PDA

Orijinalini görmek için tıklayınız : Fifa'ya Mail Gönderme Kampanyasi...

Ahmet Karadeniz
30.05.2011, 20:12
RENKDAŞLAR BU İŞİN PEŞİNE SADECE KLUBE BIRAKMAMALI BİZDE ELİMİZDEN GELDİGİNCE BU İŞİN PEŞİNİ BIRAKMAMALIYIZ BEN MAİLİMİ FİFAYA GÖNDERDİM YAZ SİZ!!!!!

Dear Sir/Madam;

I am a fan of a team in Turkey, Trabzonspor, who lost Turkish Super League Championship by average to Fenerbahce. However, I would like to file a complaint against Fenerbahce’s Champhionship based on the fact that there could have been some manipulations over the matches that Fenerbahce played during the last couple of weeks in the league.

I was watching a sport program on a national TV Channel, Kanal Turk, last night, on the 28th of May, 2011. In the program, Ahmet Gocek, the president of the Ankaragucu Sport Club, released text messages that claimed to be sent by a professional football manager, Ekrem Okumus, to a player of Ankaragucu Sport Club, Kagan, before the game between Ankaragucu and Fenerbahce. The text message reads as –translated to English- “I am your brother, Emre. I will have you transferred to here (Fenerbahce). Do not play hard (against us). Otherwise, I will have to fight with our club president”. The strange thing is that the text message is sent by Ekrem Okumus by on behalf of Emre, who is a significant player of Fenerbahce just before their game against Ankaragucu. In those weeks, Fenerbahce had gained the same points as Trabzonspor.

While the program participants were discussing what the text message meant, and whether Emre ordered Ekrem Okumus to sent the text message to Kagan or were there with Ekrem while Ekrem was sending the text message. In addition, it is clearly possible that similar text messages or phone conversations could have been done with other players of other team. I am saying this based on the fact that, an important forward player of Karabuk Sport Club did not play against Fenerbahce even though he was not injured, and he is being transferred to Fenerbahce at an astronomic price. How much of that price was negotiated at the time when he was persuaded not to play against Fenerbahce was not clear. There have been many more games at Turkish Super League, where some players against Trabzonspor played really tough while they did not play their best against Fenerbahce, and some goalkeepers were at foul when they were socered by Fenerbahce players, and these instances were discussed at length on Turkish sport channels. Some of the key players who played very hard against Trabzonspor, such as Sezer from Eskisehir sport club, are in discussion with Fenerbahce to be transferred to Fenerbahce after the end of the league. Trabzonspor lost 2 points at the game against Eskisehir sport club. It is really controversial whether somebody from Fenerbahce got involved in negotiation of transfer with the key players of Trabzonspor’s opponenets before the league ended, which could not be considered to be ethical by any means, not considering the chance it caused Trabzonspor to loose their Championship, for which they have been waiting for 27 years.

Even though the allegations against Fenerbahce and its players, no Turkish authority or Turkish Football Federation, is investigating any of these allegations. This could be understandable because Turkish Football Federation (TFF) made some decision against Trabzonspor and in favor of Fenerbahce. There are many allegations that TFF appointed referees to Fenerbahce’s games based on the desire of Fenerbahce. For example , they have not been appointing one of the referees to Fenerbahce’s games for over a year because of the fact that Fenerbahce was not pleased the way the referee managed their games. Antoher example is that, Fenerbahce’s president went into one of the referees’ room in one of the games at half time because he was not pleased with the score and scolded the referee, but had no punishment from TFF whatsoever. While Trabzonspor and their supporters are punished at every possible adverse action against TFF.

We, and many sport fans in Turkey, believes that Fenerbahce has profound influence on TFF, on mass media, and on football players. This sometimes is used to win games, and gain championships unfairly.

Therefore, I would like to file this complaint, and would kindly ask you to investigate this issue.

Sincereley,

http://www.fifa.com/contact/validate.htmx

Ilelioglu
30.05.2011, 20:15
Daha iyi inglizcesi olan yok mu? :D

Bu kadar kisa yazmamak lazim aslinda, hem delil video görsel yazili hersey dahil edilmeli.

Böyle birsey yapiyorsak profesyonelce yapmak lazim.

;)

Enes Ünal Kaya
30.05.2011, 20:21
evet belgeli falan atılmalı yazıyı ciddiye almıyorlar .. birisi yazı atmışdı kabul edilemez belgesiz denmişdi

Ahmet Karadeniz
30.05.2011, 20:32
Daha iyi inglizcesi olan yok mu? :D

Bu kadar kisa yazmamak lazim aslinda, hem delil video görsel yazili hersey dahil edilmeli.

Böyle birsey yapiyorsak profesyonelce yapmak lazim.

;)

bende ingilizce yok zaten rekdaş bu maili haber61 de yotum yapan bi hemşerim paylaşmış bende bu daha fazla kitleye ulaşsın diye buraya konu olarak açtım:rolleyes:

Zafer Fidan
30.05.2011, 20:34
FIFA zaten su an kendilerin sike iddaalarla ugrasiyor, bence UEFA´ya yazalim :)

Ahmet Karadeniz
30.05.2011, 20:36
oraya da atarız renkdaş yeterki kirli çamaışırlar dökülsün...

Bilal Baştan
31.05.2011, 00:16
Daha içerikli bir mail düzenleyen renktaşımız olmadı mı ?

erol-61
31.05.2011, 01:25
bmtr

Kayıt Tarihi: 21-12-05
Yer: Kuzey Amerika
Mesajlar: 495

Varsayılan
Arkadaslar UEFA'ya gonderebileceginiz ornek metin asagida:

Dear Sir/Madam;

I am a fan of a team in Turkey, Trabzonspor, who lost Turkish Super League Championship by average to Fenerbahce. However, I would like to file a complaint against Fenerbahce’s Champhionship based on the fact that there could have been some manipulations over the matches that Fenerbahce played during the last couple of weeks in the league.

I was watching a sport program on a national TV Channel, Kanal Turk, last night, on the 28th of May, 2011. In the program, Ahmet Gocek, the president of the Ankaragucu Sport Club, released text messages that claimed to be sent by a professional football manager, Ekrem Okumus, to a player of Ankaragucu Sport Club, Kagan, before the game between Ankaragucu and Fenerbahce. The text message reads as –translated to English- “I am your brother, Emre. I will have you transferred to here (Fenerbahce). Do not play hard (against us). Otherwise, I will have to fight with our club president”. The strange thing is that the text message is sent by Ekrem Okumus by on behalf of Emre, who is a significant player of Fenerbahce just before their game against Ankaragucu. In those weeks, Fenerbahce had gained the same points as Trabzonspor.

While the program participants were discussing what the text message meant, and whether Emre ordered Ekrem Okumus to sent the text message to Kagan or were there with Ekrem while Ekrem was sending the text message. In addition, it is clearly possible that similar text messages or phone conversations could have been done with other players of other team. I am saying this based on the fact that, an important forward player of Karabuk Sport Club did not play against Fenerbahce even though he was not injured, and he is being transferred to Fenerbahce at an astronomic price. How much of that price was negotiated at the time when he was persuaded not to play against Fenerbahce was not clear. There have been many more games at Turkish Super League, where some players against Trabzonspor played really tough while they did not play their best against Fenerbahce, and some goalkeepers were at foul when they were socered by Fenerbahce players, and these instances were discussed at length on Turkish sport channels. Some of the key players who played very hard against Trabzonspor, such as Sezer from Eskisehir sport club, are in discussion with Fenerbahce to be transferred to Fenerbahce after the end of the league. Trabzonspor lost 2 points at the game against Eskisehir sport club. It is really controversial whether somebody from Fenerbahce got involved in negotiation of transfer with the key players of Trabzonspor’s opponenets before the league ended, which could not be considered to be ethical by any means, not considering the chance it caused Trabzonspor to loose their Championship, for which they have been waiting for 27 years.

Even though the allegations against Fenerbahce and its players, no Turkish authority or Turkish Football Federation, is investigating any of these allegations. This could be understandable because Turkish Football Federation (TFF) made some decision against Trabzonspor and in favor of Fenerbahce. There are many allegations that TFF appointed referees to Fenerbahce’s games based on the desire of Fenerbahce. For example , they have not been appointing one of the referees to Fenerbahce’s games for over a year because of the fact that Fenerbahce was not pleased the way the referee managed their games. Antoher example is that, Fenerbahce’s president went into one of the referees’ room in one of the games at half time because he was not pleased with the score and scolded the referee, but had no punishment from TFF whatsoever. While Trabzonspor and their supporters are punished at every possible adverse action against TFF.

We, and many sport fans in Turkey, believes that Fenerbahce has profound influence on TFF, on mass media, and on football players. This sometimes is used to win games, and gain championships unfairly.

Therefore, I would like to file this complaint, and would kindly ask you to investigate this issue.

Sincereley,

SALDIRAY
31.05.2011, 01:36
Thanks for your comments, your message has been succesfully submitted.:cool:

Turgut Çelik
31.05.2011, 08:57
Biraz bekleyin hemen celallenmeyelim kulüp zaten bir başvuru yaptı sonuçlanmazsa kendisi gidecek bu mercilere bizlerin atacağı mail sadece kalabalık yapar geçen atıldı da ne oldu kendi içinizde halledin dendi.
Unutmayalım ki ülke içerisindeki makamlar haricinde uefa fifa vs. ye atılan mailler ile hiçbirşey elde edemeyiz. dikkate bile almazlar sadece kendi içinizde halledin derler ki dedilerde. Kendimizi gülünç duruma düşürmeyelim.

Bu tür mercilere kulüp bazında yapılan şikayetler değerlendirmeye alınır bireysel olarak hiçbirşey elde edemeyiz.
Biz ülkemizdeki yetkili mercilere ne yapabiliriz bunu düşünelim.

Celal Demir
31.05.2011, 09:05
mail gönderilmiştir ama bunu yaymamız lazım mail nekadar çok giderse okadar iyi olur...

Barış Burak
31.05.2011, 09:48
gönderdim maili

barisb
31.05.2011, 11:00
fenerin ilk yarı performansıyla ikinci performası arasındaki fark mutlaka belirtilmeli. Hatta Türkiye kupasında hangi takımlara yenildiğini düşünürsek, bu durumu da belirtirsek o zaman dikkat çekici olacaktır.

Samet İslamoğlu
31.05.2011, 11:07
Mail gönderildi. UEFA nın hangi linkine atsak faydalı olur biri yazabilirmi ?

iso_4939
31.05.2011, 11:19
onlar bıle boyle seylerle ugrasıyorlar bu aralar bıze zaman ayırmazlar helekı ısın ıcınde gavurbahce varsa bı ayar cekerler bu ıse görursunuz.

Sibel
31.05.2011, 21:05
Alt yazı geçti.FIFA soruşturma başlatmış.

Barış Burak
31.05.2011, 21:19
fifa mı yoksa tff mi?

Sibel
31.05.2011, 21:21
FIFA yazıldı alt yazıda.

Hürgün Aygün
31.05.2011, 21:45
Göndermişken sezon boyu yapılan hakem hatalarını da gönderelim Metin abi yazmıştı birisi de fotoğrafları koydu ben hazırladım göndersek işe yarar mı?

erol-61
31.05.2011, 21:48
Alt yazı geçti.FIFA soruşturma başlatmış.

hangi kanalda

ilknurozmen
31.05.2011, 22:08
dün 2 ayrı mail adresinden msj gönderilmiştir.

Tolga Kurt
31.05.2011, 22:14
Thanks for your comments, your message has been succesfully submitted. :cool:

Sibel
31.05.2011, 22:20
hangi kanalda
Babam söyledi ben okumadım,Karadeniz kanallarının birindeymiş,Kadırga TV olabilir.Özellikle sordum FIFA mı TFF mi diye FIFA dedi.Bilmiyorum ama kesin.

Samet Türkmen
31.05.2011, 22:33
Bende gönderdim bir tane. İnşallah gelecek cezalar Emre ile sınırlı kalmaz. Tek umudum Fifa.

robinhood61
31.05.2011, 22:40
ben de gönderdim

Emre EFENDİOGLU
31.05.2011, 23:19
İlk mesajı yazan arkadaş erol-61'in yazdığı ile değiştirsin, ilki google translate ile yapılmış galiba komedi :D

Paksoy
01.06.2011, 00:26
Mail gönderildi.

Deniz Tosunoğlu
01.06.2011, 00:37
Kizmayin bana ama Ingilizce mektup cok kötü yazilmis. Kusura bakmayin :)

zimba
01.06.2011, 01:08
arkadaslar yokmu adam akilli ingilizce yazabilecek biri? yukarida gol averaji yazilmak istenmis ve average yazilmis bu inilizcede "ortalama" demek oluo. kendimizi komik durumlara düsürüp güldürmeyelim.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

CAFER ÖZER
01.06.2011, 08:41
bmtr

Varsayılan

Dear Sir/Madam;

Sincereley,

Bu maili gönderdim ama bana göre Lig maçlarının Görüntüleri ile Kulübün direk şikayette bulunması lazım.
İzlesinler Hakem dövenlere gösterilmeyen kartları
izlesinler sahada futbolcu dövüpte güreşl tutupta bırakın Sarı,Kırmızı kartı Faul bile verilmediğini,
Görsünler Cüneyt gibi bir adama nasıl maç verdiklerini.
Trabzonsporun 2 deplasman arka arkaya maçına verilen Yunusun Yıldırımın FB maçına hiç verilmediğine,Neticede Ligde yaşanan tüm pislikleri gözler önüne seren görüntülerin Dava açılıp ulşatırılması,Sivas Buca maçında İş son maça kalmasın diye Bucanın nasıl biçildiği,
Bir gün bunlardan sonuç çıktığı gün Türk Futbolu düzlüğe çıkar,
Ama onu yapacak kabiliyette yönetici lazım,
FB ile savaş ilan edip sonra geri duran yöneticiler le bu iş zor olur.

Doğan Şahin
01.06.2011, 10:18
bmtr

Varsayılan

Dear Sir/Madam;

Sincereley,

Yeminli bir tercüman olarak belirtmeliyim ki; bu yazı gayet oturaklı bir İngilizce ile yazılmış, emeğinize sağlık.

Arkadaşlar ilk mesajdaki google İngilizce çevirili mesajı lütfen kaldırın, onun yerine yukarıdaki mesaj gönderilebilir.

CRICK61
01.06.2011, 10:22
bende gönderdim ama en başında "dear sir/madam" diye değil de "to whom it may concern" diye başladım.

Nytre
01.06.2011, 10:31
gonderilmiştir.

Barış Burak
01.06.2011, 10:34
bmtr

Varsayılan

Dear Sir/Madam;

Sincereley,

bunu bende gönderdim,öncesinde okudum tabii.

bence(benim ingilizce bilgime göre) bu yazı gayet formal. gayet güzel. Çok hoşuma gitti zaten,yazanın eline sağlık.bunu gönderdim ben.

semih6161
01.06.2011, 12:30
bir mailde benden
Thanks for your comments, your message has been succesfully submitted.

Deniz Tosunoğlu
01.06.2011, 14:07
Dear Sir/Madam,

First of all I want to thank you for what the FIFA has done in the past years in fairness and justice. I hope you will draw this line further. Let me introduce myself. I am a Trabzonspor fan and i am very annoyed about the situation in Turkish Football Federation and in it's competition.

Whole Turkey was witness of the ''referee mistakes'' and threats of Fenerbahces chairman Aziz Yildirim to referees. Everyone in Turkey saw or heard that Aziz Yildirim entered several times the dressing room of the referees during the match. He shouted and screamed to them. Unfortunately, the Turkish Football Federation did nothing to this activity.

Secondly, Fenerbahce's player Emre Belozoglu sent telephone messages to Kagan Soylemezgiller, a player from Ankaragucu. Emre said that his chairman (Aziz Yildirim) will transfer Kagan Soylemezgiller if he don't play well against Fenerbahce. It was week 33. They won with 6-0 with 3 penalties. I have pictures from this message. You can contact me if you want to see them. Similar thing happened last year (Ankaragucu - Fenerbahce). Fenerbahce also won against Ankaragucu this match and they transferred their keeper Serkan Kirintili.

Now they transferred Emmanuel Emenike. A player from Karabukspor. In week 32 this season Fenerbahce played against Karabukspor. Their most important player was Emmanuel Emenike. One week before this match, they ''transferred'' him. Nothing was certainly. He didn't play against Fenerbahce and Karabukspor lost with 1-0. I have more examples like this. Sezer Öztürk from Eskisehirspor was the same incident. Now there are rumours that Fenerbahce don't want to transfer Sezer Öztürk. I think they are scared of the FIFA now.

The last thing I want to notice is about the referee choices of the Turkish Central Arbitration Committee. The referee of the Turkish Cup (Besiktas against Istanbul Buyuksehir Belediyespor) was Yunus Yildirim. In each country is the rule that the Cup Final has to be whistled by the best referee of that country. Yunus Yildirim didn't whistle any match of Fenerbahce since week 18. That is unbelievable and impossible because Fenerbahce, Trabzonspor and Bursaspor were playing for the title. Yunus Yildirim didn't whistle any match since week 18 because Aziz Yildirim threatened the referees. Aziz Yildirim was not satisfied about Yunus Yildirims' performance during the match Fenerbahce - Sivasspor in week 18.

These things I noticed, are not positive and doesn't have a thing with football.
Unfortunately, the Turkish Football Federation ignores us like always. We want us right and I believe in law like the FIFA does.

Yours sincerely,

Ben elimden geleni yaptim. Sizde yollayin bu maili. FIFA'yi mail bombardimana tutacagiz.

Selim Turan
01.06.2011, 14:41
Şu sıralar 61. FIFA Kongresi düzenleniyormuş bu arada :)

http://www.fifa.com/congress2011/index.html

Ilelioglu
01.06.2011, 16:02
Arkadaslar maili TFF'ye degil FIFA'ya gönderiyoruz, onun icin bir keren göndermek yeterli, dikkate alirlar.

Ama bana kalirsa böyle seyleri iyi inglizce bilen bir avukata yazdirmak daha mantikli.

Ayrica yazili ve görsel bircok delili de dahil etmek gerekiyor diye düsünüyorum.

Ilelioglu
01.06.2011, 16:07
Kagan'da saka oldugunu söyledi. :D

Bu adamida tehdit ettiler belliki.

Bu mesajlari kim olursa olsun basta ciddiye alir, kimse masal anlatmasin.

Zaten Baskanida bunu dogruladi. Gecin bu isleri.

:cool:

ultrafanatik61
01.06.2011, 16:27
bir video yapilsin en azindan, yunus yildirimin onunde mehmet topuz yumruk atiyor kart bilene yok, halbuki boyle pozisyonlar icin mac bittikten sonra tff bile ceza karari verme hakki vardi, yapmadilar, yunus yildirim neden hic fb macina verilmedi, fb neden hic gunduz maci oynatilmadi, lugano ve emre basta olmak uzere neden kirmizi veya sari kartlari cikarmadilar kritik anlarda, buca macindaki hakem irdelenmesi lazim, ankaragucune bastan sona kadar kim bagliysa hepsinin telefon gorusmeleri incelenmeli, fb manisa macindaki hakem irdelensin, kayserinin fenerden aldigi kiralik kaleci tesaduf nasil oyle hata yapar ve keyseri maca bile asilmaz, burakin eskisehire atip sayilmayan golunu, ayni hakem nasil olurda fener karabuk macinda faulu calmaz ve kirmiziyi gostermez selcuka, sivasin baskani fener üyesi oldugu icin stadi fenerlilere verdi her nekadar para icin diyorsa bile, sivasin son macta 4golde 3de nasil kaleci hatasi oldugunu gostersinler, fener oyniyamadigi maci nasil kazandi tum tr gordu, sivas isterse yenerdi bu feneri, ama 3gol atip milletin gozunu boyamaya calisiyorlar bakin denedik olmadi, daha sayabilecek cok var, antalyada fenere herzaman nasil yenildigini gorduk, gs macinda barosun verilmeyen 2ci golunden sonra fener maci cevirmesi, bjk macinda ferarinin pozisyonu, genclerbirligi maci, vs vs vs... daha cok sayilacak seyler varda sinirden yazamiyorum duzgun sekilde bu ligte tek delikanli takim bence bursa ve antep,

Kaan Çetin
01.06.2011, 16:48
Soyle yazdım:

To whom it may concern,

I would like to ask related authorities to investigate the improprieties done by Fenerbahce during their 17 win in 18 games.

The claims are proven and declared in TV's, newspapers.

Your investigations, evaluations and resulting sanctions are carrying a significant importance for the dirty hands to keep away from the millions of fans' loved game.

murat köse
01.06.2011, 16:54
bende yolladım bir mail.

Burçak
01.06.2011, 18:21
http://www.spor61.net/images/news/4274.jpg
Baro ayağa kalktı
Trabzon barosuna kayıtlı 300 avukatın imzası ile FİFA, UEFA ve TFF'ye skandalın incelenmise için müracaatta bulunulacak.
Trabzon Barosu Başkanlığı 1136 sayılı Avukatlık kanunun 76. Maddesi'nde kendisine tanınan, 'Hukukun üstünlüğünü savunmak ve korumak' yetkisinden hareketle; 2010 - 2011 Türkiye, "Spor Toto Süper Ligi" ile ilgili olarak UEFA, FIFA VE TFF nezrinde ve yargı boyutunda müracaatlarda bulunmaya karar verdi. Başvuruya Baroya üye 300 avukatın imzasının yer aldığı belirtildi.
http://www.spor61.net/baro-ayaga-kalkti-3900h.htm

evrents
01.06.2011, 22:37
2 tane gönderdim.