Sayfa 1 Toplam 2 Sayfadan 1 2 SonuncuSonuncu
Toplam 33 adet sonuctan sayfa basi 1 ile 25 arasi kadar sonuc gösteriliyor

Konu: Marcelinho made for Trabzonspor

Forumdan Uzaklaştırılmıştır
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar

Standart Marcelinho made for Trabzonspor

Marcelinho cannot wait for the new season (©www.trabzonspor.org.tr)
    Marcelinho made for Trabzonspor

Sunday, 30 July 2006

Trabzonspor have secured the signing of Brazilian midfielder Marcelinho from Hertha BSC Berlin in Germany.
    'Huge interest'
    The 31-year-old sought advice from Hertha midfielder Yıldıray Baştürk about Trabzon and Turkish life but there was no doubt in his mind once he travelled to the Black Sea city. “Ever since I came to Turkey, fans and the media have showed a huge interest in me,” Marcelinho said at his unveiling. “I want to meet my team-mates as soon as possible and start training.” He has agreed a three-year contract with Hertha receiving an undisclosed fee.
    Pride
    Trabzonspor treasurer Emin Kahraman said: “Two months ago we opened primary talks with Hertha. A fortnight ago, discussions were reopened and this time they bore fruit. We are really proud to bring such a player in his calibre to Turkish football.” Marcelinho, capped five times by his country, spent five seasons in the German capital. He made 155 league appearances, scoring 65 goals. Trabzonspor will face Cypriot side APOEL FC on 10 and 24 August for the right to enter the UEFA Cup first round.

©uefa.com 1998-2006. All rights reserved.

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    EmrahYalçınalp - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

It is quite hard for me to remember how many times I told myself that it would have been quite easy for us to be champion if we had had a player like Herta's nmbr 10 while watching bundesliga on TVs. Having read Marce had made for us, I became more sanguine than how I had been till that date. That we did not have good enough experienced and skilled player within 3 last seasons had caused several beatings especially against smaller Anatolian squads might have explained why we needed such a player. I think we need a few more skilled player though, I think Marce will be the key to unlock many teams, which makes me hopeful before starting this season.

As to what Marce is supposed to do here, well Marce, get many goals and assists and then you can take us to disco

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi

BMN Yönetim Kurulu

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

ı have never ever been so hopeful before starting a new season..marce's transfer has showed me that a name,a well-known name,is able to change many things!!firstly in brains then on the arena...ı have given up my hopeless notions of ts,and ı hope ts,together with marce, will change the other side...arena!!I believe in you guys...do it!!

Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı perhaps Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    As to what Marce is supposed to do here, well Marce, get many goals and assists and then you can take us to disco
    sounds good

Recep Çaltepe - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

I think this night will be the first time that he will go to a bar, in Turkey, and i think he will order "rakı" after today's disappointing match.

He will need to forget today

Oğuzhan Görkan - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Ankara
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

he will play better in next mathces thts wht i want from god...
    i want to see his goals,assists like in hertha
    ...anti-klişe timi...

xenit - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Everyone knows Marcelinho is a fantastic player... But after 1st leauge match i decided Marcelinho ll not fill absence of fatih tekke.. Of course they play at different areas. We already have gokdeniz and yattar they have almost similiar skills. if we talk about "equality" in team it would be in qualty on every place in team.. not only in fund...

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

I found it quite funny to compare Marce's first 80 mins performance with Fatih's 4 years one. Furthermore, Marce has already been known very well all over the world, which means he doesnt have to prove something, while Fatih is still a question mark to most of those who are interested in football across Europe, he deserves better according to what I believe though.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

I found it quite funny to compare Marce's first 80 mins performance with Fatih's 4 years one. Furthermore, Marce has already been known very well all over the world, which means he doesnt have to prove something, while Fatih is still a question mark to most of those who are interested in football across Europe, he deserves better according to what I believe though.
    You have just funny comprehensive mind Perhaps. I didnt compare Marce. with fatih. I said if we sold our striker we would buy a star striker. a few years ago Ozkan sumer bought Yattara and Aurellio with a few thousonds dollars. Yattara is still play in this team with his excellent skills. I didnt say marco isnot good player. But if you buy your striker of team you must buy a new striker. jsut read more carefully my funny friends Perhaps. perhaps you would make better comments

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Sorry xenit, my serious friend. You are right, I might have misunderstanded what you meant. But I do not think I will understand something even if I try to decode what you wrote by reading it a few centuries. Just tell me what you mean by saying "But if you buy your striker of team you must buy a new striker". And feel free to write it down in Turkish because I am not that good at crypto.

Moreover, I didn't say you compared something and I didn't use quote. You should not have advocated yourself if you think there is no reason to do that

By the way, I didn't say you are funny, because I know I would have been banned if I had talked in that way, according to the forum rules. Hope you got what I mean...
    Konu EmrahYalçınalp tarafından (06.08.2006 Saat 23:10 ) değiştirilmiştir.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Lightbulb

Ok perhaps i ll try to be more understandable and i ll use simple cryptos for you
    First of all i would like to state somethings about forum and my viewpoint of this forum. I am one of member of this site maybe more than one year. But propably you see my post numbers and think i am new in this forum. On the contrary i almost visit this site every day and read news and glance some interesting headings. But i dont like chatting in such forum site as other young guys.

So lets come to our main matter. I meant directors and president of our team have said "we dont change balance of this team" along months. ( i think it is a weird and not logical decoding sentence) maybe they were talking about fund. But optimisticly i understood that they are trying to make balance in field as player quality. Trabzonspor has already so many counterattack players. I am sure you have watched marce`s matches in bundesliga. He was excellent counterattack player especially when he finds wide free areas in match. And he is good in rival stadiums. You know gökdeniz and Yattara are same skilled players when you think their football abilities. I said i dont discuss skills of marce. I just dont think Trabzonspor needs such a player as marce now.

I am better in encrypting of decodes and i solved your mind and your words to caste me with your words

I dont think anyone can ban you "perhaps" You look adminastrator of this site. And you have your own rules here.. I hope you got what i mean too...
    Konu xenit tarafından (06.08.2006 Saat 23:24 ) değiştirilmiştir.

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

No, I did not! As long as you have been visiting BMN nearly everyday, how can you mention an adminastrator cannot be banned here? Well, you know nothing about how we run process here it seems.

Anyhow, enjoy yourself

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

As i see the topic is changing perhaps. Ok you can be banned and i m not carefull man. But i saw some silly practices about banning in this site. I think there is no justic here. ( i think i ll be banned becous of this)

Anyway i hope marcelinho ll show his magic to us next weeks and we ll be fan of him too. As you know we started to write here in english after transferring of Fatih to zenit. I am fan of trabzonspor from born. Being supporter makes us fan of players sometimes. I hope we ll be fan of Marces next years as Fatih and yattara... But he must do so much things...

( c u later.. i ve to sleep....)
    Konu xenit tarafından (06.08.2006 Saat 23:54 ) değiştirilmiştir.

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı xenit Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    As i see the topic is changing perhaps. Ok you can be banned and i m not carefull man. But i saw some silly practices about banning in this site. I think there is no justic here. ( i think i ll be banned becous of this)
    Why do you think you will be banned due to the fact that what you think about the handing of the site? What we have been doing by making some rules is to provide an environment in which people like you can express their ideas, even if we don't like and agree them. As you can see (at least I hope so), you won't be banned surely but I suggest you not spend your time where you think the justice is unfairly.

As with the topic we forgot to talk about, go Marce, go...!

Vegas
    Ziyaretçi

Standart

Did he play Brasil "A" National Team, if yes how many times he played?

Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı vegas Nickli Üyeden Alıntı
    Did he play Brasil "A" National Team, if yes how many times he played?
    i remember that he played 6 times for Brasil.

Here are some articles about Marce. But im so sorry that i dont have enough German knowledge to translate them quickly. You should wait some or find an interpreter guys; )

Alıntı herthaunser.de Hertha Berlin Offical Fan Club Nickli Üyeden Alıntı

Marcelinho ist weg. Ich kann's kaum glauben. Obwohl es sich in den letzten Wochen ja angekündigt hat. Zuletzt sah ja alles wieder nach großer schwamm-drüber-aktion aus. Und dann, hopplahop, isser plötzlich wirklich weg. So einfach geht 'ne Ära zuende.
    Ich war ja zum Schluß dafür, dass er bis 2007 bleibt. Der hätte nochmal richtig Gras gefressen, jede Wette. Hätte allen zeigen wollen, was er für ein Riese ist. Vielleicht hätter aber auch schnell wieder beleidigte Diva gespielt und wäre lustlos übern Acker gestolpert. Wenn's mal wieder nich so läuft, wie er sich dat denkt. Dann würde er wieder eine Disko mieten und einen brasilianischen Bierstand mit Samba-Karaoke aufmachen. Nur um Dieter zu ärgern. Und natürlich um sich selbst zu motivieren. Brauchen die Brasis eben. Mann, Marcelo - ick vermiss dich schon jetze. Und danke für alles!!

Alıntı herthabsc.de Hertha Berlin Offical Web Site Nickli Üyeden Alıntı

Adeus Marcelo!!!

It was a moving moment, as Marcelo dos Santos, better known as Marcelinho, entered the press room at the Olympic stadium in Berlin for the final time accompanied by his wife and children. The Brazilian midfielder said goodbye to the Hertha manager Dieter Hoeneß and coach Falko Götz. Dieter Hoeneß was visibly moved by the occasion: "As it became clear that Marcelo was to leave Hertha, I changed from being the tough manager to being a human being again. It was a sad and moving moment, as we said goodbye after five mostly good years in Berlin. All the negative stuff is forgotten and I wish Marcelinho all the best for his future", said Hoeneß.

Marcelinho says "Thanks"
    Falko Götz was also moved: "I have no bad feelings. It was wonderful for a young coach like me to work with such a player like Marcelinho. I have many happy memories", said the Hertha coach.
    Konu saglam tarafından (07.08.2006 Saat 10:37 ) değiştirilmiştir.

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    selokal61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

ı think that marcelinho is the best player in turkey.a lot of people agree with my opinion. if we demand to be champion in turkey, we will transfer at least 2 player who are beneficial..marcelinho is not sufficient for championship.. ı believe that he will become so successful in trabzonspor
    milyonlarin askisin

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

As Marcelinha came to Trabzonspor he asked to president and administrators of Trabzonspor that " If i make the champion to Trabzonspor in turkish primier league how much you ll pay me and if i get to UEFA cup winer of Trabzonspor how much extra money you ll pay me? " ...
    I watched him in his first leauge match with carefully. I think he realized that turkish primier league is harder than he thought. i read news about trainings and i see that he is working harder..

But we really believe in him to keep his promises us and ll make us champion with other players. And we ll let him to prepare parties )))

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

By and large we arent used to hearing this kind of things. Perhaps he used to think the league would be easier to him. However, he knows well how difficult for any team to get UEFA cup and it is quite nice for me to learn at least one player in my team can imagine to do this, he wants to get much more money because of this though. I am really glad to see such a person having a large-scale vision in the squad. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink, as everybody knows. As to why I am exultant, our horse really seems to be thirsty

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

..... However, he knows well how difficult for any team to get UEFA cup and it is quite nice for me to learn at least one player in my team can imagine to do this, .......... I am really glad to see such a person having a large-scale vision in the squad. ...........
    Be carefull!! "Perhaps". Our board of directors can be get angry with you becouse of your thoughts.. And also they can get angry to Marcelinho ..
    Becouse, you think dangerous things. You cant disturb balance of the team with your big dreams)
    you know our some players were playing in third turkish leeague a few months ago.. We have some principals this year about balance.. so Thoughts of mercelinho cant acceptable for our directors...

You should accustomed to yourself being happy with little things..

FaNaTiKcAkAbO
    Ziyaretçi

Standart

marcelinho wonderful transfer trabzonspor he is speed,technic and trial owner

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

When he sign agreement with Trabzonspor. he asked " how much extra money ll you pay me?".......... This week, first time he ll play against Osasuna into trabzonspor form..

remember your words Marcelinho! we are waiting so much things from you...

Çetin - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Uzak Doğu
    Mesajlar

Standart

we r waiting marcelinho to be good with his plays.
    Siyasetin "bizden olduğu sürece" yer aldığı, karşıda olduğu zaman "siyasete bulaştığı" büyük kulüp/taraftar camiası Trabzonspor

Hüseyin Çümen - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

he killed all my imagines about himself and trabzonspor

Yönetim Kurulu

Halit M. MOLLASALİHOĞLU - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

he has to play more offansive..
    https://twitter.com/HalitOF

Trabzonspor bir çember gibi, her noktasında başlayan ama asla bitmeyen - Dik oyna

Konu Bilgileri

Bu Konuya Gözatan Kullanıcılar

Şu anda 1 kullanıcı bu konuyu görüntülüyor. (0 kayıtlı ve 1 misafir)

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •