now make it through to the UEFA Cup and if The Drogs play well and have luck on their side, our paths may cross .

Well done again guys.

C'mon the Claret & Blue
    Claret & Blue Forever

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    agahozlu - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Thank you for your best regards.This match was very easy for us.Hopefully your team and our team(namely We) will win our match and make a success on Europe...
    "Dünyada bir yerdeyim ben"

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Folks

Just a quick note, just to let you know that The Drogs are playing Bohs, at home tonight.
    Should be a good game as both teams are league contenders. Unfortunately the game is not being televised, so I have not got a link!
    This will be the 3rd time we play them this season. 1st 0:0 draw away, the 1st game of the season then Bohs knocked us out of the FAI Cup 3 weeks ago, when both teams play very poorly.
    Since then the Drogs performances have really transformed. It's a big game as if the Drogs win we will be 7 pts ahead of Bohs with a game in hand, but if we lose they will be 1pt behind, although, we would still have a game less played. A draw would suit the rest of the chasing teams.
    So hopefully we can continue the good form and take 3pts. It would be a great boost to win and be on top of the league going to San Marino, midweek, to play in the UEFA Cup.

Hopefully the weather will improve, as the forecast is for heavy rain, which started at 10am!

C'mon the Claret & Blue
    Claret & Blue Forever

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    agahozlu - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hopefully The Drogs will win the match and make the score between Bohs is 7 points.But it seems tough match.Also the weather is an important factor ,when it rains the ground will be heavy.Our match is going to play tomorrow at 21:00.You know that first match finished 6/0 so we hope second match will be easy for us....
    "Dünyada bir yerdeyim ben"

Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar

Standart

After winning 6-0 I'm sure it'll be a walk in the park for your guys tomorrow! Good Luck!

Tonight we beat Bohs 1-0. We didn't play that well, but neither did they. It was a tough match with a lot of hard tackles.

Ex-Bohs player Tony Grant scored with a header in the 90th minute!

Here are some pictures..

Brian Shelly giving out to the ref! :lol:

Steven Grey ploughs thru a Bohs player!

And the goal..

Now the league looks like this:

Forza Drogs&Trabzon!!

melodicforce - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

very nice!!!
    now the tables look good!!!

hey irish guys, i have a question to you all!
    i am fly in a week to trabzon!
    there i am buy the new uniform from trabzonspor!
    i will have an drogheda shirt! is anybody there, who will like the new trabzon shirt?
    then i can buy 2 shirts and one of them we can changed! i will have a drogheda shirt!!! PLEAAAASE!!! :-)
    1. Hanauer FC 1893 e.V. ~ Hessen eyaletinin en eski kulübü

http://www.fc-hanau93.de/

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Best of luck to Drogheda Uniteda at tomorrow's match against Libertas

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Folks

First of all I was saddened when I was monitoring the live scoreboard and saw the Trbaz were beaten by a 90min penalty yesterday. I was looking forward to the possibility of been drawn against you in the 2nd Round of the UEFA Cup. It would of been a real Claret & Blue party! I heard that the weather conditions were really hard, very hot!

Since the last time I was on, the Drogs traveled to San Marino to play SP Libertas. What a trip! The large majority of Drog Fans that traveled stayed in Rimini (Italy). As a result I made contact with the owner of the Bounty Bar and arranged, a fixed price on drinks, earlier opening times and coaches to and from the game. As you probably know the weather in the Mediterranean is amazing at the moment 38 to 40 degrees.

The link below has a few pics form the trip.
    http://s183.photobucket.com/albums/x204/EuroDrogs07/

Anyway, the most disappointing part of the trip was the game. Our right back, Brian Shelly was the only player that had 100% adapted to the very hot conditions. He has been our player of the season so far, closely followed by Shane Robinson.

We started of well, passing the ball and making Libertas work hard chasing us down. We should of had two penalties, one of which was allowed to play on with an advantage???????

We also had a perfectly good goal disallowed for offside, when clearly the player was on side. We took the justified lead, but as the game wore on the conditions took its toll on our players. The first time Libertas crossed the midway line they score! A slip from of our guys in the middle of the park, allowed their forward claim the football and busted forward and passed our left back to easily, which left him one-on-one with the keeper and needless to say, he didn't miss .

Thats how it finished 1:1. We play them in the 2nd leg of the tie this Thursday in Dalymount Park in Dublin, as United Park does not meet UEFA Cup regulations i.e not enough seating around the ground (Mostly terrace standing). The only good thing from the result, is that a 0:0 draw will but us into the next round, so they will have to attack. I can see us winning by at least 4 goals, as the our players like playing on the wide pitch in Dalymount park. Fingers crossed.

