PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Gökdeniz Karadeniz | FC Rubin Kazan of Russia

Recep Çaltepe
14.03.2008, 12:42
http://www.rubin-kazan.ru/players-general/c95b33ea5cb0425593ae58c586702efb.html

Trabzonspor's national team player Gökdeniz Karadeniz moved to Russian side FC Rubin Kazan for a period of 5 years.

Here is the topic for Gökdeniz Karadeniz and Rubin Kazan for both foreigner guests and members of BordoMavi.Net

Bartuğ13
14.03.2008, 20:21
i want to make the first interpretation:

he has played for our team,for 10 years.he made a lot of good things for our team.however,he had made some mistakes but tried to fix it.in last two years,he has took the responsibility and i think he fixed.

we have gained 8.7million € for his sale and i think it is a great money.he will gain much.so.there is one think to say:thank you,i will not forget you,bon vojage!

Terzioğlu
14.03.2008, 21:14
The first match of the season for Rubin Kazan is on sunday against Lokomotiv Moskau. I wish good luck for Gökdeniz and Rubin.
Hope they'll win..

macka61
15.03.2008, 01:05
I agree with you

Cabri61
16.03.2008, 14:15
i wish we saw Gökdeniz in better team.but if he had wanted to go to there then we can just say Good Luck Gökdeniz.i think this transfer will be good for not only gökdeniz but also Trabzonspor. .Thank you little man for your great contribution.

Yeşil
24.03.2008, 11:24
Can somebody write about performance of Gökdeniz Karadeniz in Russia?

bmtr
30.03.2008, 20:37
Gozdeniz scored 2 goals today against Zenit. Is there anybody who could provide the videos for his goals?

Cabri61
31.03.2008, 01:10
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGl6Rl-2U9U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ESQqBD4sc4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNiXnunzHJQ

bmtr
31.03.2008, 04:47
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGl6Rl-2U9U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ESQqBD4sc4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNiXnunzHJQ

Thanks for the links

sergio_zenit
31.03.2008, 22:57
Hello. I'm from St Petersburg, fan of FC Zenit. Last sunday, Karadeniz played fantastic match against us, scored two goals, and made goal pass. Seems he is a very talented player, so why Trabzonspor sold it? Why he hasn't been transferred to one of the top championships (i.e. English Premier League or Serie A)? Can you describe him, his strong points, style of play? That about history with illegal betting involving him? Unfortunately in English & Russian Internet very little information available about Turkish football and Turkey. Feel free to ask me any questions you want.

Best wishes to everyone.

oguzkoc
31.03.2008, 23:40
Hello. I'm from St Petersburg, fan of FC Zenit. Last sunday, Karadeniz played fantastic match against us, scored two goals, and made goal pass. Seems he is a very talented player, so why Trabzonspor sold it? Why he hasn't been transferred to one of the top championships (i.e. English Premier League or Serie A)? Can you describe him, his strong points, style of play? That about history with illegal betting involving him? Unfortunately in English & Russian Internet very little information available about Turkish football and Turkey. Feel free to ask me any questions you want.

Best wishes to everyone.

Q1: he is a very talented player, so why Trabzonspor sold it?
A1: you paid almost £9million for him, and this amount is so much for a 28-year-old player

Q2: Why he hasn't been transferred to one of the top championships (i.e. English Premier League or Serie A)?
A2: The teams of these leagues never pays this amount for a 28-year-old player

Q3: Can you describe him, his strong points, style of play?
A3: He is so speed... and the ball is a toy for him :)

Q4:That about history with illegal betting involving him?
A4: Never mind.. it was a big mistake and he was awared of it aswell

Ali İhsan
01.04.2008, 00:00

Best wishes to everyone.

Our chairman called him a theoretical star not practical and the reason for his thoughts was very interesting: He said a real star can change 0-1 game into 3-1. The game he emphasized was the last game of Gökdeniz in Trabzonspor shirt, in which he got a red card, and Trabzonspor lost the game 0-1. But he went Russia and answered back, just two weeks later and just as the scenario the chairman wrote.

His strong point is quickness. He is the quickest player in Turkey history as I remember. You can see how quick he is in the first goal of him against you.

He is not a good finisher but he generally create chances for himself or the team.

He is 0 on set pieces, was the set piece taker of Trabzonspor and in 8 years I do not remember a freekick goal from him.

Illegal betting issue is something that prevented him to show how valuable he is. He is banned for 6 months, and since then he always faced the that shame.

And I wanna ask questions about Tekke, why he is not a first team regular, is he loved by fans, and is there any speculations about him moving somewhere else?

Burçak
01.04.2008, 00:02
sergio_zenit (http://forum.bordomavi.net/member.php?u=23170)
Welcome my friend.
Can you say fans forum Rubin Kazan's?

Özge
01.04.2008, 00:26

Best wishes to everyone.
You will see a lot of assists like this.His acceleration is perfect.His technique is good.He is good at long shoots.He is a responsible player.He is a team player.For example If his team is in trouble,he tries everything to win.He is ambitious.I'll write some negative reports about him.For example Ali İhsan wrote there, he isn't good at set pieces.Sometimes he is in trouble one on ones.But we have to accept, we lost a star player.I hope he will be very succesful in Rubin Kazan and he will be good for to develop the Russian Football.

Anıl Caner
01.04.2008, 01:02

Best wishes to everyone.

hi sergio, welcome.

gökdeniz karadeniz is one of the most talented Turkish player.
But never forget it, you have got the most talented Turkish player Fatih Tekke.

Strong Points of Gökdeniz Karadeniz,
-effective long shoots.
-acceleration
-pace(term of football manager :) )
-aggresion
-dribling
-flair
-stability
-stamina
Weak Points of Gökdeniz Karadeniz,
-Heading
-Defencing
-Finishing for the one an one positions (generally he shoots the ball on to the keeper)

Gökdeniz Karadeniz is always very effective midfielder, he can change everything on the pitch at every minute of game.

-That about history with illegal betting involving him?
+ Never mind it. it is a disappointing event and he apologized for these and never do it again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, i will ask you some questions. Why Fatih Tekke is a subsitute player for Zenith. Aren't you angry for this?, or don't you know the potential ability of him?

bmtr
01.04.2008, 01:38

Best wishes to everyone.

His best skills are at service and speed. His lack of skills is at scoring the ball when the chance of score is very high.

sergio_zenit
01.04.2008, 13:05
And I wanna ask questions about Tekke, why he is not a first team regular, is he loved by fans, and is there any speculations about him moving somewhere else?

Tekke suffered from several injuries in previous season (last he received in November, during the golden match), and because of that he hasn't played very often. Now he is fully recovered and gaining physical conditions. Two weeks ago in match Zenit-Marseille, he came off the substitutes bench on 75 minute and two minutes later made goal pass which broke us through into 1/4 final of the UEFA cup. This Thursday we play against Bayer Leverkusen on their pitch.

During last season Tekke stated in several interviews that he is unhappy in the team and wants to leave us. There were several rumors that he is one step away from move to Fenerbahce. But after golden match all changed radically, now he is satisfied and wants to stay.

Tekke is loved by fans, all acknowledge that he is a clever striker, but he hasn't realized his full potential yet and I this his better matches are still to come.

sergio_zenit
01.04.2008, 13:11
sergio_zenit (http://forum.bordomavi.net/member.php?u=23170)
Welcome my friend.
Can you say fans forum Rubin Kazan's?

Sure!

http://www.rubin-kazan.ru/guestbook/ - guestbook of the official site of FC Rubin.
http://www.fcrubin.ru/forum/ - unofficial fans forum.
http://rubingoods.ru/gb/ - unofficial guestbook of the "Rubin Goods" fan group.
http://community.livejournal.com/fc_rubin - Russian LiveJournal community of FC Rubin supporters.

Burçak
01.04.2008, 13:19
thanks sergio ;)

sergio_zenit
01.04.2008, 13:28
hi sergio, welcome.
Now, i will ask you some questions. Why Fatih Tekke is a subsitute player for Zenith. Aren't you angry for this?, or don't you know the potential ability of him?

Salam aleikum, jansoldier.

Partly because of injuries, partly because of his hard adaption to Russia. I think for man from south is hard to live in city without sea, with only 60-65 sunny days in the year, in foreign language environment. But it seems Tekke finally adapted, so I'm awaiting great performances from him during this season.

Hotaman
03.04.2008, 21:35
ooooooooooo
Aleykum selam my frend;
Tekke is a good player. He made 50+ goals and 25+ assists when he was playing for Trabzonspor. He has been chosen "year player" in 2002-2004.
Congratulations! Leverkusen 1-4 Zenit Petersburg
I hope Zenit will take the UEFA cup.

Dasıvidanya :)

sergio_zenit
03.04.2008, 21:53
Congratulations! Leverkusen 1-4 Zenit Petersburg
I hope Zenit will take the UEFA cup.

Thank you! Bayern Munich is a fierce opponent but we will fight till the end. I hope someday our teams meet in the Champions League.

xenit
03.04.2008, 22:15
Thank you! Bayern Munich is a fierce opponent but we will fight till the end. I hope someday our teams meet in the Champions League.

I watched whole 90 minutes on TV against leverkusen tonight. Zenit is realy good team. You have realy talented players and they were seeming never be tired. your team struggled well and deserved to play at semi final. But unfortunatly we havent seen tekke on pitch. maybe Zenit has good and talented strikers as Arshavin but i believe in Tekke. he can do everything in everywhere. Hope to watch him in next matches.. probably Zenit will play in UEFA cup final thi year (As i see tonight)

meanwhile gokdeniz less talented player from f. tekke but he was destroyed Zenit midfielders...ı just wonder how zenit lost 1-3 rubin at the weekend? Anyway after these two matches i missed old years when fatih and gokdeniz were playing together and performing their shows at trabzonspor...

Anıl Caner
03.04.2008, 22:57
Salam aleikum, jansoldier.

Partly because of injuries, partly because of his hard adaption to Russia. I think for man from south is hard to live in city without sea, with only 60-65 sunny days in the year, in foreign language environment. But it seems Tekke finally adapted, so I'm awaiting great performances from him during this season.

aleyküm selam sergio :).

firstly i want to explain one thing.

trabzonspor fans are known by their loyalty to their players and team. We don't give up support our legend players. Fatih Tekke is the biggest star of Trabzonspor at past 10 years. maybe he is not our player now, but all the trabzonspor fans are worring about his performance. we always want to see him successful. Never mind the rumours about his transfer to Fenerbahce. Fenerbahce is big football club, may transfer stars like roberto carlos,anelka,kezman,alex vs. but never buy fatih tekke. we all hope fatih will complete his adapatation and will contribute to Zenit's Uefa Cup victory :)...

Go zenit go.

sergio_zenit
12.04.2008, 20:43
Salam aleikum, my friends,

Today Rubin played away match against Khimki (Moscow). Karadeniz once again showed superb performance, and scored two goals. Rubin won 4-0.

Watch: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x51vkq_khimki-rubin-04_sport (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x51vkq)

And have a good time.

Ömer SEVİNÇ
12.04.2008, 20:53
Thanks Sergio.

Congratulations for uefa semi-final;)

mehmet83
13.04.2008, 05:04
Gokdeniz always plays in a strong level. maybe in 30 games he'll have 5 bad games. I think he's gonna be real successful in Russia because In Turkey we put a lot of pressure to our players. But i dont think thats the case in Russia. If he keeps his head clear, he'll probably move up to better league(No disrespect to Russian league:)). Keep an eye on our little man with a big heart and please keep supporting our captain. Good luck to Zenit and Rubin. But i want Rubin to be the champions this year because Zenit had theirs last year. By the way our new captain is Huseyin cimsir. He's really good too. He's worth about 7-8 mil. euros. If you have any contacts with any Russian club, Huseyin is the player you want to suggest to them. he'll be the new hero in Russia. Take care and good luck. Allah'im nolur bi rus kulubuyle yakinligi olsun arkadasinda kurtulalim su Huseyinden.

subay
13.04.2008, 10:32
Amazing performance from Gökdeniz, if he goes on like this, I'm sure he will be the top goal scorer of the season, maybe even the best foreign player of the season.

Öztürk Adem
13.04.2008, 10:44
gokdenız yenı takımıyla yenı heycanlara yelken acıyor yepyenı bır takım ve gecen senenın aksıne sampıyonluk mucadelesı veren bır kadro devam gokdenız durmak yok

murseltaskin
13.04.2008, 11:02
deplasmanda 4-0yendikleri maçta takımının ilk 2golüne imza attı yine.ama olsun gökdeniz yıldız değil.sadri şener getirecek yıldızı

sergio_zenit
25.04.2008, 21:17
Salam aleikum.
Today Rubin played away match against Dinamo Moscow (2nd place in the table). Rubin won 2-0 and set a new absolute record - 7 consecutive wins from the start of championship. Karadeniz once again performed very good and made assist which lead to the second goal of Rubin.

Video of his assist: http://www.d1g.com/video/show/1955879-

28TS61
26.04.2008, 10:57
@ sergio_zenit

thanks for the link

kyuzo
26.04.2008, 13:58
aleykum selam, sergio. thanks for all informations about gokdeniz and fatih. i watched ur team against bayern, they made a big impact to bayern, they could win the match, just so unlucky of arshavin. and he'll misses next match. what do you think? fatih will play instead of him?

when fatih at 20, bayern munchen interested in, about 1999. they withdrawn their interest when fatih's leg broken.
now, this is the chance of revenge for fatih. if he plays, he'll score, i believe in him...

sergio_zenit
26.04.2008, 18:39
...they could win the match, just so unlucky of arshavin. and he'll misses next match. what do you think? fatih will play instead of him?

Yes, I want to see Fatih in action but it is our trainer who decides. For your information, we have yet another forward - Alejandro Dominguez, he is Argentinian, former youth world champion. But Tekke is much better in the air and I think he can be helpful not only during counterattacks but also during corners in our penalty box. Bayern have a lot of tall players, like Lucio or Luca Tony, so every our player with header ability can be crucial.

By the way, it is almost certain that Arshavin leaves us this summer, so if Fatih choose to stay he can become team regular.

Mehmet Fırat
28.04.2008, 00:01
Happy birthday Sergio! :)

Remzi
28.04.2008, 19:04
Happy Birthday Sergio:)

b_m_61
28.04.2008, 19:13
rubin kazan plays first 7 match in russian leage and they have 21 points.they're going great and gökdeniz leader player in team.he almost every match making goal or asist.i wish he make champion rubin kazan and go england premier leage:) i want see him in premier leage.specially liverpool =)

b_m_61
28.04.2008, 19:15
where are you from sergio?

sergio_zenit
28.04.2008, 20:23
RMZTS61, thank you for your kind congratulations. I'm happy to be here.
b_m_61, thank you. I'm from small town Kirishi (about 60.000 citizens). It situated near St.Petersburg (3 hours by electric train).

And about Karadeniz. In one of our sport newspapers he states that he feels very comfortable in Kazan and that cook in the hotel he lives is from Trabzon. May be here lies secret of his fast adaptation. :)

Hotaman
01.05.2008, 21:22
Selamın aleyküm Segio_Zenit;
and Congratulations!
Zenit Petersburg:4 - Bayern Münih:0
I hope Zenit will take the UEFA cup. Go Zenit go
Dasividinya

28TS61
02.05.2008, 17:50
rubin lost today 0-3 against spartak moscow :(

sergio_zenit
09.05.2008, 19:18
Salam aleikum.

I was very busy this week so didn't wrote anything.

1. If you didn't seen yet, Rubin fans dedicated perfect state of the art banner to Karadeniz:
http://www.sovsport.ru/s/issue_page/pdf/67289.pdf?t=1210021225 - direct link to PDF page of sport newspaper with banner. He already got star status in our championship, many publications in press and fans of other teams talking about him. Also I see more and more rumours in newspapers about Rubin summer transfers: they want more Turkish players in their team.

2. I'm 99% sure that Tekke will play in UEFA final. Pogrebnyak suspended because of yellow cards and we simply don't have another centreforward. I believe in Fatih and hope he'll scores. Tomorrow (Sunday) our team plays a friendly match against AZ Alkmaar and I think Tekke will be in starting line-up.

h@msi61
10.05.2008, 03:40
Hey Sergio, thank you for news. Gokdeniz is really successful up to now and I hope he'll be even better.But you should have seen Tekke & Karadeniz playing together, maybe next year you can transfer him...
Good luck in the uefa cup final, we are for Zenit of course and I believe you'll beat Rangers. We'd like to see Tekke in the starting line up in the final and it is time for him to do something for Zenit.

sergio_zenit
10.05.2008, 18:10
Rubin lost away match against Spartak-Nalchik, the score is 2-0. Karadeniz got more attention not only from journalists but also from defenders of opposing teams. Now always 2-3 players man-mark him and opponents of Rubin trying to leave as small open space as possible.

28TS61
10.05.2008, 18:18
thanks for the information

h@msi61
15.05.2008, 00:00
Congratulations Sergio! We are so happy for Tekke & Zenit.... It was very nice to see Tekke on the starting line and watch him 90 minutes....

sergio_zenit
16.05.2008, 16:20
Thank you for congratulations, I hope you someday experience that we feel these days. The city completely gone mad, it is simply unbelieveable! Tekke helped us very much in the final he won many air duels against tall defenders of Rangers and took participation in organizing both goals. Will he bring UEFA cup in his city of birth? Will Fatih Terim include him in your national team?

And another good news about Karadeniz, he scored another goal yesterday: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5fvrl_1_sport . But Rubin conceded goal in injury time and match against Shinnik (Yaroslavl) ended with draw 1-1.

Uğurtan
17.05.2008, 05:54
Thank you Sergio.. ;)

unique
17.05.2008, 22:32
Thank you for congratulations, I hope you someday experience that we feel these days. The city completely gone mad, it is simply unbelieveable! Tekke helped us very much in the final he won many air duels against tall defenders of Rangers and took participation in organizing both goals. Will he bring UEFA cup in his city of birth? Will Fatih Terim include him in your national team?

And another good news about Karadeniz, he scored another goal yesterday: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5fvrl_1_sport . But Rubin conceded goal in injury time and match against Shinnik (Yaroslavl) ended with draw 1-1.

Congratulations for your big Cup success. Fatih Terim didn't choose Tekke for the European Championship. They can't get on well; so I don't think that Tekke will be able to wear the national shirt during Terim's reign.

sergio_zenit
12.06.2008, 00:05
Congratulations with first glory on Euro. I watched broadcast live, and can say it was really breathtaking game, one of the best on this tournament. Fantastic comeback from very hard situation after you conceded the first goal and awful weather conditions were against your technically skilled players too, but you proved that you're real men and powerful football nation. Good luck in next decisive game.

6Şafak Aydın1
12.06.2008, 01:48
thanks sergio. Yes we won but we had much luck. What about Pogrebnyak and Russia ?

Good luck to you and Russia anyway.

sergio_zenit
12.06.2008, 13:53
thanks sergio. Yes we won but we had much luck. What about Pogrebnyak and Russia ?

Selam, Safakno61. You deserved that victory because your players fighted till the very last seconds. Now about my National Team. Pogrebnyak is unfortunately received an injury in the last friendly against Serbia and because of that he can't help us. And our main creative force - Andrey Arshavin - disqualified for the first two group matches (he was sent off during last qualification game against Andorra). I don't bear any high expectations from my team but think we still can make it to quarterfinals.

May be you already know, Tekke decided to stay with us. If we sign Gökhan Zan in this tranfer window I think he'll be even more happy.

TSKara61
12.06.2008, 14:19
Sergio. Do not sign Gokhan Zan. He is really a terrible defender :D. I hope Russian team goes to quarterfinals. I really like Bilalyetidnov and Pavluchyenko against Spain. I think you can win both games.

6Şafak Aydın1
13.06.2008, 02:01
Sergio can you tell us about what Russians/ Russian media think about Tekke and Gökdeniz at the moment in short ? How is the popularity of these both ? :)

Hasan61
14.06.2008, 08:55
May be you already know, Tekke decided to stay with us. If we sign Gökhan Zan in this tranfer window I think he'll be even more happy.
gökhan zan is not very well player
he is being injury a lot of time

sergio_zenit
20.06.2008, 17:25
Sergio can you tell us about what Russians/ Russian media think about Tekke and Gökdeniz at the moment in short ? How is the popularity of these both ? :)

Selam. I was overloaded with work past days that delay happened because of that. At this moment they write only about our National Team but I searched for past publications. Unfortunately coach of Rubin Kurban Berdiev don't like journalists, don't gives interviews and prefers to fence his players too. He managed Gençlerbirliği in 1993-1994 season so may be you remember his style of work. But I found some interviews of Karadeniz and translated important and interesting parts for you: 14.03.2008 (soon after he was transfered to Rubin): «It was possible for me to choose one of European clubs but finally choosen Rubin because I wanted that my previous team earns as much money as possible from this transfer». 15.04.2008 (after Rubin victory over FC Zenit): «I'm lucky, my abilities and style of play were unknown for Russian defenders and that helped me. I still need to adapt to new football culture, in Russia football is very different. I hope that as time passes I'll be playing at even higher level.». Journalist: Tatarstan is a Muslim region and Tartars - nation which similar to Turks. Was it one of reasons because you choosed Rubin? Karadeniz: Sure. It is very comfortable for me to live with coreligionists. Tartars are our brothers and there lives many Turks in Kazan too (note: nearly 5000 only in housebuilding business). Now you understand why I have choosen Kazan? But I had other variants too: in Spain, in England. Journalist: Is it true that Trabzonspor fans not wanted your leaving despite that every year you had good offers? Karadeniz: Yes, almost every year I had offers, some of them were from big clubs but fans pressure was too high. I was their idol and honor of the club. Because of that Trabzonspor management couldn't release me. In every football country exists similar problems with fans. The same was with me. It was hard for me to convince fans and club management that my transfer will be very beneficial for club in terms of money and that I myself do step ahead after change of environment. Journalist: When Fatih Tekke arrived in Russia he promised to score a bunch of goals but that didn't happen... Karadeniz: Do you know that in one of seasons in Trabzonspor Tekke scored 34 goals and 17 of them were from my assists? Consequently he miss player in Zenit which can provide him with good passes or they simply wrongly use him. A little later I translate some interesting articles about Fatih Tekke, stay tuned :) Today you have decisive match against Croatia I'll be definitely watching this game and hope you'll win it. You miss some key players: Volkan (he resembles to me Iker Casillas), Servet and Aurelio but you have fantastic team spirit and many fans in Turkey and all around the world. I found out that Aurelio was your former player and want to know your position towards him after he joined Fenerbahçe? (I heard they are your fierce rivals is it true?)

sergio_zenit
21.06.2008, 00:35
Congratulations friends! You have unique team with never-say-die spirit. Third comeback in row. Go Ay-Yıldızlılar, Go Türkiye!

unique
21.06.2008, 19:06
Congratulations friends! You have unique team with never-say-die spirit. Third comeback in row. Go Ay-Yıldızlılar, Go Türkiye!

Thanks. Today, I hope Russia will defeat Holland even if it is a hard work.

h@msi61
21.06.2008, 19:35
Thanks Sergio.I hope we'll play the final with Russia. Go Russia, go Arshavin...

subay
22.06.2008, 14:52
Respect to Russia. Almost perfect football, and really nice to watch the Russian team, hat off. Now it's time for us to kick out Germany and meet you in the finals hopefully :)

Hasan61
24.06.2008, 09:11
sergio
can you mean us arshavin?
if Turkey and Russia play final match
how can we stop him?:D

Ayhan Çolak
29.06.2008, 10:05
go rubin kazan, go karadeniz...go kabze...
rasiya!!!!rasiya!!!rasiya!!!

Alptuğ
16.10.2008, 20:49
ı think and ı hope rubin kazan will win the russia league cup

6Şafak Aydın1
19.10.2008, 11:18
Selam. I was overloaded with work past days that delay happened because of that. At this moment they write only about our National Team but I searched for past publications. Unfortunately coach of Rubin Kurban Berdiev don't like journalists, don't gives interviews and prefers to fence his players too. He managed Gençlerbirliği in 1993-1994 season so may be you remember his style of work. But I found some interviews of Karadeniz and translated important and interesting parts for you: 14.03.2008 (soon after he was transfered to Rubin): «It was possible for me to choose one of European clubs but finally choosen Rubin because I wanted that my previous team earns as much money as possible from this transfer». 15.04.2008 (after Rubin victory over FC Zenit): «I'm lucky, my abilities and style of play were unknown for Russian defenders and that helped me. I still need to adapt to new football culture, in Russia football is very different. I hope that as time passes I'll be playing at even higher level.». Journalist: Tatarstan is a Muslim region and Tartars - nation which similar to Turks. Was it one of reasons because you choosed Rubin? Karadeniz: Sure. It is very comfortable for me to live with coreligionists. Tartars are our brothers and there lives many Turks in Kazan too (note: nearly 5000 only in housebuilding business). Now you understand why I have choosen Kazan? But I had other variants too: in Spain, in England. Journalist: Is it true that Trabzonspor fans not wanted your leaving despite that every year you had good offers? Karadeniz: Yes, almost every year I had offers, some of them were from big clubs but fans pressure was too high. I was their idol and honor of the club. Because of that Trabzonspor management couldn't release me. In every football country exists similar problems with fans. The same was with me. It was hard for me to convince fans and club management that my transfer will be very beneficial for club in terms of money and that I myself do step ahead after change of environment. Journalist: When Fatih Tekke arrived in Russia he promised to score a bunch of goals but that didn't happen... Karadeniz: Do you know that in one of seasons in Trabzonspor Tekke scored 34 goals and 17 of them were from my assists? Consequently he miss player in Zenit which can provide him with good passes or they simply wrongly use him. A little later I translate some interesting articles about Fatih Tekke, stay tuned :) Today you have decisive match against Croatia I'll be definitely watching this game and hope you'll win it. You miss some key players: Volkan (he resembles to me Iker Casillas), Servet and Aurelio but you have fantastic team spirit and many fans in Turkey and all around the world. I found out that Aurelio was your former player and want to know your position towards him after he joined Fenerbahçe? (I heard they are your fierce rivals is it true?)

aleykum selam Sergio :).

It is true that Aurelio`s first turkish club was TS, discovered by Özkan Sümer in Brazil, he is in our club since about 50 years and has served as almost everything , President, A-Coach , Youth Coach etc. He is an important character.
Aurelio has played 4 years for TS. I remember he scored more goals during our time so he was used much more at attacks. Now he plays purely defense.

Now you can say Rubin is this seasons champion in Russia. Maybe sensational champions as everybody expected Rubin to fail "next week" :).

Thank you for your information.

Muhammet*
02.11.2008, 15:11
the champions

TS-Tiryaki
03.11.2008, 19:33
Congratulations Rubin. I wish you Good Luck in the Champions League next year.

macka61
03.11.2008, 23:36
Congratulations Rubin. I wish you Good Luck in the Champions League next year.

I agree with you TS-TİRYAKİ

kudu_61
02.04.2009, 07:53
ı love you gökdeniz

amour_61
11.05.2009, 23:29
a good sign this week than Gökdeniz goal was to bring hope to continue.
RUBIN: 4
Tom Tomsk: 0

Suayb
28.10.2009, 17:54
Gökdeniz Karadeniz with his awesome goal against Barcelona... Of course with a beautifull pass of his teammate from the middle...

If there is a Rubin Kazan supporter reading this peace of texture I would ask him to tell us how Gökdeniz is doing now? What you have to say about him as Rubbin Kazan supporters... In Turkey we remember our players, ESPECCIALLY if they are from Trabzon, if they score goals like this against teams like Barca...

Burak
07.06.2014, 08:47
Dont come back to Trabzonspor.Go to your Aziz Baba.