Sayfa 21 Toplam 27 Sayfadan BirinciBirinci ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 ... SonuncuSonuncu
Toplam 671 adet sonuctan sayfa basi 501 ile 525 arasi kadar sonuc gösteriliyor

Konu: Hi From Drogheda in Ireland

Drogster - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi All

I see that you are playing Denizlispor at home over the weekend. Best of luck, and hopefully 3 more point will be going your way.

The Drogs have their 1st friendly tonight against Shels (Dublin). It will be the first time that we, the fans, see the new squad. At the moment we have 16 players signed, with a few more due in before the start of the season. The new Manger has a nice mix of young skilled players and more experienced players. Talking to a number of mates at a new supporters club meeting last night, we are just delighted that we are still able to watch our team in United Park, considering the ordeal that the club has went through, since the end of last season.
    Best of luck
    C’mon the Claret & Blue
    Claret & Blue Forever

Yönetim Kurulu Mollasalihoğlu - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

we hope you'll be champ at the end of the season, like us
    BordoMavi.Net Forum Kurallarına aykırı bir mesaj veya kullanıcı gördüğünüzde, Kullanıcı Panelinde bulunan sekmesine tıklayarak ilgili mesajı raporlamanızı sizlerden rica ederiz.

Anıl Caner - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Kocaeli
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi.

Drogster i am reading some rumours about Drogheda. Financial problems are high level on Drogheda United and there are just 2 professional players in squad. Is this right?

I have read that there are players who sigin part-time contracts with club, and they are working in other jobs, then playing for Drogheda matches at the weekend.

If these are right i am not so hopefull about Drogheda this season.

but forever claret and blue army
    Delikanlı kız arkadaşına "Sana olan aşkım 4 kardeşiminki gibi olacak.Bedenen ölse de onu ruhen hep yaşatacaklar" diyordu.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Anıl Caner Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Hi.

Drogster i am reading some rumours about Drogheda. Financial problems are high level on Drogheda United and there are just 2 professional players in squad. Is this right?

I have read that there are players who sigin part-time contracts with club, and they are working in other jobs, then playing for Drogheda matches at the weekend.

If these are right i am not so hopefull about Drogheda this season.

but forever claret and blue army
    Hi All

I am afraid that what you are reading is right.

The Drogs are working on a part-basis this season. We have only one player on our books that was there last season, following the club going into examinership and the end of last season, where all the creditor, players/staff etc. came to an agreement to prevent the club folding.
    The true facts are that a full time professional soccer league in Ireland is unsustainable, due to a number of reasons.

1.The main issue would be the lack of investment into the league from sponsors, grants and FAI contributions. For example the prize money provide by the FAI is €1million this season!!!!!!

2.The number of competing sports such as Gaelic football, hurling, rugby etc.

3.Television coverage by Sky and Satanta of the English and Scottish leagues. It’s too easy for people to watch other leagues, be it, in the pub or at home rather then watch their local team play.

With global developments in the economy of the last 12 month and the impact on the property developer implosion in Ireland, which a number of the bigger clubs are/were funded by and result in majority of the not have the same funds available to pay the escalating player wages.
    In fairness the clubs that try to improve the quality of the football in the league of Ireland, a as product, were of the opinion that if you what to improve the quality of the game you must pay to keep the good players in our league. As a result the player’s wages increased, to an unsustainable level.

For the last 4 season our past Directors were basically bankrolling funds for the club, during the period we won a number of Trophies and played in the UEFA Cup and Champions League. Unfortunately the money stopped when a neighbouring Local Authority opposed the clubs plans to build a new 10,000 seater stadium and leisure on the outskirts of the town. The development was planned to be self-sufficient and generate revenue to run the club on a professional basis.

As a result the club went into examinership and fortunately with great work by the supporter managed to save the club. We have appointed a very good manager in Alan Matthews. He had 3 weeks to put a team together. The supporters are under no illusion this season. It is going to be a matter of avoiding relegation and maybe put a bit of a cup run together....figures crossed.

This weekend sees week 4 of the League. The Drogs are playing last year’s double winner side Bohs and the general opinion is to try and keep the score down. They are a good team and have strengthened their squad from last season. We have drawn one game against Bray, a game we could have won and lost 2 games to Derry (who are 2nd favs to win the league) and our local arch rivals Dundalk, who are playing in the top division for the 1st time in 8 seasons!

The team is playing some very nice football on the deck, but we need to get in at least one good striker, maybe in the transfer window. We the fans are just happy to have a team to support and call our know.
    I see that Trabzonspor ahev had a mix bag of result the last few games, hopefully the team can get back to winning ways and stay at the top of the table. I want to be able to support a Claret & Blue team in the Champion league next season

Best of Luck & C'mon the Claret & Blue
    Claret & Blue Forever

Forumdan Uzaklaştırılmıştır
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Hollanda
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi drogster,

I've read all your messages about Drogheda United and about the financial problems. It's not fine to see a big and succesful club like Drogheda United in troubles. But Drogheda United survived much bigger troubles and I think that they'll survive this problem too.

Drogheda United is a beautiful club, don't give up. Don't forget this: After rain comes sunshine.

Ömer Akdağ - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Hollanda
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Drogster,

I just read your post and took a look at the league table. And I'm really not pleased of what I'm seeing, it really hurts to see Drogheda on the last row with no winnings, two draws and five losses. I hope you will get back on your feet as fast as possible and stay in the premier league because you dont deserve to be at where you are now. GOOD LUCK!

As you know Trabzonspor lost quite a lot points lately, we couldve been first easily but we lost some matches against teams we shouldn't loose to. We won this week though and we're 6 points behind the leader of the league.

I hope both teams get to be where they deserve to be! AT THE TOP!

alper* - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Afrika Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

Drogheda should hire our young players.
    Gutta cavat lapidem non vi sed sæpe cadendo.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Adana
    Mesajlar

Standart

Drogster,
    Shame on me, I have not seen this thread before.
    I checked your team's official web site, nice one.

I have worked with couple of Irish colleagues. I would say, Irish people and people from East Black Sea region have a lot of similar behavioral features

Take care.

Standart

Hi peoplegreat to be here on this trabzonspor site. for some reason i cant make a new topic so please forgive me for posting it in here.

as we all know MVV and Trabzonspor became affiliates wich i think is good for both teams.
    today there was a newsitem in the papers about a Turkish man named Mahmut Celaleddin Bilgic. He will give MVV 750.000 euro's and he said he has plans to make MVV even bigger in upcomming years.

I tried to search on the internet finding out who this friendly man could be. I found many Turkish websites about him and i tried to translate it with some porgrams but they don't translate it good. The things i found about him is that he has connections with fenerbache. Can some1 please help me out who Mahmut Celaleddin(or Celalettin) Bilgic is?

already thanks in advance!

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi
    Emre EFENDİOGLU - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Bursa
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı MVVmaastricht Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Hi peoplegreat to be here on this trabzonspor site. for some reason i cant make a new topic so please forgive me for posting it in here.

as we all know MVV and Trabzonspor became affiliates wich i think is good for both teams.
    today there was a newsitem in the papers about a Turkish man named Mahmut Celaleddin Bilgic. He will give MVV 750.000 euro's and he said he has plans to make MVV even bigger in upcomming years.

I tried to search on the internet finding out who this friendly man could be. I found many Turkish websites about him and i tried to translate it with some porgrams but they don't translate it good. The things i found about him is that he has connections with fenerbache. Can some1 please help me out who Mahmut Celaleddin(or Celalettin) Bilgic is?

Honestly, i dont have any idea about who is he. I searched the internet but i found nothing.

seyyah61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı MVVmaastricht Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster

He is a businessman who is also interested in football very much.
    He has helped Hakan Sükür to transfer to Italy Torino.
    Beside these, I don't know what kind of information do you need about him.
    "Hoy, mañana y siempre con el Barça en el corazon"
    "Bütün kış işedikleri denizlere/Yazın yüzmeye gidenlere yuh...
    Sana da yuh, bana da yuh..."

Standart

Alıntı seyyah61 Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    He is a businessman who is also interested in football very much.
    He has helped Hakan Sükür to transfer to Italy Torino.
    Beside these, I don't know what kind of information do you need about him.
    Hakan sükür was a great player!

1.He said in the newspaper that he wants 2 bring MVV at a european level..
    Do you know if he is a man of his words? and actually does what he says.
    because i've heard much about rich people that want to invest in soccer teams and at the end they don't do it.
    he didnt signed any contract yet.

also i read in the newspaper that he tried to invest in an italian soccer team but at the end the deal was off..

2.do you know what italian team is was?

and lol sorry about so many questions but i just dont to want to hope for glory in these crucial times and at the end to be dissapointed about it.

3. is there any news about him and MVV Maastricht on Turkish newspapers?

4. Is there any news on Trabzonspor (young) players that wil come to MVV?

5. Is there any news yet on Brüls? will he join Trabzonspor next season? because MVV said they want 2 try 2 keep Brüls for 1 another year. But rumours said his former team (KAS eupen) wants him back and also Trabzonspor wants him. and since trabzonspor has first rights 2 buy him i think y'all know something quicker as 1 of us(MVV fans).

thnx in advance

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Hollanda
    Mesajlar

Standart

Are you from Holland? If so, can you speak Dutch?

Standart

yes i can speak dutch

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Hollanda
    Mesajlar

Standart

Oké, wil je me uitgebreid vertellen wat je wilt weten over die zakenman? Dan kan ik het in dit topic vertalen.

Bana tam olarak ne istediğini anlatmasını istedim.

Trabzonspor Kongre Üyesi

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

hi drogstar,
    would you give us the address of your teams forum webpages, so that we can also be a member and meet all of you?
    Arkamda yürüme, ben öncün olmayabilirim.
    Önümde yürüme, takipçin olmayabilirim.
    Yanımda yürü, böylece ikimiz eşit oluruz.

amour_61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Bray Wanderers 0-1 Drogheda Utd beats away I wish you continued success to reach the place where I hope to deserve.

zafer6161 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Drogheda is one of Ireland's oldest and most historical towns. Situated only 28 miles (45K) from Dublin. It is very accessible from Dublin and Belfast, Air and Seaports. Chartered in 1194 AD by the Norman King John, the history of the townland extends further back into the folklore of arrival of the Celts in Ireland. Whatever your reason to visit Drogheda you will find many excellent things to see and do. You are sure to enjoy a friendly welcome and famed Irish hospitality
    Ne Olmuş Şampiyon Olamadıysak,,,
    Hayallerimizi Satmadık'ya,,,

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Folks

It's been a while . I had a virus which wracked my PC at home…NO internet!

First of all well done and a very good season, although I wasn't posting, I was keeping an eye on how Trabzonspor were doing. 3rd place. Taking the whole season into consideration, is 3rd place about right, are you, the fans, content with the team’s performance over the season.I’m I right saying that that you qualify for the 3rd round qualifiers of the Europa League?

From this side of Europe, well the Drogs are propping up the league of Ireland table. After all the troubles from the end of last season we started off slowly. 3pts from the 1st series of games (9 games) was poor.

However, we were not hammered by anyone. The second series of matches have 2 games left and we have picked up 9pts. We have steadily improved over the second series of matches and the pundits think that we may avoid relegation. The team/players are giving 110% every match and the fans can’t fault them for their efforts. We are just lacking the cutting edge up front. We are playing some lovely football…but at the end of the day it’s the points on the board that matter.
    http://www.loi.ie/

This seasons league consists of a 10 team league who player each other team home & away twice. So plenty of time to save ourselves…fingers crossed we do.

Take care and enjoy the off-season!!!

C'mon the Claret & Blue
    Claret & Blue Forever

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Afrika Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

We have started a new members club in Drogheda United and we have a website.... http://www.facebook.com/l/;www.claretandblueclub.com
    We have written the following for our Trabzonspor friends. Could you translate it? It is quite difficult. I hope you can help.
    Turkish friends:
    Drogheda United and Trabzonspor are connected by more than colours alone. The bond between Turkey and Drogheda stretches back centuries. In 1845 the Ottoman Sultan Abdulmeilddefied the wishes of Queen Victoria and sent food and money to Drogheda to help the people dying of starvation. This generosity has never been forgotten by the people of Drogheda.
    Our friendship has been strengthened by the association of Drogheda United and Trabzonspor as sister clubs. Although your sister club is smaller in stature, our love and passion for our teams are equal. When we are cut, we bleed Claret and Blue. Without our clubs we are nothing. In these difficult times
    we greatly appreciate the support and generosity of fans overseas in keeping our club alive. Please join
    the Claret & Blue Club today and be part of something special. Thank you.

http://www.claretandblueclub.com/

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Hollanda
    Mesajlar

Standart

I've translated it for you.

Drogheda United ve Trabzonspor'un bağlantısı sadece renkleri ile sınırlı değil. Türkiye ve Drogheda arasındayki bu bağlantısı yıllar önce başlamıştır. 1885 yılında Osmanlı döneminin sultanı Drogheda'nın kralicesi olan Victoria'ya o bölgede açlık içinde yaşayan insanları yardım amaçlı para ve yiyecek göndermiştir. Sultanımızın bu cömertliğini hiç bir zaman unutmamıştır bu insanlar.

Aramızda olan bağlantı Drogheda United ve Trabzonspor'un kardeş kulüpler olmasıyla birlikte çok daha güçlendi. Drogheda United'ın başarıları ve büyüklüğü Trabzonspor kadar büyük olmasa da tutkumuz her zaman aynıdır. Bileğimiz kesilse kanımız bordo mavi akar. Takımlarımız olması biz bir hiçiz. Bu zor zamanımızda size de yardımlarınız ile yanımızda görmekten büyük mutluluk duyarız. Lütfen Claret & Blue Club'a üye olun ve siz de çok güzel bir şey için katkıda bulunun. İlginizden dolayı teşekkür ederiz.

http://www.claretandblueclub.com/

Cezalı Üye
    Üyelik tarihi
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Drogheda United are the team of the year watch. quality and is worthy of a chance playing football for many years been a champion of Ireland in the premier league teams;that have the greatest passion and the same burgundy and blue colors ...

As Drogheda United are not very good this year but I wish to be leaders again in the shortest time

zafer6161 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı Drogster Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Hi Folks

It's been a while . I had a virus which wracked my PC at home…NO internet!

First of all well done and a very good season, although I wasn't posting, I was keeping an eye on how Trabzonspor were doing. 3rd place. Taking the whole season into consideration, is 3rd place about right, are you, the fans, content with the team’s performance over the season.I’m I right saying that that you qualify for the 3rd round qualifiers of the Europa League?

From this side of Europe, well the Drogs are propping up the league of Ireland table. After all the troubles from the end of last season we started off slowly. 3pts from the 1st series of games (9 games) was poor.

However, we were not hammered by anyone. The second series of matches have 2 games left and we have picked up 9pts. We have steadily improved over the second series of matches and the pundits think that we may avoid relegation. The team/players are giving 110% every match and the fans can’t fault them for their efforts. We are just lacking the cutting edge up front. We are playing some lovely football…but at the end of the day it’s the points on the board that matter.
    http://www.loi.ie/

This seasons league consists of a 10 team league who player each other team home & away twice. So plenty of time to save ourselves…fingers crossed we do.

Take care and enjoy the off-season!!!

C'mon the Claret & Blue
    Did you this week beat, very lucky, you'll inşalla champion, but it is very difficult to coach, how the weather there, where very hot, what booze in working condition, at least how yüksekmi Price, where the 510 tl, BSR bread 1 lira, so that you will understand the crisis environment There, our team this year, we hope not, my you in wanting to support your team this week will beat inşala, my brother do what zmn future of this party, come on let's go to a match, we'll come there, not possible because, what if next time to see himself look good; )

Note: this article, the Turkish fear blind you to çeviripte ok
    Ne Olmuş Şampiyon Olamadıysak,,,
    Hayallerimizi Satmadık'ya,,,

Burçak - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hello Drogster.
    Welcome. We hope we're good.
    We will fight for UEFA Cup as you say.
    I hope we will achieve good results to stay in the group.
    As far as the season began you there?
    Take good care of yourself. See you soon.

Burçak_
    2010 - 2011 Şampiyonu Trabzonspor'dur
    Gerçek budur. ☆

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Afrika Diğer
    Mesajlar

Standart

The Claret and Blue Club :: Drogheda United FC
    Kaynak: www.claretandblueclu...

The Claret & Blue Club will be the beating heart of Drogheda United Football Club and will provide steady, guaranteed income that will ensure that the community of Drogheda has a strong and sustainable football club going forward.

Konu Bilgileri

Bu Konuya Gözatan Kullanıcılar

Şu anda 1 kullanıcı bu konuyu görüntülüyor. (0 kayıtlı ve 1 misafir)

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •