Sayfa 2 Toplam 6 Sayfadan BirinciBirinci 1 2 3 4 ... SonuncuSonuncu
Toplam 137 adet sonuctan sayfa basi 26 ile 50 arasi kadar sonuc gösteriliyor

Konu: Benfica - Trabzonspor

Pedro_SLB - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı bangkook_61 Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Pedro,
    I am surprised that you know a lot things about us. Impressive
    Yeah,football is my life and I like watching other leagues and after your victory in the super cup against Bursaspor I really became interested about your team because it played great attacking football. A player that played really well was Teofilo Gutirrez.What happened to him ?

Canberk - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Mesajlar

Standart

Sen hâlâ yatmadın mı hemşerim git yat tamam anladık orada bizimkilere iyi bakın biz burda sizi iyi ağırlarız.

Hadi bye
    BordoMavi.Net

Forum Kurallarına uymayan mesajları lütfen http://forum.bordomavi.net/images/buttons/report.gif butonunu kullanarak raporlayalım

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Pedro_SLB Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Yeah,football is my life and I like watching other leagues and after your victory in the super cup against Bursaspor I really became interested about your team because it played great attacking football. A player that played really well was Teofilo Gutirrez.What happened to him ?
    He escape to Argentina

Deniz Tosunoğlu - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Pedro ive a question. How long does it takes from Lisabbon airport to Benfica Stadion? What do you recommend me to go to the stadion? With taxi, bus or train?
    ''Nerden geldiğini bilmezsen, bulundugun yerden şikayetci olursun''

Orhan Kahraman - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Pedro, First of all wellcome

I hope, we gonna watch 2 good matches

As i understand, U analyzed us well

Benfica signed new contracts with afew players
    U think they wont have any harmony problem each other till the match day come ?
    There are new players it may be difficult to adopt each other , U know i mean adaptaion process or U think they are ready

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Fatih Özkan - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hamiş

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Rayman Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Pedro ive a question. How long does it takes from Lisabbon airport to Benfica Stadion? What do you recommend me to go to the stadion? With taxi, bus or train?
    Well,about that i cant tell you a lot,cause im not from Lisbon! But the airport is not far.
    We created this in our forum to help you turkish fans that want to come to Lisbon :http://serbenfiquista.com/forum/index.php?topic=44514.0

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Orhan Kahraman Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Pedro, First of all wellcome

I hope, we gonna watch 2 good matches

As i understand, U analyzed us well

Benfica signed new contracts with afew players
    U think they wont have any harmony problem each other till the match day come ?
    There are new players it may be difficult to adopt each other , U know i mean adaptaion process or U think they are ready
    Yeah,I understand what you mean. We wont have many problems in midfield and attack because the players are almost the same,we only bought players to give more alternatives. Maybe Witsel will be new in the midfield.
    The problems are in the defence where the goalkepper is new (and much better in my opinion) and we lost the best left back in the world ( Coentrao to Real Madrid for 30 million). We also bought Garay from Real Madrid and he will have to adapt,but playing alongside Luisao everybody plays well

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Fatih Özkan Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster

Fathi Terim is great! He managed Rui Costa at Fiorentina and he was talked to be manager of Benfica some years ago. What a individual...

Cihan_61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Mesajlar

Standart

TrabzonsPORTO .d

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Fathi Terim is great! He managed Rui Costa at Fiorentina and he was talked to be manager of Benfica some years ago. What a individual...
    Do you know Şenol Güneş ?
    Şimdi sana "Fatih Terim, Şenol Hoca'nın tırnağı bile olamaz" dicem ama...
    Fatih Terim can't be Senol Gunes's nail...
    Bakalım ne anlayacaksın Pedro
    Hamiş

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Fatih Özkan Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Do you know Şenol Güneş ?
    Şimdi sana "Fatih Terim, Şenol Hoca'nın tırnağı bile olamaz" dicem ama...
    Fatih Terim can't be Senol Gunes's nail...
    Bakalım ne anlayacaksın Pedro
    Of course I know Senol Gunes,he managed Turkey to the 2002 world cup semi finals with a team full of rivalry between Galatasaray and Fenerbahçe players. Was a great archivement!
    The turkish part i didnt understand a bit,man
    And google tradutor doesnt help either,it translates to a mix of portuguese from brasil and another language never seen in my life

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Cihan_61 Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    TrabzonsPORTO .d
    If you were wearing a Porto shirt we would be even more eager to beat you. And thats not good for Trabzonspor

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Of course I know Senol Gunes,he managed Turkey to the 2002 world cup semi finals with a team full of rivalry between Galatasaray and Fenerbahçe players. Was a great archivement!
    The turkish part i didnt understand a bit,man
    And google tradutor doesnt help either,it translates to a mix of portuguese from brasil and another language never seen in my life
    Hmmm...
    Ok
    Hamiş

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

I have a question,Why do you celebrate at the 61 min. ? What is the meaning of that number?
    You know,it is also a important number for benfica fans because was the year we won the first European cup final.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

I have a question,Why do you celebrate at the 61 min. ? What is the meaning of that number?
    You know,it is also a important number for benfica fans because was the year we won the first European cup final.
    İn turkey everycity has a number plate according to the alphabetic order and Trabzon comes on 61. Cos of "T" for example Adana is another city and it took 01 cos its in the First according to the order

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

İn turkey everycity has a number plate according to the alphabetic order and Trabzon comes on 61. Cos of "T" for example Adana is another city and it took 01 cos its in the First according to the order
    Yeah I see. But why do you celebrate it ? The first time I saw it I though you were celebrating a goal from another match

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

i see your team abit lucky cos we lost the best stopper Egemen and we still couldnt replace him with anorher one Glowacki is not enuf , even Giray too . When i compare these 2 teams , both mids are good and creative and also forwards are faster
    And knowledgable about What they doing but defans part u have more systematic ones added like Garay

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Yeah I see. But why do you celebrate it ? The first time I saw it I though you were celebrating a goal from another match
    Yea it looks like that there is nothing happen in match but fans are celebrating something cos we are not normal we are from Trabzon we love the city with the everything in it. Trabzonspor is not just a FC for us its like a lifestyle ,

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

i see your team abit lucky cos we lost the best stopper Egemen and we still couldnt replace him with anorher one Glowacki is not enuf , even Giray too . When i compare these 2 teams , both mids are good and creative and also forwards are faster
    And knowledgable about What they doing but defans part u have more systematic ones added like Garay
    Yeah,I think those are going to be great matches cause the two team are very offensive.
    About the defense,right now our defense is a hole Garay and Luisao are in copa america and we are praying for them to return fast.So I think its going to be tight.
    Btw, have you heard anything in Turkey about Quaresma wanting to leave Besiktas? In portugal they say he is coming either to us or to Sporting Lisbon Personally I think he doesnt have place in our team and he should go to our neighbours

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Yea it looks like that there is nothing happen in match but fans are celebrating something cos we are not normal we are from Trabzon we love the city with the everything in it. Trabzonspor is not just a FC for us its like a lifestyle ,
    We are different clubs! Benfica is the most popular club in Portugal and has fans all over the place,and your club represents the city. The club represents to you a bit like Barcelona represents to Catalunia.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

We revolted to injustice, Trabzoncity is not a big and a developed city when we compared with Istanbul , famous players donot prefer this city when they saw Istanbul . Therefore, the budget cannot rise if the situation like this. Now Fenerbahçe is blamed with rigged at least 5 match but we both have 82 points, thats the 61 feel it everywhere

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Yeah,I think those are going to be great matches cause the two team are very offensive.
    About the defense,right now our defense is a hole Garay and Luisao are in copa america and we are praying for them to return fast.So I think its going to be tight.
    Btw, have you heard anything in Turkey about Quaresma wanting to leave Besiktas? In portugal they say he is coming either to us or to Sporting Lisbon Personally I think he doesnt have place in our team and he should go to our neighbours
    There is No news about it but yesterday Beşiktaş is blamed with rig and if the justice work Beşiktaş gonna play at second league of Turkey like Fenerbahçe . There are some proofs maybe this situation affected him

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

We revolted to injustice, Trabzoncity is not a big and a developed city when we compared with Istanbul , famous players donot prefer this city when they saw Istanbul . Therefore, the budget cannot rise if the situation like this. Now Fenerbahçe is blamed with rigged at least 5 match but we both have 82 points, thats the 61 feel it everywhere
    Well,at least they are going to be punished and you will receive the title that you deserve. And if Fenerbahçe and possibly Besiktas go to the second division,you have a great chance to establish as the dominant force in Turkey and be regular participant in Champions League!
    And you won 5 out of 6 games against the Istambul giants so I dont think you have anything to feel less important.And about the budget,its even better. If you can do more than them with less money that means you are even better

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hamiş

Konu Bilgileri

Bu Konuya Gözatan Kullanıcılar

Şu anda 1 kullanıcı bu konuyu görüntülüyor. (0 kayıtlı ve 1 misafir)

Bu Konuyu Okuyan Üye(ler) : 2

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •