Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Very unlucky Benfica ;D
    -

her zaman önce Trabzonspor

Pedro_SLB - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Its going to be two great matches. We,Benfica fans have a lot of respect for the Trabzonspor team,but honestly we are expecting to go through!
    Anyway,will the second leg be played in your new stadium or is it not finished yet! I heard you build one...

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Zafer Fidan - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Pedro_SLB Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Its going to be two great matches. We,Benfica fans have a lot of respect for the Trabzonspor team,but honestly we are expecting to go through!
    Anyway,will the second leg be played in your new stadium or is it not finished yet! I heard you build one...
    No, it will not be played in the new stadium. That will take a longer time till it is finished.
    TRABZONSPOR 1967

Serdar Ersoy - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Türkçe mealini de yazarmısınız arkadaşlar. Bir insanım ben
    Türkiye'de Futbol'un Tanrısı TRABZONSPOR...
    #20 COLMAN

Samet Türkmen - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Bursa
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Benfica supporters. Thank you for welcome message on your board. Welcome to our forum

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Ahmet Türkmen Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Hi Benfica supporters. Thank you for welcome message on your board. Welcome to our forum
    Yeah,no problem,you are welcome there.Its something we are used to,discussing football with foreign clubs fans.
    Its a shame that we have to face each other so soon,because I really think that you had quality to be in the Champions League.
    Why did Jaja Coelho go to Dubai,instead of staying in a good league like yours? Was it a lot of money involved?

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Yeah,no problem,you are welcome there.Its something we are used to,discussing football with foreign clubs fans.
    Its a shame that we have to face each other so soon,because I really think that you had quality to be in the Champions League.
    Why did Jaja Coelho go to Dubai,instead of staying in a good league like yours? Was it a lot of money involved?
    The main reason was that he had absolutely no discipline. He is a very talented footballer, but also a guy, who lived an unprofessional life beside the football field.
    Konu Zafer Fidan tarafından (15.07.2011 Saat 21:15 ) değiştirilmiştir.
    TRABZONSPOR 1967

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Xavi Fidan Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    The main reason was that he had absolutely no discipline. He is a very talented footballer, but also a guy, who lived an unprofessional life beside the football field.
    Its a shame,Jaja is a very good player. I saw some matches last season and i really liked him, Colman (who is well known around our forum) Balci,the right back and the player I liked the most was Selçuk Inan,who i know that has left for Gala.
    So,who is your star player now? Or at least the most famous around the fans like KING AIMAR for us http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1BLV...eature=related
    Best player in the world

bangkook_61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Eskişehir
    Mesajlar

Standart

Pedro,
    Welcome here my friend.

Actually we are sorry because that is unlucky lottery for us. Benfica is a great team and we didn't want to face you so soon. Last year we had great team but we lost 5-6 players that team and we are weaker than last year. For example you mentioned Jaja Coelho who is spectacular player. Unfortunately he isn't notice that.

You must heard about match-fixing scandal in Turkey. Fenerbahçe stole our trophy and Champions League's access. We already knew that but the whole world knows it now. Maybe 4-5 months later we will take that trophy already we fully deserved. But we lost a lot of money for Group stage of Champions League that gave every participant and for the first time we would play that organization. That's really sucks.

Whatever, our team is really strong and our new player looks settle the team. I hope we can beat you
    Sorry for bad English

Canberk - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Mesajlar

Standart

Serdar Ersoy haklı beyler Türkçe meali yok mudur bunların
    BordoMavi.Net

Forum Kurallarına uymayan mesajları lütfen http://forum.bordomavi.net/images/buttons/report.gif butonunu kullanarak raporlayalım

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Its a shame,Jaja is a very good player. I saw some matches last season and i really liked him, Colman (who is well known around our forum) Balci,the right back and the player I liked the most was Selçuk Inan,who i know that has left for Gala.
    So,who is your star player now? Or at least the most famous around the fans like KING AIMAR for us http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1BLV...eature=related
    Best player in the world
    It`s right, that we lost some good players like Selcuk Inan. But i think we will be stronger than the last year. We did some good transfers, like Didier Zokora from FC Sevilla, Paulo Henrique (a young brazilian striker), Halil Altintop or Adrian Mierzejewski.
    TRABZONSPOR 1967

mda61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Best player in the world
    If you have King Aimar, then we have King Kong Zokora

We will see who's the real king by the way, do you think that your squad have improved after the last season ? I mean, what about the players that left your club or the players that joined your club ?
    '' Trabzonspor'u tutmak sadece o yörenin çocuğu olmakla acıklanabilecek milliyetçi bir davranıs degildir.Benim için Trabzonspor, en güçlülere karşı koyan ve herkesi yenen bir hayali kahramandı. Öyle bir kahramandı ki statükoyu bile devirmisti. ''
    Kazım Koyuncu

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Welcome Pedro,

We haven't star player now.We lost many important player and design new team..We hope Zokora will be our new star

