Sayfa 20 Toplam 27 Sayfadan BirinciBirinci ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... SonuncuSonuncu
Toplam 671 adet sonuctan sayfa basi 476 ile 500 arasi kadar sonuc gösteriliyor

Konu: Hi From Drogheda in Ireland

Drogster - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi All,

Long time no post . Been very busy of late .

Anyway, Great to see that Trabzonspor are flying high at the top of the table.

http://www.uefa.com/footballeurope/c...standings.html

Just remember the season is a marathon not a sprint, I want to see them up there at the end of the season .

Another win at the weekend I see 3:2 against Konyaspor. I see the usually suspects are struggling so far this year....nice to see.....may it long continue...fingers crossed.

As for the Drogs, things are going from bad to worse. We were beaten 1:0 away to UCD, who are in the battle at the bottom and we are letting 3rd place (Euro spot) slip away. The performances of late have been poor and the forwards are having a real problem hitting the net.

We still are in the semi-finals of the Setanta Cup which we have won for the last 2 years, and is the only thing we have to fight for.

Best of luck and keep up the run of victories and hopefully The Drogs can push on for the last few games of the season and maybe nick 3rd place, just to sure of a Euro spot.

Come on the Claret & Blue
    Claret & Blue Forever

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Alıntı merve61 Nickli Üyeden Alıntı Mesajı göster
    Hi Drogster

I have been trying to join your forums , but there isn't any answer for activation. I am an impatient girl So now, I began to think that the administrator didnt like my username and so on Because registering was 2 days ago.
    I would be happy if I could learn that: is there a forum which is not hypercritical as irishfootienetwork and has useful information AND EASY TO REGİSTER ??

Thanks for your helps to sisters teams' fans
    Hi Merve61

If you want to a Message to me with your questions or username, I can talk to the admin and see what I can do.

We Look forward to you company.
    Claret & Blue Forever

Semih - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Ireland...

We still are leader... sooo;

Come on the claret & blue
    "İzin ver Selim biraz,Hegel,Fichte diyelim,
    Felsefeyle ilişkin bir de ekmek yiyelim."

melodicforce - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

when begin the league this year (2009) in ireland?
    can anywhere help me?

this year i will come to dublin/drogheda and watch with my droog friends a match and give a very good support....
    greeeetzz from frankfurt, germany...
    1. Hanauer FC 1893 e.V. ~ Hessen eyaletinin en eski kulübü

http://www.fc-hanau93.de/

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi All.

Once again it's been a while since I last posted. A lot has happen since then....not good either!

The Drogs are currently on the brink of going out of existence as following the decision by our neighbouring local authority to refuse the construction of our new stadium and training center and as a result the main investors have closed their cheque books after funding the club for the last 4 seasons, which saw clinch our 1st ever League Trophy 2007, the FAI Cup 2005, and back-to-back Setanta Sports Cups.

The world economics haven't helped either, especially when two of the 3 investors are property developers and along a lot of dodgy politics has landed the club in its current predicament.

The Club are currently going through Examinership to assess if it is possible to come to an agreement to settle our current debts (Unpaid wages and taxes to the Revenue approximately €750,000) and to see if it is viable to continue for the 2009 season. It may not seem much, but the league isn't well funded and soccer in Ireland has to compete with Gaelic Football, hurling, rugby along with televised Scottish and English football on Sky and Setanta.

The club have presented a settlement figure to the players and are in negotiate a deal, with monies generated by the general public in the around Drogheda, which stands at about €200,000 with a finger of €91,000 being offered to the players. If they do not accept the settlement the club will have to call it a day. However, the last few days there have been more positive signs of an agreement being made.

If this is the case the club are in court on the 22nd Jan for the examiner to state his case for the club and allow the judge to determine if the club should survive.

So the next couple of week are vital to the survival of the club…….fingers crossed.

As you can understand the end of the season was a non-event with everyone’s efforts concentrating on the planning decision and the following outcome. We were deducted 10pts after entering into examinership, which saw us finish 8th and with a number of players not seeing out the season saw us finish badly. But the main concern was that we would have a team for the 2009 season.

Time will tell

Anyway I have been following Trabzonspor’s progress and its great to see flying the Claret & Blue. The league seems a lot closer and more competitive.
    Keep it up….C’mon The Claret & Blue.

Claret & Blue Forever

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Unhappy

Hi Folks,

Just a quick up date on the Drogs.

I am happy to confirm that the players and club have come to a settlement agreement today...another big hurdle jumped.

The next hurdle for the
    club is the 22nd Jan where the examiner to state his case for the club and allow the judge to determine if the club should survive.

The supporters have done tremendous work in raising funds to date, and as you can imagine serious situations lead to serious measures.

As you can understand, as football supporters, we the fans are doing as much that we can do within a short period of time, so I personally would appreciate it if anyone that would be interested in make a donation, no matter how small, as every little helps.

We don't want to lose our club, so you can understand this regretful request

Below are the bank account set up for donations, if your interested.

Supporters can now make donations to Drogheda United FC via paypal or bank transfer.

Paypal link below

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...ton_id=1653999

Bank transfers can also be made to the following account:

Account Name: Drogheda United 2009

Account Number: 44472182

Sort Code: 93-20-94

Bank: AIB, Drogheda

IBAN: IE63 AIBK 932094 44472182

Swift Code: AIBK IE 2D

Many thanks in advance.............
    Claret & Blue Forever

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

@drogster,
    this is a very bad message from Drogheda, but I had already read somewhere else.I think we are too little, we can not really do anything...Your board of directors could have a look at our request and ask a little help......what can possibly bring anything?!?! I hope the best for Drogheda!!! ...and i will come this year to a match and we see us!! we give a big support for our teams...!!!

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi All,

Just want to thank ABC (registered on the Drogs forum) for starting a new post on this forum, a Turkish translation of my post highlighting the Drogs situation. He posted the links up on the Drogs forum.

I feel bad that I had to go down this avenue a plead for help, but as I said previously, bad situations lead to drastic measures.

Fingers crossed that we can get out of this situation, and that the Drogs can fly the Claret & Blue Flag with pride once again.

Thanks again ABC.

C'mon the Claret & Blue

Claret & Blue Forever

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Avrupa Diğer
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

hi! why we not make a friendly match?? that would be cool! we both need to talk with our clubs because of this! And all money which were earned from this game, can be given to the Drogheda! I love Drogheda hope it'll be OK. We say we're together everytime but we never had a friendly game! it sucks!

the best
    Trabzonspor&Drogheda United

KemalEROĞLU5961 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi to Drogheda,
    I agree with Gustavo. I think two teams can make a friendly match and the money which is earned by the game can be taken by Drogheda. I claim that our supporters in Istanbul or Germany can fill a stadium easily, which can provide a great economic contribition to you...
    Acıyla büyüyor içimizdeki Trabzonsporluluk, kalbimizi en derinden yakmaya devam ediyor... Serhat ve Bünyamin Abiler'i, Mesut'u ve Mami'yi unutmayacağız...

Muhammet - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Ankara
    Mesajlar

Standart

Best wishes for Drogheda.

I hope it'll be ok.
    A Revolution without dancing is a Revolution not worth having.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Folks

Just an up date on the Drogs situation.

An agreement has been reached with the clubs creditors i.e. the people/companies that are owned outstanding monies, following a meeting last night.

It was essential for a deal to be made or else we would not even make it to the court on Thursday to hear the judges decision. Another important hurdle dealt with.

A group of fans organised an envelope drop/collection to every house in Drogheda over the weekend and a Table quiz is arranged for tonight including a raffle for Drogs memorabilia.

This will be the last big fundraiser before the Court hearing on Thursday.

Hopefully it will be enough to get our club out of this mess and we can start planning for the new season.......fingers crossed!!!! I'll keep you posted.
    Claret & Blue Forever

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Asya Diğer
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Good Luck.

Emirhan Çorumlu - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Mesajlar

Standart

I think that Everything will be good. God help Drogheda and Trabzonspor!
    “Gökkuşağına ulaşmak istiyorsan yağmura katlanmak zorundasın.”

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi All,

As I posted up previously the Drogs Examinership Case was up in front of the Judge on Thursday, which resulted in the case hearing been adjured until next Thursday.

This is yet another positive move towards the the survival of the Club.

From reading reports and talking to people in the club, there are a few issues which the Judge requires further clarification.

The first is, if the Revenue Commissioners who are owed a substantial finger will agree to the offer proposed....which is a fraction of what is owed. This is the vital factor and will decide the faith of the club...

The second is, to obtain a Premier League license for the 2009 Season, which will require upgrading works to United park, i.e. more seating and improving the current facilities, and if a provision for these works is included in the 2009 Budget. If the monies assigned for this work is deemed unrealistic then if we survive we may end up in the 1st division.

The judge also noted the efforts of the Drogheda supporters and people who raised the funds in such a short period of time, and will take this into account while making her decision.

So, the news is positive and we are moving in the right direction, but its not a done deal...just yet.

Fingers crossed.

Also, Best of luck against Fenerbahçe on Sunday...big game and hopefully the right result to the Claret & Blue........It will but a smile on my face

C'mon the Claret & Blue.
    Claret & Blue Forever

b_m_61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Mesajlar

Standart

Drogster, i playing a pc game, maybe you know it's football manager08.but i bored to play turkish super leage and started a new game.i selected irish leage and drogheda united accidentally i saw you here.what a chance i will make champion to drogheda united you can trust me good luck for drogheda united :meşale2::meşale1::meşale2::meşale1::meşale2:

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Well Folks.

Today is D Day for the Drogs.

And I'm delighted to confirm that the judge in our Examinership case ruled in favour of the club and highly commended the efforts of the supporters.

YYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Now the real hard work starts!

We have to appoint a new manager and start rebuilding a team, but at least we have a team to follow for the 2009 season, which starts in 5 weeks time.

Thank God it's over !!!!!!

P.S. I read that you drew 0:0 away to Fenerbahçe on Sunday... not a bad result at all.

I see you also signed the attacking Brazilian talent of Alanzinho, hopefully he can assist the team to push on and claim the title!!!

Take Care....and...C'MON THE CLARET & BLUE
    Claret & Blue Forever

Emre B. - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Congratulations, Drogster. We could beat Fener but forwards are really have problem.

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi All

Just want to wish you the best of luck in your game today against Ankaraspor. It has the making of a good game. Their are not to far behind you.

But the Claret & Blue will come through...C'mon

Enjoy

Claret & Blue Forever

Onur Şeref - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    İstanbul
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Drogster

Thank you for good wishes,we hope we will beat Ankaraspor today.
    uff msglsn glba .s.s.s

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Folks

I saw over the weekend that you won 2:0 away to Ankaraspo. Great result, keeps you right in the hunt for the title. . Next up home to Ankaragücü, who seem to having a bad time, so hopefully anonther 3 pts on the board for you folks.

The good news from Drogheda is that we unveiled our new manager yesterday. Alan Matthews. He is one of the better managers around in our league and is a young ambitious character. Listening to him speak during the press conference he had some very encouraging words about his plans for the club.

He has been a manager for Longford, who operated on a very small tight budget, but he put together a good unit of players and won the FAI Cup Back to Back.

He replaces our pervious manager Paul Doolin, who is now the manager of Cork City, the team that Matthews managed last season, but internal differences between main the investors of the club and the committee board, saw him leave and receive compensation.

He has a good reputation as a manger and considering our current situation it is a really good appointment. He confirmed that he has already spoken with a number of players in up a squad for the coming season, which kicks of the 1st week in March.

The licensing committee currently approving the teams applications for the 2009 license and the fixture should be confirmed in next 10days.

Things are looking brighter for the Drogs.

Best of luck & C'mon the Claret & Blue

Claret & Blue Forever

Kazım Uzunboy - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Ankara
    Mesajlar

Standart

İngilizcem yok ama habu Drogster'ı seviyorum yahu.

Galiba ilk paragrafta Ankaraspor'u 2-0 yendiğimiz için bizi tebrik ediyor ve Ankaragücü'nü de yeneceğimizi söylüyor.

Thanks Drogster

C'mon the Claret & Blue.

( Yazdıklarımı çevirebilen çevirsin bir zahmet. )
    Yaşamak Direnmektir!

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Almanya
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

the user "kazim" will that we translate, what he is write there, because he can not good english!

he said to "drogster", he can not english, but he likes you :-)
    you all write good thinks, he can not the language, but he know it is a good think what you're saying!

drogster, tell me when the irish league begins? are you know it? i will like to come this year to ireland and you must me take off... :-) and we go to a drogheda game! okey my friend...
    ...greats from frankfurt, germany!

Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

Hi Folks,

Well the new League of Ireland Season is quickly approaching and the FAI released the licenses and Fixtures yesterday, and thankfully the Drogs are alive and kicking and were awarded a Premier league license.

The Season kicks of on March 6th and the Drogs are playing away to Derry City. It will be a tough game as Derry will be second favorites to win the title after Bohs (2008 Champions)

The 2009 Season sees our County Louth Rivals Dundalk play in the top division for the first time in 7 seasons, so the rivalry will be reignited.
    There is a downloadable list of the fixtures on RTE Website, in the right hand side column. Click on more and the file should open (Adobe Reader required) see the link below.
    http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/ireland_index.html

Anyway...
    I see that Trabzonspor are still flying high with a 2:1 win over Ankaragücü and a 1:1 Draw with Beşiktaş at the weekend.
    Great to see you guys at the right end of the table.
    The results are going your way, but how's the team performing. The new coach seems to be working his magic also...a bit more attacking football.

Keep it up...C'mon the Claret & Blue
    Claret & Blue Forever

amour_61 - ait Kullanıcı Resmi (Avatar)
    Üyelik tarihi
    Nereden
    Trabzon
    Yaş
    Mesajlar

Standart

hi Drogster forza Claret & Blue
    click : http://www.trabzonspor.org.tr/defaul...yfa=EngTarihce

Konu Bilgileri

Bu Konuya Gözatan Kullanıcılar

Şu anda 3 kullanıcı bu konuyu görüntülüyor. (0 kayıtlı ve 3 misafir)

Yetkileriniz

• Konu Acma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Cevap Yazma Yetkiniz Yok
  • Eklenti Yükleme Yetkiniz Yok
  • Mesajınızı Değiştirme Yetkiniz Yok
  •