Sayfa 1 Toplam 4 Sayfadan 1 2 3 ... SonuncuSonuncu
Toplam 99 adet sonuctan sayfa basi 1 ile 25 arasi kadar sonuc gösteriliyor

Konu: Teofilo Gutierrez signs in Trabzonspor

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Zafer Fidan - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart Teofilo Gutierrez signs in Trabzonspor

Trabzonspor has signed a three-and-a-half-year deal with 24-year-old Colombian striker Teofilo Gutierrez.

TRABZONSPOR 1967

yigits - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Teo! Welcome to Trabzon.

Samet Yildirim - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

...TRABZONSPOR...
    "Bize Her Yer Trabzon"

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Salute to all Atlético Junior supporters! Here you have the opportunity to get some informations about your former striker Teofilo Gutierrez. Trabzonspors first match this year is on sunday (23/01) at 15:00 (turkish time) against Sivasspor.
    TRABZONSPOR 1967

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Xavi Fidan Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Salute to all Atlético Junior supporters! Here you have the opportunity to get some informations about your former striker Teofilo Gutierrez. Trabzonspors first match this year is on sunday (23/01) at 15:00 (turkish time) against Sivasspor.
    In Colombia, at 8 clock tomorrow!
    ...TRABZONSPOR...
    "Bize Her Yer Trabzon"

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

...TRABZONSPOR...
    "Bize Her Yer Trabzon"

juniorista - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hello! I'm coming from FUERZA TIBURONA, Atletico Junior's fan website. It's a pleasure to be here and have the opportunity to share some information about Teofilo. Here is the link of the topic we have in our forum to talk about Teo and Trabzonspor http://www.fuerzatiburona.com/forum/...showtopic=3660 you guys are more than welcome to come. Thank you, and I'm now a new Trabzonspor supporter Good luck tomorrow.

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı juniorista Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Hello! I'm coming from FUERZA TIBURONA, Atletico Junior's fan website. It's a pleasure to be here and have the opportunity to share some information about Teofilo. Here is the link of the topic we have in our forum to talk about Teo and Trabzonspor http://www.fuerzatiburona.com/forum/...showtopic=3660 you guys are more than welcome to come. Thank you, and I'm now a new Trabzonspor supporter Good luck tomorrow.
    Thanks for that invitation I hope we will have the chance to see Teo tomorrow in action. Can you compare Martinez with Teo?
    TRABZONSPOR 1967

Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Also, I will like to know if Teofilo is going to play tomorrow, thanks again.

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Also, I will like to know if Teofilo is going to play tomorrow, thanks again.
    We will post anything concerning Teo. Hopefully a Video of his first goal for us
    TRABZONSPOR 1967

Paksoy - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Uşak
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı xavi fidan Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    we will post anything concerning teo. Hopefully a video of his first goal for us :d
    :d .... .
    Konu Paksoy tarafından (24.01.2010 Saat 02:21 ) değiştirilmiştir.

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Paksoy Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    ne diyo .......
    Atletico Junior taraftar sitesinden kolombiyali bir arkadas. Burda olmaktan mutlu oldugunu ve bizi onlarin forumlarina davet ediyor.Trabzonspor artik bir taraftar daha kazandigini söyledi.
    TRABZONSPOR 1967

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

I am a member already on the site.
    Konu ilhan tarafından (24.01.2010 Saat 11:34 ) değiştirilmiştir.
    ...TRABZONSPOR...
    "Bize Her Yer Trabzon"

Paksoy - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Uşak
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

we'll have fun after we win the match
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdqQOOmys2k

Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Thanks for that invitation I hope we will have the chance to see Teo tomorrow in action. Can you compare Martinez with Teo?
    Hi, I guess you are asking about the other Colombian player Jackson Martinez. Let me tell you that I personally consider Teofilo a better option because not only he has been more constant, but also he seems to be more complete ( makes alot of goals and has a good technique). Teofilo was the best forward on the first half of our tournament last year, while Martinez was it on the second one. At the end, Teofilo was the most important player because he made 30 goals and he was recognized internationally. They are both good players, but I like Gutierrez more than Martinez.

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi, I guess you are asking about the other Colombian player Jackson Martinez. Let me tell you that I personally consider Teofilo a better option because not only he has been more constant, but also he seems to be more complete ( makes alot of goals and has a good technique). Teofilo was the best forward on the first half of our tournament last year, while Martinez was it on the second one. At the end, Teofilo was the most important player because he made 30 goals and he was recognized internationally. They are both good players, but I like Gutierrez more than Martinez.
    Ok, thanks for your opinion. We all are optimistic about Gutierrez. I hope he will continue his skills in our team. Now its time for sleep, its late here Hope to see you soon. Night..
    TRABZONSPOR 1967

Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

We will post anything concerning Teo. Hopefully a Video of his first goal for us
    Hopefully, I'm sure he is going to do great if he plays.

Alıntı Samet Yildirim Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Pardon sadece ingilizce

I am a member already on the site.
    Nice, what's your username there?

Atakan - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

I want to follow your goals this season.I hope you will play nice football.
    Again Welcome to Trabzonspor.
    Més Que Un Club

Murat' - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Ankara
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hopefully, I'm sure he is going to do great if he plays.

Nice, what's your username there?
    Bienvenido juniorista.

Esperamos que Teofilo marque muchos goles con Trabzonspor.

Kıvanç Çuvalcı - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İngiltere
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hola juniorista,hola a todos los Atleticos.bienvenido a nuestra fan website.tambien estamos muy contento por estas aqui con nosotros.esto es un buen opurtunidad para compartir informacion y saber lo que pasa con nuestra equipos Trabzonspor y Atletico Junior,ellos son nuestra el amor grande no?Trabzonspor para nosotros se significa la vida.pocito pocito vas a saber de nosotros,claro que nosotros tambien,vamos a saber de Atletico y tambien vamos a estar muy contento con buenas noticias que viene del Atletico.a partir de ahora we are also atletico fans,you can consider it like this.lo siento mi ingles mejor que mi espanyol normalmante pero quiero hablar con tu idoma contigo,ojala que me entiendes bien.otra vez bienvenido y nos gusto.suerto tio,un saludo.

Forumdan Uzaklaştırılmıştır
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Kivanc Abi, ben Kadir (Fuser), ispanyolcani baya ilerletmissin, cok sevindim Madride selamlar!

@juniorista

Bienvenido juniorista! Me alegro de que te hayas registrado en nuestro foro, yo estoy en vuestro foro también.
    Esperamos ver a más junioristas aquí. Pueden escribir en inglés o en espanol. Varios de nosotros sabemos espanol
    y lo que escribiís lo traduciríamos en turco y lo que escribirían nuestros amigos en turco lo traduciriamos en espanol para vosotros..
    asi que nos alegraríamos si invitarías a más junioristas a unirse a nuestro foro.. la comunicacion no va a ser un problema..
    yo tengo mucha esperanza en Teofilo.. espero que juega hoy y saca un buen partido.. saludos a Colombia!

Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Murat Dinç Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Bienvenido juniorista.

Esperamos que Teofilo marque muchos goles con Trabzonspor.
    Hola, gracias por la bienvenida, yo tambien espero que Teofilo haga muchos goles con Trabzonspor y les de muchas alegrias como lo hizo en Junior .

Alıntı kıvanç çuvalcı Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Hola juniorista,hola a todos los Atleticos.bienvenido a nuestra fan website.tambien estamos muy contento por estas aqui con nosotros.esto es un buen opurtunidad para compartir informacion y saber lo que pasa con nuestra equipos Trabzonspor y Atletico Junior,ellos son nuestra el amor grande no?Trabzonspor para nosotros se significa la vida.pocito pocito vas a saber de nosotros,claro que nosotros tambien,vamos a saber de Atletico y tambien vamos a estar muy contento con buenas noticias que viene del Atletico.a partir de ahora we are also atletico fans,you can consider it like this.lo siento mi ingles mejor que mi espanyol normalmante pero quiero hablar con tu idoma contigo,ojala que me entiendes bien.otra vez bienvenido y nos gusto.suerto tio,un saludo.
    Hola, gracias por la bievenida y si, es muy interesante poder hablar sobre nuestros equipos ahora que Teofilo esta jugando con Trabzonspor. Los fans del Junior sienten que Trabzonspor es su equipo por que Teofilo esta ahora vistiendo esa camiseta, asi que vamos a estar pendiente del equipo. Y no te preocupes por tu español, yo te pude entender saludos.

Alıntı Seferoğlu Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Kivanc Abi, ben Kadir (Fuser), ispanyolcani baya ilerletmissin, cok sevindim Madride selamlar!

@juniorista

Bienvenido juniorista! Me alegro de que te hayas registrado en nuestro foro, yo estoy en vuestro foro también.
    Esperamos ver a más junioristas aquí. Pueden escribir en inglés o en espanol. Varios de nosotros sabemos espanol
    y lo que escribiís lo traduciríamos en turco y lo que escribirían nuestros amigos en turco lo traduciriamos en espanol para vosotros..
    asi que nos alegraríamos si invitarías a más junioristas a unirse a nuestro foro.. la comunicacion no va a ser un problema..
    yo tengo mucha esperanza en Teofilo.. espero que juega hoy y saca un buen partido.. saludos a Colombia!
    Hola, que bueno que estes en nuestro foro, ahora estamos viendo el partido tambien Y claro, les voy a extender la invitacion a los demas Junioristas para que se registren y podamos compartir sobre nuestros equipos. Esperemos que Teo juegue y si no, que ganen ustedes de todas formas saludos.

EROS87 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi friends, like juniorista, i am atletico junior's fan and now trabzonspor fan too.
    This morning (Colombian time) many of us were watching the trabzonspor match vs sivasport.
    You have a good team, i hope with Teofilo help we can see more goals and to play in Champions league or Europe League the next season.
    Good luck the wednesday with your Turquía Cup match. we hope can watching by Internet like vs sivasport.
    we will have our first match th thursday in Copa Libertadores de America (our Champions League) and i will try to give you a link if you wish to see the match.

ill se you later
    bye

Go Junior!!!
    Go Trabzonspor!!!

musty3461 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Bülbül her mevsim; gül bir mevsim...
    Gül bir mevsim açsa da, bülbüle sorsan, kokusu her mevsim...

Konu Bilgileri

Bu Konuya Gözatan Kullanıcılar

Şu anda 1 kullanıcı bu konuyu görüntülüyor. (0 kayıtlı ve 1 misafir)

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •