Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Offside!? Omg lol referee..

-

her zaman önce Trabzonspor

Pedro_SLB - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Ömer Faruk61 Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Pedro What do you think about our goals that has been canceled bc of offside? Especially the first goal was it offside? The Swiss referee was really bad.Yes He didnt give your 1 penalty but also he didn't give our 2 goals...You didn't play your best.But Luisao is really a good defender...
    Well,I think the second goal dissalowed is a clear offside,the first is very difficult to say but it looks to me like he is by a finger Yeah,but the referee was to bad to be real.
    I dont think we played badly,we started well but when Enzo Perez got injured in the middle of the first half,we lost the player to complete the balance in our midifield.And when we played a player to do that,Nolito,we could have scored 3-4 goals.
    About Luisao,he is great and he only trained on Tuesday,so next week he will be even better.
    Colman is just great and Zokora played really well

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Hqmi Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Offside!? Omg lol referee..

Yeah,it is a bit offside,the line is not well done cause the line is in front of Benfica players feet and it should be bellow,and arms do not count for the off side rule. But the referee was bad for both,there were two penaltis in our favor not given and Giray should have been sent off twice

Samet Türkmen - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Bursa
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

This is offside. OFFSIDE !

zafer6161 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

sıradan lig maçı,,Trabzondan 1100 km uzaklık,

pedro_SLB

Pedro Sporting LizBon
    Konu zafer6161 tarafından (29.07.2011 Saat 23:48 ) değiştirilmiştir.
    Ne Olmuş Şampiyon Olamadıysak,,,
    Hayallerimizi Satmadık'ya,,,

cınar#7 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Pedro_SLB Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Colman is just great and Zokora played really well
    we all know that you fear of Porto! guess what we have our own Hulk ; Henrique s gonna make you cry just wait for the end of the match

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

we could have scored 3-4 goals.
    benfica just an overrated team you never gonna be like porto! you won against us thanks to referee! adrian's goal was not offside.

4 goals? you kidding right?

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Well,one thing is for sure.We will never be like Porto,because of some things.First,we have more championships than them.Second,we have more cups.Third,we have more league cups.Fourth,we have more international finals played.Fifth,we are officialy one of the 7 clubs with most fans in the world,only behind Real Madid,M.United,Flamengo,Barcelona,Juventus,B.Munic h,and we are also officialy the biggest clube in the world in terms of associated fans. Porto is just a regional club while we are worldwide known ( we also have the record of the biggest travelling fans in a Champions league match against Lille at the Stade de France in Paris where we had more than 40000 fans in the stands).Also,we were considered by Fifa as the 9th best club in the world of the XX century.
    Its also true that we are never gonna be like Porto because we are not corrupt,our president wasnt caught calling to referees like Porto president. Unfortunately,we are in a country where that man is free to do whatever he wants.If it was in turkey he would be arrested just like your president (theres a similarity between you).
    About the match,im not even going to discuss the referee since there were 2 clear penaltys not given in our favour and Giray should have been sent off twice in the second half.About the second leg,we will se who wins. So far we are leading and you are the ones with the pressure,cause you have to score 3 goals and you cant concede.We dont need to do anything,just wait.
    But I dont wanna argue with you anymore cause I respect Trabzonspor and some fans that were very nice here.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı zafer6161 Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster

sıradan lig maçı,,Trabzondan 1100 km uzaklık,

pedro_SLB

Pedro Sporting LizBon
    well Sporting Lizbon does not exist.Their name is Sporting Portugal.But hey,thats just for me to see how that ridiculous club is completely unknown in the world.

Its more like this in reality

zafer6161 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

senin o son resmin hamsinin balinayı yemesine benzemiş
    Ne Olmuş Şampiyon Olamadıysak,,,
    Hayallerimizi Satmadık'ya,,,

Royal Heart - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

İyiymiş bak bu, bundan sonra İngilizce öğretmek-öğrenmek için bir sayfa açılsa hiç fena olmaz Arada girer başlığa pratik yaparız
    Dününden ders çıkar ki bugün görebilesin, bugün gör ki; yarınını düşünebilesin.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Well,one thing is for sure.We will never be like Porto,because of some things.First,we have more championships than them.Second,we have more cups.Third,we have more league cups.Fourth,we have more international finals played.Fifth,we are officialy one of the 7 clubs with most fans in the world,only behind Real Madid,M.United,Flamengo,Barcelona,Juventus,B.Munic h,and we are also officialy the biggest clube in the world in terms of associated fans. Porto is just a regional club while we are worldwide known ( we also have the record of the biggest travelling fans in a Champions league match against Lille at the Stade de France in Paris where we had more than 40000 fans in the stands).Also,we were considered by Fifa as the 9th best club in the world of the XX century.
    Its also true that we are never gonna be like Porto because we are not corrupt,our president wasnt caught calling to referees like Porto president. Unfortunately,we are in a country where that man is free to do whatever he wants.If it was in turkey he would be arrested just like your president (theres a similarity between you).
    About the match,im not even going to discuss the referee since there were 2 clear penaltys not given in our favour and Giray should have been sent off twice in the second half.About the second leg,we will se who wins. So far we are leading and you are the ones with the pressure,cause you have to score 3 goals and you cant concede.We dont need to do anything,just wait.
    But I dont wanna argue with you anymore cause I respect Trabzonspor and some fans that were very nice here.
    firstly fenerbahce's president arrested,not ours. they got same points with us even they cheated about 17 matches..dont get it wrong,Trabzonspor have nothing to do with cheat

ok with the right decisions or good referee; score should be 4-2..its way better than 2-0..so you must be pleased with the result dont complain about the referee..(there were a penalty which not given and adrians goal was clear)

you may have more fans than porto but its not mean you are better than them. they got the last uefa cup while you were eliminated by braga..you buy the players with huge prices cause thats all what benfica can but porto s getting players when they at a young age and at the same time they gain success.

you still didnt explain that 4-0,you cant come here and making fun of our team..there is not that huge difference..i dont argue with you,i have nothing against benfica. just saying what i believe is true.

Onur Civelek61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Fenerbahce fans worse than when this pedro.
    facebook.com/bizeheryertrabzon

Şikebahçe düşsün ligtv alacağım =)

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı cınar#7 Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    firstly fenerbahce's president arrested,not ours. they got same points with us even they cheated about 17 matches..dont get it wrong,Trabzonspor have nothing to do with cheat

ok with the right decisions or good referee; score should be 4-2..its way better than 2-0..so you must be pleased with the result dont complain about the referee..(there were a penalty which not given and adrians goal was clear)

you may have more fans than porto but its not mean you are better than them. they got the last uefa cup while you were eliminated by braga..you buy the players with huge prices cause thats all what benfica can but porto s getting players when they at a young age and at the same time they gain success.

you still didnt explain that 4-0,you cant come here and making fun of our team..there is not that huge difference..i dont argue with you,i have nothing against benfica. just saying what i believe is true.
    Well,about your president,i just said what is being said in the media here in Portugal.They even say that your vice-president has been arrested now.
    About the game,I think the penaltys were clear,Giray should have been sent off and your second goal disalowed was a clear good decision.The first is difficult to say,it could have gone either way.
    About us being better than Porto,like I said,we are not better only in fans,we have more trophies,we have been more successfull through the years. What Porto won in the last couple of decades was based on corruption,including referees and money that allowed them to have better players (for example,we had to pay our own stadium,while their stadium was paid by government).About last season,yeah they won the uefa cup,but the problem for us was that we had lots of injuries in the second half of the season.In the first half of the season we were playing better then them,even beat them away by 0-2.
    And we dont buy players at high prices. Porto is reacher than us cause they have a lot of support from Porto goverment. Our Budget is less than half of theirs. Our biggest buy ever was Simao for 13 million while Porto was Hulk for 19 million. And every club in Portugal buy players at young ages to sell them in the future for big money. In the last year we sold David Luiz and Ramires to Chelsea for 45 million,Di Maria and F.Coentrao to Real for 66 million.
    And back to the match,I didnt say it could have been 4-0. What I said was that we could have scored 3-4 goals in the second half,and we could.Besides the two goals,therer was the penalty,a ball to the post,two times Cardozo was one-on-one with Tolga.But you also could have scored once or twice.
    Nothing against you,I just want you to understand my point of view.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Well,about your president,i just said what is being said in the media here in Portugal.They even say that your vice-president has been arrested now.
    About the game,I think the penaltys were clear,Giray should have been sent off and your second goal disalowed was a clear good decision.The first is difficult to say,it could have gone either way.
    About us being better than Porto,like I said,we are not better only in fans,we have more trophies,we have been more successfull through the years. What Porto won in the last couple of decades was based on corruption,including referees and money that allowed them to have better players (for example,we had to pay our own stadium,while their stadium was paid by government).About last season,yeah they won the uefa cup,but the problem for us was that we had lots of injuries in the second half of the season.In the first half of the season we were playing better then them,even beat them away by 0-2.
    And we dont buy players at high prices. Porto is reacher than us cause they have a lot of support from Porto goverment. Our Budget is less than half of theirs. Our biggest buy ever was Simao for 13 million while Porto was Hulk for 19 million. And every club in Portugal buy players at young ages to sell them in the future for big money. In the last year we sold David Luiz and Ramires to Chelsea for 45 million,Di Maria and F.Coentrao to Real for 66 million.
    And back to the match,I didnt say it could have been 4-0. What I said was that we could have scored 3-4 goals in the second half,and we could.Besides the two goals,therer was the penalty,a ball to the post,two times Cardozo was one-on-one with Tolga.But you also could have scored once or twice.
    Nothing against you,I just want you to understand my point of view.
    thats not true,they just got their statement and let them free..we played against the teams which given money by our opponent fenerbahce..so if your sayin true then we have something common in our rivals again if your saying is true,i lost my all sympathy for porto

I know about your deals,chelsea has a big eye on you I do understand your point of view but from what i read,you consider Trabzonspor as a small team..that was the reason i told you about henrique,i really hope we can show our power next wednesday..

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı cınar#7 Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    thats not true,they just got their statement and let them free..we played against the teams which given money by our opponent fenerbahce..so if your sayin true then we have something common in our rivals again if your saying is true,i lost my all sympathy for porto

I know about your deals,chelsea has a big eye on you I do understand your point of view but from what i read,you consider Trabzonspor as a small team..that was the reason i told you about henrique,i really hope we can show our power next wednesday..
    Yeah,its true. The conversations between Porto president and referees and all the corruption are on youtube. Shame that you dont undersand portugues.Either way,here is an example:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhWIn5ODgP0
    This situation happened after the match between Porto and Sporting.After that match on the way to the dressing room Mourinho,then manager of Porto,made an agression on a Sporting player.The referee saw it and took notes. Knowing this,Porto president called to the president of the league and ordered him to make the referees notes disappear.End of story: Mourinho wasnt punished.
    Here another example:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wZL2...eature=related

This happened one day before the game between Beira Mar and Porto. Porto president calls to a friend that works in the league,Antonio Araujo,and tells him to bring Augusto Duarte,the referee nomenated to the game in the day after,to his house. The men takes the referee there and later its said he was offered money,and if he did the "job" well,he and the rest of the referee team,would be presented with beautiful ladies in a hotel .
    The excuse the referee gave later to have gone to Porto President house that day,was that he needed advices to solve some family issues ,and guess what,since proofs like this phone calls were not allowed,they stayed unpunished.
    Another proof: During the investigations,there were detected some strange movements in Cosmos,the company that deals with Portos travels by plane. There were detected some strange travels paid by Porto for 3 or 4 people to Brazil.Well,later everything became clear.It was payment for "jobs".The referees were presented with holidays for them and for the family in Brazil.
    Another thing,one day before the police ordered investigations in Porto presidents house,he was told about that and run of to Galiza,in Spain. Of course he denied it and said it was a coincidence.What a coincidence...

ibrahim - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar
    Konu ibrahim tarafından (31.07.2011 Saat 04:18 ) değiştirilmiştir.
    Milli Takımım TRABZONSPOR
    Al aşaa, vur yukari, Dik Oyna!!!
    Helalin adı kaldı, onu gören yok.
    Haram kapışıldı, hâlâ doyan yok. Yusuf Has Hacip

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı ibrahim Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Ahaha good one. But that only happens with Besiktas eagle.Benfica eagle is gonna eat your for breakfast

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Bursa
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

FCP 5-0 SLB

I love this video.
    Konu Samet Türkmen tarafından (31.07.2011 Saat 14:16 ) değiştirilmiştir.

ZCabri61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

yenilene kadar gayet iyiydi umuyoruzki güzel 2 maç olur falan filan yenildikten sonra garezimiz tuttu...
    "pirinç salatası diye bir şey olamaz. pirinç dedin mi o pilav olur. yapacaksan çoban salatası yap. çoban salatasını biz amerika'ya zorla kabul ettirdik."

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Yeah,its true. The conversations between Porto president and referees and all the corruption are on youtube. Shame that you dont undersand portugues.Either way,here is an example:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhWIn5ODgP0
    This situation happened after the match between Porto and Sporting.After that match on the way to the dressing room Mourinho,then manager of Porto,made an agression on a Sporting player.The referee saw it and took notes. Knowing this,Porto president called to the president of the league and ordered him to make the referees notes disappear.End of story: Mourinho wasnt punished.
    Here another example:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wZL2...eature=related

This happened one day before the game between Beira Mar and Porto. Porto president calls to a friend that works in the league,Antonio Araujo,and tells him to bring Augusto Duarte,the referee nomenated to the game in the day after,to his house. The men takes the referee there and later its said he was offered money,and if he did the "job" well,he and the rest of the referee team,would be presented with beautiful ladies in a hotel .
    The excuse the referee gave later to have gone to Porto President house that day,was that he needed advices to solve some family issues ,and guess what,since proofs like this phone calls were not allowed,they stayed unpunished.
    Another proof: During the investigations,there were detected some strange movements in Cosmos,the company that deals with Portos travels by plane. There were detected some strange travels paid by Porto for 3 or 4 people to Brazil.Well,later everything became clear.It was payment for "jobs".The referees were presented with holidays for them and for the family in Brazil.
    Another thing,one day before the police ordered investigations in Porto presidents house,he was told about that and run of to Galiza,in Spain. Of course he denied it and said it was a coincidence.What a coincidence...
    when i said; "thats not true" i was talking about our president. so i dont know anything about porto,you might be right..but hard to believe mourinho is a cheater..by the way porto's sponsor "super bock" means in turkish "super shit" interesting coincidence

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

editttt...
    Konu ibrahim tarafından (01.08.2011 Saat 06:15 ) değiştirilmiştir.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Ahmet Türkmen Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster

FCP 5-0 SLB

I love this video.
    An I love this one:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cYdu...eature=related
    with our subs playing

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Ahaha good one. But that only happens with Besiktas eagle.Benfica eagle is gonna eat your for breakfast
    No problem.

We are bird-hunter. Feahter is feather for us.
    Konu ibrahim tarafından (01.08.2011 Saat 06:16 ) değiştirilmiştir.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Bursa
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

SLB = Supporters of Little Bird ?
    Konu Samet Türkmen tarafından (01.08.2011 Saat 19:21 ) değiştirilmiştir.

Konu Bilgileri

Bu Konuya Gözatan Kullanıcılar

Şu anda 1 kullanıcı bu konuyu görüntülüyor. (0 kayıtlı ve 1 misafir)

Bu Konuyu Okuyan Üye(ler) : 2

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •