PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Hi From Drogheda in Ireland

Sayfa : 1 2 [3]

Drogster
20.02.2009, 10:10
Hi All

I see that you are playing Denizlispor at home over the weekend. Best of luck, and hopefully 3 more point will be going your way.

The Drogs have their 1st friendly tonight against Shels (Dublin). It will be the first time that we, the fans, see the new squad. At the moment we have 16 players signed, with a few more due in before the start of the season. The new Manger has a nice mix of young skilled players and more experienced players. Talking to a number of mates at a new supporters club meeting last night, we are just delighted that we are still able to watch our team in United Park, considering the ordeal that the club has went through, since the end of last season.
Best of luck
C’mon the Claret & Blue
:atki::atki::atki::atki:

Mollasalihoğlu
21.02.2009, 01:56
we hope you'll be champ at the end of the season, like us :D

Anıl Caner
05.03.2009, 15:35
Hi.

Drogster i am reading some rumours about Drogheda. Financial problems are high level on Drogheda United and there are just 2 professional players in squad. Is this right?

I have read that there are players who sigin part-time contracts with club, and they are working in other jobs, then playing for Drogheda matches at the weekend.

If these are right i am not so hopefull about Drogheda this season.

but forever claret and blue army :dvl::atki:

Drogster
27.03.2009, 10:46
Hi.

Drogster i am reading some rumours about Drogheda. Financial problems are high level on Drogheda United and there are just 2 professional players in squad. Is this right?

I have read that there are players who sigin part-time contracts with club, and they are working in other jobs, then playing for Drogheda matches at the weekend.

If these are right i am not so hopefull about Drogheda this season.

but forever claret and blue army :dvl::atki:

Hi All

I am afraid that what you are reading is right.

The Drogs are working on a part-basis this season. We have only one player on our books that was there last season, following the club going into examinership and the end of last season, where all the creditor, players/staff etc. came to an agreement to prevent the club folding.
The true facts are that a full time professional soccer league in Ireland is unsustainable, due to a number of reasons.

1.The main issue would be the lack of investment into the league from sponsors, grants and FAI contributions. For example the prize money provide by the FAI is €1million this season!!!!!!

2.The number of competing sports such as Gaelic football, hurling, rugby etc.

3.Television coverage by Sky and Satanta of the English and Scottish leagues. It’s too easy for people to watch other leagues, be it, in the pub or at home rather then watch their local team play.

With global developments in the economy of the last 12 month and the impact on the property developer implosion in Ireland, which a number of the bigger clubs are/were funded by and result in majority of the not have the same funds available to pay the escalating player wages.
In fairness the clubs that try to improve the quality of the football in the league of Ireland, a as product, were of the opinion that if you what to improve the quality of the game you must pay to keep the good players in our league. As a result the player’s wages increased, to an unsustainable level.

For the last 4 season our past Directors were basically bankrolling funds for the club, during the period we won a number of Trophies and played in the UEFA Cup and Champions League. Unfortunately the money stopped when a neighbouring Local Authority opposed the clubs plans to build a new 10,000 seater stadium and leisure on the outskirts of the town. The development was planned to be self-sufficient and generate revenue to run the club on a professional basis.

As a result the club went into examinership and fortunately with great work by the supporter managed to save the club. We have appointed a very good manager in Alan Matthews. He had 3 weeks to put a team together. The supporters are under no illusion this season. It is going to be a matter of avoiding relegation and maybe put a bit of a cup run together....figures crossed.

This weekend sees week 4 of the League. The Drogs are playing last year’s double winner side Bohs and the general opinion is to try and keep the score down. They are a good team and have strengthened their squad from last season. We have drawn one game against Bray, a game we could have won and lost 2 games to Derry (who are 2nd favs to win the league) and our local arch rivals Dundalk, who are playing in the top division for the 1st time in 8 seasons!

The team is playing some very nice football on the deck, but we need to get in at least one good striker, maybe in the transfer window. We the fans are just happy to have a team to support and call our know.
I see that Trabzonspor ahev had a mix bag of result the last few games, hopefully the team can get back to winning ways and stay at the top of the table. I want to be able to support a Claret & Blue team in the Champion league next season ;)

Best of Luck & C'mon the Claret & Blue

Kereşenli
27.03.2009, 18:14
Hi drogster,

I've read all your messages about Drogheda United and about the financial problems. It's not fine to see a big and succesful club like Drogheda United in troubles. But Drogheda United survived much bigger troubles and I think that they'll survive this problem too.

Drogheda United is a beautiful club, don't give up. Don't forget this: After rain comes sunshine.

Ömer Akdağ
12.04.2009, 20:10
Hi Drogster,

I just read your post and took a look at the league table. And I'm really not pleased of what I'm seeing, it really hurts to see Drogheda on the last row with no winnings, two draws and five losses. I hope you will get back on your feet as fast as possible and stay in the premier league because you dont deserve to be at where you are now. GOOD LUCK!

As you know Trabzonspor lost quite a lot points lately, we couldve been first easily but we lost some matches against teams we shouldn't loose to. We won this week though and we're 6 points behind the leader of the league.

I hope both teams get to be where they deserve to be! AT THE TOP!

alper*
20.04.2009, 18:47
Drogheda should hire our young players.

gokmavi
26.04.2009, 08:23
Drogster,
Shame on me, I have not seen this thread before.
I checked your team's official web site, nice one.

I have worked with couple of Irish colleagues. I would say, Irish people and people from East Black Sea region have a lot of similar behavioral features :)

Take care.

MVVmaastricht
28.04.2009, 01:45
Hi peoplegreat to be here on this trabzonspor site. for some reason i cant make a new topic so please forgive me for posting it in here.

as we all know MVV and Trabzonspor became affiliates wich i think is good for both teams.
today there was a newsitem in the papers about a Turkish man named Mahmut Celaleddin Bilgic. He will give MVV 750.000 euro's and he said he has plans to make MVV even bigger in upcomming years.

I tried to search on the internet finding out who this friendly man could be. I found many Turkish websites about him and i tried to translate it with some porgrams but they don't translate it good. The things i found about him is that he has connections with fenerbache. Can some1 please help me out who Mahmut Celaleddin(or Celalettin) Bilgic is?

already thanks in advance!

Emre EFENDİOGLU
28.04.2009, 19:00
Hi peoplegreat to be here on this trabzonspor site. for some reason i cant make a new topic so please forgive me for posting it in here.

as we all know MVV and Trabzonspor became affiliates wich i think is good for both teams.
today there was a newsitem in the papers about a Turkish man named Mahmut Celaleddin Bilgic. He will give MVV 750.000 euro's and he said he has plans to make MVV even bigger in upcomming years.

I tried to search on the internet finding out who this friendly man could be. I found many Turkish websites about him and i tried to translate it with some porgrams but they don't translate it good. The things i found about him is that he has connections with fenerbache. Can some1 please help me out who Mahmut Celaleddin(or Celalettin) Bilgic is?

Honestly, i dont have any idea about who is he. I searched the internet but i found nothing.

seyyah61
28.04.2009, 19:31

He is a businessman who is also interested in football very much.
He has helped Hakan Sükür to transfer to Italy Torino.
Beside these, I don't know what kind of information do you need about him.

MVVmaastricht
28.04.2009, 20:08
He is a businessman who is also interested in football very much.
He has helped Hakan Sükür to transfer to Italy Torino.
Beside these, I don't know what kind of information do you need about him.

Hakan sükür was a great player!

1.He said in the newspaper that he wants 2 bring MVV at a european level..
Do you know if he is a man of his words? and actually does what he says.
because i've heard much about rich people that want to invest in soccer teams and at the end they don't do it.
he didnt signed any contract yet.

also i read in the newspaper that he tried to invest in an italian soccer team but at the end the deal was off..

2.do you know what italian team is was?

and lol sorry about so many questions but i just dont to want to hope for glory in these crucial times and at the end to be dissapointed about it.

3. is there any news about him and MVV Maastricht on Turkish newspapers?

4. Is there any news on Trabzonspor (young) players that wil come to MVV?

5. Is there any news yet on Brüls? will he join Trabzonspor next season? because MVV said they want 2 try 2 keep Brüls for 1 another year. But rumours said his former team (KAS eupen) wants him back and also Trabzonspor wants him. and since trabzonspor has first rights 2 buy him i think y'all know something quicker as 1 of us(MVV fans).

thnx in advance:)

Kereşenli
04.05.2009, 19:38
Are you from Holland? If so, can you speak Dutch?

MVVmaastricht
06.05.2009, 11:19
yes i can speak dutch :)

Kereşenli
06.05.2009, 15:05
Oké, wil je me uitgebreid vertellen wat je wilt weten over die zakenman? Dan kan ik het in dit topic vertalen.

Bana tam olarak ne istediğini anlatmasını istedim.

macuka
06.05.2009, 15:20
hi drogstar,
would you give us the address of your teams forum webpages, so that we can also be a member and meet all of you?

amour_61
10.05.2009, 10:39
Bray Wanderers 0-1 Drogheda Utd beats away I wish you continued success to reach the place where I hope to deserve. :)

zafer6161
03.06.2009, 20:58
Drogheda is one of Ireland's oldest and most historical towns. Situated only 28 miles (45K) from Dublin. It is very accessible from Dublin and Belfast, Air and Seaports. Chartered in 1194 AD by the Norman King John, the history of the townland extends further back into the folklore of arrival of the Celts in Ireland. Whatever your reason to visit Drogheda you will find many excellent things to see and do. You are sure to enjoy a friendly welcome and famed Irish hospitality:cool::alkış::alkış:

Drogster
15.06.2009, 16:14
Hi Folks

It's been a while :(. I had a virus which wracked my PC at home…NO internet!

First of all well done and a very good season, :alkış: although I wasn't posting, I was keeping an eye on how Trabzonspor were doing. 3rd place. Taking the whole season into consideration, is 3rd place about right, are you, the fans, content with the team’s performance over the season.I’m I right saying that that you qualify for the 3rd round qualifiers of the Europa League?

From this side of Europe, well the Drogs are propping up the league of Ireland table. After all the troubles from the end of last season we started off slowly. 3pts from the 1st series of games (9 games) was poor.

However, we were not hammered by anyone. The second series of matches have 2 games left and we have picked up 9pts. We have steadily improved over the second series of matches and the pundits think that we may avoid relegation. The team/players are giving 110% every match and the fans can’t fault them for their efforts. We are just lacking the cutting edge up front. We are playing some lovely football…but at the end of the day it’s the points on the board that matter.
http://www.loi.ie/

This seasons league consists of a 10 team league who player each other team home & away twice. So plenty of time to save ourselves…fingers crossed we do.

Take care and enjoy the off-season!!!

C'mon the Claret & Blue:atki::atki::atki::atki:

talibim
16.06.2009, 11:09
We have started a new members club in Drogheda United and we have a website.... http://www.facebook.com/l/;www.claretandblueclub.com (http://www.facebook.com/l/;www.claretandblueclub.com)
We have written the following for our Trabzonspor friends. Could you translate it? It is quite difficult. I hope you can help.
Turkish friends:
Drogheda United and Trabzonspor are connected by more than colours alone. The bond between Turkey and Drogheda stretches back centuries. In 1845 the Ottoman Sultan Abdulmeilddefied the wishes of Queen Victoria and sent food and money to Drogheda to help the people dying of starvation. This generosity has never been forgotten by the people of Drogheda.
Our friendship has been strengthened by the association of Drogheda United and Trabzonspor as sister clubs. Although your sister club is smaller in stature, our love and passion for our teams are equal. When we are cut, we bleed Claret and Blue. Without our clubs we are nothing. In these difficult times
we greatly appreciate the support and generosity of fans overseas in keeping our club alive. Please join
the Claret & Blue Club today and be part of something special. Thank you.

http://www.claretandblueclub.com/

Kereşenli
20.06.2009, 15:49
I've translated it for you.

Drogheda United ve Trabzonspor'un bağlantısı sadece renkleri ile sınırlı değil. Türkiye ve Drogheda arasındayki bu bağlantısı yıllar önce başlamıştır. 1885 yılında Osmanlı döneminin sultanı Drogheda'nın kralicesi olan Victoria'ya o bölgede açlık içinde yaşayan insanları yardım amaçlı para ve yiyecek göndermiştir. Sultanımızın bu cömertliğini hiç bir zaman unutmamıştır bu insanlar.

Aramızda olan bağlantı Drogheda United ve Trabzonspor'un kardeş kulüpler olmasıyla birlikte çok daha güçlendi. Drogheda United'ın başarıları ve büyüklüğü Trabzonspor kadar büyük olmasa da tutkumuz her zaman aynıdır. Bileğimiz kesilse kanımız bordo mavi akar. Takımlarımız olması biz bir hiçiz. Bu zor zamanımızda size de yardımlarınız ile yanımızda görmekten büyük mutluluk duyarız. Lütfen Claret & Blue Club'a üye olun ve siz de çok güzel bir şey için katkıda bulunun. İlginizden dolayı teşekkür ederiz.

Sunny53
21.06.2009, 17:04
Drogheda United are the team of the year watch. quality and is worthy of a chance playing football for many years been a champion of Ireland in the premier league teams;that have the greatest passion and the same burgundy and blue colors ...

As Drogheda United are not very good this year but I wish to be leaders again in the shortest time

zafer6161
23.06.2009, 12:12
Hi Folks

It's been a while :(. I had a virus which wracked my PC at home…NO internet!

First of all well done and a very good season, :alkış: although I wasn't posting, I was keeping an eye on how Trabzonspor were doing. 3rd place. Taking the whole season into consideration, is 3rd place about right, are you, the fans, content with the team’s performance over the season.I’m I right saying that that you qualify for the 3rd round qualifiers of the Europa League?

From this side of Europe, well the Drogs are propping up the league of Ireland table. After all the troubles from the end of last season we started off slowly. 3pts from the 1st series of games (9 games) was poor.

However, we were not hammered by anyone. The second series of matches have 2 games left and we have picked up 9pts. We have steadily improved over the second series of matches and the pundits think that we may avoid relegation. The team/players are giving 110% every match and the fans can’t fault them for their efforts. We are just lacking the cutting edge up front. We are playing some lovely football…but at the end of the day it’s the points on the board that matter.
http://www.loi.ie/

This seasons league consists of a 10 team league who player each other team home & away twice. So plenty of time to save ourselves…fingers crossed we do.

Take care and enjoy the off-season!!!

C'mon the Claret & Blue:atki::atki::atki::atki:

Did you this week beat, very lucky, you'll inşalla champion, but it is very difficult to coach, how the weather there, where very hot, what booze in working condition, at least how yüksekmi Price, where the 510 tl, BSR bread 1 lira, so that you will understand the crisis environment There, our team this year, we hope not, my you in wanting to support your team this week will beat inşala, my brother do what zmn future of this party, come on let's go to a match, we'll come there, not possible because, what if next time to see himself look good; )

Note: this article, the Turkish fear blind you to çeviripte ok;)

Burçak
23.06.2009, 16:05
Hello Drogster.
Welcome. We hope we're good.
We will fight for UEFA Cup as you say.
I hope we will achieve good results to stay in the group.
As far as the season began you there?
Take good care of yourself. See you soon.

Burçak_

talibim
25.06.2009, 12:49
The Claret and Blue Club :: Drogheda United FC (http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=96543228123&h=sksCJ&u=3MNwB)
Kaynak: www.claretandblueclu...
http://external.ak.fbcdn.net/safe_image.php?d=5805fd5a03421309da0701003aba2834&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.claretandblueclub.com%2Fimage s%2Fdrogs_logo_small.png (http://www.facebook.com/ext/share.php?sid=96543228123&h=sksCJ&u=3MNwB)

The Claret & Blue Club will be the beating heart of Drogheda United Football Club and will provide steady, guaranteed income that will ensure that the community of Drogheda has a strong and sustainable football club going forward.

15.07.2009, 03:12
i love Drogheda :)

Drogster
17.08.2009, 11:59
Hi Folks,

The European adventure once again commences this week. We wish you the best of Luck and hopefully you can progress to the group stage of the Europa Cup and further....fingers crossed.
I see that the new league is 2 games old and you have 3pts.
How is the team/squad shaping up, any new additional to the squad during the off season and do you expect to be challenging for the title this season after the good show last season?
The Drogs are tipping along. The league is half-way through the 3rd series of match and unfortunately we have been very unlucky not to have kept the great run going that we during the 2nd series of games.
We are currently in 8th place, but hopefully we can push on after the good win against Galway last week, who are in 6th place. We have let a few players go and have signed a few new ones, who seem to be settling in well. St Pats who are in 7th place are contenting in Europe may let the league from slip...hopefully!!!
Best of luck again and keep the Claret & Blue Flags flying
C’mon d Claret & Blue

Çetin
20.08.2009, 01:13
hi there :)

tomorow - it is 2 am so let's say today :)- we have a critical european league match, we should score at least two girls and the side must zero :) i hope and know that we ll make it.

our first match was against sivasspor, we played well and took 3 points. our second match was at avni aker, we played diyarbakırspor, we scored first goal and missed lots of chances, after that they scored 2 goals and the match was over. in fact we did not pay attention to that match, our targer is toulouse match...

i hope that drogs can win next match. we wish you best of luck ;)

dlel
31.10.2009, 11:25
hi all we haven been on much lately we are not doing so well this year we are in 9th place out of ten and will be in a play off to try and stop going down to division 1.off the field it is an exciting time as the owners of the club have offered the supporters the chance to take over the running of the club if we can get 500 members into our claret and blue club.we pay five euro every week. i will leave you a link so you can read more and better understand what i mean

http://claretandblueclub.com/

http://claretandblueclub.com/news_58.html

talibim
01.11.2009, 12:58
http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs008.snc3/11565_325819045106_807090106_9555577_5735935_s.jpg http://claretandblueclub.com/ (http://claretandblueclub.com/)

Bordo&Mavi klüp üyeleri !!!
Claret&Blue club üç Drogheda United sevdalısı tarafından dört ay önce kuruldu.kurulan bu kuruluş çok yakın zamanda Drogheda United yönetiminde yerini alacak.Şu andaki klüp yönetimi klüpte %20 hisseyi claret&blue club üyelerine veriyor.Yıl sonuna kadar hedef 500 üyeyi bulmak.Halihazırda Claret&blue klübün 230 üyesi var.Üye sayımızı artırmayı istiyoruz.Herkesi üye olmaya davet ediyoruz ve Drogheha United'ın geleceğinden hepbirlikte söz sahibi olalım.Her üyemize sponsor firmalardan hediyeler verilecektir.günlük 5 Euro,aylık 20 Euro yıllık 250 Euro

talibim
01.11.2009, 14:06
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=43951119227#

talibim
17.11.2009, 12:06

Lets we choise season of the goal.

ts - london
19.11.2009, 08:18
Ireland - Eircom Premier Play out game

Drogheda United 2
Bray Wanderers 0

Goals: James Chambers (61', 83')

Congratulations to Drogheda United and we would never like to see you in an other play out game again. I believe next season will be much better.

Selim Turan
19.11.2009, 14:10

Drogheda United 2
Bray Wanderers 0

Congratulations to Drogheda United and we would never like to see you in an other play out game again. I believe next season will be much better.

Good timing! 61th Minute :)

Külünkoğlu
19.11.2009, 14:47

Drogheda United 2
Bray Wanderers 0

Super...:yattara2:

Kalkinmali
26.11.2009, 00:53
FORZA DROGHEDA.. all the way lads!!!.. by the way is it possible to get hold of a Drogheda shirt?? il be happy to swap it with a Trabzonspor one?.

regards, Lev

Drogster
01.12.2009, 15:39
Hi All,
Long time no posting....apologies :(.

Thanks Folks for all the kind wishes;).

Well at this stage as posted up the Drogs won the Relegation Playoff against Bray:alkış:.

Great display for our guys, there was one thing for sure on the night, they weren’t going down.

At the start of the season we would of bitten you hand off, if you offered us that the Drogs would stay up, especially with all the goings on at the end of last season.

Our Manager Alan Matthews done a great job and brought on some good additions to the squad during the transfer window. James Chambers really stood up to the mark and scored some great and vital goals, especially during the run-in to the end of the season. He also got the Supporters Player of the Season award, with Conor Kenna (who was immense in defence) picking up the Player’s Player Award:alkış:.

Some great news that came out last week is that the manager is staying on and extended his contract until the end of 2011. This means that he has 3 months to build a team for next season.

With all the financial trouble, it means that the playing pitch will be more level with regard to players wages. We have already seen some of the teams off loading players to reduce their overheads, so there will be a better selection of quality players available. We have heard that the final whistle was only gone after the playoff game, and there were players ringing up AM to offer their services for the 2010 season, which can only be a good sign.

As you are award the Claret & Blue Club are working hard getting things ready for next season budgets and fundraising etc. I was at one of the month supporters meetings and suggested a Tri-nations Claret & Blue competition e.g. the Drog, Trabzonspor and West Ham or Aston Villa. It got a good reaction and may be something that might happen next year....sounds good.

If someone could post up the contact details of the person who would be in charge of arranging something like a friendly, with would be a good start.

We also have a new kit sponsor and new merchandise shop opening soon, before Christmas which generate revenue for the set up for next season.

Anyway, I have been keeping an eye on the Trabzonspor Claret and Blue warriors. So far this season it seems to be a mix bag of results, so far. It also looks like the usual suspects are at the top end of the table.

Hopefully the guys can turn a corner and start a good run of victories together.....fingers crossed.

Take care and chat to you soon.

C’mon d Claret & Blue.
:atki: :atki: :atki: :atki:

Drogster
01.12.2009, 15:40
FORZA DROGHEDA.. all the way lads!!!.. by the way is it possible to get hold of a Drogheda shirt?? il be happy to swap it with a Trabzonspor one?.

regards, Lev

If you hold off until the new year the new jeresy will be on sale and we will see what we can sort out then.

Paksoy
01.12.2009, 15:49
Why not make friendly match, we as fans can do something

talibim
28.12.2009, 18:38
Why not make friendly match, we as fans can do something

among ourselves to make this match organization.

Kader KORELİ
04.01.2010, 01:40
Hi Drogster!

Do you refer to a person of the club or to a person of this web page?
In the first case you can look here (http://www.trabzonspor.org.tr/default.asp?Sayfa=Iletisim) for relevant email addresses. I would advise you to write to info@trabzonspor.org.tr (info@trabzonspor.org.tr) I think the person to contact is Mr. Yahya Karahasan who is responsible for external relations.

In case of this web site you can contact to the person in charge for BMN organizations, Mr. Metin Külünk via e-mail to mkulunk@bordomavi.net (mkulunk@bordomavi.net) or you can contact him sending him a message here in the forum; this is his user profile: http://forum.bordomavi.net/member.php?u=475 (http://forum.bordomavi.net/member.php?u=475)

I like the idea of a friendly match :) I hope one day we can orginize together such an event. So we could come closer and take our friendship a step further. Dont hesitate to write me for any information you need concerning this, ok? ;)

Do you know what I think of when I think of Ireland? I have the feeling that "once upon a time" :) we had much more contact to each other or even that we are maybe "far" relatives :) our music is similar, you have bagpipes (doodles), we have tulum, our dances are similar, you have the Irish stepdance, we have the dance named horon. Even our landscapes are very similar ;) There is something that even today bands us together.

talibim
04.01.2010, 21:11
Arkadaşlar!
Drogheda United'ın 2010 sezonunda giyeceği formalar 10 Ocak 2010 dan itibaren satışa sunulacak.Forma almak isteyen arkadaşlar link ten forma modeline bakabilirler.
http://www.droghedaunited.ie/news/single/id/1642

Ayrıca http://claretandblueclub.com/ üyelerine forma satışlarında indirim yapılacaktır.

Members of the Claret and Blue Club will receive a 10% discount on all DUFC merchandise in the newly opened Vandanel / Claret and Blue Club Shop.

The shop also sells season tickets and copies of the perfect Christmas stocking filler... The new DUFC magazine! The magazine is priced at 5eur.

If you would like to become a member of the Claret and Blue Club and avail of discounts at many businesses in Drogheda, the store also has membership forms for you to take with you to fill out.

Drogster
08.01.2010, 12:07
Hi Drogster!

Do you refer to a person of the club or to a person of this web page?
In the first case you can look here (http://www.trabzonspor.org.tr/default.asp?Sayfa=Iletisim) for relevant email addresses. I would advise you to write to info@trabzonspor.org.tr (info@trabzonspor.org.tr) I think the person to contact is Mr. Yahya Karahasan who is responsible for external relations.

In case of this web site you can contact to the person in charge for BMN organizations, Mr. Metin Külünk via e-mail to mkulunk@bordomavi.net (mkulunk@bordomavi.net) or you can contact him sending him a message here in the forum; this is his user profile: http://forum.bordomavi.net/member.php?u=475 (http://forum.bordomavi.net/member.php?u=475)

I like the idea of a friendly match :) I hope one day we can orginize together such an event. So we could come closer and take our friendship a step further. Dont hesitate to write me for any information you need concerning this, ok? ;)

Do you know what I think of when I think of Ireland? I have the feeling that "once upon a time" :) we had much more contact to each other or even that we are maybe "far" relatives :) our music is similar, you have bagpipes (doodles), we have tulum, our dances are similar, you have the Irish stepdance, we have the dance named horon. Even our landscapes are very similar ;) There is something that even today bands us together.

Many thanks for the info Seferoğlu, I'll check it out and discuss it, i.e. how to progress it with some of the supporter's committee, and will be in touch in due course. Hopefully we can get something organised. It would be a great Claret & Blue Party!

The League of Ireland Kicks off in March and at the moment our manager is in the process of signing players for the new season. We have 7 of last year’s squad and 3 more new additions...work in progress.
Thanks Again for your assistance.

45_ACP
18.01.2010, 02:11
Long live Trabzonspor & Drogheda United. Long live claret and blue friendship.
( Long live Horslips )

Drogster
01.03.2010, 11:11
Hi Folks

Well it’s that time of the year again. Friday night sees the Drogs kick off the 2010 Season at home to UCD (Promoted last year as 1st Division Champions). After managing to avoid relegation last season our main objective is to do likewise and may be push up the table and 3 points on Friday night would be welcomed, as UCD would be seen as one of the teams fighting it out in the relegation fight.

As the tough financial climate still lingers, the 2010 Season budget was cut further, but our Manager (Alan Matthews), who is a magician with small budgets, and has put a decent squad together.

Cork City FC has been refused a license to play this season however a newly formed club, run by the supporters has been awarded a 1st div license. Derry City have been demoted to the 1st Div, due to fraudulent players contracts. As a result Bray, who were relegated last season have been reinstated in the Premier division.

We had our last pre-season friendly against Bray yesterday which ended 3:2, a lot of experiments by our manager when we went 2 up. Positive signs with a numbers of players having a good performance. We, the supporters, are all itching for the start of the season.

I have been keeping an eye on Trabzonspor’s progress and see that the former Turkey coach Şenol Güneş returning for a fourth spell in place of Hugo Broos, who was sacked last week. Hopefully he will kick things on which will see you climb to the table. I also see that Güneş has allowed Gökhan Ünal, Egemen Korkmaz, Rigobert Song, Tony Sylva and Engin Baytar to return to the first-team squad after being dropped by Broos.

Hopefully this week sees a start of new and better things to come for both teams.

Take care folks and as always….

C’mon the Claret & Blue

:atki::atki::tsbayrak::atki::atki:

Leo Reixach
04.03.2010, 15:55
I am Brazilian... Rio de Janeiro... i love trabzonspor...

Mehdi
04.03.2010, 16:18
Welcome again Leo.;)

talibim
05.03.2010, 14:11
Drogs v UCD, Friday 5th March 7:45pm United Park.....(2010 seasons first match)

ÖmerFarukYılmaz
12.03.2010, 18:44
I am Brazilian... Rio de Janeiro... i love trabzonspor...
We would like to see more

Drogster
12.03.2010, 20:40
Hi All,
Well the Drogs played their 1st game of the 2010 season last Friday and were on the end of a disastrous 0:3 defeat. :( :mad: :confused:

Enough said. We met a few of the players in the clubhouse later after the game and they were all very disappointed and embarrassed at the performance. First game of the season and a harsh lesson. Hopefully it will be a good wake-up call and will stand for us next game.

Next up is our local rivals Dundalk aka Craptown :hırr, on Sunday evening at 16:30hrs.

Fingers crossed that we can get over the bad defeat and up the game ....big time. The game is being televised by RTE, the national tv station, so it should be up on the internet at rte.ie. If I can find a link I will post it up, if any off you are interested.

As I write, I see that Trabzonspor are playing away to Gaziantspor (1:0 at the moment 38mins gone :(). Hopefully 3 more points on the board for the Claret & Blue

C’mon the Claret & Blue

Cem Kıran
13.03.2010, 00:41
Hi All,
Well the Drogs played their 1st game of the 2010 season last Friday and were on the end of a disastrous 0:3 defeat. :( :mad: :confused:

Enough said. We met a few of the players in the clubhouse later after the game and they were all very disappointed and embarrassed at the performance. First game of the season and a harsh lesson. Hopefully it will be a good wake-up call and will stand for us next game.

Next up is our local rivals Dundalk aka Craptown :hırr, on Sunday evening at 16:30hrs.

Fingers crossed that we can get over the bad defeat and up the game ....big time. The game is being televised by RTE, the national tv station, so it should be up on the internet at rte.ie. If I can find a link I will post it up, if any off you are interested.

As I write, I see that Trabzonspor are playing away to Gaziantspor (1:0 at the moment 38mins gone :(). Hopefully 3 more points on the board for the Claret & Blue

C’mon the Claret & Blue

Drogster

Can you give me your informations,please? Can we meet ?;)

bogazici
13.03.2010, 00:57
hello guys :) this is the first time I hear about Drogheda United but this is amazing to know we have friends there ;)

Külünkoğlu
23.03.2010, 16:20
http://i.milliyet.com.tr/MansetSol378_495/2010/03/23/fft1_mf562452.Jpeg

http://i.milliyet.com.tr/GazeteHaberIciResim/2010/03/23/irlanda-takiminda-niye-ay-yildiz-var-562460.Jpeg

McAleese, 1 milyon İrlandalının hayatını kaybettiği Büyük Açlık (http://www.milliyet.com.tr/index/aclik) döneminde (1847) Osmanlı padişahının içi gıda dolu üç gemisini Drogheda'daki limanlarına ulaştırdığını anlattı.

McAleese, "İrlanda halkı bu eşine az rastlanır bonkörlük girişimini asla unutmadı ve bunun sonucunda sizin bayrağınızdaki semboller, bu güzel yıldız ve hilali bölgenin sembolü haline getirdiler. Hatta futbol takımının formalarının üzerinde de bu güzel Türk sembollerini görüyoruz. Önümüzdeki Cumartesi günü eğer Drogheda'yı ziyaret edecek olursanız Türk milli takımının sahada futbol oynadığını düşünebilirsiniz" dedi.

Külünkoğlu
23.03.2010, 16:20
2006- 2010

Günaydın Gülüm benim. :)

28TS61
23.03.2010, 17:03
keske ts ve dorgheda united taraftarlarinin netten birlestiginde bahsetselermis

Abdülkadir Kılıç
23.03.2010, 17:55
Drogheda'nın formasını nereden bulabiliriz ve fiyatı ne kadardır? Bilgisi olan var mı?

Rockwaryum
24.03.2010, 14:08
Taraftarlar arasındaki Yazışmalar 2006 yılından beri devam ediyor ama bi Hazırlık maçı düşünülmüyormu bu takımla site yöneticileri klüple iletişime geçtimi acaba bu konuda

Klubümüzün bu iki takım arasındaki taraftarlar arasındaki diyaloglarından haberi vardır umarım

talibim
24.03.2010, 18:44
Drogheda'nın formasını nereden bulabiliriz ve fiyatı ne kadardır? Bilgisi olan var mı?

drogheda'nın formasını vandanel firması yapıyor.formanın modelini klübün sitesinden görebilirsin.formayı 45 euro ya satıyorlar.forma almak istiyorsan beraber irtibata geçelim olur mu.

Cem Kıran
24.03.2010, 23:28
İrlandalılar'da Trabzonsporlu
24 Mart 2010 / 22:36
İrlanda Cumhurbaşkanı ülkesinde bir takımın Trabzonspor ile kardeş takım olduğunu açıkladı

Cumhurbaşkanı Abdullah Gül'ün davetlisi olarak Türkiye'yi ziyaret eden İrlanda Cumhurbaşkanı Mary McAleese ülkesindeki Drogheda United takımının Trabzonspor takımıyla kardeş takım olduğunu ve renklerinin bordo mavi olduğunu açıkladı.

İrlanda Cumhurbaşkanı Mc Aleese,nin bahsettiği Drognheda United,Unithed, 1919 yılında İrlanda'nın Drogheda kasabasında kurulan bir spor kulübü.

RENKLER BORDO-MAVİ

Cumhurbaşkanı McAleese Bayrağında Ay-yıldız bulunan ve renkleri bordo mavi olan takımın Trabzonspor ile kardeş kulüp olduğunu açıkladı. McAleese Kulübün bayrağındaki ay-yıldızın sebebini de şöyle açıkladı” Renkleri Bordo Mavi olan ve Trabzonspor ile kardeş kulüp olan Drogheda United,Takımın kurulduğu kasaba tarihte Osmanlı ile iyi ilişkiler kurmuş. Ayrıca kıtlık döneminde Türkler buralara çok yardımlar yapmış” dedi.

TAKMA ADLARI DROGHA( TÜRK)

Drogheda United, 12 takımlı İrlanda birinci liginde mücadele ediyor., Takımın takma isimleri ise Droglar. ,Yani Türkler…
Mustafa Denizli'nin milli takımda görev yaptığı dönem İrlanda maçı öncesi kendisine muhalefet yapan gurup için kullandığı İçimizdeki İrlandalılar deyimi hala tartışıla dursun İrlandalılar Trabzonsporlu çıktı

Hasan ZAİMOĞLU
25.03.2010, 00:02
this descriptions are thankfully for TRabzonspor and Drogheda .

Drogster
30.03.2010, 12:43
Hi All,
I see from the other posts above that you have heard that our President’s (Mary McAleese) recent trip to Turkey and her well-publicised discussion about the relationship between Drogheda United and Turkey. She should of worn a Claret & Blue outfit for the day. :D

The following is taken from our website

Drogs new website is a delight for the Turks!

Following our President’s recent trip to Turkey and her well-publicised discussion about the relationship between Drogheda United and Turkey, the DUFC website had its highest number of hits on March 23rd with an astounding 3,430 visits from Turkey alone.

Relations between Ireland and Turkey have always been very strong with Turkey being within the top 10 holiday destinations for Irish people. Drogheda shares its town coat of arms, the Star and Crescent, with the Turkish national flag and one of Turkey’s major football teams, Trabzonspor, share Drogheda United’s colours, the Claret and Blue.

Trabzonspor and Drogheda United have established close ties with one another over the last few years with some of Trabzonspor’s fans even joining our Claret & Blue Club. In April an article on Drogheda United will be appearing in Trabzonspor’s monthly magazine.

Türkiye deki tüm arkadaşlarımıza Drogheda United'a gösterdikleri büyük destekten dolayı teşekkür ederiz.Bilhassa geçen hafta web sitemizi ziyaret etmeniz ve bizlere yolladığınız emailler bizleri çok mutlu etti. İnşallah yakın zamanda ülkelerimizi futbol vasıtasıyla daha da yakınlaştırmayı ümit ediyoruz.

I read that Trabzonspor lost 1:0 to Kayserispor. First loss in 10 games. Not a bad run. Heads up and push on.

It’s a pity that I cannot say the same about the Drogs at the moment. We have only 1 point from 4 games played, although we should have about 3 points more. The Referees have not done us any favours!

Next up we have Sligo Rovers at Home on Friday night. Sligo are a decent team, so It wouldn’t be easy. The Drogs will have to sort out the defence as we are scoring more goals, but are letting in easy goals. I’ll keep you posted.

Below are a few links that may interest any new supporters.

http://www.droghedaunited.ie/home.html

http://claretandblueclub.com/candb/index.html

Best of luck in your next game against Ankaraspor and hopefully another 3pts.

C’mon the Claret & Blue

talibim
30.03.2010, 14:25
Arkadaşlar merhaba
Drogheda United resmi web sitesi sayfasında takımımız ve ülkemizle alakalı Türkçe bir bildiri yayınladı.Ayrıca Trabzonspor dergisinin Nisan sayısında Drogheda United la alakalı haber yayınlayacağını facebook sayfalarında yazdılar.

http://www.droghedaunited.ie/news/2010/march/news_018.html

Atalay
05.04.2010, 12:20
Arkadaşlar bir organizasyon yapalım kuüplede iş birliğine gidelim hep beraber İrlandaya Droghedanın bir maçına gidelim...!

Burçak
05.04.2010, 23:45
Gökhan abi ne sarar biliyomusun :cool:

bangkook_61
15.04.2010, 02:15
Hazırlık maçından bahsediliyor ama kimse burada ingilizce bir yazı kaleme almamış şu sıralar. Ayrıca onların ligleri yazın devam ediyor mu acaba ? Öyle olursa nasıl maç yapılacak ki ?

Burçak
15.04.2010, 13:42
Welcome Drogman ;)
Do you member here.. http://www.irishfootienetwork.com/login.php?redirect= ?

I am a former member there.
Forgot your member name or password, but I: S
Yesterday I re-register ..
But I'm warning ..

''You have an Incorrect Specified''or inactive username, or an invalid password''

can you help?

Atılay
15.04.2010, 13:46
Burçak Abi üyeliğiniz aktif edilmedi veya onaylanmadı tarzında birşey galiba :)

Burçak
15.04.2010, 13:51
evet onu anladımda işte varsa tanıdığın aktif ettir dedim üstü kapalı :)
oraya üye misin diye sordumya ;)

talibim
16.04.2010, 14:33
Hazırlık maçından bahsediliyor ama kimse burada ingilizce bir yazı kaleme almamış şu sıralar. Ayrıca onların ligleri yazın devam ediyor mu acaba ? Öyle olursa nasıl maç yapılacak ki ?

temmuz ve ağustos ayında irlanda ligi devre arası tatilinde oluyor.

Drogster
22.04.2010, 18:36
Welcome Drogman ;)
Do you member here.. http://www.irishfootienetwork.com/login.php?redirect= ?

I am a former member there.
Forgot your member name or password, but I: S
Yesterday I re-register ..
But I'm warning ..

''You have an Incorrect Specified''or inactive username, or an invalid password''

can you help?

Hi B

Good to see you back on our forum

Happy posting ;)

C'mon the Claret & Blue

ESER
28.04.2010, 02:25
hi drogheda fans

i would love to have a membership from the fan forum of drogheda. could you help me about that;)

talibim
10.05.2010, 12:29
Trabzonspor magazine published Drogheda United news in May issue.

Arkadaşlar Trabzonspor dergisi Mayıs sayısıda Drogheda United'la kurulan dostluk köprüsünü dergide haber yaptı....

Drogster
10.05.2010, 15:33
Hi Folks
I believe congratulation are in order as I see that Trabzonspor won their 8th Turkish Cup. :alkış:
Trabzonspor hit back to claim cup
Trabzonspor AŞ launched a brilliant second-half comeback to claim their eighth Turkish Cup with a 3-1 victory against Fenerbahçe SK at the Şanlıurfa GAP Arena.
The omens did not look good for Şenol Güneş's side who, having been on top for much of the game, fell behind to Alex's goal ten minutes after half-time. Umut Bulut swiftly headed them level, however, and the underdogs were soon in search of another, getting their reward when Engin Baytar rifled in ten minutes from time. Argentinian midfielder Gustavo Colman sealed the triumph in added time.
"Trabzonspor deserved to lift the trophy," conceded Fenerbahçe coach Christoph Daum. "We were not in the game in the first half and they could have been 2-0 up [at the interval]." Indeed, in temperatures of over 25C the Black Sea club had shown their attacking intentions from the start, going close through Umut and a Burak Yılmaz free-kick which was fantastically saved by Fenerbahçe goalkeeper Volkan Demirel.
Yet soon after half-time Trabzonspor, destined for no better than fifth in the Super League, fell behind as Alex controlled Daniel Güiza's cross and fired in with his left foot. They stormed back, Umut equalising on 66 minutes before Engin Baytar capped a forceful run into the area with a similarly powerful shot. Colman sealed victory in the third minute of added time and Trabzonspor can look forward to the UEFA Europa League next season.
Triumphant coach Güneş was left with mixed emotions, however. "We deserved to win," he said. "All my players played well and their fine performance crippled Fenerbahçe's play. We showed that when the players are willing to give 100%, they can be successful. Winning the cup is really nice but that won't mask our failure in the league."
At least you can fly the Claret and Blue Flag in Europe next season.
All the Drog fans will be shouting for you.
:atki::atki::sevinç::atki::atki:

Gümüshane
10.05.2010, 18:51
Hi Folks
I believe congratulation are in order as I see that Trabzonspor won their 8th Turkish Cup. :alkış:
Trabzonspor AŞ launched a brilliant second-half comeback to claim their eighth Turkish Cup with a 3-1 victory against Fenerbahçe SK at the Şanlıurfa GAP Arena.
The omens did not look good for Şenol Güneş's side who, having been on top for much of the game, fell behind to Alex's goal ten minutes after half-time. Umut Bulut swiftly headed them level, however, and the underdogs were soon in search of another, getting their reward when Engin Baytar rifled in ten minutes from time. Argentinian midfielder Gustavo Colman sealed the triumph in added time.
"Trabzonspor deserved to lift the trophy," conceded Fenerbahçe coach Christoph Daum. "We were not in the game in the first half and they could have been 2-0 up [at the interval]." Indeed, in temperatures of over 25C the Black Sea club had shown their attacking intentions from the start, going close through Umut and a Burak Yılmaz free-kick which was fantastically saved by Fenerbahçe goalkeeper Volkan Demirel.
Yet soon after half-time Trabzonspor, destined for no better than fifth in the Super League, fell behind as Alex controlled Daniel Güiza's cross and fired in with his left foot. They stormed back, Umut equalising on 66 minutes before Engin Baytar capped a forceful run into the area with a similarly powerful shot. Colman sealed victory in the third minute of added time and Trabzonspor can look forward to the UEFA Europa League next season.
Triumphant coach Güneş was left with mixed emotions, however. "We deserved to win," he said. "All my players played well and their fine performance crippled Fenerbahçe's play. We showed that when the players are willing to give 100%, they can be successful. Winning the cup is really nice but that won't mask our failure in the league."

Thanks for greetings, Drogster. :alkış:

Cem Kıran
12.05.2010, 11:56
Hi Folks

Thank you:)

We didin't nice game first time..:(

But.....When We was first goal scorer Umut..Whe had a nice time:)

and than We started nice game after first goal..We won 2011 Turkish cup:)

talibim
17.05.2010, 23:12
Alan Matthews has resigned as drogheda manager

zafer6161
24.05.2010, 10:08
Hi Folks,

The European adventure once again commences this week. We wish you the best of Luck and hopefully you can progress to the group stage of the Europa Cup and further....fingers crossed.
I see that the new league is 2 games old and you have 3pts.
How is the team/squad shaping up, any new additional to the squad during the off season and do you expect to be challenging for the title this season after the good show last season?
The Drogs are tipping along. The league is half-way through the 3rd series of match and unfortunately we have been very unlucky not to have kept the great run going that we during the 2nd series of games.
We are currently in 8th place, but hopefully we can push on after the good win against Galway last week, who are in 6th place. We have let a few players go and have signed a few new ones, who seem to be settling in well. St Pats who are in 7th place are contenting in Europe may let the league from slip...hopefully!!!
Best of luck again and keep the Claret & Blue Flags flying
C’mon d Claret & Blue

[/URL]

hi all we haven been on much lately we are not doing so well this year we are in 9th place out of ten and will be in a play off to try and stop going down to division 1.off the field it is an exciting time as the owners of the club have offered the supporters the chance to take over the running of the club if we can get 500 members into our claret and blue club.we pay five euro every week. i will leave you a link so you can read more and better understand what i mean

http://claretandblueclub.com/ (http://www.uefa.com/footballeurope/club=52934/competition=14/index.html)

[url]http://claretandblueclub.com/news_58.html

Hi All,
Long time no posting....apologies

Thanks Folks for all the kind wishes

Well at this stage as posted up the Drogs won the Relegation Playoff against Bray:alkış:.

Great display for our guys, there was one thing for sure on the night, they weren’t going down.

At the start of the season we would of bitten you hand off, if you offered us that the Drogs would stay up, especially with all the goings on at the end of last season.

Our Manager Alan Matthews done a great job and brought on some good additions to the squad during the transfer window. James Chambers really stood up to the mark and scored some great and vital goals, especially during the run-in to the end of the season. He also got the Supporters Player of the Season award, with Conor Kenna (who was immense in defence) picking up the Player’s Player Award:alkış:.

Some great news that came out last week is that the manager is staying on and extended his contract until the end of 2011. This means that he has 3 months to build a team for next season.

With all the financial trouble, it means that the playing pitch will be more level with regard to players wages. We have already seen some of the teams off loading players to reduce their overheads, so there will be a better selection of quality players available. We have heard that the final whistle was only gone after the playoff game, and there were players ringing up AM to offer their services for the 2010 season, which can only be a good sign.

As you are award the Claret & Blue Club are working hard getting things ready for next season budgets and fundraising etc. I was at one of the month supporters meetings and suggested a Tri-nations Claret & Blue competition e.g. the Drog, Trabzonspor and West Ham or Aston Villa. It got a good reaction and may be something that might happen next year....sounds good.

If someone could post up the contact details of the person who would be in charge of arranging something like a friendly, with would be a good start.

We also have a new kit sponsor and new merchandise shop opening soon, before Christmas which generate revenue for the set up for next season.

Anyway, I have been keeping an eye on the Trabzonspor Claret and Blue warriors. So far this season it seems to be a mix bag of results, so far. It also looks like the usual suspects are at the top end of the table.

Hopefully the guys can turn a corner and start a good run of victories together.....fingers crossed.

Take care and chat to you soon.

C’mon d Claret & Blue.

Many thanks for the info Seferoğlu, I'll check it out and discuss it, i.e. how to progress it with some of the supporter's committee, and will be in touch in due course. Hopefully we can get something organised. It would be a great Claret & Blue Party!

The League of Ireland Kicks off in March and at the moment our manager is in the process of signing players for the new season. We have 7 of last year’s squad and 3 more new additions...work in progress.
Thanks Again for your assistance.:alkış::sevinç::sevinç::sevinç::sevinç:

:confused::confused::confused:

melodicforce
03.06.2010, 12:52
hello friends from drogheda.

can anybody help me?! i will come this year to ireland!
i will like to see e match from united with you friends.
but you must help me!
when is the best match, where can i stay at the time wenn i am in ireland, and some other things.

so please help me and answer my mail.

(sorry, when my english is not so good!)

greets from frankfurt, germany

Bahadır Çağrı
16.06.2010, 20:26
hi irish friends today i looked your web site droghedaunited.ie and saw the situation on the league table... and coz of that i sent an e mail directly to your club... i hope they will care about it anyway i wanna share my feelings also on here i hope god will be with us ;)

"hi guys i dont know if u are reading this or not but i just want to show you support for the situation at the league table.
i hope u gonna succeed in the leauge and will be on the top!
Play for the honour of Claret and Blue...
Loves From TURKIYE / TRABZON"

Bahadır Çağrı Bayram...

melodicforce
12.08.2010, 23:43
hello trabzon and drogheda fans...
now i am come!! i fly to ireland, on the 10.09.!!!
i buy my ticket, united i'm comiiiinnggg!!!

-------

evet arkadaslar, drogheda'ya gidiyorum. 10 eylül'de yolculuk, o aksami da mac var, insallah hersey yolunda olur, bi zorluk cekmem!
cok sevincliyim, bekleyemiyorum....

Drogster
18.08.2010, 20:21
Hi Folks
It’s been a while....Apologies.
First of all I what to wish you the best of luck against Liverpool in the UEFA Europa League Play-offs.
I also see that you kicked off the new season with a 2:0 away win to Ankaragücü (http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/club=53059/profile/index.html) on Sunday. Well done, and hopefully we see the points adding up to a League Championship, come the end of the season and Trabzonspor sitting at the top.
Over this side of Europe the ongoing financial struggle continues to have a bad effect on the League of Ireland. The Drogs are once again in the midst of a relegation battle. With budget being cut on an ongoing basis, with small crowds paying into watch the games and sponsorship greatly reduced the club have turned heavily to the young players coming up thought the ranks. As it has been said our original manager Alan Matthews resigned.
One piece of good news as a result of all this is that we have a Local guy in charge of the team. Darius Kierans, who has a lot of success with your underage teams. He is currently doing his UEFA A License so we also have a temporary Manager to assist him Brian Donnelly. Both are working well together, but as I said they are working with a lot of kids roughly about 18 years old, so it will take a bit of time.
If, we survive the relegation battle and stay in the Premier we will be set up nicely for next season.
Best of Luck and Take Care
C’mon the Claret & Blue

Aykut Uçar
18.08.2010, 22:45
Nice feeling to be all over the world always blue burgundy!

faik celikoflu
18.08.2010, 23:05
Hi Folks
It’s been a while....Apologies.
First of all I what to wish you the best of luck against Liverpool in the UEFA Europa League Play-offs.
I also see that you kicked off the new season with a 2:0 away win to Ankaragücü (http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/club=53059/profile/index.html) on Sunday. Well done, and hopefully we see the points adding up to a League Championship, come the end of the season and Trabzonspor sitting at the top.

Best of Luck and Take Care
C’mon the Claret & Blue
We won Ankaragücü 2-0, besides we won the Turkish süper cup by winning Bursaspor match 3-0

Good luck to U too ;)

talibim
06.09.2010, 16:34
http://www.droghedaunited.ie/news/2010/september/news_005.html

talibim
06.09.2010, 16:55
Terry Collins (Media Officer) and Roisin Phillips (Director) last night represented Drogheda United FC at the Turkish Irish Educational & Cultural Association's (TIECA) Ramadan Iftar dinner in the Louis Fitzgerald Hotel in Dublin. The club is very grateful for the extraordinary support that it receives from Turkey, in particular from Turkish club, Trabzonspor, which shares the same colours as DUFC and has long seen itself as our sister club. The club hopes to organise a friendly against Trabzonspor in the near future. Terry Collins presented Mr. Enes Asmail Yilmaz of TIECA (pictured above with his two children) with a replica League of Ireland winners medal.
http://www.droghedaunited.ie/news/2010/september/images/Turkish-evening.jpg
Also pictured above Roisin and Terry with Turkish Ambassador to Ireland, Mr. Altay Cenziger.

Drogster
08.09.2010, 11:44
Hi Folks
talibim, you are quick of the mark, was going to post that up :D.

This might also interest some of you.

A local guy and a Drog supporter colleague Brian Whelan has written a book on the History of Drogheda United F.C. titled 'DUFC, A Claret and Blue History'.

The book is a nostalgic look back through the history of Drogheda United Football Club, told through the words of those who played for, managed, administered, and have supported the club. Just some of those who were interviewed include; Charlie Hurley, Vincent Hoey, Liam Cullen, Mick Fairclough, 'Gel' Martin, Damien Byrne, Richie Kelly, Harry McCue, Andy Myler, Graham Gartland, Dan Connor...the list is endless.

A friend of Brian’s, Liam Keegan, who was an avid Drogheda United supporter, died from cancer in 2003. All the proceeds from the book sales are being donated to the Gary Kelly Cancer Support Centre, who helped Liam’s family through the tough time of their lives.

The book is being lunched Thursday 09/09/2010 at 8pm in the Westcourt Hotel (The hotel where there is a plague commemorating Turkey for their help during the famine).

The Turkish Consul is coming down from the Turkish Embassy for the launch.

Time to get out my Trabzonspor scarf out for a few photos.

http://www.drogsbook.com/

http://www.mydrogheda.net/index.php/features/279-dufc-a-claret-and-blue-history

http://www.belfastceltic.org/bookreviewdufc.html

UğuR
11.09.2010, 14:34
http://www.bordomavi.net/index.php?page=duyurular&d_id=3747

Whelan'dan Bordo-Mavi dostluk öyküsü11.09.2010İrlanda'da, Trabzonspor ile aynı renkleri paylaşan futbol kulübü Drogheda United'ın tarihini kaleme alan Brian Whelan, bordo-mavili iki takımın en kısa zamanda dostluk maçı yapmasını dilediğini söyledi.

http://www.bordomavi.net/images/haber/drogheda20unitedva1.jpg
Drogheda United'ın eski ve yeni oyuncuları, yöneticileri ve tutkulu taraftarlarının katkılarıyla hazırlanan "DUFC, A Claret and Blue History", dün akşam, başkent Dublin'in kuzeyinde yer alan Drogheda şehrindeki Westcourt Otel'de tanıtıldı.

Whelan, çok sayıda davetli, taraftar ve okurun katıldığı etkinlikte, geliri Gary Kelly Kanser Destek Merkezi'ne aktarılacak kitabının içeriğine ilişkin bilgi verdi, 3 yıl süren yazım sürecinde kendisine destek olanlara teşekkür etti.

Konuşmasında Trabzonspor'un Droghedalılar için önemine de işaret eden Whelan, hiç tanışmamış da olsalar, iki takımın taraftarlarının ayrı renklerle birbirlerine bağlandığına işaret ederek, "Trabzonspor ve Drogheda United'ın en kısa zamanda bir karşılaşma yapmasını diliyorum" dedi

Konuşmaların ardından Drogheda Belediye Başkanı Paul Bell, Türkiye'nin Dublin Büyükelçiliği İkinci Katibi Kemal Onur Ekren ve kitabın yazarı Brian Whelan, Trabzonspor ve Drogheda United atkılarıyla basına poz verdi. Etkinlikte Türkiye'nin de temsil edilmesi büyük memnuniyetle karşılandı.

-DROGHEDA UNITED'DAN TÜRKLERE TEŞEKKÜR-
Aralarındaki coğrafi uzaklığa rağmen "bordo-mavi aşkı"nda birleşen Trabzonspor ve Drogheda United taraftarları, birbirlerini "kardeş kulüp" olarak görüyor.

İrlandalı ve Türk bordo-mavililer, birbirlerine forma, atkı, bayrak göndererek ve internetteki forumlarda sohbet ederek iletişimi sürdürüyor.

Drogheda şehrinin ve futbol takımının, İrlanda Cumhurbaşkanı Mary McAleese'in Türkiye'ye Mart ayında düzenlediği tarihi ziyaret dolayısıyla yeniden gündeme gelmesiyle, takımın internet sitesi Türkler tarafından büyük ilgi görmüş.

Siteye, ziyaretten bir hafta sonra yüklenen mesajda, Türkçe, "Türkiye'deki tüm arkadaşlarımıza Drogheda United'a gösterdikleri büyük destekten dolayı teşekkür ederiz. Bilhassa geçen hafta web sitemizi

(http://www.droghedaunited.ie/news/2010/march/news_018.html) ziyaret etmeniz ve bizlere yolladığınız emailler bizleri çok mutlu etti. İnşallah yakın zamanda ülkelerimizi futbol vasıtasıyla daha da yakınlaştırmayı ümit ediyoruz" ifadeleri yer alıyor.
-DROGHEDA'NIN ÖNEMİ-
McAleese'nin ziyareti sırasında iki ülke arasındaki tarihi bağlara atıfta bulunulurken gündeme gelen Drogheda şehri, Osmanlı Devleti'nin 19'uncu yüzyıldaki ''Büyük Kıtlık'' sırasında İrlanda'ya yaptığı para yardımıyla ilişkilendirilmesi açısından önem taşıyor.

Whelan'ın kitabının tanıtım etkinliğinin düzenlendiği Westcourt Otel binasında, İrlanda'ya yardımı getiren Osmanlı gemicilerinin kaldığı rivayet ediliyor.

Binanın dış cephesine 1995 yılında geniş katılımlı bir törenle asılan şükran plaketinde, "1847'deki Büyük Kıtlık döneminde Türk halkının İrlanda halkına yaptığı alicenaplığın hatırasına" ifadesi yer alıyor.

Drogheda şehrinin ve Drogheda United Futbol Kulübünün amblemindeki "ay-yıldız"ın Osmanlı Devleti'nin yaptığı yardımla bağlantısı bulunduğuna dair inanışınsa belgelenmemiş olduğu ve Droghedalı yetkililerce doğrulanmadığı biliniyor.

Drogster
16.09.2010, 17:32
Warning....Warning...Have you seen this Trabzon Drog ;):D

I would like to thank Halil for taking the time out to travel from Germany to see 2 Drog Matches over last weekend. On Friday night we played our local rivals in the Louth Derby, Dundalk in United Park and on Monday night played Bohs in Dublin. Unfortunately we lost both, but the presence of Halil was great. See some of the photos below.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w29/RoboDrog/DSC00074.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w29/RoboDrog/IMG_0827.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w29/RoboDrog/IMG_0829.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w29/RoboDrog/IMG_0832.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w29/RoboDrog/IMG_0830.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w29/RoboDrog/IMG_0835-1.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w29/RoboDrog/DSC00072.jpg

I See that Trabzonspor are keeping the good form running with a impressive 6:1 Victory over Sivasspor :alkış:

Paksoy
16.09.2010, 17:39
I can't see photos

Hakan Karadirek
17.09.2010, 01:14
Drogster, we would like to welcom you to our site. It's a pleasure to see you here. Hope to see a friendly match between Trabzonspor and Drogheda United as soon as possible. Take care of yourself.

Burçak
17.09.2010, 01:25
very nice photos.
Martin thanks for the hospitality ;)

bangkook_61
17.09.2010, 02:05
We still couldn't do a friendly game with our brothers. I hope it will happen January.

talibim
18.09.2010, 00:53
http://www.droghedaunited.ie/

http://www.droghedaunited.ie/images/splash_images/donate_paypal.jpg
http://www.droghedaunited.ie/images/splash_images/candb_paypal.jpg
http://www.droghedaunited.ie/images/splash_images/dunphy_paypal.jpg

melodicforce
23.09.2010, 01:32
...now i am back from my long trip!
ireland, north-ireland, england, france, belgium, netherlands and germany...
it was very heavy, but very funny too!
and i have the best time in ireland with my friends from drogheda!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE THINGS GUYS!!!
you give me so much, i am very happy :alkış:
you're all welceome in trabzon...
...and in frankfurt too ;)

Drogster
23.09.2010, 16:58
...now i am back from my long trip!
ireland, north-ireland, england, france, belgium, netherlands and germany...
it was very heavy, but very funny too!
and i have the best time in ireland with my friends from drogheda!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE THINGS GUYS!!!
you give me so much, i am very happy :alkış:
you're all welceome in trabzon...
...and in frankfurt too ;)

Your Very Welcome
It was great to see you over.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w29/RoboDrog/TrabzonDrog.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w29/RoboDrog/TrabzonDrog2.jpg

:D

İlker Akçay
29.09.2010, 16:44
Our brotherhood became offical today :)

Congrulations :)

Claret-Blue Trabzonspor-Drogheda :)

http://www.trabzonspor.org.tr/Upload/Resimler/buyuk/5471-6L3X5G6J.jpg İrlanda 1.Ligi takımlarından Drogheda United ile kardeş kulüp olunması yönündeki öneriye yönetim kurulumuz olumlu cevap verdi.

Buna göre kulübümüzle aynı renkleri taşıyan ve Osmanlı İmparatorluğu tarafından 1847 yılında İrlanda halkına gönderilen yardımın ulaştırıldığı şehrin takımı olan Drogheda United’la önce taraftar bazında başlayan diyalog süreci resmi boyuta ulaştı.
Drogheda United FC kulübünün tarihini kaleme alan Brian Whelan’ın “Bordo Mavi Bir Tarih” adlı kitabın tanıtım toplantısına katılan Dublin Büyükelçimiz kanalıyla Dışişleri Bakanlığı’na yaptığı öneri kulübümüze ulaştırıldı.
Whelan mektubunda aynı renkleri taşıyan iki kulüp arasında 2006 yılından itibaren yakın ilişkiler kurulduğu, karşılıklı forma ve flama değişimleri yaşandığı vurgulanırken kardeş kulüp ilişkisi kurulmasının da söz konusu olabileceğine dikkat çekildi.
Türk Dışişleri Bakanlığı tarafından kulübümüzün görüşlerinin istenmesi üzerine yönetim kurulumuz tarafından verilen cevapta böylesi bir talebin memnuniyetle karşılanacağına dikkat çekildi. Böylelikle taraflar arasındaki kardeş kulüp süreci resmen başlamış oldu.
Bu arada söz konusu yakın ilişki bir süre önce ülkemizi ziyaret eden İrlanda Cumhurbaşkanı Mary McAleese’nin Cumhurbaşkanımız Abdullah Gül ile yaptığı görüşmede de gündeme gelmiş ve McAleese iki ülke arasındaki tarihi bağlara atıfta bulunarak Drogheda şehrinin Osmanlı Devleti’nin 19’uncu yüzyıldaki ‘büyük kıtlık’ sırasında İrlanda’ya yaptığı yardımın ulaştığı şehir olduğuna dikkat çekmişti.

English version (Google Translate)

Div 1 teams, with a sister club in Ireland Drogheda United to be the proposal that our Board of Directors gave a positive answer.

Accordingly, with the same colors kulübümüzle and sent aid to the people of Ireland in 1847 by the Ottoman Empire, the city conveyed to the team which started the dialogue process on the basis of Drogheda United'la picture size reached before the fans.

Drogheda United FC club history written by Brian Whelan in "Burgundy Blue A History" Our ambassador in Dublin attended the meeting through the presentation of the book club recommendation was sent to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Whelan letter bearing the same colors, it was established close relations between the two clubs since 2006, emphasized the mutual form, and the pennant are experiencing changes in the establishment of brotherly relationship with the club in question may be noted.

By the Turkish Ministry of Foreign Affairs requested the views of our club on the reply given by the board of directors noted that such a demand met pleasure. Thus, between the parties officially began the process of a sister club.

Meanwhile, a close relationship with the Irish President Mary McAleese'nin time before arriving in Turkey on the agenda during a meeting with President Abdullah Gul and McAleese has historical ties between the two countries, referring to the city of Drogheda the 19th century the Ottoman Empire's great famine ' Ireland reached the city that drew attention during his aid.

Not:Arkadaşlar benim ingilizcem tam yeterli olmadığı için google translate'den yardım aldım eğer yanlış olan kısımlar varsa ingilizce çok iyi düzeyde olan arkadaşların yardımıyla gerekli düzenlemeleri yapabiliriz.

Drogster
30.09.2010, 13:23
Hi Folks

Here's a few photos from the book launch, with the 2nd Secretary from the Turkish Embassy and the Mayor of Drogheda and of course Brian Whelan, the man behind the book.

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w29/RoboDrog/Claretandbluescarfs.jpg

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w29/RoboDrog/Booklaunchnight.jpg

Drogster
30.09.2010, 22:14
Check it out folks

http://www.droghedaunited.ie/

http://www.droghedaunited.ie/news/2010/september/news_022.php

:alkış::sevinç::alkış:

Claret & Blue Brotherhood

talibim
30.09.2010, 22:30
Drogheda United FC is delighted to announce that top Turkish Super Lig club Trabzonspor has accepted Drogheda United as its official sister club. This announcement paves the way for greater co-operation between the two clubs and indeed between the town of Drogheda and Turkey generally.
It is a tremendous honour to have the relationship between Drogheda United and Trabzonspor cemented in this manner and shows the friendship and respect that the clubs have developed over the last number of years.
The news comes on the back of a visit by a top Turkish news agency to Hunky Dorys Park a number of weeks ago and discussions between both clubs culminating in the Turkish Ministry for Foreign Affairs putting the proposal to the Directors of Trabzonspor.
Speaking about the announcement, Director Roisin Phillips said "We have been overwhelmed by the goodwill shown to us by the supporters and those involved in Trabzonspor and hope that this latest development will lead to a number of further exciting initiatives over the coming months".
http://www.droghedaunited.ie/news/2010/september/news_022.php

Drogster
02.11.2010, 02:12
Hi Folks

Well last Friday night saw the 2010 League of Ireland come to a close with Shamrock Rovers lifting the trophy, for the 16th time.

Sadly the Drogs faith was confirmed a fortnight ago when we lost 2:0 to Rovers when we need to win our last two games. As a result we have been relegated to the First division for next season.

So next season is going to be a big challenge for the club and supporters, in all aspects.

One huge disadvantage of playing in the First Division is the huge spread of the teams across the length and breadth of the country, so the logistics of travelling for the club are massively increased, especially when all the channels generating revenues are greatly reduced.

So trying to put together a half decent team is a monumental task. Our local rivals Dundalk, who are one of the most successful clubs in the league, spent 7 seasons in the 1st division before getting promoted 2 seasons ago. So it is not an easy ride to get back into the Premier League.

On the plus side, I see that you guys had another win over the weekend, 2:1 away to Konyaspor, and are now are only 1 point behind Bursaspor.

Keep it up folks, you certainly are flying the Claret and Blue Flag

high.....long may it last.

Take Care

And as always, C’mon the Claret & Blue

Kerimcan Yıldırım
03.11.2010, 02:10
Hi Folks

Well last Friday night saw the 2010 League of Ireland come to a close with Shamrock Rovers lifting the trophy, for the 16th time.

Sadly the Drogs faith was confirmed a fortnight ago when we lost 2:0 to Rovers when we need to win our last two games. As a result we have been relegated to the First division for next season.

So next season is going to be a big challenge for the club and supporters, in all aspects.

One huge disadvantage of playing in the First Division is the huge spread of the teams across the length and breadth of the country, so the logistics of travelling for the club are massively increased, especially when all the channels generating revenues are greatly reduced.

So trying to put together a half decent team is a monumental task. Our local rivals Dundalk, who are one of the most successful clubs in the league, spent 7 seasons in the 1st division before getting promoted 2 seasons ago. So it is not an easy ride to get back into the Premier League.

On the plus side, I see that you guys had another win over the weekend, 2:1 away to Konyaspor, and are now are only 1 point behind Bursaspor.

Keep it up folks, you certainly are flying the Claret and Blue Flag

high.....long may it last.

Take Care

And as always, C’mon the Claret & Blue

Sorry to hear about your relegation Drogster.

Let's hope that you get back to the top flight the year after.

A game with Trabzonspor would certainly have helped solve some
of your financial troubles but we have a general assembly approaching
and the club officials are busy contemplating their own immediate future.
So maybe some time next year!

Good luck until then!

emregoren
10.11.2010, 17:53
Sorry to hear about your relegation Drogster.

Let's hope that you get back to the top flight the year after.

A game with Trabzonspor would certainly have helped solve some
of your financial troubles but we have a general assembly approaching
and the club officials are busy contemplating their own immediate future.
So maybe some time next year!

Good luck until then!

we hope you will return to the Premier League as soon as possible. Promoting in the first season is difficul but believing Claret and Blue is the half of achieving and return to Premier League. At the end of the 11th day of the season we are in the first position in Turkish Super League. And on Saturday we will play with Bursaspor who is in the second position in oue league. If we will win, I thin we will be in the first position at the end of the first season.

Takımlar Play Av Point
Trabzonspor 11 19 26
Bursaspor 11 14 25
Kayserispor 11 11 24
Fenerbahçe 11 15 21
İstanbul BŞB 11 6 19
Kardemir Karabük. 11 4 18
Antalyaspor 11 0 18
Beşiktaş 11 5 17
Galatasaray 11 -1 16
Gaziantepspor 11 0 14
MKE Ankaragücü 11 -2 14
Manisaspor 11 -5 12
Gençlerbirliği 11 -7 12
Eskişehirspor 11 -5 10
Konyaspor 11 -8 9
Bucaspor 11 -8 7
Sivasspor 11 -17 7
Kasımpaşa 11 -21 3

You can find the all tables in the related link.
http://www.ligtv.com.tr/LigPuanDurumu.aspx?l=2

good luck and best wishes to all Claret and Blue ...

Mustafa Umut
17.11.2010, 20:42
claret red-blue !!!

memmedaga
05.12.2010, 01:30
Hi I was checking out the website for Drogheda and I saw the emblem of Trabzonspor and just below it was written "Official Partners", I am extremely happy about it.

Barış Burak
07.12.2010, 12:31
we love droghedaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Samet Türkmen
25.12.2010, 03:00
Hi Drogs. What is Drogheda online store link or where i can get a Drogheda United Jersey ? (online)

Deniz Tosunoğlu
03.01.2011, 14:42
Somebody has to arrange a friendly match between Trabzonspor and Drogheda.

bangkook_61
04.01.2011, 03:02
Our board seems very uninterested for a friendly game. I hope this will happen in summer camp 2011

ihkondur
19.01.2011, 23:39
oooo Drogheda United oooo
Welcome aboard brother team Drogheda

Barış Burak
25.01.2011, 00:09
when will we have friendly match?

talibim
14.02.2011, 20:25
Drogheda United FC is delighted to have learned this morning that it has been granted a Premier Division licence for the 2011 season.

The club had made a strong case for its inclusion in the top-flight after last week receiving official notification that it was next in line to fill the vacancy left by Sporting Fingal.
With the potential for increased sponsorship, commercial interest and gate income that life in the premier division affords, and following a strong start to its share issue scheme which in under a month has yielded over €80K, those now running the club look forward to building a stable and successful future.
“Taking our place in this season’s premier division gives us a terrific opportunity to move on from the turbulent times of the past, assuming our share scheme maintains momentum up to the start of the season” said Jim Agnew, club Director. “We’ve worked hard over the last few months on plans to make the club self-sustaining and to place ownership in the hands of the supporters and our community. We may not be winning the league or anything like that for a while but by the beginning of the season we believe we can have a club that is structured, vibrant and, most importantly, financially stable. Hopefully the award of this licence will encourage more people to become involved in our project and will boost membership of our Claret & Blue Club.”
Season tickets for this season’s campaign are on-sale immediately on www.droghedaunited.ie (http://www.droghedaunited.ie) or from the Drogheda United club house from next weekend.

Drogster
11.03.2011, 16:04
Hi All

Its been a while.

As posted up, as a result of Sporting Fingal going bang, during the off season, the Drogs have been reinstated in the Premier League for the 2011 Season....YES!!! :bmn2:

Another twist in the story was that 1 week before the season kicked off our manager Bobby Brown was sacked in the Saturday morning with our new manager Mick Cooke signed on the Sunday morning.

Not great preparation for the new season. Mick had only 2 training sessions with Bobby’s team, who himself had 2 weeks to upgrade the squad for the Premier.

The league started last Friday, with the Drogs home to UCD. It was a cagey start by both teams with the Drogs the better of the 1st half. The second half was much the same but midway the pace of the game started to show on the Drogs players. UCD scored with 10mins to ago.

A lot of positive could be taken from the game, and we probably deserved a point, but it wasn’t to be.

Next up tonight is Bohs away. Bohs have themselves had a rough off season and wouldn’t be the same force they were for the last couple of seasons. It is very wet over here and it could make it interesting, slippy surface, wet ball could lead to a few mistakes......for both sides!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed we can get something from the game. C’mon the Drogs.

I see that Trabonspor are keeping up the pressure and flying high with some very good result of late. Joint top with Fenerbahçe (http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/club=52692/domestic/index.html). I have being keeping an eye on your progress.

Best of luck against Kasımpaşa (http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/club=2600289/domestic/index.html) tomorrow.

C’mon The Claret & Blue

melodicforce
20.03.2011, 13:29
hi martin,
the first point this year! but from 0:2 to 2:2 is very good!
i hope, we have not problems this year in the league, like last year!!!
good luck for our two teams...

ceserdar
04.04.2011, 13:48
We've got the first place in the league after Fenerbahçe drew 0 - 0 with Bursaspor. We hope we'll hold the the first place until the league ends. :)

zafer6161
17.06.2011, 10:02
Hi All

Its been a while.

As posted up, as a result of Sporting Fingal going bang, during the off season, the Drogs have been reinstated in the Premier League for the 2011 Season....YES!!! :bmn2:

Another twist in the story was that 1 week before the season kicked off our manager Bobby Brown was sacked in the Saturday morning with our new manager Mick Cooke signed on the Sunday morning.

Not great preparation for the new season. Mick had only 2 training sessions with Bobby’s team, who himself had 2 weeks to upgrade the squad for the Premier.

The league started last Friday, with the Drogs home to UCD. It was a cagey start by both teams with the Drogs the better of the 1st half. The second half was much the same but midway the pace of the game started to show on the Drogs players. UCD scored with 10mins to ago.

A lot of positive could be taken from the game, and we probably deserved a point, but it wasn’t to be.

Next up tonight is Bohs away. Bohs have themselves had a rough off season and wouldn’t be the same force they were for the last couple of seasons. It is very wet over here and it could make it interesting, slippy surface, wet ball could lead to a few mistakes......for both sides!!!!!!!

Fingers crossed we can get something from the game. C’mon the Drogs.

I see that Trabonspor are keeping up the pressure and flying high with some very good result of late. Joint top with Fenerbahçe (http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/club=52692/domestic/index.html). I have being keeping an eye on your progress.

Best of luck against Kasımpaşa (http://www.uefa.com/teamsandplayers/teams/club=2600289/domestic/index.html) tomorrow.

C’mon The Claret & Blue

bu sene sizin takım çok berbat,gelen gidenden 3,5 yiyorsunuz,bordo mavi renlere yakışmıyor,acaba yönetiminizdemi sorun var,futbolcular alacaklarını alamıyormu,o şanlı tarihi başarılarla dolu kulube bu sene ne oldu da böyle kötü sonuçlar alıyorlar,bugün st patrik le maçınız var,st patrik de liginizin dişli takımlarından,zaten iddaa da 1.30 vermiş,siz evinizde başarılı değilsiniz ama size başarılar umarım galip gelirsiniz,bu arada maça gidecekmisin,havalar çok soğuk oralarda dimi,buralar serin ama hafif yağacak gibi,neysem görüşmek üzere,tekrardan başarılar,cennetde yaşıyorsunuz:p

ingilizce çevirisi :your team sucks this year too, do you eat from the outgoing 3.5, burgundy blue pupils does not suit, I wonder yönetiminizdemi have a problem, players will receive alamıyormu, on that glorious cottage full of success, what happened this year receive such poor results, the patriarch le match today, there are st , st patriarch teams in the league gear, or 1.30 Bookmakers have already given, you do not succeed at home, but I hope that you luck will come to prevail, in the meantime gidecekmisin match, the weather is too cold there twill, provinces, cool, but slightly watery, some sense to discuss, again, good luck, You live in heaven: p

GULER
24.06.2011, 07:57
Good luck to Drogheda United next season!! BORDEAUX - BLUE FOREVER:):)

Drogster
27.07.2011, 13:57
Hi Folks

All your Claret & Blue Friends in Ireland want to wish Trabzonspor the very best of luck against Benfica tonight. Hopefully you get a good result and keep the Claret & Blue Flag flying high for all of us.

I will be watching on the internet.

Pity to hear about the match fixing allegations in the league, hopefully it gets sorted out.

The Drogs had started our season badly, but over the last 6-8 matches with the help of some new players we are really playing some good football and getting the results although we were unlucky not to get points against Shamrock Rovers and Sligo Rovers recently. We probably need another striker just to help the others with a few goals.

Best of luck again

C’mon the Claret & Blue

merve61
08.08.2011, 15:57
drogster
have you ever heard about Fenerbahçe who got involved in match-fixing activities and is still having investigation. And the league has finished at 82 points TS and FB are at same points :D. So we are going to be last year's champion, maybe. And all fans are really bored and angry about these ugly interventions by FB to all teams, all referees and turkish futball federation. So we wish this nigtmare finishes and we become the real champion in the end :))))

Drogster
25.08.2011, 00:43
YES......Just saw on Sky Sports that "Trabzonspor have just replaced Fenerbahce in the pot for tomorrows draw for the Champions League due to the Match-Fixing scandals"

The REAL CHAMPIONS have taken their rightful Place

Congratulation Folks

C'mon The Claret & Blue
:atki::sevinç::atki::sevinç::atki:

Talat YAVUZ
26.08.2011, 07:12
Thanks drogster wait and watch the claret&blue:)))

qlii
30.08.2011, 12:25
Hi Drogster welcome trabzonspor forum.

Claret&Blue Brothers

Sorry I can't english :)

Drogster
14.09.2011, 18:14
Hi Folks

Just want to wish Trabzonspor the very best of luck in tonight’s Champions league game against Inter form Myself and all the Drog supporters.

We hope that you come away with a good result and hopefully a few goals and even a win......fingers crossed.

All the Drogs Fan will be willing the Claret & Blue team on.

I’ll be watching the game via the red button on sky later.

C’mon the Claret & Blue

Samet Türkmen
14.09.2011, 21:16
Hi Folks

Just want to wish Trabzonspor the very best of luck in tonight’s Champions league game against Inter form Myself and all the Drog supporters.

We hope that you come away with a good result and hopefully a few goals and even a win......fingers crossed.

All the Drogs Fan will be willing the Claret & Blue team on.

I’ll be watching the game via the red button on sky later.

C’mon the Claret & Blue

Thanks a lot :alkış:

Chiko
14.09.2011, 21:29
Thank you, Drogster.
It's really nice to see your support.
Claret-Blue! :)

Samet Türkmen
15.09.2011, 00:48
We won we won won !!!!! To all claret blue teams.

cınar#7
15.09.2011, 01:06
Drogster!!!! tell me you watched our victory right???

Drogster
15.09.2011, 12:23
Drogster!!!! tell me you watched our victory right???

Why?....was there a match last night?........:p

Of course I Did.........And WHAT a great Victory:alkış:

Congratulations folks on a GREAT result.:alkış:

You guys should be very proud of the team.

They didn’t look out of place, either

Well Done again, from all your Claret & Blue Drogs Supporters in Ireland.
:tsbayrak::atki::sevinç::atki::tsbayrak:

Drogster
15.09.2011, 12:28
P.S.

I thought that Tolga Zengin was outstanding and kept a clean sheet against the 2010 Champions.

cınar#7
15.09.2011, 16:51
P.S.

I thought that Tolga Zengin was outstanding and kept a clean sheet against the 2010 Champions.
dont forget Colman,he played better than cambiasso,wouldnt be a surprise if colman get an argentina duty incoming matches.

I always pick Drogheda United when i play FIFA 11 pro games so i help your team in some way :)

merve61
28.09.2011, 20:49
Trabzonspor 1-1 Lille :)) I am happy, because we are still group leader :D
I wısh we would finish group matches as THE LEADER

bangkook_61
01.10.2011, 15:42
Hey Drogster,
How about your team ? I hope everything is alright :)

talibim
02.11.2011, 20:54
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/297115_189137391167230_109409515806685_424690_2128 831854_n.jpg

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/384777_189135901167379_109409515806685_424688_1908 278070_n.jpg

http://a2.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/379885_189136864500616_109409515806685_424689_1692 531966_n.jpg

talibim
02.11.2011, 20:55
2011 sezonu yılın ödülleri buluşması Drogheda United klüp binasında yapıldı.ve gördüğünüz gibi Trabzonspor bayrağı klüp binasının duvarlarında!

melodicforce
05.11.2011, 10:17
helal olsun adamlara, eylül 2010 da götürdügüm bayragi sakliyorlar ve her zaman gösteriyorlar.
"famous 45 ultras drogheda" bayragi her macta asiyor, evde ve deplasmanda!!

Gamze_TS
14.11.2011, 21:04
Why?....was there a match last night?........:p

Of course I Did.........And WHAT a great Victory:alkış:

Congratulations folks on a GREAT result.:alkış:

You guys should be very proud of the team.

They didn’t look out of place, either

Well Done again, from all your Claret & Blue Drogs Supporters in Ireland.
:tsbayrak::atki::sevinç::atki::tsbayrak:

Hi There,
i have just learned about your team, and the friendship between our teams. Hope everything is good on your side as well. Best wishes from Trabzonspor fans in İstanbul...

6Şafak Aydın1
21.11.2011, 06:39
helal olsun adamlara, eylül 2010 da götürdügüm bayragi sakliyorlar ve her zaman gösteriyorlar.
"famous 45 ultras drogheda" bayragi her macta asiyor, evde ve deplasmanda!!

bi mac yapamadik bunlarla.

melodicforce
21.11.2011, 13:44
git yönetime sor bu soruyu....
ben sormaktan biktim!!

drogheda united baskana bana kendisi yüzüme söyledi:

"bir kac kez telefon ve faks ile dostluk maci icin temasa gectik, malesef her seferinde red veya cevap alamadik"

cınar#7
12.12.2011, 23:17
fm12 affiliated clubs:)

Kaan
18.02.2012, 21:27
Hem Droghedalı, hem Trabzonsporlu yöneticileri olan bir sayfa. İlginizi çeker belki.

http://www.facebook.com/DroghedaUnited.Turkiye

melodicforce
20.02.2012, 21:46
only 3 days, then we see the game against eindhoven with my 5 friends from ireland!

5 irish guys in holland, to support trabzonspor ;)

Samet Türkmen
24.02.2012, 02:44
Hi Drogsters. We are sorry for tonight :p

talibim
24.02.2012, 13:32
http://www.ligtv.com.tr/haber/icimizdeki-irlandalilar

melodicforce
29.02.2012, 22:16
http://www.forzadrogs.com/?p=242

zafer6161
27.04.2012, 10:08
yessss...........

zafer6161
05.05.2012, 12:07
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/522825_364753940239731_291992044182588_978997_2021 809189_n.jpg

zafer6161
05.05.2012, 12:08
İrlanda Takımlarından Drogheda United FC Son Maçda Açtığı Pankart

zafer6161
05.05.2012, 12:10
http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/536099_364753880239737_291992044182588_978996_8779 23512_n.jpg

Cihan-Ucar
26.05.2012, 01:54
Kardes Takimimiz Bugünkü Kupa macinda Plakayi takmis

http://www.ergebnisselive.com/spiel/bD7BmMKJ/#spiel-zusammenfassung

Adamlar hep mesaj yoliyor ama bizimkiler annamiyor :D

Saka maka bir hazirlik mac yapmak lazim kardeslerimizle

Ömer Faruk61
29.05.2012, 16:51
BordoMavi.Net Forum for International Users. You can post only in English. :)

talibim
23.06.2012, 01:14
http://www.droghedaunited.ie/news/2012/june/news_008.php

talibim
27.06.2012, 15:21
Drogheda and Turkey friendship goes from strength to strength

Drogheda United was honoured and privileged to welcome Mr. Saim Orhan from Turkish television station Samanyolu to Drogheda last Friday. Mr. Orhan was in Drogheda to film for his television programme Ayna which will feature Drogheda United as part of a wider feature on Ireland and the Turkish/Irish connections. He was accompanied by representatives of Turkish Airlines and the Turkish Irish Educational and Cultural Society (TIECS).
Mr. Jim Agnew, Drogheda United Chairman, met Mr. Orhan and his colleagues and was interviewed outside Scotch Hall on the banks of the River Boyne. The location was very fitting given that Scotch Hall Shopping Centre is Drogheda United’s shirt sponsor for the next two seasons. It was also a particularly symbolic location as the Turkish connection with Drogheda began when Turkish ships travelled up the Boyne to Drogheda with aid during the Irish Famine. One of Ireland’s and certainly Drogheda’s most historic landmarks, the Boyne viaduct, stands proudly in the background, another symbol of the great links between Drogheda and Turkey.
On Friday evening, the club welcomed Mr. Orhan and his colleagues to Hunky Dorys Park where they filmed part of the Drogheda United v Bray Wanderers match.
Drogheda United is proud to be an ambassador for the city of Drogheda in fostering and nurturing relationships with our Turkish friends.

Drogheda ve Turkiye dostluğu gitgide güçleniyor

Drogheda United, Türk televizyon kanallarından Samanyolu televizyonunun program yapımcısı Sayın Saim Orhan'ı geçtiğimiz cuma günü şehrimizde misafir etmekten büyük mutluluk duydu.Sayın Orhan, beraberinde Türk Hava Yolları ve Türk İrlanda Eğitim ve Kültür Cemiyeti (TIECS) nin kıymetli temsilcileriyle Ayna Programının Irlanda çekimleri için şehrimizdeydiler.Irlanda ve Türk / Irlanda ilişkilerinin konu olduğu program çekimlerinde Drogheda United klübü de geniş bir şekilde yer aldı.
Drogheda United klübü başkanı Sayın Jim Agnew, Sayın Orhan ile röportaj gerçekleştirdi.Röportaj, Drogheda United'ın forma reklamı sponsoru olan Scotch Hall alışveriş merkezinin dışında Boyne nehri manzarası eşliğinde gerçekleştirildi.Boyne nehrinin Türk-Irlanda ilişkilerinin başlamasında önemli bir yeri var.İrlanda daki kıtlık zamanında Osmanlı Devleti'nin gönderdiği yardım gemileri Drogheda şehrine Boyne nehrinden giriş yaptılar.Ve elbette ki Drogheda ve Türkiye arasındaki ilişkinin diğer sembol eseri olan İrlanda ve Drogheda'nın en önemli tarihi eserlerinden olan Boyne Viyadükleri de tüm ihtişamlı görüntüsüyle sohbete eşlik etti.
Cuma günü klübümüzü şereflendiren Sayın Saim Orhan ve mesai arkadaşları Hunky Dorys Park stadında oynadığımız Drogheda United Vs Bray Wanderers maçında program için çekim yaptılar.
Drogheda United Klübü olarak Drogheda şehri ve Türk dostlarımızın bu mümtaz ilişkilerine elçilik etmekten şeref duyuyoruz.

http://www.droghedaunited.ie/news/2012/june/images/turkey_tv.jpg

Faruk Türk
20.08.2012, 17:28
Drogheda is very good this season.
Now they just got the 2nd place but I guess they have a big Chance to get the Championship.
Sligo Rovers is doing a great job.
I hope Drogheda is going to win the League. It's still possible, just don't give up

Come on folks!

Hamza Milet
22.08.2012, 20:57
I (L) Drogheda
Greetz from HOLLAND !

talibim
25.09.2012, 02:23
http://www.droghedaunited.ie/reports/2012/september/report_060.php

talibim
19.10.2012, 15:11
http://www.thescore.ie/drogheda-united-trabzonspor-641407-Oct2012/

http://www.droghedaunited.ie/news/2012/october/news_004.php

Tunga
06.12.2012, 11:00
The calendar of the friendly match between Drogheda & Trabzonspor is fixed.

Trabzonspor & Drogheda will play their first match between each other on the week 19-26th March 2013, in Dublin.

Great news :)

:atki: See you then our Claret & Blue Brothers :atki:

Halit M. MOLLASALİHOĞLU
25.01.2013, 23:56
Brothers will meet at least...

19-26th March 2013

Ömer Faruk61
20.03.2013, 18:01
Hi,

Hope to have a great game under claret-blue tomorrow. :)

21/03/13 Thursday Drogheda United vs Trabzonspor....

zafer6161
30.09.2013, 16:58
bu sene sizin takım çok berbat,gelen gidenden 3,5 yiyorsunuz,bordo mavi renlere yakışmıyor,acaba yönetiminizdemi sorun var,futbolcular alacaklarını alamıyormu,o şanlı tarihi başarılarla dolu kulube bu sene ne oldu da böyle kötü sonuçlar alıyorlar,bugün st patrik le maçınız var,st patrik de liginizin dişli takımlarından,zaten iddaa da 1.30 vermiş,siz evinizde başarılı değilsiniz ama size başarılar umarım galip gelirsiniz,bu arada maça gidecekmisin,havalar çok soğuk oralarda dimi,buralar serin ama hafif yağacak gibi,neysem görüşmek üzere,tekrardan başarılar,cennetde yaşıyorsunuz:p

ingilizce çevirisi :your team sucks this year too, do you eat from the outgoing 3.5, burgundy blue pupils does not suit, I wonder yönetiminizdemi have a problem, players will receive alamıyormu, on that glorious cottage full of success, what happened this year receive such poor results, the patriarch le match today, there are st , st patriarch teams in the league gear, or 1.30 Bookmakers have already given, you do not succeed at home, but I hope that you luck will come to prevail, in the meantime gidecekmisin match, the weather is too cold there twill, provinces, cool, but slightly watery, some sense to discuss, again, good luck, You live in heaven: p

nostalji :D

dragoster pampa daha yazmıyor,neden acaba

cınar#7
10.08.2015, 23:50
Where are you Drogster? :)

Hamdi Karamahmutoğlu
30.08.2015, 11:37
A terrible game this Saturday as Drogheda United host Limerick at United Park.
There was a lots of pressure for both teams.
Because both teams has same danger: Relegation.
But Limerick just survived in there.
Im really sorry pals but our Claret&Blue sisters club Drogheda United is not very well this season.
Drogheda United will need a solid comeback in results, if they are to climb out of the relegation battle with next away game in Derry.

Özşahin
17.05.2016, 13:21
Drogheda is far as bad as Trabzonspor this season, I wish the next season will be better for both of us.

Drogheda United fans, where are you? Wish to see you soon...

memoweb
14.10.2017, 21:23
Hi, welcome to brother :)

Enaldo61
24.03.2018, 17:45
Drogheda United ne oldu?

Sefer A.
11.05.2018, 03:23
Drogheda United ne oldu?
asansör takim resmen maalesef

Ufuk
04.12.2019, 23:10
Finn Harps ile playoffta karşılaştılar. 1-0'ın rövanşında 2-0 kaybedip üst lige çıkma şansını kaybettiler. Seneye şampiyon bitirip doğrudan bir üst lige çıkma niyetindeler sanırım sağdan soldan ligin iyi topçularını topluyorlar. İnş bizde onlarda istediğimize kavuşuruz. Twitterda sürekli cevap yazıp etkileşim kasıyorlar. Bizimde arada gönülleri okşamamız gerek :)

https://media.giphy.com/media/yoJC2K6rCzwNY2EngA/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/yziuK6WtDFMly/giphy.gif

Şunları sık kullanılanlara eklemişler. Her tweete gönderiyorlar :D

Anıl C
25.02.2020, 15:09
Aga, Hi Hi diyoruz da biz kime bu baslikta Hi diyoruz? La kimse yok ki bu kulübü temsilen burda:D

Burçak
03.03.2020, 13:36
ya kulübü temsilen burada birini geçtim resmi facebook twitter sayfalarında bile yazan taraftarları yok neredeyse.
hatta bizimkiler daha çok onların sayfalarında.

Anıl C
21.10.2020, 20:32
Is there any Irish here:D

beratika
13.03.2022, 00:07
I think Irish people dont use Twitter :))

vhchicharito
01.08.2023, 13:09
Bu ilişkinin her zaman zaman içinde büyümesi inanılmaz.