Back to the league, and the better news there is that following the results from Friday night the Drogs are now 3pts clear at the top with a game less played. Some of the main contenders, Shamrock Rovers and Bohs both were beaten and St. Pats and Cork drew with each other 1:1. The Drogs played Waterford and won 3:0. They have to be the worst team to play in United park for a long time, although, they did have a number of players suspended!

So, roll on Thursday night and hopefully another Euro win for the Drogs and a passage into the second round draw on Friday morning! We better not celebrate to much as I have to be up to watch the draw and start booking flights!

Here's hoping.........

C'mon the Claret & Blue
    Claret & Blue Forever

MarceloTS - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar

Standart

bari seneye siz şampiyon olunda sevinelim bizi örnek almayın
    7-7-7-7-7-7-7

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Thanks for the infos Drogster, I hope you will go up more at the UEFA Cup. Also a Claret-Blue champion in the Irish League will be excellent. Keep going on like this

Brotherhood of Claret&Blue will last forever!!!

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Trabzonsporlu olmak...

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Folks

It's been a while since I've been on. Things are looking good at the moment for the Drogs, but there is a long way to.

We are currently sitting on the top of the pile, 5pts clear and with one less game played. As shown in the table above.

We play St. Pats tonight in United Park. BIG Match. If we win, we will open up a 8pts gap, but a draw wouldn't be a disaster. But we all want 3pts....fingers crossed.

Here's the link for the streaming of the game, if anyone is interested.

http://www.tg4.ie/Bearla/Webt/webt.htm

Just click on the web tv button. Kick-off is 19:45hrs (Local time). Just remember TG4 is the Irish speaking channel, so the commentary will be in Irish, but the interviews before & after will be in English. Hopefully it is good viewing and good result for the Drogs ....of course...3pts .....PLEASE!

We recently beat Bray last Monday. A 91st minute goal from Shane Robinson clinched the 3pts. Poor 1st half, but a lot better 2nd half and it showed good character coming from a goal down....A sign of champions???????

Last Thursday, we but the disappointment of a 1:1 draw in San Marino behind us, as we came out 3:0 winners in the 2nd leg of our qualify in the UEFA Cup, against Libertas in Dalymount Park (Dublin....our nominated home for European Competitions). It was a comfortable game in the end, which saw us being entered into the pot for the 2nd Qualifying round, where we were drawn against Helsingborg (Sweden).

It will be a tough tie, but we will be up for it. Our Manager Paul Doolin was in Sweden, during the week watching Helsingborg play a 1:1 draw with Malmo FF, doing a bit of homework.

On a different note.

Guys....stop sweating....the wait is nearly over.......

I see that Trabz are playing Sivasspor on Sunday.

Best of luck in the game and hopefully you will have a better start to this season, compared with last season.......Claret & Blue for the Title.

C'mon the Claret & Blue
    Claret & Blue Forever

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

we hope that all

Claret & Blue FOREVER !!!!!

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi All

Well the wait is over and the new league has started.

I see that you guys started of with a 1:0 win over Sivasspor. I see my name-sake came to the rescue.

Hopefully they can start this season better then last season.

Another Claret & Blue League Champion would be nice.

Over this side of the world, The Drogs are preparing for the encounter of Helsingborg (Sweden), in the 2nd qualifying round of the UEFA Cup, On Thursday night.

Should be a tight match, but hopefully the Drogs can get a good result to leave them in a good position for the 2nd leg in Sweden at the end of the month and proceed to the next round...fingers crossed.

C'mon the Claret & Blue.
    Claret & Blue Forever

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

yes, but the match was broken off by the reffery at the extra time (92min) because some of "our" (?) fans ran on the playing field and attacked the player.

But all the same which happens

Claret & Blue up to death

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı lazooo28 Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    yes, but the match was broken off by the reffery at the extra time (92min) because some of "our" (?) fans ran on the playing field and attacked the player.

But all the same which happens

Claret & Blue up to death
    Ya, I was just wondering about that, as I was monitoring the score on a live scoreboard and it came up abandoned after 90mins ???????
    However, it was up as a result on UEFA.com.
    Did the result stand, or will there be a replay?
    Claret & Blue Forever

Konu Bilgileri

Bu Konuya Gözatan Kullanıcılar

Şu anda 1 kullanıcı bu konuyu görüntülüyor. (0 kayıtlı ve 1 misafir)

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •