Sayfa 22 Toplam 27 Sayfadan BirinciBirinci ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... SonuncuSonuncu
Toplam 671 adet sonuctan sayfa basi 526 ile 550 arasi kadar sonuc gösteriliyor

Konu: Hi From Drogheda in Ireland

Ziyaretçi

Standart

i love Drogheda

Drogster - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Folks,

The European adventure once again commences this week. We wish you the best of Luck and hopefully you can progress to the group stage of the Europa Cup and further....fingers crossed.
    I see that the new league is 2 games old and you have 3pts.
    How is the team/squad shaping up, any new additional to the squad during the off season and do you expect to be challenging for the title this season after the good show last season?
    The Drogs are tipping along. The league is half-way through the 3rd series of match and unfortunately we have been very unlucky not to have kept the great run going that we during the 2nd series of games.
    We are currently in 8th place, but hopefully we can push on after the good win against Galway last week, who are in 6th place. We have let a few players go and have signed a few new ones, who seem to be settling in well. St Pats who are in 7th place are contenting in Europe may let the league from slip...hopefully!!!
    Best of luck again and keep the Claret & Blue Flags flying
    C’mon d Claret & Blue

Claret & Blue Forever

Çetin - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Uzak Doğu
    Mesajlar

Standart

hi there

tomorow - it is 2 am so let's say today - we have a critical european league match, we should score at least two girls and the side must zero i hope and know that we ll make it.

our first match was against sivasspor, we played well and took 3 points. our second match was at avni aker, we played diyarbakırspor, we scored first goal and missed lots of chances, after that they scored 2 goals and the match was over. in fact we did not pay attention to that match, our targer is toulouse match...

i hope that drogs can win next match. we wish you best of luck
    Siyasetin "bizden olduğu sürece" yer aldığı, karşıda olduğu zaman "siyasete bulaştığı" büyük kulüp/taraftar camiası Trabzonspor

dlel - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

hi all we haven been on much lately we are not doing so well this year we are in 9th place out of ten and will be in a play off to try and stop going down to division 1.off the field it is an exciting time as the owners of the club have offered the supporters the chance to take over the running of the club if we can get 500 members into our claret and blue club.we pay five euro every week. i will leave you a link so you can read more and better understand what i mean

http://claretandblueclub.com/

http://claretandblueclub.com/news_58.html
    drogheda united/trabzonspor supporters club-keelings branch

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Afrika Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

http://claretandblueclub.com/

Bordo&Mavi klüp üyeleri !!!
    Claret&Blue club üç Drogheda United sevdalısı tarafından dört ay önce kuruldu.kurulan bu kuruluş çok yakın zamanda Drogheda United yönetiminde yerini alacak.Şu andaki klüp yönetimi klüpte %20 hisseyi claret&blue club üyelerine veriyor.Yıl sonuna kadar hedef 500 üyeyi bulmak.Halihazırda Claret&blue klübün 230 üyesi var.Üye sayımızı artırmayı istiyoruz.Herkesi üye olmaya davet ediyoruz ve Drogheha United'ın geleceğinden hepbirlikte söz sahibi olalım.Her üyemize sponsor firmalardan hediyeler verilecektir.günlük 5 Euro,aylık 20 Euro yıllık 250 Euro

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Afrika Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

http://www.claretandblueclub.com/

Lets we choise season of the goal.

ts - london - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İngiltere
    Mesajlar

Standart

Ireland - Eircom Premier Play out game

Drogheda United 2
    Bray Wanderers 0

Goals: James Chambers (61', 83')

Congratulations to Drogheda United and we would never like to see you in an other play out game again. I believe next season will be much better.

Selim Turan - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı ts - london Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster

Drogheda United 2
    Bray Wanderers 0

Congratulations to Drogheda United and we would never like to see you in an other play out game again. I believe next season will be much better.
    Good timing! 61th Minute

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Külünkoğlu - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı ts - london Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster

Drogheda United 2
    Bray Wanderers 0

Super...
    Trabzonspor √
    Hüseyin Avni Aker|Hayri Gür|Halit Ziya Kurbetçi|Şamil Ekinci|Dozer Cemil|Şenol Güneş|
    İki Renk ve Asalet √
    BordoMavi.Net √

Forumdan Uzaklaştırılmıştır
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar

Standart

FORZA DROGHEDA.. all the way lads!!!.. by the way is it possible to get hold of a Drogheda shirt?? il be happy to swap it with a Trabzonspor one?.

regards, Lev

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi All,
    Long time no posting....apologies .

Thanks Folks for all the kind wishes.

Well at this stage as posted up the Drogs won the Relegation Playoff against Bray.

Great display for our guys, there was one thing for sure on the night, they weren’t going down.

At the start of the season we would of bitten you hand off, if you offered us that the Drogs would stay up, especially with all the goings on at the end of last season.

Our Manager Alan Matthews done a great job and brought on some good additions to the squad during the transfer window. James Chambers really stood up to the mark and scored some great and vital goals, especially during the run-in to the end of the season. He also got the Supporters Player of the Season award, with Conor Kenna (who was immense in defence) picking up the Player’s Player Award.

Some great news that came out last week is that the manager is staying on and extended his contract until the end of 2011. This means that he has 3 months to build a team for next season.

With all the financial trouble, it means that the playing pitch will be more level with regard to players wages. We have already seen some of the teams off loading players to reduce their overheads, so there will be a better selection of quality players available. We have heard that the final whistle was only gone after the playoff game, and there were players ringing up AM to offer their services for the 2010 season, which can only be a good sign.

As you are award the Claret & Blue Club are working hard getting things ready for next season budgets and fundraising etc. I was at one of the month supporters meetings and suggested a Tri-nations Claret & Blue competition e.g. the Drog, Trabzonspor and West Ham or Aston Villa. It got a good reaction and may be something that might happen next year....sounds good.

If someone could post up the contact details of the person who would be in charge of arranging something like a friendly, with would be a good start.

We also have a new kit sponsor and new merchandise shop opening soon, before Christmas which generate revenue for the set up for next season.

Anyway, I have been keeping an eye on the Trabzonspor Claret and Blue warriors. So far this season it seems to be a mix bag of results, so far. It also looks like the usual suspects are at the top end of the table.

Hopefully the guys can turn a corner and start a good run of victories together.....fingers crossed.

Take care and chat to you soon.

C’mon d Claret & Blue.
    Claret & Blue Forever

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Kalkinmali Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    FORZA DROGHEDA.. all the way lads!!!.. by the way is it possible to get hold of a Drogheda shirt?? il be happy to swap it with a Trabzonspor one?.

regards, Lev
    If you hold off until the new year the new jeresy will be on sale and we will see what we can sort out then.
    Claret & Blue Forever

Paksoy - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Uşak
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Why not make friendly match, we as fans can do something

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Afrika Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Paksoy Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Why not make friendly match, we as fans can do something
    among ourselves to make this match organization.

Forumdan Uzaklaştırılmıştır
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Drogster!

Do you refer to a person of the club or to a person of this web page?
    In the first case you can look here for relevant email addresses. I would advise you to write to info@trabzonspor.org.tr I think the person to contact is Mr. Yahya Karahasan who is responsible for external relations.

In case of this web site you can contact to the person in charge for BMN organizations, Mr. Metin Külünk via e-mail to mkulunk@bordomavi.net or you can contact him sending him a message here in the forum; this is his user profile: http://forum.bordomavi.net/member.php?u=475

I like the idea of a friendly match I hope one day we can orginize together such an event. So we could come closer and take our friendship a step further. Dont hesitate to write me for any information you need concerning this, ok?

Do you know what I think of when I think of Ireland? I have the feeling that "once upon a time" we had much more contact to each other or even that we are maybe "far" relatives our music is similar, you have bagpipes (doodles), we have tulum, our dances are similar, you have the Irish stepdance, we have the dance named horon. Even our landscapes are very similar There is something that even today bands us together.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Afrika Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Arkadaşlar!
    Drogheda United'ın 2010 sezonunda giyeceği formalar 10 Ocak 2010 dan itibaren satışa sunulacak.Forma almak isteyen arkadaşlar link ten forma modeline bakabilirler.
    http://www.droghedaunited.ie/news/single/id/1642

Ayrıca http://claretandblueclub.com/ üyelerine forma satışlarında indirim yapılacaktır.

Members of the Claret and Blue Club will receive a 10% discount on all DUFC merchandise in the newly opened Vandanel / Claret and Blue Club Shop.

The shop also sells season tickets and copies of the perfect Christmas stocking filler... The new DUFC magazine! The magazine is priced at 5eur.

If you would like to become a member of the Claret and Blue Club and avail of discounts at many businesses in Drogheda, the store also has membership forms for you to take with you to fill out.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Seferoğlu Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Hi Drogster!

Do you refer to a person of the club or to a person of this web page?
    In the first case you can look here for relevant email addresses. I would advise you to write to info@trabzonspor.org.tr I think the person to contact is Mr. Yahya Karahasan who is responsible for external relations.

In case of this web site you can contact to the person in charge for BMN organizations, Mr. Metin Külünk via e-mail to mkulunk@bordomavi.net or you can contact him sending him a message here in the forum; this is his user profile: http://forum.bordomavi.net/member.php?u=475

I like the idea of a friendly match I hope one day we can orginize together such an event. So we could come closer and take our friendship a step further. Dont hesitate to write me for any information you need concerning this, ok?

Do you know what I think of when I think of Ireland? I have the feeling that "once upon a time" we had much more contact to each other or even that we are maybe "far" relatives our music is similar, you have bagpipes (doodles), we have tulum, our dances are similar, you have the Irish stepdance, we have the dance named horon. Even our landscapes are very similar There is something that even today bands us together.
    Many thanks for the info Seferoğlu, I'll check it out and discuss it, i.e. how to progress it with some of the supporter's committee, and will be in touch in due course. Hopefully we can get something organised. It would be a great Claret & Blue Party!

The League of Ireland Kicks off in March and at the moment our manager is in the process of signing players for the new season. We have 7 of last year’s squad and 3 more new additions...work in progress.
    Thanks Again for your assistance.
    Claret & Blue Forever

45_ACP - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Long live Trabzonspor & Drogheda United. Long live claret and blue friendship.
    ( Long live Horslips )
    NO COMPROMISE

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Folks

Well it’s that time of the year again. Friday night sees the Drogs kick off the 2010 Season at home to UCD (Promoted last year as 1st Division Champions). After managing to avoid relegation last season our main objective is to do likewise and may be push up the table and 3 points on Friday night would be welcomed, as UCD would be seen as one of the teams fighting it out in the relegation fight.

As the tough financial climate still lingers, the 2010 Season budget was cut further, but our Manager (Alan Matthews), who is a magician with small budgets, and has put a decent squad together.

Cork City FC has been refused a license to play this season however a newly formed club, run by the supporters has been awarded a 1st div license. Derry City have been demoted to the 1st Div, due to fraudulent players contracts. As a result Bray, who were relegated last season have been reinstated in the Premier division.

We had our last pre-season friendly against Bray yesterday which ended 3:2, a lot of experiments by our manager when we went 2 up. Positive signs with a numbers of players having a good performance. We, the supporters, are all itching for the start of the season.

I have been keeping an eye on Trabzonspor’s progress and see that the former Turkey coach Şenol Güneş returning for a fourth spell in place of Hugo Broos, who was sacked last week. Hopefully he will kick things on which will see you climb to the table. I also see that Güneş has allowed Gökhan Ünal, Egemen Korkmaz, Rigobert Song, Tony Sylva and Engin Baytar to return to the first-team squad after being dropped by Broos.

Hopefully this week sees a start of new and better things to come for both teams.

Take care folks and as always….

C’mon the Claret & Blue

Claret & Blue Forever

Leo Reixach - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

I am Brazilian... Rio de Janeiro... i love trabzonspor...

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Mehdi - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Mesajlar

Standart

Welcome again Leo.
    T R A B Z O N S P O R

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Afrika Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Drogs v UCD, Friday 5th March 7:45pm United Park.....(2010 seasons first match)

ÖmerFarukYılmaz - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Leo Reixach Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    I am Brazilian... Rio de Janeiro... i love trabzonspor...
    We would like to see more

EĞİTİM ŞART!!!

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi All,
    Well the Drogs played their 1st game of the 2010 season last Friday and were on the end of a disastrous 0:3 defeat.

Enough said. We met a few of the players in the clubhouse later after the game and they were all very disappointed and embarrassed at the performance. First game of the season and a harsh lesson. Hopefully it will be a good wake-up call and will stand for us next game.

Next up is our local rivals Dundalk aka Craptown :hırr, on Sunday evening at 16:30hrs.

Fingers crossed that we can get over the bad defeat and up the game ....big time. The game is being televised by RTE, the national tv station, so it should be up on the internet at rte.ie. If I can find a link I will post it up, if any off you are interested.

As I write, I see that Trabzonspor are playing away to Gaziantspor (1:0 at the moment 38mins gone ). Hopefully 3 more points on the board for the Claret & Blue

C’mon the Claret & Blue
    Claret & Blue Forever

Konu Bilgileri

Bu Konuya Gözatan Kullanıcılar

Şu anda 2 kullanıcı bu konuyu görüntülüyor. (0 kayıtlı ve 2 misafir)

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •