Sayfa 3 Toplam 6 Sayfadan BirinciBirinci 1 2 3 4 5 ... SonuncuSonuncu
Toplam 137 adet sonuctan sayfa basi 51 ile 75 arasi kadar sonuc gösteriliyor

Konu: Benfica - Trabzonspor

Orhan Kahraman - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Coach of bjk has been sent to prison and one of the Manager of bjk kicked from bjk cos of rig

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Pedro_SLB Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Well,at least they are going to be punished and you will receive the title that you deserve. And if Fenerbahçe and possibly Besiktas go to the second division,you have a great chance to establish as the dominant force in Turkey and be regular participant in Champions League!
    And you won 5 out of 6 games against the Istambul giants so I dont think you have anything to feel less important.And about the budget,its even better. If you can do more than them with less money that means you are even better
    If nomore rig we gonna embargo to the Cups for a long time maybe we have sunny days gonna see but the truth is now we couldnt match with Benfica cos we deserved to go CL instead of fenerbahçe

Pedro_SLB - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Fatih Özkan Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    funny moment there,especially with Yattara and Song.
    Was that when you won a trophy? Our players do not dance like that,they are shy

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Orhan Kahraman Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    If nomore rig we gonna embargo to the Cups for a long time maybe we have sunny days gonna see but the truth is now we couldnt match with Benfica cos we deserved to go CL instead of fenerbahçe
    Thats true,and we know it well,cause we have a corrupt club ourselves to worry about. You know,Porto...

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Actually its the local dance. People do this at weddings or something like that it reflects your good feelings , (hapiness) we decided to force players to do Kolbasti(local name of dance) after won a match we really added some different and funny things to match like dancing and celebrating a specific minute

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Now we try to do a hour 61mins. not 60 mins

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Actually its the local dance. People do this at weddings or something like that it reflects your good feelings , (hapiness) we decided to force players to do Kolbasti(local name of dance) after won a match we really added some different and funny things to match like dancing and celebrating a specific minute
    Oh,I see
    Talking about traditions and moments of happiness,here is one about Benfica:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbRlrNKgfOU

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Thats true,and we know it well,cause we have a corrupt club ourselves to worry about. You know,Porto...
    İ remeber they did it again 2003-04 (or 04-05) i dont remember the year exactly

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Oh,I see
    These makes the Football more attractive , we couldnt forget football is not just score a goal. Time is 4am here and unfortunayely i ve to go we can talk again later

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

These makes the Football more attractive , we couldnt forget football is not just score a goal. Time is 4am here and unfortunayely i ve to go we can talk again later
    Alright.See ya

Samet Türkmen - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Bursa
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Abi maşallah bu benficalıda hakkımızda herşeyi biliyor. Bence bu Türk. Adminlerden ipsinin hangi ülkeden olduğuna bakmalarını istiyorum

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Zafer Fidan - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Ahmet Türkmen Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Abi maşallah bu benficalıda hakkımızda herşeyi biliyor. Bence bu Türk. Adminlerden ipsinin hangi ülkeden olduğuna bakmalarını istiyorum
    Bencede
    TRABZONSPOR 1967

hamdi_61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Ankara
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Oh,I see
    hiç beni uğraştırma.ben Türkçe yazayım sende anla. Ok ?

dur bakalım daha neler göreceksin sen. Estadio da Luz'da sizi yendiğimizi,Avni Aker de nasıl çimlere gömüldüğünüzü göreceksin.

ve anlayacaksın kimin daha büyük olduğunu...

(çok mu iddalı oldu? hayır az bile yazdım. )
    diğerlerinden farklı...öteki...
    Karadenizliyim, umudumun bittiği yerde inadım başlar..
    2021-2022 Sezonu Süper Lig Şampiyonu TRABZONSPOR!

onur-ts - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Ankara
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

bu benficalı şenol güneş, mili takımın 2002 yılları, trabzonspor gelen giden oyuncular falan oynadığımız taktik dahil her şeyi biliyor olması değişik geldi bana.adam şike skandalında bile bilgi sahibi.bence bu işte iş var.ingilizce tarzı da sanki bi Türk öğrenmiş de yazıyo gibi.fazla gramerli.avrupai tarzda değil gibime geldi.neyse gece gece şüphecilik yapasım geldi adam akyazı stadı konusunda benden daha fazla bilgiye sahip

whatever...we turn back to match.actually we have good chance as football fan.because we will watch 2 fantastic matches.I have to admit that Trabzonspor will eleminate benfica. so, wait match time and have fun
    Konu onur-ts tarafından (17.07.2011 Saat 00:21 ) değiştirilmiştir.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı onur-ts Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    bu benficalı şenol güneş, mili takımın 2002 yılları, trabzonspor gelen giden oyuncular falan oynadığımız taktik dahil her şeyi biliyor olması değişik geldi bana.adam şike skandalında bile bilgi sahibi.bence bu işte iş var.ingilizce tarzı da sanki bi Türk öğrenmiş de yazıyo gibi.fazla gramerli.avrupai tarzda değil gibime geldi.neyse gece gece şüphecilik yapasım geldi adam akyazı stadı konusunda benden daha fazla bilgiye sahip

whatever...we turn back to match.actually we have good chance as football fan.because we will watch 2 fantastic matches.I have to admit that Trabzonspor will eleminate benfica. so, wait match time and have fun
    I agree about the 2 quality matches but I honestly think that we have much better team. But, not always the best team wins and you have quality. Im expecting Benfica to win but if you win and deserve it I will be hoping for you to get to the group stage

Chiko - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hey Pedro. I expect that Benfica will play with the following squad in CL, is that right?

-----------------Artur------------------
    Maxi-----Luisao----Garay------Ansaldi
    ---------Witsel-------Garcia------------
    Perez---------Aimar------------Gaitan
    --------------Cardozo-----------------
    #BorussiaDortmund
    #8 - Mehmet Ekici !

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Chiko Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Hey Pedro. I expect that Benfica will play with the following squad in CL, is that right?

-----------------Artur------------------
    Maxi-----Luisao----Garay------Ansaldi
    ---------Witsel-------Garcia------------
    Perez---------Aimar------------Gaitan
    --------------Cardozo-----------------
    Ansaldi is not coming,but Capdevila from the Spain team and emerson from Lille to the left back position. The rest would be the perfect team for me,but with out stubburn manager we will probably play like this:

Artur
    Maxi Luisao Garay Capdevila

Javi Garcia
    Witsel Gaitan
    Aimar
    Saviola Cardozo

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Ankara
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Ansaldi is not coming,but Capdevila from the Spain team and emerson from Lille to the left back position. The rest would be the perfect team for me,but with out stubburn manager we will probably play like this:

Artur
    Maxi Luisao Garay Capdevila

Javi Garcia
    Witsel Gaitan
    Aimar
    Saviola Cardozo
    your team's advantage is defense.luisao-garay-capdevila have good and strong skills.i don't know about goalkeeper.i hope he is bad aimar and saviola have great experience.difficult trouble for our defense, but i trust our goalkeeper.our midfielders zokora and colman are important players of match for us.(i think) I'm excited to see challenge in de la luz(great stadium for me).

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

your team's advantage is defense.luisao-garay-capdevila have good and strong skills.i don't know about goalkeeper.i hope he is bad aimar and saviola have great experience.difficult trouble for our defense, but i trust our goalkeeper.our midfielders zokora and colman are important players of match for us.(i think) I'm excited to see challenge in de la luz(great stadium for me).
    Yeah,I know you lost the leader of the defense Korkmaz,we will see how the new guy plays
    About the stadium,yeah its great,Maradona said it was the best stadium he ever was ,next to La bombonera of course

Forumdan Uzaklaştırılmıştır
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

La Pedro,

Paulo Henrique yaz, Gustavo Colman yaz, Didier Zokora yaz Youtube'a falan izle izlet! )

Ömer SEVİNÇ - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Aimar was my childish hero. I really wanted to watch his live, with my own eyes. If first match was in our home, I will see him. I will go to holiday. bad luck for me

I hope we watch good matches. If we had the team of last season, i think we will beat you. but now, it is very difficult to say.

if we get drowned, drown on the deep sea.. we doing this every season. liverpool, benfica, dinamo kiev, villareal..

i hope we have learned the swimming
    Sâhipsiz olan memleketin batması haktır;
    Sen sâhip olursan bu vatan batmayacaktır!
    - Eomer -

Halit Aydın - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Kocaeli
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Adam orjinal portakal. Şimdi Türkçe de yazsam çeviri ile anlayacak ama Canberk'in yaşlarında deyim anlayın siz

Welcome Pedro

Samet Türkmen - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Bursa
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Yok ya bu boru gibi Türk. Liverpollularda gelmişti bir ara böyle Defansın lider olan Egemen gitmişmiş te yeni gelenleri görecekmişte. Bak sen ya

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Ankara
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Pedro, i wonder if your fans' fear about us.for example, you know Zokora.What's his effect on you? Briefly, we know benfica is good team and has qualified footballers.and think that.but i am curious what fans of benfica think about Trabzonspor.what's your fan's hesitate? (i hope i could explain my question.a bit difficult to say what i mean )

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Pedro, i wonder if your fans' fear about us.for example, you know Zokora.What's his effect on you? Briefly, we know benfica is good team and has qualified footballers.and think that.but i am curious what fans of benfica think about Trabzonspor.what's your fan's hesitate? (i hope i could explain my question.a bit difficult to say what i mean )
    Well,Benfica fans dont fear Trabzonspor but most of them respect your team. And then,there are fans like me that saw Trabzonspor play know that it will be difficult. About Zokora,who is one of the most famous players of your team,in my opinion he is not as good as you think . In my opinon Inan was better than him. I would say that the player we appreciate more is Colman.

Konu Bilgileri

Bu Konuya Gözatan Kullanıcılar

Şu anda 1 kullanıcı bu konuyu görüntülüyor. (0 kayıtlı ve 1 misafir)

Bu Konuyu Okuyan Üye(ler) : 2

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •