PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Benfica - Trabzonspor

15.07.2011, 15:58
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_djmbIHfAzV8/TQZGY7N9kPI/AAAAAAAAEDU/tL4V6QXX4h4/s1600/ibb-trabzonspor.jpg

Hqmi
15.07.2011, 16:23
Very unlucky Benfica ;D

Pedro_SLB
15.07.2011, 17:16
Its going to be two great matches. We,Benfica fans have a lot of respect for the Trabzonspor team,but honestly we are expecting to go through!
Anyway,will the second leg be played in your new stadium or is it not finished yet! I heard you build one...

Zafer Fidan
15.07.2011, 18:18
Its going to be two great matches. We,Benfica fans have a lot of respect for the Trabzonspor team,but honestly we are expecting to go through!
Anyway,will the second leg be played in your new stadium or is it not finished yet! I heard you build one...

No, it will not be played in the new stadium. That will take a longer time till it is finished. :)

Serdar Ersoy
15.07.2011, 18:31
Türkçe mealini de yazarmısınız arkadaşlar. Bir insanım ben :)

Samet Türkmen
15.07.2011, 18:34
Hi Benfica supporters. Thank you for welcome message on your board. Welcome to our forum :)

Pedro_SLB
15.07.2011, 20:33
Hi Benfica supporters. Thank you for welcome message on your board. Welcome to our forum :)
Yeah,no problem,you are welcome there.Its something we are used to,discussing football with foreign clubs fans.:D
Its a shame that we have to face each other so soon,because I really think that you had quality to be in the Champions League.
Why did Jaja Coelho go to Dubai,instead of staying in a good league like yours? Was it a lot of money involved?:confused:

Zafer Fidan
15.07.2011, 20:55
Yeah,no problem,you are welcome there.Its something we are used to,discussing football with foreign clubs fans.:D
Its a shame that we have to face each other so soon,because I really think that you had quality to be in the Champions League.
Why did Jaja Coelho go to Dubai,instead of staying in a good league like yours? Was it a lot of money involved?:confused:

The main reason was that he had absolutely no discipline. He is a very talented footballer, but also a guy, who lived an unprofessional life beside the football field.

Pedro_SLB
15.07.2011, 22:00
The main reason was that he had absolutely no discipline. He is a very talented footballer, but also a guy, who lived an unprofessional life beside the football field.
Its a shame,Jaja is a very good player. I saw some matches last season and i really liked him, Colman (who is well known around our forum:D) Balci,the right back and the player I liked the most was Selçuk Inan,who i know that has left for Gala.
So,who is your star player now? Or at least the most famous around the fans like KING AIMAR for us http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1BLVDgwwZc&feature=related
Best player in the world :p

bangkook_61
15.07.2011, 22:19
Pedro,
Welcome here my friend.

Actually we are sorry because that is unlucky lottery for us. Benfica is a great team and we didn't want to face you so soon. Last year we had great team but we lost 5-6 players that team and we are weaker than last year. For example you mentioned Jaja Coelho who is spectacular player. Unfortunately he isn't notice that.

You must heard about match-fixing scandal in Turkey. Fenerbahçe stole our trophy and Champions League's access. We already knew that but the whole world knows it now. Maybe 4-5 months later we will take that trophy already we fully deserved. But we lost a lot of money for Group stage of Champions League that gave every participant and for the first time we would play that organization. That's really sucks.

Whatever, our team is really strong and our new player looks settle the team. I hope we can beat you :)
Sorry for bad English

Canberk
15.07.2011, 22:44
Serdar Ersoy haklı beyler Türkçe meali yok mudur bunların :D

Zafer Fidan
15.07.2011, 22:56
Its a shame,Jaja is a very good player. I saw some matches last season and i really liked him, Colman (who is well known around our forum:D) Balci,the right back and the player I liked the most was Selçuk Inan,who i know that has left for Gala.
So,who is your star player now? Or at least the most famous around the fans like KING AIMAR for us http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1BLVDgwwZc&feature=related

It`s right, that we lost some good players like Selcuk Inan. But i think we will be stronger than the last year. We did some good transfers, like Didier Zokora from FC Sevilla, Paulo Henrique (a young brazilian striker), Halil Altintop or Adrian Mierzejewski.

mda61
15.07.2011, 22:59

If you have King Aimar, then we have King Kong Zokora :D

We will see who's the real king :) by the way, do you think that your squad have improved after the last season ? I mean, what about the players that left your club or the players that joined your club ?

Ömer Kibar
15.07.2011, 23:10
Welcome Pedro,

We haven't star player now.We lost many important player and design new team..We hope Zokora will be our new star :)

Also Burak Yılmaz is very important for us..Last year he scored 19 goals.Maybe he is not star player but real hero ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGzPxg75Wv8

Tascaynar
16.07.2011, 00:12
Oh,dude! :)

Pedro_SLB
16.07.2011, 01:17

If you have King Aimar, then we have King Kong Zokora :D

We will see who's the real king :) by the way, do you think that your squad have improved after the last season ? I mean, what about the players that left your club or the players that joined your club ?
Actually yeah,I think we will be stronger. You see, last season we played some outstanding football,the problem was that we only had 11 or 12 good enough players and after January we started playing mid week and weekend every week,for the Portuguese League,Portuguese Cup,League Cup and Europa League and it became difficult. We were second fighting for the title,we reached the final of the league cup and semi final of Europa League and Portuguese Cup,but at the end we only won the league cup because we didnt have replacements for the tired and injured players.
For this season,we have a lot of quality players,like Enzo Perez from the argentina national team,Witsel from the Belgium team,Bruno Cesar from Brasil,Matic from the serbia national team,Nolito from Barcelona who for me has been the best benfica player so far this season and others the new goalkepper is also very good. The problem we may have is that Luisao,in the Brazil team,garay,in argentina,and Maxi pereira,from Uruguay are all in the Copa America. So we have some problems in our back line,which I hope will be solved until the match against you.
Sorry about the long text but talking about Benfica is a very confusing stuff :D

Pedro_SLB
16.07.2011, 01:20
Welcome Pedro,

We haven't star player now.We lost many important player and design new team..We hope Zokora will be our new star :)

Also Burak Yılmaz is very important for us..Last year he scored 19 goals.Maybe he is not star player but real hero ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGzPxg75Wv8

Yeah I Know Burak Yilmaz well,and you also lost Umut Bulut who was also a great goal scorer. Your goalkepper is also very good,Onur,and a player that I also think its very important in your team is Engin Baytar.

Pedro_SLB
16.07.2011, 01:24
Great respect for Trabzonspor and its fans. I hope there will be two great football matches and may the best team win ( Benfica of course xD). The most important is that whatever team wins gets to the Champions League Group Stage,beacuse bothe clubs diserve it.

Ömer Kibar
16.07.2011, 01:26
Yeah I Know Burak Yilmaz well,and you also lost Umut Bulut who was also a great goal scorer. Your goalkepper is also very good,Onur,and a player that I also think its very important in your team is Engin Baytar.

Onur is disabled and Tolga Zengin will play. And Engin Baytar is disabled today.

Bıyıklıoğlu
16.07.2011, 01:29
Ömer Kaptan ne diyor bir çevirsen sevabına...

Haa bir de ona sor bakalım bizim için kendi sayfalarında Türkçe bilgilendirme sayfası açmışlar mı? :D

Pedro_SLB
16.07.2011, 01:29
Onur is disabled and Tolga Zengin will play. And Engin Baytar is disabled today.
Yeah,injuries :( We also have Carlos Martins and Ruben Amorim from the Portuguese national team first 11 injured,although they would probably go to the bench.
Bth,I think Onur is much better than Volkan Demirel. But he is still young and time to be in the national team goal :alkış:

Deniz Tosunoğlu
16.07.2011, 01:40
Pedro, we have star players like Alanzinho (creativity), Burak (finisher) and Colman. If i have to be fair, i hate your rival FC Porto :) I watched Benfica against PSV last year. You played very well.. We will have it very difficult.. I hope for 2 good matches.

Ömer Kibar
16.07.2011, 01:40
Yeah,injuries :( We also have Carlos Martins and Ruben Amorim from the Portuguese national team first 11 injured,although they would probably go to the bench.
Bth,I think Onur is much better than Volkan Demirel. But he is still young and time to be in the national team goal :alkış:

Our national team is so confused.Cose of second coach Oğuz Çetin make up team list and he choose many players from fb , bjk , gs..
Absolutly Onur is much better than Volkan :)

bangkook_61
16.07.2011, 01:43
Pedro,
I am surprised that you know a lot things about us. Impressive :)

Pedro_SLB
16.07.2011, 01:49
Pedro, we have star players like Alanzinho (creativity), Burak (finisher) and Colman. If i have to be fair, i hate your rival FC Porto :) I watched Benfica against PSV last year. You played very well.. We will have it very difficult.. I hope for 2 good matches.
You hating Porto is a big step for us to become friends :D
Yeah,they are corrupt like Fenerbahçe and there were evidences of that when the porto president was caught with a referee the night before a match and in contacts between Porto and referees by phone fixing results. The difference is that in our country justice is not brave enough to arrest such an important person. Im happy that you live in a country where people are punished,and hope that fenerbahçe pays for taking the league away from you :mad:
The match against PSV was great! Shame that we had crucial injuries at the wrong time,i really believe we would have won the europa league :(
About Colman,he is a great player but when I look at his technical ability Im always sad that he doesnt play faster because i could be much better

Pedro_SLB
16.07.2011, 01:52
Pedro,
I am surprised that you know a lot things about us. Impressive :)
Yeah,football is my life :D and I like watching other leagues and after your victory in the super cup against Bursaspor I really became interested about your team because it played great attacking football. A player that played really well was Teofilo Gutirrez.What happened to him ?:confused:

Canberk
16.07.2011, 01:58
Sen hâlâ yatmadın mı hemşerim git yat tamam anladık orada bizimkilere iyi bakın biz burda sizi iyi ağırlarız.

Hadi bye :D

Ömer Kibar
16.07.2011, 01:59
Yeah,football is my life :D and I like watching other leagues and after your victory in the super cup against Bursaspor I really became interested about your team because it played great attacking football. A player that played really well was Teofilo Gutirrez.What happened to him ?:confused:

He escape to Argentina :)

Deniz Tosunoğlu
16.07.2011, 02:09
Pedro ive a question. How long does it takes from Lisabbon airport to Benfica Stadion? What do you recommend me to go to the stadion? With taxi, bus or train?

Orhan Kahraman
16.07.2011, 02:12
Pedro, First of all wellcome

I hope, we gonna watch 2 good matches

As i understand, U analyzed us well

Benfica signed new contracts with afew players
U think they wont have any harmony problem each other till the match day come ?
There are new players it may be difficult to adopt each other , U know i mean adaptaion process or U think they are ready

Fatih Özkan
16.07.2011, 02:14
ChkFtdzDKxs

:p

Pedro_SLB
16.07.2011, 02:20
Pedro ive a question. How long does it takes from Lisabbon airport to Benfica Stadion? What do you recommend me to go to the stadion? With taxi, bus or train?
Well,about that i cant tell you a lot,cause im not from Lisbon! But the airport is not far.
We created this in our forum to help you turkish fans that want to come to Lisbon :http://serbenfiquista.com/forum/index.php?topic=44514.0

Pedro_SLB
16.07.2011, 02:23
Pedro, First of all wellcome

I hope, we gonna watch 2 good matches

As i understand, U analyzed us well

Benfica signed new contracts with afew players
U think they wont have any harmony problem each other till the match day come ?
There are new players it may be difficult to adopt each other , U know i mean adaptaion process or U think they are ready
Yeah,I understand what you mean. We wont have many problems in midfield and attack because the players are almost the same,we only bought players to give more alternatives. Maybe Witsel will be new in the midfield.
The problems are in the defence where the goalkepper is new (and much better in my opinion) and we lost the best left back in the world ( Coentrao to Real Madrid for 30 million). We also bought Garay from Real Madrid and he will have to adapt,but playing alongside Luisao everybody plays well :D

Pedro_SLB
16.07.2011, 02:28
ChkFtdzDKxs

:p
:D Fathi Terim is great! He managed Rui Costa at Fiorentina and he was talked to be manager of Benfica some years ago. What a individual... :alkış:

Cihan_61
16.07.2011, 02:30
TrabzonsPORTO .d

Fatih Özkan
16.07.2011, 02:31
:D Fathi Terim is great! He managed Rui Costa at Fiorentina and he was talked to be manager of Benfica some years ago. What a individual... :alkış:

Do you know Şenol Güneş ?
Şimdi sana "Fatih Terim, Şenol Hoca'nın tırnağı bile olamaz" dicem ama... :D
Fatih Terim can't be Senol Gunes's nail...
Bakalım ne anlayacaksın Pedro :D

Pedro_SLB
16.07.2011, 02:39
Do you know Şenol Güneş ?
Şimdi sana "Fatih Terim, Şenol Hoca'nın tırnağı bile olamaz" dicem ama... :D
Fatih Terim can't be Senol Gunes's nail...
Bakalım ne anlayacaksın Pedro :D
Of course I know Senol Gunes,he managed Turkey to the 2002 world cup semi finals with a team full of rivalry between Galatasaray and Fenerbahçe players. Was a great archivement!
The turkish part i didnt understand a bit,man :D
And google tradutor doesnt help either,it translates to a mix of portuguese from brasil and another language never seen in my life :p

Pedro_SLB
16.07.2011, 02:42
TrabzonsPORTO .d
:D If you were wearing a Porto shirt we would be even more eager to beat you. And thats not good for Trabzonspor :D

Fatih Özkan
16.07.2011, 02:45
Of course I know Senol Gunes,he managed Turkey to the 2002 world cup semi finals with a team full of rivalry between Galatasaray and Fenerbahçe players. Was a great archivement!
The turkish part i didnt understand a bit,man :D
And google tradutor doesnt help either,it translates to a mix of portuguese from brasil and another language never seen in my life :p

Hmmm...
Ok :D

Pedro_SLB
16.07.2011, 02:47
I have a question,Why do you celebrate at the 61 min. ? What is the meaning of that number?
You know,it is also a important number for benfica fans because was the year we won the first European cup final.

Orhan Kahraman
16.07.2011, 02:55
I have a question,Why do you celebrate at the 61 min. ? What is the meaning of that number?
You know,it is also a important number for benfica fans because was the year we won the first European cup final.

İn turkey everycity has a number plate according to the alphabetic order and Trabzon comes on 61. Cos of "T" for example Adana is another city and it took 01 cos its in the First according to the order

Pedro_SLB
16.07.2011, 02:59
İn turkey everycity has a number plate according to the alphabetic order and Trabzon comes on 61. Cos of "T" for example Adana is another city and it took 01 cos its in the First according to the order
Yeah I see. But why do you celebrate it ? The first time I saw it I though you were celebrating a goal from another match :confused:

Orhan Kahraman
16.07.2011, 03:02
i see your team abit lucky cos we lost the best stopper Egemen and we still couldnt replace him with anorher one Glowacki is not enuf , even Giray too . When i compare these 2 teams , both mids are good and creative and also forwards are faster
And knowledgable about What they doing but defans part u have more systematic ones added like Garay

Orhan Kahraman
16.07.2011, 03:07
Yeah I see. But why do you celebrate it ? The first time I saw it I though you were celebrating a goal from another match :confused:

Yea it looks like that :) there is nothing happen in match but fans are celebrating something cos we are not normal :) we are from Trabzon we love the city with the everything in it. Trabzonspor is not just a FC for us its like a lifestyle ,

Pedro_SLB
16.07.2011, 03:07
i see your team abit lucky cos we lost the best stopper Egemen and we still couldnt replace him with anorher one Glowacki is not enuf , even Giray too . When i compare these 2 teams , both mids are good and creative and also forwards are faster
And knowledgable about What they doing but defans part u have more systematic ones added like Garay
Yeah,I think those are going to be great matches cause the two team are very offensive.
About the defense,right now our defense is a hole :D Garay and Luisao are in copa america and we are praying for them to return fast.So I think its going to be tight.
Btw, have you heard anything in Turkey about Quaresma wanting to leave Besiktas? In portugal they say he is coming either to us or to Sporting Lisbon :confused: Personally I think he doesnt have place in our team and he should go to our neighbours

Pedro_SLB
16.07.2011, 03:12
Yea it looks like that :) there is nothing happen in match but fans are celebrating something cos we are not normal :) we are from Trabzon we love the city with the everything in it. Trabzonspor is not just a FC for us its like a lifestyle ,
We are different clubs! Benfica is the most popular club in Portugal and has fans all over the place,and your club represents the city. The club represents to you a bit like Barcelona represents to Catalunia.

Orhan Kahraman
16.07.2011, 03:16
We revolted to injustice, Trabzoncity is not a big and a developed city when we compared with Istanbul , famous players donot prefer this city when they saw Istanbul . Therefore, the budget cannot rise if the situation like this. Now Fenerbahçe is blamed with rigged at least 5 match but we both have 82 points, thats the 61 feel it everywhere

Orhan Kahraman
16.07.2011, 03:21
Yeah,I think those are going to be great matches cause the two team are very offensive.
About the defense,right now our defense is a hole :D Garay and Luisao are in copa america and we are praying for them to return fast.So I think its going to be tight.
Btw, have you heard anything in Turkey about Quaresma wanting to leave Besiktas? In portugal they say he is coming either to us or to Sporting Lisbon :confused: Personally I think he doesnt have place in our team and he should go to our neighbours

There is No news about it but yesterday Beşiktaş is blamed with rig and if the justice work Beşiktaş gonna play at second league of Turkey like Fenerbahçe . There are some proofs maybe this situation affected him

Pedro_SLB
16.07.2011, 03:22
We revolted to injustice, Trabzoncity is not a big and a developed city when we compared with Istanbul , famous players donot prefer this city when they saw Istanbul . Therefore, the budget cannot rise if the situation like this. Now Fenerbahçe is blamed with rigged at least 5 match but we both have 82 points, thats the 61 feel it everywhere
Well,at least they are going to be punished and you will receive the title that you deserve. And if Fenerbahçe and possibly Besiktas go to the second division,you have a great chance to establish as the dominant force in Turkey and be regular participant in Champions League!
And you won 5 out of 6 games against the Istambul giants so I dont think you have anything to feel less important.And about the budget,its even better. If you can do more than them with less money that means you are even better :alkış:

Fatih Özkan
16.07.2011, 03:24
tBsddTykBUM

Orhan Kahraman
16.07.2011, 03:26
Coach of bjk has been sent to prison and one of the Manager of bjk kicked from bjk cos of rig

Orhan Kahraman
16.07.2011, 03:31
Well,at least they are going to be punished and you will receive the title that you deserve. And if Fenerbahçe and possibly Besiktas go to the second division,you have a great chance to establish as the dominant force in Turkey and be regular participant in Champions League!
And you won 5 out of 6 games against the Istambul giants so I dont think you have anything to feel less important.And about the budget,its even better. If you can do more than them with less money that means you are even better :alkış:

If nomore rig we gonna embargo to the Cups for a long time :) maybe we have sunny days :) gonna see but the truth is now we couldnt match with Benfica cos we deserved to go CL instead of fenerbahçe

Pedro_SLB
16.07.2011, 03:33
tBsddTykBUM
:D funny moment there,especially with Yattara and Song.
Was that when you won a trophy? Our players do not dance like that,they are shy :D

Pedro_SLB
16.07.2011, 03:36
If nomore rig we gonna embargo to the Cups for a long time :) maybe we have sunny days :) gonna see but the truth is now we couldnt match with Benfica cos we deserved to go CL instead of fenerbahçe
Thats true,and we know it well,cause we have a corrupt club ourselves to worry about. You know,Porto... :mad:

Orhan Kahraman
16.07.2011, 03:39
Actually its the local dance. People do this at weddings or something like that it reflects your good feelings , (hapiness) we decided to force players to do Kolbasti(local name of dance) after won a match we really added some different and funny things to match like dancing and celebrating a specific minute :)

Orhan Kahraman
16.07.2011, 03:42
Now we try to do a hour 61mins. not 60 mins :)

Pedro_SLB
16.07.2011, 03:46
Actually its the local dance. People do this at weddings or something like that it reflects your good feelings , (hapiness) we decided to force players to do Kolbasti(local name of dance) after won a match we really added some different and funny things to match like dancing and celebrating a specific minute :)
Oh,I see :alkış:
Talking about traditions and moments of happiness,here is one about Benfica:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbRlrNKgfOU

Orhan Kahraman
16.07.2011, 03:47
Thats true,and we know it well,cause we have a corrupt club ourselves to worry about. You know,Porto... :mad:

İ remeber they did it again 2003-04 (or 04-05) i dont remember the year exactly

Orhan Kahraman
16.07.2011, 03:54

These makes the Football more attractive , we couldnt forget football is not just score a goal. Time is 4am here and unfortunayely i ve to go we can talk again later

Pedro_SLB
16.07.2011, 03:59
These makes the Football more attractive , we couldnt forget football is not just score a goal. Time is 4am here and unfortunayely i ve to go we can talk again later
Alright.See ya

Samet Türkmen
16.07.2011, 11:01
Abi maşallah bu benficalıda hakkımızda herşeyi biliyor. Bence bu Türk. Adminlerden ipsinin hangi ülkeden olduğuna bakmalarını istiyorum :D

Zafer Fidan
16.07.2011, 12:54
Abi maşallah bu benficalıda hakkımızda herşeyi biliyor. Bence bu Türk. Adminlerden ipsinin hangi ülkeden olduğuna bakmalarını istiyorum :D

Bencede :D

hamdi_61
16.07.2011, 13:39

hiç beni uğraştırma.ben Türkçe yazayım sende anla. Ok ?

dur bakalım daha neler göreceksin sen. Estadio da Luz'da sizi yendiğimizi,Avni Aker de nasıl çimlere gömüldüğünüzü göreceksin.

ve anlayacaksın kimin daha büyük olduğunu...

(çok mu iddalı oldu? hayır az bile yazdım. :) )

onur-ts
17.07.2011, 00:20
bu benficalı şenol güneş, mili takımın 2002 yılları, trabzonspor gelen giden oyuncular falan oynadığımız taktik dahil her şeyi biliyor olması değişik geldi bana.adam şike skandalında bile bilgi sahibi.bence bu işte iş var.ingilizce tarzı da sanki bi Türk öğrenmiş de yazıyo gibi.fazla gramerli.avrupai tarzda değil gibime geldi.neyse gece gece şüphecilik yapasım geldi :D adam akyazı stadı konusunda benden daha fazla bilgiye sahip :D

whatever...we turn back to match.actually we have good chance as football fan.because we will watch 2 fantastic matches.I have to admit that Trabzonspor will eleminate benfica. ;) so, wait match time and have fun :)

Pedro_SLB
17.07.2011, 04:15
bu benficalı şenol güneş, mili takımın 2002 yılları, trabzonspor gelen giden oyuncular falan oynadığımız taktik dahil her şeyi biliyor olması değişik geldi bana.adam şike skandalında bile bilgi sahibi.bence bu işte iş var.ingilizce tarzı da sanki bi Türk öğrenmiş de yazıyo gibi.fazla gramerli.avrupai tarzda değil gibime geldi.neyse gece gece şüphecilik yapasım geldi :D adam akyazı stadı konusunda benden daha fazla bilgiye sahip :D

whatever...we turn back to match.actually we have good chance as football fan.because we will watch 2 fantastic matches.I have to admit that Trabzonspor will eleminate benfica. ;) so, wait match time and have fun :)
I agree about the 2 quality matches :alkış: but I honestly think that we have much better team. But, not always the best team wins and you have quality. Im expecting Benfica to win but if you win and deserve it I will be hoping for you to get to the group stage :D

Chiko
17.07.2011, 05:15
Hey Pedro. I expect that Benfica will play with the following squad in CL, is that right?

-----------------Artur------------------
Maxi-----Luisao----Garay------Ansaldi
---------Witsel-------Garcia------------
Perez---------Aimar------------Gaitan
--------------Cardozo-----------------

Pedro_SLB
17.07.2011, 05:23
Hey Pedro. I expect that Benfica will play with the following squad in CL, is that right?

-----------------Artur------------------
Maxi-----Luisao----Garay------Ansaldi
---------Witsel-------Garcia------------
Perez---------Aimar------------Gaitan
--------------Cardozo-----------------

Ansaldi is not coming,but Capdevila from the Spain team and emerson from Lille to the left back position. The rest would be the perfect team for me,but with out stubburn manager we will probably play like this:

Artur
Maxi Luisao Garay Capdevila

Javi Garcia
Witsel Gaitan
Aimar
Saviola Cardozo

onur-ts
17.07.2011, 08:00
Ansaldi is not coming,but Capdevila from the Spain team and emerson from Lille to the left back position. The rest would be the perfect team for me,but with out stubburn manager we will probably play like this:

Artur
Maxi Luisao Garay Capdevila

Javi Garcia
Witsel Gaitan
Aimar
Saviola Cardozo

your team's advantage is defense.luisao-garay-capdevila have good and strong skills.i don't know about goalkeeper.i hope he is bad :) aimar and saviola have great experience.difficult trouble for our defense, but i trust our goalkeeper.our midfielders zokora and colman are important players of match for us.(i think) I'm excited to see challenge in de la luz(great stadium for me).

Pedro_SLB
17.07.2011, 13:13
your team's advantage is defense.luisao-garay-capdevila have good and strong skills.i don't know about goalkeeper.i hope he is bad :) aimar and saviola have great experience.difficult trouble for our defense, but i trust our goalkeeper.our midfielders zokora and colman are important players of match for us.(i think) I'm excited to see challenge in de la luz(great stadium for me).
Yeah,I know you lost the leader of the defense Korkmaz,we will see how the new guy plays ;)
About the stadium,yeah its great,Maradona said it was the best stadium he ever was :alkış:,next to La bombonera of course :D

Birtan Karaman
17.07.2011, 13:18
La Pedro,

Paulo Henrique yaz, Gustavo Colman yaz, Didier Zokora yaz Youtube'a falan izle izlet! :))

Ömer SEVİNÇ
17.07.2011, 17:34
Aimar was my childish hero. I really wanted to watch his live, with my own eyes. If first match was in our home, I will see him. I will go to holiday. bad luck for me:(

I hope we watch good matches. If we had the team of last season, i think we will beat you. but now, it is very difficult to say.

if we get drowned, drown on the deep sea.. we doing this every season. liverpool, benfica, dinamo kiev, villareal..

i hope we have learned the swimming:)

Halit Aydın
17.07.2011, 19:11
Adam orjinal portakal. Şimdi Türkçe de yazsam çeviri ile anlayacak ama Canberk'in yaşlarında deyim anlayın siz :D

Welcome Pedro :)

Samet Türkmen
17.07.2011, 19:50
Yok ya bu boru gibi Türk. Liverpollularda gelmişti bir ara böyle :) Defansın lider olan Egemen gitmişmiş te yeni gelenleri görecekmişte. Bak sen ya :D

onur-ts
17.07.2011, 23:21
Pedro, i wonder if your fans' fear about us.for example, you know Zokora.What's his effect on you? Briefly, we know benfica is good team and has qualified footballers.and think that.but i am curious what fans of benfica think about Trabzonspor.what's your fan's hesitate? :) (i hope i could explain my question.a bit difficult to say what i mean :()

Pedro_SLB
18.07.2011, 00:54
Pedro, i wonder if your fans' fear about us.for example, you know Zokora.What's his effect on you? Briefly, we know benfica is good team and has qualified footballers.and think that.but i am curious what fans of benfica think about Trabzonspor.what's your fan's hesitate? :) (i hope i could explain my question.a bit difficult to say what i mean :()
Well,Benfica fans dont fear Trabzonspor but most of them respect your team. And then,there are fans like me :D that saw Trabzonspor play know that it will be difficult. About Zokora,who is one of the most famous players of your team,in my opinion he is not as good as you think :confused:. In my opinon Inan was better than him. I would say that the player we appreciate more is Colman.

Chiko
18.07.2011, 01:15
Well,Benfica fans dont fear Trabzonspor but most of them respect your team. And then,there are fans like me :D that saw Trabzonspor play know that it will be difficult. About Zokora,who is one of the most famous players of your team,in my opinion he is not as good as you think :confused:. In my opinon Inan was better than him. I would say that the player we appreciate more is Colman.
Comparing Zokora with Selcuk Inan is like comparing Cardozo with Freddy Adu(played for Rizespor, now BL)..
Zokora is much better than Selcuk.

Pedro_SLB
18.07.2011, 01:36
Comparing Zokora with Selcuk Inan is like comparing Cardozo with Freddy Adu(played for Rizespor, now BL)..
Zokora is much better than Selcuk.
Ok,its your opinion ;) but the player I saw at Sevilla is not as good as you say. Inan has much more passing quality and maybe at Trabzonspor he needed someone alongside him in the middle that could do more defensive work and therefore give Inan more space.But its just my opinion :D

Chiko
18.07.2011, 01:53
Ok,its your opinion ;) but the player I saw at Sevilla is not as good as you say. Inan has much more passing quality and maybe at Trabzonspor he needed someone alongside him in the middle that could do more defensive work and therefore give Inan more space.But its just my opinion :D
You're right, everybody has his own opinion. :)
Inan is a liar in my eyes, since he went to Galatasaray. You surely know, they're one of our biggest rivals. Whatever... :D

Pedro, what do you think about Sidnei (on loan in Besiktas)?

Pedro_SLB
18.07.2011, 02:16
You're right, everybody has his own opinion. :)
Inan is a liar in my eyes, since he went to Galatasaray. You surely know, they're one of our biggest rivals. Whatever... :D

Pedro, what do you think about Sidnei (on loan in Besiktas)?
Sidnei :D, very talented guy,no doubts about that,has everything to be great,but... I hope that istambul night and restaurants arent as good as in Lisbon, for Besiktas good:D

Erkin
18.07.2011, 15:10
Sidnei :D, very talented guy,no doubts about that,has everything to be great,but... I hope that istambul night and restaurants arent as good as in Lisbon, for Besiktas good:D

Haha You think so Pedro :) It's just hope but unfortunately not real for Besiktas :)

So he will like Istanbul nights pretty soon ;) It means we might be sure that he is gonna be like Jo "Joao Alves" (He came to Galatasaray and started to parties as soon as possible he can even after losing games;

Pedro_SLB
18.07.2011, 16:02
Haha You think so Pedro :) It's just hope but unfortunately not real for Besiktas :)

So he will like Istanbul nights pretty soon ;) It means we might be sure that he is gonna be like Jo "Joao Alves" (He came to Galatasaray and started to parties as soon as possible he can even after losing games;
Yeah,and if you they have other brasilians in the team,or someone like Fernandes, he will make them go after him :D. In Benfica he "created" some kind of a gang with other brasilians and they were kings in the night :D.
But,like I said,if he becomes more professional he will be one of the best in the world! :rolleyes:

Serdar Ersoy
18.07.2011, 16:13
Lanet olsun Türkçe meali neden yok niye :D

Çok merak ediyorum 4 sayfa ne konuştunuz :D

Uğur Ö.
18.07.2011, 17:27
Lanet olsun Türkçe meali neden yok niye :D

Çok merak ediyorum 4 sayfa ne konuştunuz :D
I like football I like ball.Özetini çıkardım :D

Ömer SEVİNÇ
18.07.2011, 23:16
havadan sudan şeylerden bahsediliyor. Selçuk bence Zokora'dan iyi diyor, Sidnei'nin gece hayatı varmış, bütün brezilyalılar böyleymiş falan filan.

Ömer Faruk61
19.07.2011, 23:15
We will win I Hope.We trust our team.Our mostly adventage is Şenol Güneş.But i must say i really admire your team especially Saviola and Aimar was my favourite players in Championship Manajer 00-01 game.:D

zafer6161
20.07.2011, 13:33
havadan sudan şeylerden bahsediliyor. Selçuk bence Zokora'dan iyi diyor, Sidnei'nin gece hayatı varmış, bütün brezilyalılar böyleymiş falan filan.

o chiko (çiko)ya sor bakım selçuğu hayatında hiç izlemişmi ???:p

Samet Türkmen
21.07.2011, 10:06
Pedro, Do You Have Lig Tv ? If you have , abort :D

Chiko
21.07.2011, 23:07
o chiko (çiko)ya sor bakım selçuğu hayatında hiç izlemişmi ???:p
Izledim :D Zokora kesinlike daha iyi :)

Birtan Karaman
24.07.2011, 13:13
Pedroo Jaja olacaktı ki siz görecektiniz... :)

Semih Aydın
25.07.2011, 14:20
Pedroo Jaja olacaktı ki siz görecektiniz... :)
Abi asıl Di Maria olsa biz görürdük. :p

zafer6161
26.07.2011, 23:20
http://a1107.hizliresim.com/11/7/26/13260.bmp

Drogster
27.07.2011, 14:02
Hi Folks

All your Claret & Blue Friends in Drogheda want to wish Trabzonspor the very best of luck against Benfica tonight. Hopefully you get a good result and keep the Claret & Blue Flag flying high for all of us.

C'mon The Claret & Blue

:atki::atki::tsbayrak::atki::atki:

Öztürk Adem
27.07.2011, 14:04
Skor soyle.Trabzon 1-2 Benfıca.Ama sen bır de Sonucunu gör olimpiyatta

Ömer Faruk61
27.07.2011, 15:05
Hi Folks

All your Claret & Blue Friends in Drogheda want to wish Trabzonspor the very best of luck against Benfica tonight. Hopefully you get a good result and keep the Claret & Blue Flag flying high for all of us.

C'mon The Claret & Blue

:atki::atki::tsbayrak::atki::atki:
Thank you very much for your wishes Drogster.

Forever Claret & Blue...:meşale1::atki:

dragon
27.07.2011, 16:24
Thank you Drogster!

We are ready to raise eyebrows across Europe tonight!!

Ömer Faruk61
27.07.2011, 20:57
:meşale1::meşale1::meşale1::sevinç::sevinç::sevinç :Lisbon, you will feel The Blacksea Storm.Be Ready....

mit_o
28.07.2011, 02:07
come to match rematch...

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/9409/20592423373325999131918.jpg
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/1496/28319922654038405128917.jpg

Canberk
28.07.2011, 02:17
Nerde o zırtapoz ? hahahaha modlarında damlarsa buraya birazdan dayanamam söverim haberiniz ola :D

Pedro_SLB
28.07.2011, 03:28
Hey there,Trabzon fans! So,what do you think about the match? I think you were lucky cause it could have been much worse. There were two penaltys in our favour that were not given,a shoot to the post and two or three good saves by your gk.
Its not yet decided but I think we will score in Turkey and it will be really tough for you. Also Luisao and Maxi will be fully fit and better than today,as well as Matic.
Also,the fact that the match will be played in Istambul is not good for you. But like I said,its still possible.
Btw,we are not scared about going to Turkey,we have played in very tough places before.

Ömer Faruk61
28.07.2011, 09:40
Pedro What do you think about our goals that has been canceled bc of offside? Especially the first goal was it offside? The Swiss referee was really bad.Yes He didnt give your 1 penalty but also he didn't give our 2 goals...You didn't play your best.But Luisao is really a good defender...

Hqmi
28.07.2011, 09:56
Offside!? Omg lol referee..

http://a1107.hizliresim.com/11/7/28/1826.jpg

Pedro_SLB
28.07.2011, 13:08
Pedro What do you think about our goals that has been canceled bc of offside? Especially the first goal was it offside? The Swiss referee was really bad.Yes He didnt give your 1 penalty but also he didn't give our 2 goals...You didn't play your best.But Luisao is really a good defender...
Well,I think the second goal dissalowed is a clear offside,the first is very difficult to say but it looks to me like he is by a finger :D Yeah,but the referee was to bad to be real.
I dont think we played badly,we started well but when Enzo Perez got injured in the middle of the first half,we lost the player to complete the balance in our midifield.And when we played a player to do that,Nolito,we could have scored 3-4 goals.
About Luisao,he is great and he only trained on Tuesday,so next week he will be even better. :alkış:
Colman is just great and Zokora played really well ;)

Pedro_SLB
28.07.2011, 13:12
Offside!? Omg lol referee..

http://a1107.hizliresim.com/11/7/28/1826.jpg
Yeah,it is a bit offside,the line is not well done cause the line is in front of Benfica players feet and it should be bellow,and arms do not count for the off side rule. But the referee was bad for both,there were two penaltis in our favor not given and Giray should have been sent off twice

Samet Türkmen
28.07.2011, 17:04
This is offside. OFFSIDE !

zafer6161
29.07.2011, 23:43
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/6457/16283610150106551876815.jpg

sıradan lig maçı,,Trabzondan 1100 km uzaklık,

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpYsMaYf8P_WjGOCmv21bVfrV3FA9_S zuLhP07gj6xL_F02Yc55w

:D:D:D

pedro_SLB

Pedro Sporting LizBon :D

cınar#7
29.07.2011, 23:46
Colman is just great and Zokora played really well ;)
we all know that you fear of Porto! guess what we have our own Hulk ; Henrique s gonna make you cry just wait for the end of the match :dansmuz:

cınar#7
29.07.2011, 23:55
we could have scored 3-4 goals.
benfica just an overrated team you never gonna be like porto! you won against us thanks to referee! adrian's goal was not offside.

4 goals? you kidding right?

Pedro_SLB
30.07.2011, 05:37
Well,one thing is for sure.We will never be like Porto,because of some things.First,we have more championships than them.Second,we have more cups.Third,we have more league cups.Fourth,we have more international finals played.Fifth,we are officialy one of the 7 clubs with most fans in the world,only behind Real Madid,M.United,Flamengo,Barcelona,Juventus,B.Munic h,and we are also officialy the biggest clube in the world in terms of associated fans. Porto is just a regional club while we are worldwide known ( we also have the record of the biggest travelling fans in a Champions league match against Lille at the Stade de France in Paris where we had more than 40000 fans in the stands).Also,we were considered by Fifa as the 9th best club in the world of the XX century.
Its also true that we are never gonna be like Porto because we are not corrupt,our president wasnt caught calling to referees like Porto president. Unfortunately,we are in a country where that man is free to do whatever he wants.If it was in turkey he would be arrested just like your president (theres a similarity between you).
About the match,im not even going to discuss the referee since there were 2 clear penaltys not given in our favour and Giray should have been sent off twice in the second half.About the second leg,we will se who wins. So far we are leading and you are the ones with the pressure,cause you have to score 3 goals and you cant concede.We dont need to do anything,just wait.
But I dont wanna argue with you anymore cause I respect Trabzonspor and some fans that were very nice here.

Pedro_SLB
30.07.2011, 05:43
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/6457/16283610150106551876815.jpg

sıradan lig maçı,,Trabzondan 1100 km uzaklık,

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpYsMaYf8P_WjGOCmv21bVfrV3FA9_S zuLhP07gj6xL_F02Yc55w

:D:D:D

pedro_SLB

Pedro Sporting LizBon :D
:D well Sporting Lizbon does not exist.Their name is Sporting Portugal.But hey,thats just for me to see how that ridiculous club is completely unknown in the world.:p
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_VbvLcD8wq0E/S3SI8Ud698I/AAAAAAAAAzc/3nRKuIlRI-4/s320/aguia+esmaga+leao.jpg
Its more like this in reality ;)

zafer6161
30.07.2011, 11:19
senin o son resmin hamsinin balinayı yemesine benzemiş :D

Royal Heart
30.07.2011, 11:23
İyiymiş bak bu, bundan sonra İngilizce öğretmek-öğrenmek için bir sayfa açılsa hiç fena olmaz ;) Arada girer başlığa pratik yaparız :)

cınar#7
30.07.2011, 19:40
Well,one thing is for sure.We will never be like Porto,because of some things.First,we have more championships than them.Second,we have more cups.Third,we have more league cups.Fourth,we have more international finals played.Fifth,we are officialy one of the 7 clubs with most fans in the world,only behind Real Madid,M.United,Flamengo,Barcelona,Juventus,B.Munic h,and we are also officialy the biggest clube in the world in terms of associated fans. Porto is just a regional club while we are worldwide known ( we also have the record of the biggest travelling fans in a Champions league match against Lille at the Stade de France in Paris where we had more than 40000 fans in the stands).Also,we were considered by Fifa as the 9th best club in the world of the XX century.
Its also true that we are never gonna be like Porto because we are not corrupt,our president wasnt caught calling to referees like Porto president. Unfortunately,we are in a country where that man is free to do whatever he wants.If it was in turkey he would be arrested just like your president (theres a similarity between you).
About the match,im not even going to discuss the referee since there were 2 clear penaltys not given in our favour and Giray should have been sent off twice in the second half.About the second leg,we will se who wins. So far we are leading and you are the ones with the pressure,cause you have to score 3 goals and you cant concede.We dont need to do anything,just wait.
But I dont wanna argue with you anymore cause I respect Trabzonspor and some fans that were very nice here.
firstly fenerbahce's president arrested,not ours. they got same points with us even they cheated about 17 matches..dont get it wrong,Trabzonspor have nothing to do with cheat:)

ok with the right decisions or good referee; score should be 4-2..its way better than 2-0..so you must be pleased with the result dont complain about the referee..(there were a penalty which not given and adrians goal was clear)

you may have more fans than porto but its not mean you are better than them. they got the last uefa cup while you were eliminated by braga..you buy the players with huge prices cause thats all what benfica can but porto s getting players when they at a young age and at the same time they gain success.

you still didnt explain that 4-0,you cant come here and making fun of our team..there is not that huge difference..i dont argue with you,i have nothing against benfica. just saying what i believe is true.

Onur Civelek61
30.07.2011, 19:53
Fenerbahce fans worse than when this pedro. :D

Pedro_SLB
30.07.2011, 22:17
firstly fenerbahce's president arrested,not ours. they got same points with us even they cheated about 17 matches..dont get it wrong,Trabzonspor have nothing to do with cheat:)

ok with the right decisions or good referee; score should be 4-2..its way better than 2-0..so you must be pleased with the result dont complain about the referee..(there were a penalty which not given and adrians goal was clear)

you may have more fans than porto but its not mean you are better than them. they got the last uefa cup while you were eliminated by braga..you buy the players with huge prices cause thats all what benfica can but porto s getting players when they at a young age and at the same time they gain success.

you still didnt explain that 4-0,you cant come here and making fun of our team..there is not that huge difference..i dont argue with you,i have nothing against benfica. just saying what i believe is true.

Well,about your president,i just said what is being said in the media here in Portugal.They even say that your vice-president has been arrested now.
About the game,I think the penaltys were clear,Giray should have been sent off and your second goal disalowed was a clear good decision.The first is difficult to say,it could have gone either way.
About us being better than Porto,like I said,we are not better only in fans,we have more trophies,we have been more successfull through the years. What Porto won in the last couple of decades was based on corruption,including referees and money that allowed them to have better players (for example,we had to pay our own stadium,while their stadium was paid by government).About last season,yeah they won the uefa cup,but the problem for us was that we had lots of injuries in the second half of the season.In the first half of the season we were playing better then them,even beat them away by 0-2.
And we dont buy players at high prices. Porto is reacher than us cause they have a lot of support from Porto goverment. Our Budget is less than half of theirs. Our biggest buy ever was Simao for 13 million while Porto was Hulk for 19 million. And every club in Portugal buy players at young ages to sell them in the future for big money. In the last year we sold David Luiz and Ramires to Chelsea for 45 million,Di Maria and F.Coentrao to Real for 66 million.
And back to the match,I didnt say it could have been 4-0. What I said was that we could have scored 3-4 goals in the second half,and we could.Besides the two goals,therer was the penalty,a ball to the post,two times Cardozo was one-on-one with Tolga.But you also could have scored once or twice.
Nothing against you,I just want you to understand my point of view. :D

cınar#7
31.07.2011, 00:23
Well,about your president,i just said what is being said in the media here in Portugal.They even say that your vice-president has been arrested now.
About the game,I think the penaltys were clear,Giray should have been sent off and your second goal disalowed was a clear good decision.The first is difficult to say,it could have gone either way.
About us being better than Porto,like I said,we are not better only in fans,we have more trophies,we have been more successfull through the years. What Porto won in the last couple of decades was based on corruption,including referees and money that allowed them to have better players (for example,we had to pay our own stadium,while their stadium was paid by government).About last season,yeah they won the uefa cup,but the problem for us was that we had lots of injuries in the second half of the season.In the first half of the season we were playing better then them,even beat them away by 0-2.
And we dont buy players at high prices. Porto is reacher than us cause they have a lot of support from Porto goverment. Our Budget is less than half of theirs. Our biggest buy ever was Simao for 13 million while Porto was Hulk for 19 million. And every club in Portugal buy players at young ages to sell them in the future for big money. In the last year we sold David Luiz and Ramires to Chelsea for 45 million,Di Maria and F.Coentrao to Real for 66 million.
And back to the match,I didnt say it could have been 4-0. What I said was that we could have scored 3-4 goals in the second half,and we could.Besides the two goals,therer was the penalty,a ball to the post,two times Cardozo was one-on-one with Tolga.But you also could have scored once or twice.
Nothing against you,I just want you to understand my point of view. :D
thats not true,they just got their statement and let them free..we played against the teams which given money by our opponent fenerbahce..so if your sayin true then we have something common in our rivals:) again if your saying is true,i lost my all sympathy for porto:)

I know about your deals,chelsea has a big eye on you:) I do understand your point of view but from what i read,you consider Trabzonspor as a small team..that was the reason i told you about henrique,i really hope we can show our power next wednesday..

Pedro_SLB
31.07.2011, 04:09
thats not true,they just got their statement and let them free..we played against the teams which given money by our opponent fenerbahce..so if your sayin true then we have something common in our rivals:) again if your saying is true,i lost my all sympathy for porto:)

I know about your deals,chelsea has a big eye on you:) I do understand your point of view but from what i read,you consider Trabzonspor as a small team..that was the reason i told you about henrique,i really hope we can show our power next wednesday..
Yeah,its true. The conversations between Porto president and referees and all the corruption are on youtube. Shame that you dont undersand portugues.Either way,here is an example:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhWIn5ODgP0
This situation happened after the match between Porto and Sporting.After that match on the way to the dressing room Mourinho,then manager of Porto,made an agression on a Sporting player.The referee saw it and took notes. Knowing this,Porto president called to the president of the league and ordered him to make the referees notes disappear.End of story: Mourinho wasnt punished.
Here another example:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wZL2vXbiFA&feature=related

This happened one day before the game between Beira Mar and Porto. Porto president calls to a friend that works in the league,Antonio Araujo,and tells him to bring Augusto Duarte,the referee nomenated to the game in the day after,to his house. The men takes the referee there and later its said he was offered money,and if he did the "job" well,he and the rest of the referee team,would be presented with beautiful ladies in a hotel :D.
The excuse the referee gave later to have gone to Porto President house that day,was that he needed advices to solve some family issues :D,and guess what,since proofs like this phone calls were not allowed,they stayed unpunished.
Another proof: During the investigations,there were detected some strange movements in Cosmos,the company that deals with Portos travels by plane. There were detected some strange travels paid by Porto for 3 or 4 people to Brazil.Well,later everything became clear.It was payment for "jobs".The referees were presented with holidays for them and for the family in Brazil.
Another thing,one day before the police ordered investigations in Porto presidents house,he was told about that and run of to Galiza,in Spain. Of course he denied it and said it was a coincidence.What a coincidence...

ibrahim
31.07.2011, 04:16
The next eagle please!

http://www.vidivodo.com/550487/kartal-ile-hamsi-mucadelesi-_-komik-animasyon

:D

Pedro_SLB
31.07.2011, 04:52
The next eagle please!

http://www.vidivodo.com/550487/kartal-ile-hamsi-mucadelesi-_-komik-animasyon

:D
Ahaha good one. But that only happens with Besiktas eagle.Benfica eagle is gonna eat your for breakfast :D

Samet Türkmen
31.07.2011, 14:14
JTyj_toniYQ

FCP 5-0 SLB

I love this video.

ZCabri61
31.07.2011, 17:52
yenilene kadar gayet iyiydi umuyoruzki güzel 2 maç olur falan filan yenildikten sonra garezimiz tuttu...

cınar#7
31.07.2011, 18:19
Yeah,its true. The conversations between Porto president and referees and all the corruption are on youtube. Shame that you dont undersand portugues.Either way,here is an example:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhWIn5ODgP0
This situation happened after the match between Porto and Sporting.After that match on the way to the dressing room Mourinho,then manager of Porto,made an agression on a Sporting player.The referee saw it and took notes. Knowing this,Porto president called to the president of the league and ordered him to make the referees notes disappear.End of story: Mourinho wasnt punished.
Here another example:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wZL2vXbiFA&feature=related

This happened one day before the game between Beira Mar and Porto. Porto president calls to a friend that works in the league,Antonio Araujo,and tells him to bring Augusto Duarte,the referee nomenated to the game in the day after,to his house. The men takes the referee there and later its said he was offered money,and if he did the "job" well,he and the rest of the referee team,would be presented with beautiful ladies in a hotel :D.
The excuse the referee gave later to have gone to Porto President house that day,was that he needed advices to solve some family issues :D,and guess what,since proofs like this phone calls were not allowed,they stayed unpunished.
Another proof: During the investigations,there were detected some strange movements in Cosmos,the company that deals with Portos travels by plane. There were detected some strange travels paid by Porto for 3 or 4 people to Brazil.Well,later everything became clear.It was payment for "jobs".The referees were presented with holidays for them and for the family in Brazil.
Another thing,one day before the police ordered investigations in Porto presidents house,he was told about that and run of to Galiza,in Spain. Of course he denied it and said it was a coincidence.What a coincidence...
when i said; "thats not true" i was talking about our president. so i dont know anything about porto,you might be right..but hard to believe mourinho is a cheater..by the way porto's sponsor "super bock" means in turkish "super shit" interesting coincidence:D

ibrahim
31.07.2011, 18:24
editttt...

Pedro_SLB
31.07.2011, 18:50
JTyj_toniYQ

FCP 5-0 SLB

I love this video.
An I love this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cYdueowLcQ&feature=related
with our subs playing :D

ibrahim
01.08.2011, 06:15
Ahaha good one. But that only happens with Besiktas eagle.Benfica eagle is gonna eat your for breakfast :D
No problem.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2281701483789&set=a.1371391566610.53596.1286375010http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/284941_2281701483789_1286375010_2700677_5356909_n. jpg

We are bird-hunter. Feahter is feather for us. :D

Samet Türkmen
01.08.2011, 19:18
SLB = Supporters of Little Bird ? :D

Samet Türkmen
01.08.2011, 19:31
Bunlarda facebookta isviçreliler gibi kebabtan bahsetmeye başladılar. Bakalım o şiş kebablar ... :D

Kereşenli
03.08.2011, 16:43
Forumlarının adı ne?

Pedro_SLB
04.08.2011, 00:42
Trabzon fans,I wish you luck for the season,and I hope you get to the Europa league and,who knows,win the league this year and get a direct qualification to the Champions league next season.
Was great playing against you,you are not very famous but you sure are a big club with big fans.:alkış:
Hope to play against you soon ... ;)

Mollasalihoğlu
04.08.2011, 13:39
Trabzon fans,I wish you luck for the season,and I hope you get to the Europa league and,who knows,win the league this year and get a direct qualification to the Champions league next season.
Was great playing against you,you are not very famous but you sure are a big club with big fans.:alkış:

Thanks Pedro.

We hope you improve your success and play at higher stages lige Porto. :p

Samet Türkmen
04.08.2011, 15:31
Şunun ip adresine bakacak bir tane admin yok mu ? Merak ettim nereden bağlandığını.

Mollasalihoğlu
04.08.2011, 17:29
Şunun ip adresine bakacak bir tane admin yok mu ? Merak ettim nereden bağlandığını.

Lizbon'dan bağlanıyor.

Samet Türkmen
04.08.2011, 19:07
Lizbon'dan bağlanıyor.

Ohh çok sağol. Adam neredeyse benden daha çok tanıyor Trabzonspor'u :)

Ömer Faruk61
04.08.2011, 20:41

Thank you Pedro Congratulations. I was at match last nigth Luisao is like a Bull :D

6Şafak Aydın1
05.08.2011, 01:32
good luck for the future Pedro & Benfica, but remember you will not always get such referees.

Eray BAŞARAN
02.09.2011, 09:56
Arkadaşlar,

Portekizden bir kişi TS & Benfica maç bileti soruyor. Adam koleksiyoncuymuş. Elinde olan ve satmak isteyen varsa, bana ö.m atabilir mi. Bir şekilde bana internetten ulaşmış.

Birtan Karaman
12.09.2011, 00:13
La Pedro ne oldu tosunum Şampiyonlar Ligindeyiz Benfica nerede ??? :D

Burak DERELİ
12.09.2011, 09:57
La Pedro ne oldu tosunum Şampiyonlar Ligindeyiz Benfica nerede ??? :D
ççç sabah sabah ne güldüm :)