Also Burak Yılmaz is very important for us..Last year he scored 19 goals.Maybe he is not star player but real hero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGzPxg75Wv8

Tascaynar - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Ankara
    Mesajlar

Standart

Oh,dude!
    Oblomov'un Hırkası

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Xavi Fidan Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Alıntı Dorukhan Açıl Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    If you have King Aimar, then we have King Kong Zokora

We will see who's the real king by the way, do you think that your squad have improved after the last season ? I mean, what about the players that left your club or the players that joined your club ?
    Actually yeah,I think we will be stronger. You see, last season we played some outstanding football,the problem was that we only had 11 or 12 good enough players and after January we started playing mid week and weekend every week,for the Portuguese League,Portuguese Cup,League Cup and Europa League and it became difficult. We were second fighting for the title,we reached the final of the league cup and semi final of Europa League and Portuguese Cup,but at the end we only won the league cup because we didnt have replacements for the tired and injured players.
    For this season,we have a lot of quality players,like Enzo Perez from the argentina national team,Witsel from the Belgium team,Bruno Cesar from Brasil,Matic from the serbia national team,Nolito from Barcelona who for me has been the best benfica player so far this season and others the new goalkepper is also very good. The problem we may have is that Luisao,in the Brazil team,garay,in argentina,and Maxi pereira,from Uruguay are all in the Copa America. So we have some problems in our back line,which I hope will be solved until the match against you.
    Sorry about the long text but talking about Benfica is a very confusing stuff

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Ömer Kibar Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Welcome Pedro,

We haven't star player now.We lost many important player and design new team..We hope Zokora will be our new star

Also Burak Yılmaz is very important for us..Last year he scored 19 goals.Maybe he is not star player but real hero

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGzPxg75Wv8
    Yeah I Know Burak Yilmaz well,and you also lost Umut Bulut who was also a great goal scorer. Your goalkepper is also very good,Onur,and a player that I also think its very important in your team is Engin Baytar.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Great respect for Trabzonspor and its fans. I hope there will be two great football matches and may the best team win ( Benfica of course xD). The most important is that whatever team wins gets to the Champions League Group Stage,beacuse bothe clubs diserve it.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Yeah I Know Burak Yilmaz well,and you also lost Umut Bulut who was also a great goal scorer. Your goalkepper is also very good,Onur,and a player that I also think its very important in your team is Engin Baytar.
    Onur is disabled and Tolga Zengin will play. And Engin Baytar is disabled today.

Forumdan Uzaklaştırılmıştır
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Ömer Kaptan ne diyor bir çevirsen sevabına...

Haa bir de ona sor bakalım bizim için kendi sayfalarında Türkçe bilgilendirme sayfası açmışlar mı?

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Ömer Kibar Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Onur is disabled and Tolga Zengin will play. And Engin Baytar is disabled today.
    Yeah,injuries We also have Carlos Martins and Ruben Amorim from the Portuguese national team first 11 injured,although they would probably go to the bench.
    Bth,I think Onur is much better than Volkan Demirel. But he is still young and time to be in the national team goal

Deniz Tosunoğlu - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Pedro, we have star players like Alanzinho (creativity), Burak (finisher) and Colman. If i have to be fair, i hate your rival FC Porto I watched Benfica against PSV last year. You played very well.. We will have it very difficult.. I hope for 2 good matches.
    ''Nerden geldiğini bilmezsen, bulundugun yerden şikayetci olursun''

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Yeah,injuries We also have Carlos Martins and Ruben Amorim from the Portuguese national team first 11 injured,although they would probably go to the bench.
    Bth,I think Onur is much better than Volkan Demirel. But he is still young and time to be in the national team goal
    Our national team is so confused.Cose of second coach Oğuz Çetin make up team list and he choose many players from fb , bjk , gs..
    Absolutly Onur is much better than Volkan

bangkook_61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Eskişehir
    Mesajlar

Standart

Pedro,
    I am surprised that you know a lot things about us. Impressive

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Rayman Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Pedro, we have star players like Alanzinho (creativity), Burak (finisher) and Colman. If i have to be fair, i hate your rival FC Porto I watched Benfica against PSV last year. You played very well.. We will have it very difficult.. I hope for 2 good matches.
    You hating Porto is a big step for us to become friends
    Yeah,they are corrupt like Fenerbahçe and there were evidences of that when the porto president was caught with a referee the night before a match and in contacts between Porto and referees by phone fixing results. The difference is that in our country justice is not brave enough to arrest such an important person. Im happy that you live in a country where people are punished,and hope that fenerbahçe pays for taking the league away from you
    The match against PSV was great! Shame that we had crucial injuries at the wrong time,i really believe we would have won the europa league
    About Colman,he is a great player but when I look at his technical ability Im always sad that he doesnt play faster because i could be much better

Konu Bilgileri

Bu Konuya Gözatan Kullanıcılar

Şu anda 1 kullanıcı bu konuyu görüntülüyor. (0 kayıtlı ve 1 misafir)

Bu Konuyu Okuyan Üye(ler) : 2

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •